June 16, 2024, 04:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 226803 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2010, 02:44:00 PM »

Taryl Moosee,

SM if she had this planned was going to reep the rewards, she didn't do this for hate or spite but for $. IMO.

He seems to have an excellent employment for benefits as well as salary, salary isn't listed other than what I have read.

Intel is on FB: http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverIntel

http://www.intel.com/jobs/usa/bencomp/benefits.htm
Life and Accident Insurance back to top   

Life, Accident Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability Insurance

Eligible employees are provided with Basic Life, Basic AD&D, Business Travel Accident insurance, and Long-Term Disability insurance benefits at no cost.

Supplemental Employee Life, Supplemental AD&D, Dependent Life, and AD&D insurance are available to eligible employees at group rates. Intel employees are also enrolled in Short-Term Disability coverage.

[/quote]
I don't know about other 'large companies' but my s/o works for a very big one in management and yes our benefits are great, every year a little less so with the economy, anyway our life insurance is large for him and I both, often a joke between both of us. 
But Life Insurance for our children is not even an option, not offered through the company.  I just don't see an insurance police as a motive here, I really don't, nor TH being the beneficiary.
Back to the why, I am getting a little more sad and angry everyday, just can't imagine how DY and KH feel every morning when they have to face another day of the "why".  I really don't....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: August 12, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »

OT- Remains found identified as Mitrice Richardson
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6208.msg1205743#msg1205743

Awwww..    Thanks Muffy. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 12, 2010, 02:47:38 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/home/Timeline-Horman-truck-locations-June-4-100461834.html

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 12, 2010, 02:49:24 PM »

Just my opinion, but I think that DeDe Spicher has Terri on a pedestal.

For some reason DeDe thinks that Terri is the Cats Axx.
That she sees' Terri as superwoman or something. More than likely at one time ( if not even today) there is some envy on Dede's part .. that she wishes she could be just like Terri.
Sounds to me that DeDe is fairly gullible..when it comes to Terri. That Dede is Starry-eyed when she is with Terri.  Terri is the big dawg and Dede is the little dog .. jumping up and down .. doing whatever she can to impress Terri.

The video of DeDe walking outside of the court house, that has been posted here before. Dede's body language as she walking, and the smug smirk on her face.. 
Her body swaying back and forth, her arms across her chest, reminds me of a child, that knows they are in trouble, yet they are not going to say anything .. "as if she is offering to all around her" via her body language, to me she comes across as ( You're not my Mom Hah Hah, I don't have to tell you anything)... like the cat who swallowed the canary. She obviously is standing by Terri's side... Its more so to protect her precious Terri. 
Than to protect her own self/future. She is not standing up for Kyron, that's a given. Almost makes you wonder if Dede is in love with Terri. ( not inferring anything, its just an observation) Many women, have gone to jail/prison to protect their boyfriends/spouses, just saying. 

I so agree with you, reminds me of a spoiled brat, saying you can't touch me, and then her dad standing by her.  Sorry my mother or father would of slapped me in to reality a long time ago....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #404 on: August 12, 2010, 02:50:03 PM »

Taryl Moosee,

SM if she had this planned was going to reep the rewards, she didn't do this for hate or spite but for $. IMO.

He seems to have an excellent employment for benefits as well as salary, salary isn't listed other than what I have read.

Life, Accident Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability Insurance

Eligible employees are provided with Basic Life, Basic AD&D, Business Travel Accident insurance, and Long-Term Disability insurance benefits at no cost.

Supplemental Employee Life, Supplemental AD&D, Dependent Life, and AD&D insurance are available to eligible employees at group rates. Intel employees are also enrolled in Short-Term Disability coverage.

I don't know about other 'large companies' but my s/o works for a very big one in management and yes our benefits are great, every year a little less so with the economy, anyway our life insurance is large for him and I both, often a joke between both of us. 
But Life Insurance for our children is not even an option, not offered through the company.  I just don't see an insurance police as a motive here, I really don't, nor TH being the beneficiary.
Back to the why, I am getting a little more sad and angry everyday, just can't imagine how DY and KH feel every morning when they have to face another day of the "why".  I really don't....
[/quote]

d in texas,

Thank-you for your input, I enjoy keeping my mind open.  Could SM apply for an Life Insurance Policy for Kyron, on her own?

A woman took out an Insurance Policy on her husband and he didn't know! 
It can be done without your knowledge a IP can be taken out. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #405 on: August 12, 2010, 02:52:07 PM »

d in texas & Monkey's,

Could SM apply for an Life Insurance Policy for Kyron, on her own?

A woman took out an Insurance Policy on her husband and he didn't know she had a IP on him!  (they were separated). 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: August 12, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »

d in texas & Monkey's,

A woman took out an Insurance Policy on her husband and he didn't know she had a IP on him!  (they were separated). 

I think this can be done, but it depends on the individual state laws.

How would she pay for the insurance premiums without Kaine knowing?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #407 on: August 12, 2010, 02:58:18 PM »

Just my opinion, but I think that DeDe Spicher has Terri on a pedestal.

For some reason DeDe thinks that Terri is the Cats Axx.
That she sees' Terri as superwoman or something. More than likely at one time ( if not even today) there is some envy on Dede's part .. that she wishes she could be just like Terri.
Sounds to me that DeDe is fairly gullible..when it comes to Terri. That Dede is Starry-eyed when she is with Terri.  Terri is the big dawg and Dede is the little dog .. jumping up and down .. doing whatever she can to impress Terri.

The video of DeDe walking outside of the court house, that has been posted here before. Dede's body language as she walking, and the smug smirk on her face.. 
Her body swaying back and forth, her arms across her chest, reminds me of a child, that knows they are in trouble, yet they are not going to say anything .. "as if she is offering to all around her" via her body language, to me she comes across as ( You're not my Mom Hah Hah, I don't have to tell you anything)... like the cat who swallowed the canary. She obviously is standing by Terri's side... Its more so to protect her precious Terri. 
Than to protect her own self/future. She is not standing up for Kyron, that's a given. Almost makes you wonder if Dede is in love with Terri. ( not inferring anything, its just an observation) Many women, have gone to jail/prison to protect their boyfriends/spouses, just saying. 

I so agree with you, reminds me of a spoiled brat, saying you can't touch me, and then her dad standing by her.  Sorry my mother or father would of slapped me in to reality a long time ago....

"You can't touch me because I have a criminal defense attorney" is what that smug look says. 

Her Dad has heart problems and she isn't helping him, according to Cousin Tom.

Yes, she thinks she is the Cats Meow. cat

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #408 on: August 12, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »

Thank-you for making it crystal clear.  The news conference sounded puzzling, written it looks much clearer.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #409 on: August 12, 2010, 03:01:14 PM »

Just for the sake of asking ..

Does anyone know if Terri adopted Kyron? legally ?  Or was Desiree paying child support for Kyron? to Kaine ?  I don't know how that works? Like say if Kyron needed Medical attention would Desiree override Terri? in the case of an emergency ? Was it not Desiree that was called when Kyron was missing/ call placed from the school. I'm confused. What would Terri be able to do without Desiree's approval ? Would not all " important" issues " Of Kyron"  have to be presented for Desiree's approval ..first? 
Hypothetical
Like if Terri wanted to take Kyron, out of state, for instance on a trip? Say with James.
( before Kiara was born) Wouldn't she have to have Desiree's approval ?  Or would it be enough that she had Kaine's approval ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: August 12, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #411 on: August 12, 2010, 03:05:22 PM »

d in texas & Monkey's,

Sorry, Grey, I was not clear. 

Could SM have taken an "Life-Insurance Policy" out on Kyron without Kaines approval or knowledge?  TIA

A woman I met took one out on her husband (claimed) he did not know. The Hubby left her after 28 years of marriage.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 12, 2010, 03:06:19 PM »

Taryl Moosee,

d in texas,

Thank-you for your input, I enjoy keeping my mind open.  Could SM apply for an Life Insurance Policy for Kyron, on her own?

A woman took out an Insurance Policy on her husband and he didn't know! 

[/quote]

I don't think you can for kids, for a husband oh yeah sure you can, someone may be able to answer better than I...Never thought about taking out insurance policies on my kids..the gerber deal when they were babies.  But never an actual policy.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: August 12, 2010, 03:09:33 PM »

IMO, Terri was the control freak in that marriage. She had free reign M-F while Kaine worked. He had no idea what she did. I have known controlling husbands.....their wives couldn't as much as go to the grocery store without permission.
Of course, having a toddler limited her "options" when Kiara was born.
They were only married for what 3-4 years. She was unhappy for a long time??
If Kaine was so controlling for the 3-4 years prior to them getting married, she had the choice to not marry Kaine.
I've been married for 29 years......if I was unhappy in my marriage, 29 years would be A LONG TIME. Not 3 -4 years.

Terri was sick of parenting a teen, a young child and a baby. She got rid of James (IMO that was her decision, she just blamed Kaine like always) Yes, she could have told Kaine she wanted Desiree and Tony to take full custody of Kyron.....but Terri would NEVER admit her failure as a mother of Kyron to Desiree. Not a chance in he!!. Terri always thought she was better than Desiree in every way, including being a better mother to Kyron.
IMO
I totally agree with all of your post.  I think that Terri wants everyone to see her a this perfect woman who does everything right.  And when she got tired of playing mom she blamed Kaine for her unhappiness.  And of course all would believe her because he is the guy who left his pregnant wife for Terri. 

What really gets me is to see folks blame everyone (Kaine, Desiree, Tony, the kids, etc) for Terri's actions. 

No, not blaming them, looking for a motive.  What would motivate someone to do that?  That is what people have trouble wrapping their head around what may have been done.  What would make a person do that.

There is a big difference between blame and motive.

I agree.  We certainly can keep in mind our beliefs that Terri had some degree of involvement, whether a little or a lot we dunno yet, while at the same time, look for what could possibly have been a motive?  That doesn't excuse her from all blame and responsibility for whatever she may have done.  And it doesn't accuse/blame others, in our search for Terri's motive.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 12, 2010, 03:10:08 PM »

Does anyone know if Terri adopted Kyron? legally ?  Or was Desiree paying child support for Kyron? to Kaine ?  I don't know how that works? Like say if Kyron needed Medical attention would Desiree override Terri? in the case of an emergency ? Was it not Desiree that was called when Kyron was missing/ call placed from the school. I'm confused. What would Terri be able to do without Desiree's approval ? Would not all " important" issues " Of Kyron"  have to be presented for Desiree's approval ..first? 
Hypothetical
Like if Terri wanted to take Kyron, out of state, for instance on a trip? Say with James.
( before Kiara was born) Wouldn't she have to have Desiree's approval ?  Or would it be enough that she had Kaine's approval ?

Though Kaine has primary custody of Kyron, decisions would be shared, but the types of independent decisions would depend on their custody agreement.

Desiree is Kyron's mother. Only Desiree and Kaine have parental responsibility over Kyron.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:48 PM »

author=Deenie link=topic=8365.msg1205936#msg1205936 date=1281639674]

Hypothetical
I know that DY was the emergency contact listed at school, but do not believe any of the actual custody arrangements between KH and DY have been published or said by them.
Speaking of DY does anyone else find it so odd that she picked a day Kyron was to meet his mother for the weekend?  That one really sticks out to me.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #416 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:57 PM »

That one company that is always promoting Life Insurance ..well they did for a long time. Like when you purchased infant items ..it would come in with the packaging. Card Stock " Gerber" life insurance. Or they gave you " a ton " a freebie stuff from the hospital when you had a baby ..and you would again see " Gerber Mail In" Life Insurance for your child.. At the low low discount price of pennies per day ..yadda. 

Just fill out the form etc. mail it in ..  I remember seeing it when my Daughter was born, or tucked into certain products ..when you bought a gift for someone's baby. 

I don't know how legit it is. Or if anyone could fill it out ..and gain Life insurance on a child.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 12, 2010, 03:14:02 PM »

d in texas & Monkey's,

Sorry, Grey, I was not clear. 

Could SM have taken an "Life-Insurance Policy" out on Kyron without Kaines approval or knowledge?  TIA

A woman I met took one out on her husband (claimed) he did not know. The Hubby left her after 28 years of marriage.

In don't know the life insurance laws in Oregon, so I don't know if she could. If she could, I bet LE has contacted the Oregon insurance companies.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #418 on: August 12, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »

That one company that is always promoting Life Insurance ..well they did for a long time. Like when you purchased infant items ..it would come in with the packaging. Card Stock " Gerber" life insurance. Or they gave you " a ton " a freebie stuff from the hospital when you had a baby ..and you would again see " Gerber Mail In" Life Insurance for your child.. At the low low discount price of pennies per day ..yadda. 

Just fill out the form etc. mail it in ..  I remember seeing it when my Daughter was born, or tucked into certain products ..when you bought a gift for someone's baby. 

I don't know how legit it is. Or if anyone could fill it out ..and gain Life insurance on a child.

Thank-you, Deenie, interesting.  I guess there is no free lunch  anyone that offers gifts has an alterative.

I have read Gerber Insurance Policies. Gerber also insured Adults, too.  I wonder if SM was ticked off because she lost $500.

a month when James moved out of the house?  I believe the child Support the Saintly second husband paid her was 500.00.

I wonder if SM had a Insurance Policy on all three children?  She appears to be shrew.   

http://www.gerberlife.com/gl/view/index.jsp

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 12, 2010, 03:19:42 PM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added

What wrongdoing would the landscaper be granted immunity from.  Obviously ... he never went along with any MFH plot.

Janet

That is a good point, but if he is an illegal, wondered if he can get immunity for that?

That's a VERY good question.  IF he can get immunity from being illegal...then I would be concerned he would say anything to get to be here legally.  Could you even trust what he says?  This is a person who has no qualms with breaking the law.

That really bothers me. I'm not even sure if this person is illegal, don't think there is anything but rumor on this, but I could be wrong. But I wouldn't trust what he has to say if true.

I may be going blind, but I couldn't find anywhere in that article that said he's getting immunity for anything. IMO his testimony is going to be just as credible, maybe more so, than anything DeDe might have to say. He has cooperated with LE before being dragged before the GJ. So I don't understand why his testimony should be more suspect than the TerriTubbies'.
And why are people assuming that he's an illegal immigrant?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking that the post that was made about the arrest (with picture of Sanchez and arrested by the U.S. Marshall) said something about being "illegal".

Does any other monkey recall?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.