April 27, 2024, 02:13:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222826 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: August 13, 2010, 12:39:56 PM »

Wow! A friend of mine just emailed this site to me. It is so great! You type in a street address and all the felons in the area come up and you click on the markers and it gives you their name and their conviction. The best thing is that it is FREE!

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

It is NOT free.

Basic search is .97 cents, with more detailed searches costing way more.

Sad

The felon search is free.

Must be my browser then. In the felon search, I get just a map... no specific markings, empty. Then if I want to search for someone it's that much.

Hats off to those who get to use it. Thanks for the link, though.

Smile
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: August 13, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »

Here's another puzzler for you...

Do we know who approached whom for the interview? Bear with me here - WHAT IF seeing/hearing Jason on TV with obviously intimate momentos from the Deedlemeister is another layer in LE's strategy? Could anyone else see LE approaching Jason and asking him to do this? I can.

Interesting. Jason may have gone to LE because of his connection to DeDe, or LE may have found him through her phone records. Jason very pointedly said that DeDe always answered her phone, so there is a possibility that Jason, LE, and NBC worked together on this. Of course, while in a relationship with someone, one does tend to answer all phone calls from them immediately.

Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: August 13, 2010, 12:44:37 PM »

I feel like a dog chasing my tail in this case.  It seems everytime LE releases the tiniest bit of info..up steps someone to say ..naw..I was there that can't be right.

So the school groundskeeper says the truck couldn't have been on the gravel side road by the soccer field because he was there and mowing and using that road.  Why didn't LE check out this with him before they released this info?

Seems like they have video of Terri parked in the back 40 of the two FM's...seems they have her swapped intot the gym at 11:30 ...SO when and where did she meet up with DeDe that day if DeDe was not driving her own vehicle?

Here's what I don't get ...

Groundskeeper says he had to use the road, and would know if a truck were parked there. But he's mowing the lawn, how would he know if a truck came and then left. At some point while mowing, your eyes are facing opposite direction. Yeah, maybe it wasn't right there when he came and left, but I don't see how he could say for certain it was never there at all. And I don't see how anyone could mistake his truck for hers - his had a trailer attached.

Good am monkeys.

I found this photo album of the Skyline School - below is the link to all the album.  However, there are some photos showing the Soccer field and "slope" from the school - to the service road - then to soccer field.  This gave me some perspective on the area.

Question:  How do we know if the groundskeeper did not talk to the LE immediately after precious Kyron went missing??  With this case I don't if the information leaking out know is being "dripped" by LE to the media?

ttfn

http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/gwenabob/Skyline%20School/
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: August 13, 2010, 12:50:11 PM »

I feel like a dog chasing my tail in this case.  It seems everytime LE releases the tiniest bit of info..up steps someone to say ..naw..I was there that can't be right.

So the school groundskeeper says the truck couldn't have been on the gravel side road by the soccer field because he was there and mowing and using that road.  Why didn't LE check out this with him before they released this info?

Seems like they have video of Terri parked in the back 40 of the two FM's...seems they have her swapped intot the gym at 11:30 ...SO when and where did she meet up with DeDe that day if DeDe was not driving her own vehicle?

Groundskeeper says he had to use the road, and would know if a truck were parked there. But he's mowing the lawn, how would he know if a truck came and then left. At some point while mowing, your eyes are facing opposite direction. Yeah, maybe it wasn't right there when he came and left, but I don't see how he could say for certain it was never there at all. And I don't see how anyone could mistake his truck for hers - his had a trailer attached.

Good am monkeys.

I found this photo album of the Skyline School - below is the link to all the album.  However, there are some photos showing the Soccer field and "slope" from the school - to the service road - then to soccer field.  This gave me some perspective on the area.

Question:  How do we know if the groundskeeper did not talk to the LE immediately after precious Kyron went missing??  With this case I don't if the information leaking out know is being "dripped" by LE to the media?

ttfn

I THINK that the grounds keeper didn't say anything beforehand because he didn't see the truck. I mean, had he seen it maybe he would've said, "I saw the truck there by the access road at such & such time on June 4th."

If he didn't see it, then should he say anything? If you remember, the questions from LE were if they had seen the truck that morning... anywhere around the school. But, he didn't.

Well, ACCORDING TO HIM.

Very Happy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: August 13, 2010, 12:51:01 PM »

Wow! A friend of mine just emailed this site to me. It is so great! You type in a street address and all the felons in the area come up and you click on the markers and it gives you their name and their conviction. The best thing is that it is FREE!

It is NOT free.

Sad

The felon search is free.

Must be my browser then. In the felon search, I get just a map... no specific markings, empty. Then if I want to search for someone it's that much.

Hats off to those who get to use it. Thanks for the link, though.

Smile

Well I dunno why it's not working for you.  The link takes me to a map, yes.  At the top of that same page are blanks to put in an address.  Then click search, brings up whomever is a felon in the area.  Have been putting in different addresses (current vs former residences) and haven't had anything but more maps appear.  Haven't clicked the very top-most links going to the main site itself yet.  Maybe in the main site there's a charge for different searches?  Dunno. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: August 13, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »

Good am monkeys.

ttfn

I THINK that the grounds keeper didn't say anything beforehand because he didn't see the truck. I mean, had he seen it maybe he would've said, "I saw the truck there by the access road at such & such time on June 4th."

If he didn't see it, then should he say anything? If you remember, the questions from LE were if they had seen the truck that morning... anywhere around the school. But, he didn't.

Well, ACCORDING TO HIM.

Very Happy

Thanks for clarification...it doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling if LE has not talked to the groundskeeper until now.  Hopefully LE would have hopefully talked to him b/c he was at the school that a.m.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #926 on: August 13, 2010, 12:57:36 PM »

It is NOT free.

Sad

Try up at the very top of the page.  Put in your address, it should be free.  Just below where you put in your address is a people finder thing that is not free.

Klaas, how many felons did you find in your area? Time to relocate?

Not sure how accurate it is - I just put in my address and have people near me where there are no houses and no registration of the people. We live in a small area and I know almost everyone.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 13, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »

I put in a street about a mile from the ocean and it came up with markers out to sea, LOLOL 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #928 on: August 13, 2010, 01:03:18 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?commentPage=1#comments  Comments from a supposed friend of DeDe the poster's name is newsmediah8er
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: August 13, 2010, 01:03:20 PM »

I put in a street about a mile from the ocean and it came up with markers out to sea, LOLOL 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:19 PM »

I really think this is cool but I'm kind of suspicious of it.  I live in a rural area so easy to search.  Every time I search my address is comes up with a totally different set of names and locations.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 13, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?commentPage=1#comments  Comments from a supposed friend of DeDe the poster's name is newsmediah8er

Here's a couple of comments:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #932 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:11 PM »

Ah. The old bodies buried at sea trick.

Did you wave your cursor over the markers to get their info?

It is disappointing that you got some out at sea. Maybe that is why I only got four felons in my area ... the others were swimming around in your ocean.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:47 PM »

I have to run to the store real quick.  In case you guys get gabby and nobody is hear for the thread change on page 50, I've unlocked the next thread.  Be back real soon.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.0
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: August 13, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »

Here's a couple of comments:

That's interesting, but DeDe's lawyer gave the impression that Terri is facing imminent arrest, and how would he know if DeDe did not have good info relating to the case. LE has more than DeDe's missing a few phone calls from the farm on June 4.

I have no problem with DeDe having a lawyer to protect her while she deals with LE and the GJ.

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: August 13, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »

Here's another puzzler for you...

Do we know who approached whom for the interview? Bear with me here - WHAT IF seeing/hearing Jason on TV with obviously intimate momentos from the Deedlemeister is another layer in LE's strategy? Could anyone else see LE approaching Jason and asking him to do this? I can.

Interesting. Jason may have gone to LE because of his connection to DeDe, or LE may have found him through her phone records. Jason very pointedly said that DeDe always answered her phone, so there is a possibility that Jason, LE, and NBC worked together on this. Of course, while in a relationship with someone, one does tend to answer all phone calls from them immediately.

Hmmm - my thoughts are that the media found him. This is a hot topic right now, and the media rides the wave.  Also, in most relationships. you would know if someone always answers their phone - not just calls from him. He's out on a date with her, the phone rings, she answers it. Every time. That's how I look at that comment.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: August 13, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »

Ack! Got into the box again!

- - - - -
Now I'm in your box! 
- - - - -

One more time ...

I think we posted the same thoughts at the same time Smile

Yeah. Great minds think alike!

Hey! OUTA MY BOX! 
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: August 13, 2010, 01:27:43 PM »

Good am monkeys.

ttfn

WOW! Thank you Labadorable these pictures are just GREAT!!!! The groundskeeper gets an F in using a weedeater and trimming of the grounds.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 13, 2010, 01:33:04 PM »

Thanks Mom2 for this (lol)  That makes total sense re Jason keeping Dede's love letters.  I have my own piles, but not that old (I hope!)

quote from Mom2-I wouldn't read too much into that - my son doesn't throw stuff away, and its not because he has any interest in keeping it. I wish I had taught him better to deal with stuff on a daily basis, but he's more of an "Oh, look at the pile that grew because I haven't been throwing out as I go."  Or, maybe this guy really is sentamental, but I kind of doubt it - after a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.