April 27, 2024, 01:54:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222825 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #880 on: August 13, 2010, 10:45:54 AM »

Thank you, Klaas and Lucky 7 for the quoting info.
I will continue to work to figure it out.
I thought I tried what you said, Klaas as another helpful monkey had said that before,  I will just try again.
You guys are a very kind and patient group and I appreciate each of you.
Pat
if you have twitter or instant messanger let me know and i will be glad to link you and help where i can...

Thank you, d.
I have neither, but will hollar if I can't get it!
This is kind of you.
P
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: August 13, 2010, 10:48:05 AM »

I feel like a dog chasing my tail in this case.  It seems everytime LE releases the tiniest bit of info..up steps someone to say ..naw..I was there that can't be right.

So the school groundskeeper says the truck couldn't have been on the gravel side road by the soccer field because he was there and mowing and using that road.  Why didn't LE check out this with him before they released this info?

Seems like they have video of Terri parked in the back 40 of the two FM's...seems they have her swapped intot the gym at 11:30 ...SO when and where did she meet up with DeDe that day if DeDe was not driving her own vehicle?

Shouldn't that groundskeeper (liked his hoop earring btw) have been one of the first people questioned by LE? And requestioned when any new lead came in?

Groundskeeper is a bit of an old hippee.  He is also in a band 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 13, 2010, 10:48:23 AM »

I feel like a dog chasing my tail in this case.  It seems everytime LE releases the tiniest bit of info..up steps someone to say ..naw..I was there that can't be right.

So the school groundskeeper says the truck couldn't have been on the gravel side road by the soccer field because he was there and mowing and using that road.  Why didn't LE check out this with him before they released this info?

Seems like they have video of Terri parked in the back 40 of the two FM's...seems they have her swapped intot the gym at 11:30 ...SO when and where did she meet up with DeDe that day if DeDe was not driving her own vehicle?

I agree that LE should have checked this out loooooooooooong ago! If this EVER goes to court, it will be really tough getting a witness to confirm with absolute certainty that they saw Terri and Kaines truck as opposed to the school landscapers truck. If LE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: August 13, 2010, 10:51:30 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24614018/detail.html

Spike In Tips Seen In Kyron Horman Case
Kyron Horman Last Seen June 4

POSTED: 5:03 pm PDT August 12, 2010
UPDATED: 8:16 pm PDT August 12, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Investigators have received an influx of tips in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, FOX 12 has confirmed.

The spike started Monday, FOX 12 has learned, soon after Multnomah County deputies handed out a new flier showing pictures of Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, the Horman's white pickup truck and her friend, DeDe Spicher.

Deputies previously stated they've received thousands of tips from a hot line set up soon after the 7-year-old vanished from his northwest Portland grade school on June 4. Last month, investigators said they had developed 3,500 leads from the tips.

During a Wednesday news briefing, deputies asked the public for information about a white Ford F250 pickup truck driven by Terri Horman the morning the boy disappeared. They also asked for witnesses who might have seen someone associated with the truck.

A grand jury is believed to have convened in the case and people identified as friends of Terri Horman, including Spicher, were spotted outside the courthouse. The family's former liaison, Capt. Mike Shults, was also seen but did not comment about any grand jury proceedings.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron. Authorities haven't named anyone as a suspect or person of interest in the case.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 13, 2010, 10:51:40 AM »

Sorry, what I was saying is that I hope that LE knows what they are doing. Things are not looking so hot in my opinion in the way that they are handling this case. They focused in so fast on one suspect. Then they allowed press conferences that smeared her all over the place. Weeks later after they have successfully worked up the Portland residents into a lather against Terri, they are just now releasing more photos? It sounds like leading to me. If Terri is guilty of ANYTHING I want the case against her to STICK! So far, I can see Houze having a field day in court. UGH!
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: August 13, 2010, 11:03:38 AM »

Here's what I don't get ...

Groundskeeper says he had to use the road, and would know if a truck were parked there. But he's mowing the lawn, how would he know if a truck came and then left. At some point while mowing, your eyes are facing opposite direction. Yeah, maybe it wasn't right there when he came and left, but I don't see how he could say for certain it was never there at all. And I don't see how anyone could mistake his truck for hers - his had a trailer attached.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: August 13, 2010, 11:05:25 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24614018/detail.html

<snip>

A grand jury is believed to have convened in the case and people identified as friends of Terri Horman, including Spicher, were spotted outside the courthouse. The family's former liaison, Capt. Mike Shults, was also seen but did not comment about any grand jury proceedings.

Hmmm ... if there's going to be an indictment, we should know soon.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 13, 2010, 11:07:13 AM »

Sorry, what I was saying is that I hope that LE knows what they are doing. Things are not looking so hot in my opinion in the way that they are handling this case. They focused in so fast on one suspect. Then they allowed press conferences that smeared her all over the place. Weeks later after they have successfully worked up the Portland residents into a lather against Terri, they are just now releasing more photos? It sounds like leading to me. If Terri is guilty of ANYTHING I want the case against her to STICK! So far, I can see Houze having a field day in court. UGH!
It is understandable that many see it this way.  A lot of time has passed, there is still so much that is not known, and what has been made public seems perplexing.  however, I personally feel pretty certain that LE and the DA's office do know what they are doing.  And I believe it will ultimately result in answers and in justice for little Kyron.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: August 13, 2010, 11:12:48 AM »

Did anyone else notice a discrepancy in the color of the side mirror on the white truck the groundskeeper was sitting in, vs the white truck that was shown as his?  Black mirror vs. white mirror?  Or was it just me?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 13, 2010, 11:14:11 AM »

It is understandable that many see it this way.  A lot of time has passed, there is still so much that is not known, and what has been made public seems perplexing.  however, I personally feel pretty certain that LE and the DA's office do know what they are doing.  And I believe it will ultimately result in answers and in justice for little Kyron.

I hope that you are right! There needs to be justice!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 13, 2010, 11:16:31 AM »

The fact that the groundskeeper left at 8:30 doesn't change the possibility of the truck being seen in that spot between 8:30 and 8:45am on June 4th. It does however narrow the timeline when it could have been parked in that spot.

JMO but they could have waited for him to pull out then moved the truck into position and ready to get Kyron down the steps and into the truck unseen.

Also wanted to add. Again JMO.

That's what I said twice last night, but nobody ever listens to me.

Waaa!

Yup, he says he left or finished at around 8:30am. That leaves 8:45am, and even 9:00am available for whatever she did.

Also, Terri couldn't have been too long in the first Fred Meyer. She maybe just picked up one thing really quick and was out, cause at that time (9:15am) there isn't that many people out shopping.

About Dede's car remaining at the place of employment... someone had to have picked her up. Could there be another accomplice?

Did anyone see Dede return from her break? Did someone drop her off? Did she just walked in? Didn't the people working with her noticed that?

-------

Figuring that maybe Terri's "helpers" may not have helped because they care for her, but maybe she offered them money.

Where would that money, and the money she offered the landscaper, be coming from?

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #891 on: August 13, 2010, 11:17:35 AM »

I believe we are seeing the bottom side of the weaving...LE has the  finished product in sight...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #892 on: August 13, 2010, 11:18:33 AM »

I believe we are seeing the bottom side of the weaving...LE has the  finished product in sight...

oops, this was mine...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 13, 2010, 11:19:04 AM »

Good morning, Monks.

I hope Desdemona is right, but I agree with Sebastian. I don't know if LE has messed up this case or not, maybe it was just unsolvable.  But the things LE has done and said seem to me to be too prejudicial to Terri to ever get a conviction for anything, even jaywalking.  It is reported that her attorney is very good.  Having her disappear from the public eye and saying nothing was a good strategy for Terri, but unfortunately not for Kyron.

My honest opinion is that Kyron was murdered shortly after he was taken from school on June 4.  After 60 days with what appears to be no progress at all, I think LE is just blowing smoke.  I hope I'm wrong.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: August 13, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.

Dunno about all guys, or even older 40-something guys.  My sons are mid to late 20s, and they each have kept momentos from their past, little stuff that was important to them at some point.  One has a shoebox, one just tosses stuff in a bottom drawer, the other has a lockbox with no lock.  lol  They've got letters/cards from ex's, pics, fav matchbox cars, baseball cards, they even have pogs.  (remember those?)  Just an assortment of stuff.  Drives current gf's/fiance's kind of nuts.  Since they've each handed over to me their bigger stuff to save for em, (little league trophies, teddy bears n blankies), am sure that one day I'll get the rest, so their gf's/fiance's hearts can rest easy.  Razz  Guys 'can be' just as sentimental as gals.  Yeppers.  Just in different ways.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 13, 2010, 11:30:12 AM »

Be prepared for things to happen Aug. 20-24, with emphasis on Aug. 24.

Post #116 by Tuba.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=5

Of course, I can only understand the prepositions and conjunctions in Tuba's posts, but they are interesting.

Thanks Grey!  I like Tuba.  A LOT! 

And a note made over there is that they go to court on the 25th.  Sure might have something to do with possible "things to happen" on the 24th. 

Interesting...I await with anticipation...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: August 13, 2010, 11:31:45 AM »

For those monkeys who question why we delve into researching those whose names come up in these cases... well.. it's what we do.  Look around for info that is openly available to the public.  Nothing wrong about that.  Typically we don't do that with minors tho.  Not unless the minor is the perp, (as is true in at least one case in this forum), then we have to proceed with caution.  I'm sorry you find it so very disgraceful to do, to delve into matters as we can.  Take a peek tho, in any thread in this forum and other forums like this, it's what we do.  We are not all about sitting and just holding hands with the victims, lighting candles and praying.. altho we do those things as well.  A forum that does that 'in it's entirety', is a family support forum. 

We are about JUSTICE here.  We all want justice for the victim and loved ones. 

Wyks, All I asked was why would this man risk all he had in helping these two lil tarts. I just do not see someone who has been appointed by the Supreme Court six times and has a great career going and is going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice would do something so stupid as to lose everything.  Then post after post on "yeah I can see he is the one, yep I knew he had something to do with it. I know what research is, I have done it a few times myself. But I can't see dragging someone through the mud just because he dated the twit a yr ago. But I just don't see all the conspiracy theories that everyone comes up with. I guess I am just to old and don't have a very vivid imagination.  I tend to look at things in the simplest form. And 9 times out of 10 it all boils down to the most simple theory. Sorry I piss everyone off, just trying to keep a level head and not let simple things become complicated and totally off on another planet.
I would hope he wouldnt help them either. I never said he did. It doesnt hurt to ask questions or you never get anywhere. I dont think anyone here said he was to blame.Ive worked on many cases and sometimes you have to look at Everybody and then some to get any answers at all.

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:12 AM »

Semi OT

So what did those steamy love letters from DDS that Jason had out on the table say? Oh come on--any of you tech savvy monkeys are never going to convince me you didn't blow up the screen at 1:46 and read them!  Monkey Devil!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37278452#38673392

I didn't even watch the video, but I will now 

Kool, Klaas. Thanks.

And this woman is 43....looks like something a teenager would send. The picture had to have been her senior pic lol

I was thinking the same thing Darla......like a teeny-bopper

Okay...I'm far behind in reading posts...AGAIN!  Just got to this one.  Forgive me this question if it's already in posts that I have read yet, but "Why would a man this old keep all these momentos?" Isn't that a little unusual?  And..then.."why" bring it forth for the press.

This just doesn't make sense to me!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #898 on: August 13, 2010, 11:45:35 AM »

Shouldn't that groundskeeper (liked his hoop earring btw) have been one of the first people questioned by LE? And requestioned when any new lead came in?

Groundskeeper is a bit of an old hippee.  He is also in a band 
Now why doesn't that surprise me?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #899 on: August 13, 2010, 11:57:20 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.

Dunno about all guys, or even older 40-something guys.  My sons are mid to late 20s, and they each have kept momentos from their past, little stuff that was important to them at some point.  One has a shoebox, one just tosses stuff in a bottom drawer, the other has a lockbox with no lock.  lol  They've got letters/cards from ex's, pics, fav matchbox cars, baseball cards, they even have pogs.  (remember those?)  Just an assortment of stuff.  Drives current gf's/fiance's kind of nuts.  Since they've each handed over to me their bigger stuff to save for em, (little league trophies, teddy bears n blankies), am sure that one day I'll get the rest, so their gf's/fiance's hearts can rest easy.  Razz  Guys 'can be' just as sentimental as gals.  Yeppers.  Just in different ways.

Now don't tell me you have looked in the lockbox with no lock    I can see keeping favorite things, and yes I remember pogs  I just found it odd that a 40 something year old man kept love letters from a ten month relationship. BUT maybe he was really in love with DeDe and that is why he kept them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.