June 16, 2024, 04:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 226802 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: August 13, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »

I put in a street about a mile from the ocean and it came up with markers out to sea, LOLOL 

Houseboats?

Very Happy
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 13, 2010, 01:38:13 PM »

I put in a street about a mile from the ocean and it came up with markers out to sea, LOLOL 

Well we live in a pretty rural area, only a few homes in the area.......my house came up with a 70 year old gang member druggie, dang it, must be living in the creek!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #942 on: August 13, 2010, 02:00:20 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?commentPage=1#comments  Comments from a supposed friend of DeDe the poster's name is newsmediah8er

Here's a couple of comments:

That's interesting, but DeDe's lawyer gave the impression that Terri is facing imminent arrest, and how would he know if DeDe did not have good info relating to the case. LE has more than DeDe's missing a few phone calls from the farm on June 4.

I have no problem with DeDe having a lawyer to protect her while she deals with LE and the GJ.

Thank-you for the update.

Was DeDe using SM cellphone on the island?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: August 13, 2010, 02:01:10 PM »

Interesting, reading what DeDe's supposed long-time friend is saying, at the link upthread.  I can see it happening this way.  Especially the part about things taken and twisting them just a bit, worded in ways that only the media can do best, to make things appear even more sensationalized.   

I find it interesting that it's been said (alluded to and/or outright) in the media, that dede's co-worker could not reach her by cellphone, that dede bought one of the prepaid phones using a fake name.  And yet....... Her supposed friend at the site above says that dede left her cellphone in her vehicle, which she left at work that day. 

(did not have her phone with her TO answer it when co-worker supposedly called her. ??)===(do you see how if this happened, this could have been twisted by the media to make it seem that dede just didn't/wouldn't answer her phone?). 

And also........ That while dede supposedly got a prepaid phone, she did not use a fake name.  So where did the idea of using a fake name come from?  I know I read that from the media themselves.  Has LE ever stated <the use of fake names> as a fact?  (cannot remember)  Can the media/whomever totally fabricate something like that?  Would they, if it could be proven not to be true? 

Sooooo what does that leave us with? 
A pile of rumors, unconfirmed info, inuendos, bits and pieces of things that may have happened which may (or may not) make complete sense when we get the full picture.  We got nothing until LE actually confirms things for us as a full and actual fact. 

sigh. 

All IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: August 13, 2010, 02:01:11 PM »

FELONSPY - site is fake

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/felonspy.asp
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 13, 2010, 02:02:17 PM »

Wow! A friend of mine just emailed this site to me. It is so great! You type in a street address and all the felons in the area come up and you click on the markers and it gives you their name and their conviction. The best thing is that it is FREE!

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

It is NOT free.

Basic search is .97 cents, with more detailed searches costing way more.

Sad

The felon search is free.
Are the felon's the pegs?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 13, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »

1.  I think LE knew all about the lawn mower guy at the school right away.  They even said that they were looking at everyone!  Delivery drivers, etc.  And didn't a landscaper go to the GJ?  Maybe he was one.

2.  I think they knew right away about Terri's parking at the FM's , but they must have gotten some new info from GJ or Dede or some info from batphones where they are thinking some new ideas.  What?  Who knows.

3.  They've known about Jason Name Redacted for awhile as well as he was talked about on here  little on July 30, but no one followed up on him until now.  So all of this new info is being leaked for a reason.  Why?  Who knows.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #947 on: August 13, 2010, 02:11:41 PM »

Morning seahorse. 
Premeditated acts would require some "test-runs" I would think.  Some planning.  It would be interesting to know Terri and De De's whereabouts and movements on the 3rd.

And any activities at all on the days just leading up to the 4th. I imagine LE is looking at that - and of course, they would have confiscated her computer, and know what searches she's done, etc. Like with Scott Peterson, checking the tides, etc. Where did she go, what did she do, who did she contact ... what did she search for. And same for DeDe.

::HelloKitty::amom2,

Yes, LE is weighting every fact.  I read about the "Salmon Run" (fishing) in Oregon, (possible) if KH was in the water the Fisherman would find him.  I think the CSI-Twins, planted KH - they needed to pin this on someone else to CYA.  I mean
sooner or later, one of them, would call in a Tip to lead to KH.  These guys are just genius material.

Now this is where it gets hinky for me. I just don't see Terri as genius material. I have known people who have college degrees but have zero common sense. Then I have known people who have very little education but could outwit most college graduates. I feel that Terri was involved to some extent, but if so, she has made so many mistakes with regards to her planning, ie: her timeline, etc. She has also lost her husband, her home, her financial support and Kiara. There are soooooooo many inconsistencies.

HI Sebastian,

You are correct SM is not genius material,  she does have something to sway people for her dirty work.

I just wonder if DDS did the main job for her, this is so eerie.

Is LE looking for a "Look-out" car or man?  Geez. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: August 13, 2010, 02:12:16 PM »

Oh geez Klaas! I am sorry. Too bad my friend sent it to me and TONS of other people, ack!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 13, 2010, 02:13:26 PM »

Oh geez Klaas! I am sorry. Too bad my friend sent it to me and TONS of other people, ack!

Well just forward them the link to Snopes, LOL

I was suspicious when it showed felons living in the middle of the ocean  Monkey Devil!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: August 13, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »

Awww ... bummer. At least we won't have to worry about all those felons swimming around in your ocean.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #951 on: August 13, 2010, 02:16:37 PM »

Interesting, reading what DeDe's supposed long-time friend is saying, at the link upthread.  I can see it happening this way.  Especially the part about things taken and twisting them just a bit, worded in ways that only the media can do best, to make things appear even more sensationalized.   

I find it interesting that it's been said (alluded to and/or outright) in the media, that dede's co-worker could not reach her by cellphone, that dede bought one of the prepaid phones using a fake name.  And yet....... Her supposed friend at the site above says that dede left her cellphone in her vehicle, which she left at work that day. 

(did not have her phone with her TO answer it when co-worker supposedly called her. ??)===(do you see how if this happened, this could have been twisted by the media to make it seem that dede just didn't/wouldn't answer her phone?). 

And also........ That while dede supposedly got a prepaid phone, she did not use a fake name.  So where did the idea of using a fake name come from?  I know I read that from the media themselves.  Has LE ever stated <the use of fake names> as a fact?  (cannot remember)  Can the media/whomever totally fabricate something like that?  Would they, if it could be proven not to be true? 

A pile of rumors, unconfirmed info, inuendos, bits and pieces of things that may have happened which may (or may not) make complete sense when we get the full picture.  We got nothing until LE actually confirms things for us as a full and actual fact. 

sigh. 

All IMO. 

That's right rumors. I don't know if this person is really a friend of DeDe's for twenty years, but what if she/he is telling the truth about DeDe? She has been demonized but maybe she is a decent person, I just don't know.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: August 13, 2010, 02:19:33 PM »

re the supposed friend of Dede commenting on the news site.

1.  She had a 40th birthday party for Terri.  Seems like it's pretty good friends to do that.  And Dede was sitting next to the guest of honor.

2.  No phone calls to each other?  Well, maybe they had batphones then as well, for all we know.

3.  They are such non friends that Dede come and stays at Terri's house for 10 days?  I know I would ask a person I had hardly any relationship to come and stay at my house for 10 days -NOT!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: August 13, 2010, 02:20:32 PM »

sigh. 

All IMO. 

That's right rumors. I don't know if this person is really a friend of DeDe's for twenty years, but what if she/he is telling the truth about DeDe? She has been demonized but maybe she is a decent person, I just don't know.

Perhaps she is being demonized, or perhaps she was not forthcoming with her other friends as to the nature of her relationship with TH. How many mere acquaintances do you have that would plan your 40th birthday party? IMO they had to be more than acquaintances...

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: August 13, 2010, 02:21:09 PM »

re the supposed friend of Dede commenting on the news site.

1.  She had a 40th birthday party for Terri.  Seems like it's pretty good friends to do that.  And Dede was sitting next to the guest of honor.

2.  No phone calls to each other?  Well, maybe they had batphones then as well, for all we know.

3.  They are such non friends that Dede come and stays at Terri's house for 10 days?  I know I would ask a person I had hardly any relationship to come and stay at my house for 10 days -NOT!

ITA

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #955 on: August 13, 2010, 02:21:30 PM »

Awww ... bummer. At least we won't have to worry about all those felons swimming around in your ocean.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: August 13, 2010, 02:21:46 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: August 13, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »

I tried it too, and someone is living right in the middle of the river!       

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 13, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »

I tried it too, and someone is living right in the middle of the river!       

There certainly are a lot of wet felons out there.

Maybe it's a conspiracy instigated by the felons of the world. Pardon me. I need to go outside and check under some rocks.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 13, 2010, 02:31:04 PM »

One last word on the felonspy.

Felonspy.com is a totally bogus website. It claims to list dangerous felons in your neighborhood. I have been a cop in my county for 25 years. I entered my address and up pops dozens of names of folks who do not exist all around me. Better than that, I enter my address again and up pops several different names, one of the attached to my own house. The people around me have lived there all of their lives... all names given are completely fabricated. I sent an email of concern to this website administrator and his best brain wave came up with a response cursing me out. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON. You could end up in hot water if you rely on it. It is yet again some crooks invention to get money from unsuspecting advertisers...I have inquired over Many networks for hundreds of police departments and all did the same experiments with the same results...just for fun, go try it...see for yourself how full of crap they are.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/felon-spy-c137411.html

Was also covered in msnbc.

I do think the SM user wanted to share a good source to get information from, with the best of intentions.

Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.