June 16, 2024, 02:15:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 226687 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 12, 2010, 08:38:54 PM »

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...73392#38673392

Photo captured from video, link courtesy of Pandora

Thanks Blonde. Smile
Any relation to this person?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Is Jason a LS? 

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

The same Jason Name Redacted (if you far enough on google), also owns a company - embassyenterprises.com - that started out as a landscaping company and now focuses more on fences.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RcXxH0qz9VQJ:connect.oregonlive.com/user/Scouty77/index.html+Jason+Name Redacted&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: August 12, 2010, 08:42:20 PM »

HI Sabastian

I am still working on all that. there is another person in the loop connected to the same tweeter although they have 2 twitter accounts. someof these people have 3. its crazy!
  there is one guy that is connected to ALL the above that has been friends with dede since 2008.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: August 12, 2010, 08:42:40 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

Skyline School groundskeeper never saw Hormans’ white truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

School groundskeeper never saw Hormans’ white truck

by Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

During a Wednesday news conference investigators asked members of the public to talk to them if they saw the white Ford F250 pickup truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, drove that morning. Investigators said they wanted witnesses to come forward if they saw it parked on that access road between about 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.

“It would be impossible for me to either enter the field or exit the field if there was a car parked on the gravel road itself,” he said. “And then while exiting the roadway, if there was somebody parked that close to that hillside, it would have made it difficult for me to see who's coming down the hill (on Skyline Boulevard), I mean it would seem to me like I would have remembered, ‘Oh gee yeah,’ there was a big white truck in my way when I left that day. I would say I'm certain that it wasn't there.”

Investigators are talking to Stensen.

This story is in progress and will be updated . . .

Thanks Klaas! 

Doesn't this just make ya feel so better?  Knowing that he never saw the white truck that day?  This, coming from a man, sitting inside what looks to be... a white truck?  van? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 12, 2010, 08:44:02 PM »

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8365.msg1206106#msg1206106

Jason Name Redacted
http://embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html
Orphanage listed on Jason's site ((( Mexico)))
In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo”  child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

im not a FB,or WS, but i know i read this name Mr.John Kerr b4, in the kyron
threads, and it seems it was one of those FB,WS links posted
is their another monkey that remembers the name

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: August 12, 2010, 08:45:31 PM »

I cant help but wonder now if Jason Name Redacted knows the people dede is working for?
 there is people connected to dede and Westwind farm that have adopted children.(some are gay families)just sayin. I am doing alot of research and not finished with the breakdown. something is connected to westwind farm connections of people at the farm that directly KNOW dede including the owner.  dede terri and kyron.

Lucky7,
Respectfully, why would it matter that 'some are gay families'?
That comment seemed superfluous to the information.
and no I am not, but someone I love is. 
Thank you for reading my post.
Very respectfully,
Pat
Hi Pat that is a good question. Its hard to post ALL the info I have but alot of the connections point to a way back when are connected to a Large gay community. one of dedes friend from 2008 is connected to this too. I PROMISE I was not in no way pointing to gay poeple in a bad way.
I have NO problem with gay people. If you send me your email address through Klaas I will be happy to forward you that info so you understand what I mean. I cannot possibly post it all here. Its ALOT. thanks for askin, I Hope no one thinks I was being judgemental! Smile

Lucky, if I send you my email through Klaas, could you email it to me too? I think we may be on the same wavelength on this...

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: August 12, 2010, 08:45:55 PM »

I just got home: any thoughts on someone seeing Kyron at the airport that day?

Well.. IIRC, the airport sighting was something like... June 9th.  Not the same day.  I could be wrong tho. 

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: August 12, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »

I wonder why Dede's ex is so into these child things?  I am so suspicious of these kinds of things.  Hopefully he is as wonderful as he sounds.  I wonder what inspired him?  I wonder if he has children?

It just seems so weird that Dede seems so self centered and she attracts a humanitarian like this ex seems to be.
I do not know the man only reading what is given to me in the cage, but living and growing up on the border have had several friends that came from Mexico in extreme poverty, they excelled in school, worked often full time when in high school and sent that money home.  As well as through college, and several are now in organizations to help those in the same position they were as a child. 
And they do wonderful things and do them through legal channels, and I applaude them, and help them.  And that leads to my problem with illegal immigration and how it is wrong and hurts those trying to better their lives the legal way...a whole nother can of worms...

I've been to Mexico and I have seen the poverty and talked to the people.  I don't think there is any legal way for them to immigrate here now, is there?

When we go to Mexico, we do not stay in hotels.  The people are so hard working it is incredible.

I am wondering what inspired Mr. Name Redacted, but it doesn't look like he started with the Mexican thing first,, does it?

I don't want to get too off topic, but I have many Middle-Eastern friends as well as Hispanic friends. Guess what, most of the Middle-Eastern friends came here via Mexico. They are legal now, but they were not when they came. My Middle-Eastern friends are Catholics and not extreme Muslims. If they got in, I am sure that the extremists are getting in too. Just saying. Mr. Name Redacted could be completely legit, but then again maybe not. We are all just speculating at this point. I hope he ends up being the cream of the crop, but at the same time I have to be honest and admit that I hope he did aid in hiding Kyron, only because that would mean that Kyron is still alive.
thanks for the Post Sebastian. I have friends of all colors and backgrounds as well. gay too. I wanted to clear that up again as I can be misunderstood easily.hahaaa I think it is very important to speculate to get to the answers. if there isnt any on this guy great! if so then it needs to be looked into as Kyron is out there somewhere and I hope he is alive too!

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: August 12, 2010, 08:49:05 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA

WOW! Just WOW! I would love to know who started this blog! Does anyone know how you can track that sort of thing down?

Someone here said that it was started by 42ndState (OregonLive poster).  Someone with a definite agenda.

42ndState Stop following 42ndState Follow 42ndState
About Me: Where I am now posting my theories and views on the Kyron horman case: http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/ (edit)Blog: alternate-theories.blogspot.com/ (edit)

http://connect.oregonlive.com/dashboard/42ndState/replies-oldest.html

I think 42ndState is Terri.
really, with all that gardening stuff she post and the email of dedes going to that I thought it was dede. haha maybe it is terri or both. its one of them thats for sure!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: August 12, 2010, 08:50:02 PM »

I have a couple newbie questions  TIA
see what I quoted above?
I have read and I have practiced but I can not figure out how to quote just one paragraph?

Also, is there a PM function?   What is the best way to communicate w/ a poster on something OT?

nothing sinister...............I wanted to tell Wyks how much our lives mirror and I figured maybe that would not interest most folks on SM.

TIA

No PM function.  You can just email me at Myst_Wyks@yahoo.com

And mods, is ok, that email can stand.  Unless of course, you don't want it there.   

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: August 12, 2010, 08:50:58 PM »

I cant help but wonder now if Jason Name Redacted knows the people dede is working for?
 there is people connected to dede and Westwind farm that have adopted children.(some are gay families)just sayin. I am doing alot of research and not finished with the breakdown. something is connected to westwind farm connections of people at the farm that directly KNOW dede including the owner.  dede terri and kyron.

Lucky7,
Respectfully, why would it matter that 'some are gay families'?
That comment seemed superfluous to the information.
and no I am not, but someone I love is. 
Thank you for reading my post.
Very respectfully,
Pat
Hi Pat that is a good question. Its hard to post ALL the info I have but alot of the connections point to a way back when are connected to a Large gay community. one of dedes friend from 2008 is connected to this too. I PROMISE I was not in no way pointing to gay poeple in a bad way.
I have NO problem with gay people. If you send me your email address through Klaas I will be happy to forward you that info so you understand what I mean. I cannot possibly post it all here. Its ALOT. thanks for askin, I Hope no one thinks I was being judgemental! Smile

Lucky, if I send you my email through Klaas, could you email it to me too? I think we may be on the same wavelength on this...
yes thats fine I sure dont mind at all, if you have any info that could help I would love that too. I have saved over 3 million charachters and they only fit in a 60,000 thread each. its alot of work. I have read day and night till my head hurts,then think about it all for 3 hrs before I can rest.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: August 12, 2010, 08:51:14 PM »

I wonder if Ron Tarver, Angela Rockwood and James Moulton are going to have to testify in front of the grand jury?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #671 on: August 12, 2010, 08:51:52 PM »

this can't possibly be Dede's ex, can it??

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

I am 10 pages behind,
What in God's world would the two twits,TH & DDS have that would make this man throw away all he has worked for the last 16-17 yrs? This man is an advocate for children and pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice????  Think I will just skip the 10 pages I haven't read yet.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 12, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...73392#38673392

Photo captured from video, link courtesy of Pandora

Thanks Blonde. Smile
Any relation to this person?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Is Jason a LS? 

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

The same Jason Name Redacted (if you far enough on google), also owns a company - embassyenterprises.com - that started out as a landscaping company and now focuses more on fences.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RcXxH0qz9VQJ:connect.oregonlive.com/user/Scouty77/index.html+Jason+Name Redacted&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
the connection of Westwind sue brown just had a fence done in May I believe but it was a company called campbell fences. I remember because she said Mike built her/his fence. so i checked it out.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: August 12, 2010, 08:56:15 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA

WOW! Just WOW! I would love to know who started this blog! Does anyone know how you can track that sort of thing down?

Someone here said that it was started by 42ndState (OregonLive poster).  Someone with a definite agenda.

42ndState Stop following 42ndState Follow 42ndState
About Me: Where I am now posting my theories and views on the Kyron horman case: http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/ (edit)Blog: alternate-theories.blogspot.com/ (edit)

http://connect.oregonlive.com/dashboard/42ndState/replies-oldest.html

I think 42ndState is Terri.
really, with all that gardening stuff she post and the email of dedes going to that I thought it was dede. haha maybe it is terri or both. its one of them thats for sure!

The reason I was thinking it was Terri was because of her talking about how the truck might have been parked at the back of the school.  She was so defensive about the idea that Terri might have left Kiara in the pickup.  She said it was a cool day, and it was only for a few minutes. 

However, if DeDe was with Terri that day, she would also have such information and be defensive also.  So, yes, it could have been DeDe, too! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: August 12, 2010, 08:58:43 PM »

I had a feeling the other night that you were on to something. Please post when you get it together! Thank you!
I will post all the connections when I get a chance. if you look at the yogacowgirl buddy list on the posting JeanAnnVK is her Buddy Talked to dede ALOT worked with her ALOT
http://twitter.com/yogacowgirls/westwind-buddies <OWNER of Westwind
see http://twitter.com/jeanannvk disturbing tweets..

Please look at the dates..
Why would anyone want to smuggle a corpse on board an airplane? http://ow.ly/1Bkit 12:12 PM Apr 21st via HootSuite (2010)

@dedejustdede http://bit.ly/bvM1RB Here's three shots of the back 40. It is a LOT of land! We could use one more garden apprentice. ideas? 9:52 AM Apr 21st via Seesmic in reply to dedejustdede

another yogacowgirl buddy tweets this
RT @atul666: .38 Special K #ViolentCereals 12:30 AM Jul 14th via TweetDeck 

http://twitter.com/intuitivebridge

Who was RT@atul666 tweeting to? Thank you!

probably time for me to go take a long walk, might be seeing things now.  Sigh. 

Does anyone else think this odd???? 

RT@atul666 

I use twitter, and I understand that RT stands for 'ReTweet', as in repeating a tweet already received. 

However....

atul666 = the person's twitter name. 

666 = satanic

and RT@atul666  kind of looks like 'ritual666' to me. 

Sigh. 

Yeah I know... there's NOT a satanist behind every tree.  but my gosh.  sometimes this stuff just jumps out at me. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 12, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

During a Wednesday news conference investigators asked members of the public to talk to them if they saw the white Ford F250 pickup truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, drove that morning. Investigators said they wanted witnesses to come forward if they saw it parked on that access road between about 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.

“It would be impossible for me to either enter the field or exit the field if there was a car parked on the gravel road itself,” he said. “And then while exiting the roadway, if there was somebody parked that close to that hillside, it would have made it difficult for me to see who's coming down the hill (on Skyline Boulevard), I mean it would seem to me like I would have remembered, ‘Oh gee yeah,’ there was a big white truck in my way when I left that day. I would say I'm certain that it wasn't there.”

Thanks Klaas! 

Doesn't this just make ya feel so better?  Knowing that he never saw the white truck that day?  This, coming from a man, sitting inside what looks to be... a white truck?  van? 

OMG Wyks! You crack me up! Sometimes I get so immersed in these cases that I just need to take a deep breath and laugh out loud! Thank you so much for that! This case is so completely nutty that it is unbelievable. It would be so fabulous if Kyron is alive and is brought back. One day when he is older he can read about all of the outrageous things regarding his disappearance. Hollywood could not make this stuff up!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 12, 2010, 09:01:22 PM »

O/T - but in Portland 

http://www.kptv.com/entertainment/24611253/detail.html#

New Baby Monkey Introduced At Oregon Zoo

OMG,  Thanks for that Klaas.  It looks like BAM BAM has on a mask and wig, eh?  I hope they have AC at the zoo for these guys as it is going to be into the mid 90's for the next several days.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: August 12, 2010, 09:02:23 PM »

What about the witnesses that saw that 2nd person sitting in the white truck?

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman case: 2nd person seen in truck with stepmom at boy’s school on day he vanished (video)
August 10, 6:54 PM

On June 4, the day missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman went missing, his stepmother, Terri Horman told authorities the two had attended a science fair at his school. She then said she last saw the 7-year-old as he walked toward his classroom. Now, witnesses have come forward saying Terri was not alone that day because someone was seen sitting in her truck.

KGW reports that at least two people have told investigators that a person was seen sitting in Terri’s white pickup truck while she was in Skyline School with Kyron.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m8d10-Kyron-Horman-case-2nd-person-seen-in-truck-with-stepmom-at-boys-school-on-day-he-vanished-video

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: August 12, 2010, 09:04:07 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 

OMG Wyks! You crack me up! Sometimes I get so immersed in these cases that I just need to take a deep breath and laugh out loud! Thank you so much for that! This case is so completely nutty that it is unbelievable. It would be so fabulous if Kyron is alive and is brought back. One day when he is older he can read about all of the outrageous things regarding his disappearance. Hollywood could not make this stuff up!

Hi Sebastian,  That dear Wyks of ours cracks me up consistently.   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 12, 2010, 09:05:41 PM »

Semi OT

So what did those steamy love letters from DDS that Jason had out on the table say? Oh come on--any of you tech savvy monkeys are never going to convince me you didn't blow up the screen at 1:46 and read them!  Monkey Devil!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37278452#38673392
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.