June 16, 2024, 04:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 226800 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #780 on: August 12, 2010, 11:52:43 PM »

(((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))
Group HUG>>>>>>>>>>>>ah that felt good....

I think we have all seen this before it is frustration over a little 7 year old boy who's fate is in the hand of two women who don't seem to give a rat's a** about him.....
LE is not showing anything solid and we fear that they don't know anymore than we do....

I still believe Kyron is alive and hidden somewhere I really do, I don't think these two are about killing someone, and the CSI movements they have made show hope to me....

I think that Kyron is " more valuable" Alive then he is deceased. That is why these crack pot red heads ..are sitting with mouths shut. They know something. They know what is going on and they like it this way. " Silent"  Otherwise they would have offered up public statements. Or would have participated in searches for Kyron. Did Kaine or Desiree go out and " get into the searches themselves? " 

I know that Marc Klaas said he did not participate in searching for Polly ..because he said if he were to be the one who found her body.. he would literally Die.  ( I think though they/LE had significant evidence at that time that Polly was deceased)

Terri has lost her most precious ( lifetime} achievement - Kiara to her husband ( no love loss there)  He/Kaine has Kiara and she is not willing to talk ??? (more than likely he will gain full custody of her)   To me that screams - Kyron is Alive.
Would she hurt Kyron risking Kiara forever ?   I don't know. She has dug such a hole for herself ...... but then anything is possible. Maybe hurting Kaine was " bigger/greater" more meaningful to her than Kiara. She Wins. Well " did she count her losses? "
Her Daughter, Kyron, Her Freedom ?  Makes no sense what so ever... none of it.

What Man would be worth losing your (rights/custody) little baby to? Would not filing for Divorce been the obvious? She would have been able to keep Kiara, the house for awhile, have monetary support for Kiara.. get up on her feet ..and leave of her own free will. Even if she had to move back with her parents. Oh I forgot that is rational behavior, for a 40 yr old woman. Or for any age ..  shakng2
Big Red Truck - If she would have filed for Divorce, she would have come out "way better off " than Her wasting away in a miserable marriage..plotting. 
((something tells me her's not playing with a full deck)) 

Deenie, you took the words right out of my mouth., I was just thinking the same thing.  All her friends are going on and on about what aq super Mom she was....duh , her son james was moved out of the house..... when my child is not welcome somewhere, this moma would be packiing her bags too. I would have left with my kids and told him I would see him in court. No man will ever mean more to me than my kids.
I think Terri and DeDe are a few fries short of a Happy Meal. After seeing the letters and cards with kisses on them from DeDe to Jason, I don't think either DDS and TH ever grew up.

How many of you would send your child 4 hrs away and stay in the same house with the man you accuse of sending him away?

Darla  her's should have been plotting with her friends ( asking for funds or ways for her to leave, a place to stay) if she was so bad off with Kaine. ITA with you - No Man is worth my Child's heart/happiness/welfare .. I would have allowed him to see the door hit me in the bum ..as I walked out with my head held high ... SEE Ya in Court .. Bye ...
Obviously Terri has experience with Divorce - and James feeling everything, being tossed around .. poor kid.  Sad  He has to be resentful that his life has been a 3 man/Daddy Circus. He is only a young teen .. I hope that he is getting some help through this fiasco. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: August 13, 2010, 12:01:20 AM »

For those monkeys who question why we delve into researching those whose names come up in these cases... well.. it's what we do.  Look around for info that is openly available to the public.  Nothing wrong about that.  Typically we don't do that with minors tho.  Not unless the minor is the perp, (as is true in at least one case in this forum), then we have to proceed with caution.  I'm sorry you find it so very disgraceful to do, to delve into matters as we can.  Take a peek tho, in any thread in this forum and other forums like this, it's what we do.  We are not all about sitting and just holding hands with the victims, lighting candles and praying.. altho we do those things as well.  A forum that does that 'in it's entirety', is a family support forum. 

We are about JUSTICE here.  We all want justice for the victim and loved ones. 

It isn't justice to suggest that someone is linked to a crime or speculate how they can be involved. That is a lot different than background info from public info and simply pointing out relationships to people. We already have two companies that I know of complaining of loss of business because of unwarranted associations. Plus, doing this to someone with the same/similar name of someone else is mean-spirited. Once there are reliable LE sources that show a possible link, okay.

There is an over-abundance of personal remarks about friends of subjects of interest. Good grief. A bunch of overweight women is not unusual or special, though I admit the ones discussed in this thread need to focus more on their gym workouts. *meow* I'm beginning to wonder what they do at the gym.

There have been a lot of comments about James and Quinn along with photographs. These are now on the internet forever. These are kids! Leave it to LE to focus on kids first. If they come up with a good reason to focus on kids, then go for it but with caution.

Employers and customers do research on the internet too, and they can find a real mess here.

I can't think of a monkey who has a mean spirit. there has also not been a lot of comments regarding James and Quinn.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 13, 2010, 12:05:24 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: August 13, 2010, 12:10:49 AM »

OK here is a "What if", What if TH believed that Kyron were being harmed in some way, (I refuse to speculate as to what if anything might have occurred or been suspected if possible.) What if TH and her buddies had taken Kyron to a safe place that would be in their opinion better than where he was currently? What if they had just enough knowledge of Children's rights to believe what they wer doing was ok but when it was reported that Kyron had disappeared the case then went national as the local PD was all over it.
(Another case of the new sheriff being in town. I noticed that in doing some research.)
Anyway what if they expected the case to fly under the radar so to speak just long enough that they could have legal representation for Kyron?
TH didn't want to lose custody of either her Daughter nor have access as a Mother to Kyron but things went out of control before anything could be done?

I am not saying I believe that Kyron was harmed I am saying "what if" this is what TH believed?

KH's own Brother was recently convicted and is known to be a pedophile. Then we have rumors floating around about KH possibly cheating on TH. Even rumors of a male partner? Who knows if any of that is true?

This feels more correct than any other theory I have read and it follows along with my own thoughts about this case so far.

It would also explain to me very clearly why it is that Desiree is so hitting below the belt against TH on issues and suggestions that do not even make any sense when considering the fact the level of seriousness that should be singularly about finding Kyron first and foremost.
How could TH and DY not be on friendly terms when TH emailed her so often and not just on the day that Kyron was reported as missing?
The way that DY makes it appear is that they were sworn enemies. It doesn't make any sense.

Amen Sista!  Tis what I've been saying all along.  But I'm known to be wrong!  Her physical appearance LOOKS like something awful happened within that family, maybe even sinister, even if in her own mind, took a toll on her mentally.  I can see her so invested in Kyron that she would not want to loose him.  I think she even thought that DY didn't care a whole bunch about Kyron so she was put off with her coming up June 4.  That's the way I percieve that convo.  Come to think of it in her email to KH about Kitty being taken by KH she states that if she knew taking her from the home was okay...well I read it that she might've jumped first if she thought it okay to leave with her.  She thought it was parental kidnapping or something like that.  Doesn't make sense that she is worried about the law here.  If she didn't stash him then I think a perv at an opportune time made away with him.  Like I said before maybe she didn't want people to know where she was that day cause she could've been with a lover, finding out how to divert money to get away/open an acct., consult an atty, private det. to follow KH, you name it the possibilities are endless.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: August 13, 2010, 12:11:36 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped

No, not photoshopped, it's real.  It's from the photo album May 2010 and they are at the zoo:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2063551&s=0&hash=0add68a8aba693bcdc759a4900d5009c

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #785 on: August 13, 2010, 12:12:35 AM »

CW618 ... first I read it..and thought yah ..he does look Tired. As in Kyron look's shopped.

Not sure if that photo is " photo shopped" but Kyron looks older in that photo. He almost looks like he is 9 or older..  funny how photography can age even the youngest of children. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 13, 2010, 12:15:54 AM »

CW618 ... first I read it..and thought yah ..he does look Tired. As in Kyron look's shopped.

Not sure if that photo is " photo shopped" but Kyron looks older in that photo. He almost looks like he is 9 or older..  funny how photography can age even the youngest of children. 

Isn't this picture of Kyron that Terri had a caption that said he was trying to make a monkey face? Like he had his tongue pushing his upper lip out.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: August 13, 2010, 12:17:07 AM »

Isn't this picture of Kyron that Terri had a caption that said he was trying to make a monkey face? Like he had his tongue pushing his upper lip out.

Yes, her caption is:

Monkey impersonation?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 13, 2010, 12:21:33 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8365.msg1206500#msg1206500

look at his left arm elbow area, then the concrete ,where and the brush meets,
upper left side of kyron head

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 13, 2010, 12:23:26 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped

did that wrong sorry
look at his left arm elbow area, then the concrete ,where  the brush meets,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: August 13, 2010, 12:24:06 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8365.msg1206500#msg1206500

look at his left arm elbow area, then the concrete ,where and the brush meets,

CW
- there are several photos of all of them at the zoo.  He is wearing the same clothes.  The photo is not photoshopped there would be no reason for it. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 13, 2010, 12:30:57 AM »

OK here is a "What if", What if TH believed that Kyron were being harmed in some way, (I refuse to speculate as to what if anything might have occurred or been suspected if possible.) What if TH and her buddies had taken Kyron to a safe place that would be in their opinion better than where he was currently? What if they had just enough knowledge of Children's rights to believe what they wer doing was ok but when it was reported that Kyron had disappeared the case then went national as the local PD was all over it.
(Another case of the new sheriff being in town. I noticed that in doing some research.)
Anyway what if they expected the case to fly under the radar so to speak just long enough that they could have legal representation for Kyron?
TH didn't want to lose custody of either her Daughter nor have access as a Mother to Kyron but things went out of control before anything could be done?

I am not saying I believe that Kyron was harmed I am saying "what if" this is what TH believed?

KH's own Brother was recently convicted and is known to be a pedophile. Then we have rumors floating around about KH possibly cheating on TH. Even rumors of a male partner? Who knows if any of that is true?

This feels more correct than any other theory I have read and it follows along with my own thoughts about this case so far.

It would also explain to me very clearly why it is that Desiree is so hitting below the belt against TH on issues and suggestions that do not even make any sense when considering the fact the level of seriousness that should be singularly about finding Kyron first and foremost.
How could TH and DY not be on friendly terms when TH emailed her so often and not just on the day that Kyron was reported as missing?
The way that DY makes it appear is that they were sworn enemies. It doesn't make any sense.

Amen Sista!  Tis what I've been saying all along.  But I'm known to be wrong!  Her physical appearance LOOKS like something awful happened within that family, maybe even sinister, even if in her own mind, took a toll on her mentally.  I can see her so invested in Kyron that she would not want to loose him.  I think she even thought that DY didn't care a whole bunch about Kyron so she was put off with her coming up June 4.  That's the way I percieve that convo.  Come to think of it in her email to KH about Kitty being taken by KH she states that if she knew taking her from the home was okay...well I read it that she might've jumped first if she thought it okay to leave with her.  She thought it was parental kidnapping or something like that.  Doesn't make sense that she is worried about the law here.  If she didn't stash him then I think a perv at an opportune time made away with him.  Like I said before maybe she didn't want people to know where she was that day cause she could've been with a lover, finding out how to divert money to get away/open an acct., consult an atty, private det. to follow KH, you name it the possibilities are endless.

It would not have been the first time she was cheating on her husband. She strayed with at least one of her exes in the past.
I would think going to jail for kidnapping or murder would trump a little embarrassment for cheating. She obviously wanted rid of Kaine (literally), so him finding out she was slipping under someone Else's sheets shouldn't be a big deal.
Why would you basically ruin your entire life just to keep an affair secret, when your stepson is missing. Makes no sense. She should be screaming from the rooftops if she is innocent, and tell LE exactly everything she did June 4th. The truth never changes. Her not cooperating, or talking to LE, failing polygraphs, is not making herself look innocent. She is hiding something much more horrible than some sordid love affair. She's not gonna go to jail for banging the gardener....unless of course the said gardener is hired and getting a bonus paycheck for killing her husband Kaine.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #792 on: August 13, 2010, 12:31:47 AM »

A high quality vid of the first press conference - Kryon is Missing - The Family speaks
I add this for all to pay attention to the words spoken, and the body language, within speaking and or those " Terri & DY" standing in the background.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lhpnYOpF58?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7lhpnYOpF58?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 13, 2010, 12:32:28 AM »

theses areas look funny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 13, 2010, 12:38:12 AM »

CW - please look at the facebook photo link I posted.  You will see several photos of Kyron with Terri, Kaine and Kiara at the zoo.  I realize you think you are seeing something funny in the photo but look at the other pics please.  There would be no reason to photoshop just that one.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2063551&s=0&hash=0add68a8aba693bcdc759a4900d5009c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: August 13, 2010, 12:41:48 AM »

CW - please look at the facebook photo link I posted.  You will see several photos of Kyron with Terri, Kaine and Kiara at the zoo.  I realize you think you are seeing something funny in the photo but look at the other pics please.  There would be no reason to photoshop just that one.

Actually I owe you an apology.  That photo Blonde posted has been photoshopped but it's not the original one from the album.  This is the original one.  I have no idea why someone would mess with it:
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 13, 2010, 12:42:53 AM »

thanks klaas, im not FB, cant login, will look at it more tommorow
time to sleep

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 13, 2010, 12:42:55 AM »

theses areas look funny

Looks like he moved his left arm.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: August 13, 2010, 12:46:58 AM »

No, CW was right and that particular photo from Terri's facebook (May 2010 from the Zoo) has been photoshopped from the original.  I don't know why anyone would do that.  The photo in Terri's facebook is NOT photoshopped.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 13, 2010, 12:47:20 AM »

Actually I owe you an apology.  That photo Blonde posted has been photoshopped but it's not the original one from the album.  This is the original one.  I have no idea why someone would mess with it:

no apology needed, maybe they wanted to delete someone in that pic to his left
got to sleep, later

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.