June 16, 2024, 07:24:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 226906 times)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: August 13, 2010, 12:47:39 AM »

CW - please look at the facebook photo link I posted.  You will see several photos of Kyron with Terri, Kaine and Kiara at the zoo.  I realize you think you are seeing something funny in the photo but look at the other pics please.  There would be no reason to photoshop just that one.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2063551&s=0&hash=0add68a8aba693bcdc759a4900d5009c

Actually I owe you an apology.  That photo Blonde posted has been photoshopped but it's not the original one from the album.  This is the original one.  I have no idea why someone would mess with it:

Could it be the people in the background were taken out to showcase him? I thought be pavement looked a bit odd to be so detailed so far back. Someone did a lot of work. It is a better picture with the people in the background taken out.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: August 13, 2010, 12:49:58 AM »

OK here is a "What if", What if TH believed that Kyron were being harmed in some way, (I refuse to speculate as to what if anything might have occurred or been suspected if possible.) What if TH and her buddies had taken Kyron to a safe place that would be in their opinion better than where he was currently? What if they had just enough knowledge of Children's rights to believe what they wer doing was ok but when it was reported that Kyron had disappeared the case then went national as the local PD was all over it.
(Another case of the new sheriff being in town. I noticed that in doing some research.)
Anyway what if they expected the case to fly under the radar so to speak just long enough that they could have legal representation for Kyron?
TH didn't want to lose custody of either her Daughter nor have access as a Mother to Kyron but things went out of control before anything could be done?

I am not saying I believe that Kyron was harmed I am saying "what if" this is what TH believed?

KH's own Brother was recently convicted and is known to be a pedophile. Then we have rumors floating around about KH possibly cheating on TH. Even rumors of a male partner? Who knows if any of that is true?

This feels more correct than any other theory I have read and it follows along with my own thoughts about this case so far.

It would also explain to me very clearly why it is that Desiree is so hitting below the belt against TH on issues and suggestions that do not even make any sense when considering the fact the level of seriousness that should be singularly about finding Kyron first and foremost.
How could TH and DY not be on friendly terms when TH emailed her so often and not just on the day that Kyron was reported as missing?
The way that DY makes it appear is that they were sworn enemies. It doesn't make any sense.

Amen Sista!  Tis what I've been saying all along.  But I'm known to be wrong!  Her physical appearance LOOKS like something awful happened within that family, maybe even sinister, even if in her own mind, took a toll on her mentally.  I can see her so invested in Kyron that she would not want to loose him.  I think she even thought that DY didn't care a whole bunch about Kyron so she was put off with her coming up June 4.  That's the way I percieve that convo.  Come to think of it in her email to KH about Kitty being taken by KH she states that if she knew taking her from the home was okay...well I read it that she might've jumped first if she thought it okay to leave with her.  She thought it was parental kidnapping or something like that.  Doesn't make sense that she is worried about the law here.  If she didn't stash him then I think a perv at an opportune time made away with him.  Like I said before maybe she didn't want people to know where she was that day cause she could've been with a lover, finding out how to divert money to get away/open an acct., consult an atty, private det. to follow KH, you name it the possibilities are endless.

It would not have been the first time she was cheating on her husband. She strayed with at least one of her exes in the past.
I would think going to jail for kidnapping or murder would trump a little embarrassment for cheating. She obviously wanted rid of Kaine (literally), so him finding out she was slipping under someone Else's sheets shouldn't be a big deal.
Why would you basically ruin your entire life just to keep an affair secret, when your stepson is missing. Makes no sense. She should be screaming from the rooftops if she is innocent, and tell LE exactly everything she did June 4th. The truth never changes. Her not cooperating, or talking to LE, failing polygraphs, is not making herself look innocent. She is hiding something much more horrible than some sordid love affair. She's not gonna go to jail for banging the gardener....unless of course the said gardener is hired and getting a bonus paycheck for killing her husband Kaine.

Maybe she believes soooo strongly that turning Kyron back over to his father would be detrimental to him.  There have been several women that have done time to save a child from abuse or speculated abuse.  I think I learned yesterday that LE really doesn't know squat.  LE, KH, DY and TY all said TH cooperated to the point of coming home and complaining that LE told her she flunked some of her test.  I think she would still be cooperating if LE hadn't screwed up and sent LS and undercover to her home on a fishing expedition!  It's like Barney Fife said let's throw something at her and see if she bites so we can make something stick!  After doing everything LE and my hubby told me to do and still being told I am lying I would do the same thing she did.  She didn't seek counsel UNTIL the LS at home stunt and KH took off.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: August 13, 2010, 12:50:28 AM »

Blonde posted the photo over in the pictures thread.  CW got the photo from there.  You can see the comparison of the two.  The original from Terri's facebook is below the one Blonde posted that has been photoshopped.  My question is WHY would anyone do that?  I'm sure Blonde didn't do that she just got the photo someplace:

BLONDE - The photo you posted above has been photoshopped.  Wonder why?  This is the original from Facebook:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: August 13, 2010, 12:55:33 AM »

Grey - whoever photoshopped it actually did a pretty poor job.  I wasn't looking at photoshopping because it wouldn't make sense.  I knew Kyron was there because there were several photos of him at the zoo with them that day.  But CW is right, you can see the obvious photoshopping, it's sloppy.  I just can't understand why anyone would feel a need to do it.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #804 on: August 13, 2010, 12:58:24 AM »

Blonde posted the photo over in the pictures thread.  CW got the photo from there.  You can see the comparison of the two.  The original from Terri's facebook is below the one Blonde posted that has been photoshopped.  My question is WHY would anyone do that?  I'm sure Blonde didn't do that she just got the photo someplace:

BLONDE - The photo you posted above has been photoshopped.  Wonder why?  This is the original from Facebook:

To remove the faces of people who are just innocent bystanders so their pictures/faces are not posted all over the internet/media? Just a guess, Klaas.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2010, 01:01:02 AM »

Maybe someone was just being nice and removing the people who are walking by Kyron and might not want their pic copied over and over.  Yes, the pic is out there anyhoo but I can see one our sweet Monkeys trying to help by shopping them out.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 13, 2010, 01:02:25 AM »

A high quality vid of the first press conference - Kryon is Missing - The Family speaks
I add this for all to pay attention to the words spoken, and the body language, within speaking and or those " Terri & DY" standing in the background.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lhpnYOpF58?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7lhpnYOpF58?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Noticed near the end of the video there was a younger boy standing to the right of Tony, was that James?  Could see the Desiree was very uncomfortable with Terri snuggling up to her when Tony was speaking and how uneasy Terri looked standing off on her own while Kaine was speaking.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: August 13, 2010, 01:04:31 AM »

Awwww Pink we were thinking the same thing.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2010, 01:04:43 AM »

A high quality vid of the first press conference - Kryon is Missing - The Family speaks
I add this for all to pay attention to the words spoken, and the body language, within speaking and or those " Terri & DY" standing in the background.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lhpnYOpF58?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7lhpnYOpF58?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

tony seemed to like Kaine gave him a big hug. Kaine was reading from a script he was nervous I understand. I would be talking to that camera with passion if my child was missing<not to judge I know it was over a week before he would talk to media, dont know why it took so long. Terri was odd, had those crazy eyes goin at desiree<desiree hated to be nxt to terri. Kaine was rubbin on Terris Shoulders lovie to her.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2010, 01:05:46 AM »

Noticed near the end of the video there was a younger boy standing to the right of Tony, was that James?  Could see the Desiree was very uncomfortable with Terri snuggling up to her when Tony was speaking and how uneasy Terri looked standing off on her own while Kaine was speaking.
I noticed that too, no one goin after terri for a hug! well except Kaine kinda.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2010, 01:07:34 AM »

Pink Angel and Melisb - I understand what you are saying but it would be alot easier photoshop wise just to blur out the faces.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2010, 01:08:04 AM »

Grey - whoever photoshopped it actually did a pretty poor job.  I wasn't looking at photoshopping because it wouldn't make sense.  I knew Kyron was there because there were several photos of him at the zoo with them that day.  But CW is right, you can see the obvious photoshopping, it's sloppy.  I just can't understand why anyone would feel a need to do it.

It is a better image without the people in the background. The ground on the right side of the image puzzled me with all the detail. That would be a lot of work in Photoshop, but the ground could have been lifted from another image. Maybe whoever did it did not understand how to work in layers and do a better job around his jacket. I have been known to do intricate paths while chasing pixels that would never show in the final image, but that was not done here.

His face and clothes have been lightened a little.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: August 13, 2010, 01:12:02 AM »

BTW, it's illegal to Photoshop someone's photographs without permission.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 13, 2010, 01:12:33 AM »

To remove the faces of people who are just innocent bystanders so their pictures/faces are not posted all over the internet/media? Just a guess, Klaas.

What is in his right hand in the original photo, notice that is also removed from the shopped one.  Also the white clump of whatever in the upper left was added?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #814 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:24 AM »

Pink Angel and Melisb - I understand what you are saying but it would be alot easier photoshop wise just to blur out the faces.

They may not know how to blur or were using a graphic program that didn't have that feature. It was a quick chop job, in my opinion.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: August 13, 2010, 01:17:28 AM »

They may not know how to blur or were using a graphic program that didn't have that feature. It was a quick chop job, in my opinion.

That makes sense. I forget that not everyone has Photoshop, and I only understand the features that I need. The rest scramble my brain.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 13, 2010, 01:17:54 AM »

IMO there's no reason to spend alot of time on the photo.  Someone for whatever reason photoshopped the original picture and removed some of the people. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: August 13, 2010, 01:24:34 AM »

Babskat - I'm thinking that's the draw string for his jacket and maybe it's tied in a knot and the end is hanging down?  I tried getting a closeup but it really didn't help.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 13, 2010, 01:26:39 AM »

I know you are right but remember you are talking to a computer illiterate when dealing with me.  Blurring seems the way to go for me but I don't know about any photoshopping stuff.  I still have trouble getting a link over.  I just got my puter 1 1/2 years ago.  Never used one outside of an office before and those programs were always specific to the med company I worked for and we were only allowed interoffice email.  So I'm a complete newbie to this.  That is why I appreciate your patience along with everyone else here.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: August 13, 2010, 01:34:46 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.