June 16, 2024, 07:31:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 226912 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: August 13, 2010, 12:08:06 PM »

Now don't tell me you have looked in the lockbox with no lock    I can see keeping favorite things, and yes I remember pogs  I just found it odd that a 40 something year old man kept love letters from a ten month relationship. BUT maybe he was really in love with DeDe and that is why he kept them.

Of course I did!   Monkey Devil!  Told sons I wouldn't unless given reason to.  And my oldest once gave me that reason.  <the brat>  I dunno, am thinking it's kind of nice knowing that even tho a guy can act all tough and macho on the outside, they can have a soft place in their heart.  Some of em. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: August 13, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »

Wow! A friend of mine just emailed this site to me. It is so great! You type in a street address and all the felons in the area come up and you click on the markers and it gives you their name and their conviction. The best thing is that it is FREE!

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: August 13, 2010, 12:08:40 PM »

Now don't tell me you have looked in the lockbox with no lock    I can see keeping favorite things, and yes I remember pogs  I just found it odd that a 40 something year old man kept love letters from a ten month relationship. BUT maybe he was really in love with DeDe and that is why he kept them.

I truly think that a lot of people keep things without much thought at all, just because they don't have a system for going through things and throwing them out. Maybe he put them up when they were still dating, and didn't intend to keep them - just didn't come across them to throw them out. When media asked him if he had anything, he said "You know what - I may ..." and went searching and found them. Media would want that, I would think, just to validate the relationship to the viewers.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 13, 2010, 12:10:23 PM »

Okay...I'm far behind in reading posts...AGAIN!  Just got to this one.  Forgive me this question if it's already in posts that I have read yet, but "Why would a man this old keep all these momentos?" Isn't that a little unusual?  And..then.."why" bring it forth for the press.

This just doesn't make sense to me!

I don't see the big deal about his keeping the stuff. As he received it, he probably tossed it in a drawer or two and never cleared it out after the relationship ended. When he was offered money to show anything related to DeDe, he would have dug around until he found some stuff.

Now, would everyone please open their junk drawer, closet, room, or garage, take pictures, display them here, and explain why you have kept most of the stuff. Sentimental reasons? Haven't bothered to sort through and discard?

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: August 13, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »

Okay...I'm far behind in reading posts...AGAIN!  Just got to this one.  Forgive me this question if it's already in posts that I have read yet, but "Why would a man this old keep all these momentos?" Isn't that a little unusual?  And..then.."why" bring it forth for the press.

I think we posted the same thoughts at the same time Smile

I don't see the big deal about his keeping the stuff. As he received it, he probably tossed it in a drawer or two and never cleared it out after the relationship ended. When he was offered money to show anything related to DeDe, he would have dug around until he found some stuff.

Now, would everyone please open their junk drawer, closet, room, or garage, take pictures, display them here, and explain why you have kept most of the stuff. Sentimental reasons? Haven't bothered to sort through and discard?
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: August 13, 2010, 12:12:52 PM »

Ack! Got into the box again!

One more time ...

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: August 13, 2010, 12:16:20 PM »

If DeDe's cousin is correct, and she doesn't care for kids ... then she and this ex didn't make a good couple, if he's a child advocate. Then again, we have a child advocacy group here, in my local area, that seriously makes me wonder. They have done some very, very strange things - and one of the guys working for them ... scary as all get out. This is not to say anything about DeDe's ex - honestly, I think he seems like a decent fellow.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: August 13, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »

The fact that the groundskeeper left at 8:30 doesn't change the possibility of the truck being seen in that spot between 8:30 and 8:45am on June 4th. It does however narrow the timeline when it could have been parked in that spot.

JMO but they could have waited for him to pull out then moved the truck into position and ready to get Kyron down the steps and into the truck unseen.

Also wanted to add. Again JMO.

That's what I said twice last night, but nobody ever listens to me.

Waaa!

Yup, he says he left or finished at around 8:30am. That leaves 8:45am, and even 9:00am available for whatever she did.

Also, Terri couldn't have been too long in the first Fred Meyer. She maybe just picked up one thing really quick and was out, cause at that time (9:15am) there isn't that many people out shopping.

About Dede's car remaining at the place of employment... someone had to have picked her up. Could there be another accomplice?

Did anyone see Dede return from her break? Did someone drop her off? Did she just walked in? Didn't the people working with her noticed that?

-------

Figuring that maybe Terri's "helpers" may not have helped because they care for her, but maybe she offered them money.

Where would that money, and the money she offered the landscaper, be coming from?

Taking into consideration that we heard that DeDe "abruptly" left work around 11:30 (which would indicate to me that someone saw her leave to make a statement of "abruptly) and many day later to hear that...no...DeDe wasn't there from 10:00 a.m. says that someone doesn't know what they're doing....whether it's LE in gathering information...or whether it's "sources" in giving out information...someone is totally incorrect.  Therefore, I don't believe anything at this point about whether DeDe's car was at work or not. 

This is sort of like the "fog of war": first info out is always incorrect; second wave of info is opposite of first or conteracts first info; third, fourth, etc. of info coming out begins to be the truth.  IMO, we're on the "second wave".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #908 on: August 13, 2010, 12:18:31 PM »

Of course I did!   Monkey Devil!  Told sons I wouldn't unless given reason to.  And my oldest once gave me that reason.  <the brat>  I dunno, am thinking it's kind of nice knowing that even tho a guy can act all tough and macho on the outside, they can have a soft place in their heart.  Some of em. 

Don't get me wrong I think everyone saves different items that have memories. My only point with Jason is I wonder how much he was in love with DeDe, do they still stay in contact, and what would he all do for her?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: August 13, 2010, 12:19:26 PM »

I truly think that a lot of people keep things without much thought at all, just because they don't have a system for going through things and throwing them out. Maybe he put them up when they were still dating, and didn't intend to keep them - just didn't come across them to throw them out. When media asked him if he had anything, he said "You know what - I may ..." and went searching and found them. Media would want that, I would think, just to validate the relationship to the viewers.
I also wonder if the media hunted him down, or he hunted the media down?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: August 13, 2010, 12:20:21 PM »

Wow! A friend of mine just emailed this site to me. It is so great! You type in a street address and all the felons in the area come up and you click on the markers and it gives you their name and their conviction. The best thing is that it is FREE!

Thanks. Neat site. I only found four in about a three-mile radius of my home.

If I were five miles north, east, or south of my location, I would probably find a lot more.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 13, 2010, 12:22:57 PM »

It is NOT free.

Basic search is .97 cents, with more detailed searches costing way more.

Sad
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 13, 2010, 12:26:26 PM »

Ack! Got into the box again!

- - - - -
Now I'm in your box! 
- - - - -

One more time ...

Yeah. Great minds think alike!

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 13, 2010, 12:29:03 PM »

It is NOT free.

Sad

The felon search is free.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 13, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »

It is NOT free.

Sad

Try up at the very top of the page.  Put in your address, it should be free.  Just below where you put in your address is a people finder thing that is not free.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: August 13, 2010, 12:33:14 PM »

Amazing site!  Thanks Sebastian! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: August 13, 2010, 12:33:19 PM »

It is NOT free.

Sad

Try up at the very top of the page.  Put in your address, it should be free.  Just below where you put in your address is a people finder thing that is not free.

Klaas, how many felons did you find in your area? Time to relocate?

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: August 13, 2010, 12:34:36 PM »

Semi OT

So what did those steamy love letters from DDS that Jason had out on the table say? Oh come on--any of you tech savvy monkeys are never going to convince me you didn't blow up the screen at 1:46 and read them!  Monkey Devil!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37278452#38673392

I didn't even watch the video, but I will now 

Kool, Klaas. Thanks.

And this woman is 43....looks like something a teenager would send. The picture had to have been her senior pic lol

I was thinking the same thing Darla......like a teeny-bopper

Here's another puzzler for you...

Do we know who approached whom for the interview? Bear with me here - WHAT IF seeing/hearing Jason on TV with obviously intimate momentos from the Deedlemeister is another layer in LE's strategy? Could anyone else see LE approaching Jason and asking him to do this? I can.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: August 13, 2010, 12:34:37 PM »

The fact that the groundskeeper left at 8:30 doesn't change the possibility of the truck being seen in that spot between 8:30 and 8:45am on June 4th. It does however narrow the timeline when it could have been parked in that spot.

JMO but they could have waited for him to pull out then moved the truck into position and ready to get Kyron down the steps and into the truck unseen.

Also wanted to add. Again JMO.

That's what I said twice last night, but nobody ever listens to me.

Waaa!

Yup, he says he left or finished at around 8:30am. That leaves 8:45am, and even 9:00am available for whatever she did.

Also, Terri couldn't have been too long in the first Fred Meyer. She maybe just picked up one thing really quick and was out, cause at that time (9:15am) there isn't that many people out shopping.

About Dede's car remaining at the place of employment... someone had to have picked her up. Could there be another accomplice?

Did anyone see Dede return from her break? Did someone drop her off? Did she just walked in? Didn't the people working with her noticed that?

-------

Figuring that maybe Terri's "helpers" may not have helped because they care for her, but maybe she offered them money.

Where would that money, and the money she offered the landscaper, be coming from?

Taking into consideration that we heard that DeDe "abruptly" left work around 11:30 (which would indicate to me that someone saw her leave to make a statement of "abruptly) and many day later to hear that...no...DeDe wasn't there from 10:00 a.m. says that someone doesn't know what they're doing....whether it's LE in gathering information...or whether it's "sources" in giving out information...someone is totally incorrect.  Therefore, I don't believe anything at this point about whether DeDe's car was at work or not. 

This is sort of like the "fog of war": first info out is always incorrect; second wave of info is opposite of first or conteracts first info; third, fourth, etc. of info coming out begins to be the truth.  IMO, we're on the "second wave".

Agreed. Had LE come up at the beginning and asked for some of the information they are now asking, maybe their investigation would be a little further ahead of what's right now.

I mean, is the truck stuff something they got lately, or have they known from about it the beginning?

They knew of her visits to the Fred Meyers and Alberton's, and the gym, way back then.

MOO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 13, 2010, 12:37:28 PM »

mediamama that's what I've been asking who hunted who down. The media or Jason?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.