April 25, 2024, 04:56:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237194 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2010, 09:19:16 PM »

That article is a good one. She was at the Freddy store between 9:30 and 10:00. Kiara wasn't well. She wasn't on the access road. So, IF she did something to Kyon, she did it right after she left the school. A bigger IF for me. 
And this really stood out to me. 
"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.    I would think, imo, that you wouldn't seem any different than any other day. I would think you would be acting different.
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »

Andrea Lekey answers "Did she seem like, at that time, someone that could have just harmed their stepson?.

Answer:  No.  She certainly didn't seem that way, but I think she certainly didn't seem to be the type of woman who did all these other things that the news is saying she's done either!  So you know...only she knows the truth about what happened that day!

Here's a link to 10 minute interview tih Andrea Lekey.  This Q&A at around 3.30 marker

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2010, 09:25:14 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-June-4-encounter/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Grand jury witness shares her June 4 encounter with Terri Horman
   Reported by: Carly Kennelly
Email: ckennelly@koin.com
Last Update: 5:46 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
Print Story | ShareThis
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.

Only six or seven hours after their meeting in the store, Kyron was initially reported missing to police.

Leckey, a mother herself who now works at a different gym location, said she has sympathy for what Kyron's parents are going through.

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

"Only (Terri) knows the truth about what happened that day," she said.

Wednesday press conference: Investigators seek witnesses on day of Kyron's disappearance.

More: Landscaper in alleged murder-for-hire plot appears before grand jury

--Toshio Suzuki contributed to this report.
Thank you NaNa 29. Would this be the 2nd FM store?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »

Andrea Leckey video just uploaded

A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

Here's a link to 10 minute interview tih Andrea Lekey.

Thanks!  I wonder if this was the first Fred Meyer store she went to or the second one.  From the interview, it didn't sound like Kiara was with her.  She said she knew Kiara wasn't feeling well, because they had talked about it the day before. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2010, 09:25:36 PM »

How does this work against Terri. To me it says she was where she was saying she was at and about the time she claims. Is it because she showed the pic of Kyron? That really is not odd..Perhaps it was more her manner that morning?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2010, 09:26:42 PM »

How did she get the photo developed so quickly?  Did SM download the (Science Fair) photos at Fred Meyers grocery store?

SM took a photo of Kyron 8:30 am and 9:30 she shows Andrea the photo. Did SM have a Polaroid camera?

How did she develop the photo?  I know about Digital Camera's, so did she take the memory card to the store?

She sure can juggle.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

She could have shown it to her on her camera phone or right from a digital camera itself.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2010, 09:27:10 PM »

Hi leahlv07, and welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2010, 09:27:12 PM »

That article is a good one. She was at the Freddy store between 9:30 and 10:00. Kiara wasn't well. She wasn't on the access road. So, IF she did something to Kyon, she did it right after she left the school. A bigger IF for me. 

The picture shown at Fred Meyer, it could've been inside a cellphone cam, or in a digital cam... I can show people the pictures I've taken with the cam.

It would be nice to know how she showed her the picture in.

About Kiara being sick.... maybe Terri TOLD her that she was sick. This lady assumed that Kiara was sick because Terri told her. Maybe.

I bet she could tell if someone else with Terri, and if Kiara was with her, and maybe if she saw some of the stuff Terri bought that day... i.e. medicines.

Agreed. If she saw Terri between 9:30am and 10:00am, then that leaves less time in which to disappear kyron, for Terri.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2010, 09:29:08 PM »

And this really stood out to me. 
"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.    I would think, imo, that you wouldn't seem any different than any other day. I would think you would be acting different.

hmmm well their blows my last post. How does this testimony hurt Terri? If the GJ is to bring charges then doesn't this sort of do the opposite? Unless they are trying to prove some kind of collaborative theory.
So who was with Kitty? Did she call Dede and ask if she would babysit? Or perhaps the mystery 3rd person was watching the baby?
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2010, 09:29:11 PM »

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

I wonder if Terri brought Kiara into the store with her? Did Terri tell Andrea that Kitty was not feeling well, or could Andrea see that for herself?

I was wondering the exact same thing!

Dang! They always leave out the important stuff!  ARGGGGGGGG
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2010, 09:30:44 PM »

How did she get the photo developed so quickly?  Did SM download the (Science Fair) photos at Fred Meyers grocery store?

SM took a photo of Kyron 8:30 am and 9:30 she shows Andrea the photo. Did SM have a Polaroid camera?

How did she develop the photo?  I know about Digital Camera's, so did she take the memory card to the store?

She sure can juggle.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

The photo was probably on her digital camera so Terri probably showed Andrea the photo ON her camera.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2010, 09:30:55 PM »

does a monkey have that farm addy handy,that dede was at 6-4-10
on old germantown road
TIA

Is it 13000 Nw Old Germantown Road?

::MonkeyCool::wildmala for a new monkey your on it, welcome and TY

cw 
Aug 9, 2010

The Hinky Meter Archives

On June 4, DeDe was working on the gardens at the Westwind Farm Studio,[/b] .... www.thehinkymeter.com/

Does that help?  Do you know where Westwind Farm Studio is CW?  This is unconfirmed, just trusting HinkyMeter.com

i didnt realize that was the same farm till you asked
http://www.gardenconservancy.org/opendays/gardens.pl?ID=269&IDEvent=346&SortBy=&State=

Hi,  I know this is the address that was real close to the last search on that road, but why do I still think about Rosemont Farms?  Was that wrong and it changed to Westwind where she was working?  Ta

Westwind Farm Studio
13000 N.W. Old Germantown Road
Portland, Oregon
This Pietro Belluschi-designed house, centered on a forty-acre farm and nursery

Directions:
Twenty minutes from downtown Portland. Take Highway 30 north toward Sauvie's Island. Pass under St. John's bridge and turn left at signal that points to Germantown Road. Go 1 block and turn right (very sharp) onto Germantown Road. Go 2 miles to top of hill and cross Skyline staying on Germantown Road. At next street, Old Germantown Road, turn left. Look for mailbox with #13000 on right, enter gate at left. Please park to right in lot below house. People with disabilities are welcome to park at front door.

From Beaverton/Highway 26, take Cornell/Bethany Boulevard exit. Go straight 1 block to Bethany Boulevard. Turn right and continue towards foothills. Bethany Boulevard becomes Kaiser Road shortly after Bethany Village shopping center. Stay on Kaiser Road and cross Springville Road. Turn right onto Germantown Road, go 0.5 mile and turn right onto Old Germantown Road. After 2 miles, look for open pasture and wooden gate on right. If you pass mailbox, you have gone too far.
http://www.gardenconservancy.org/opendays/gardens.pl?ID=269&IDEvent=346&SortBy=&State=

maybe this
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5491890

Driving directions to Yamhill, OR from portland or
35.8 mi – about 56 mins
Suggested routes
OR-99W S and OR-240 W
35.8 mi 56 mins

OR-47 S
43.7 mi

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2010, 09:31:50 PM »

Monkeys

I uploaded the KATU 6 pm report on the Groundskeeper & Investigators walk through up @ skyline today.

David Stenson

Here's a link to video from KATU 8/13/10 6 pm report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiDe5uib6c
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2010, 09:34:24 PM »

hmmm this all got interesting. I wonder if her side is leaking information?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2010, 09:35:10 PM »

Thanks!  That is a great video, informative. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2010, 09:38:02 PM »

Thanks!  That is a great video, informative. 
I can't ever get the video's from that site to upload! Arg it is frustrating. Klaas can you embed it on the thread?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2010, 09:39:34 PM »

snipped from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207065#msg1207065

SM took a photo of Kyron 8:30 am and 9:30 she shows Andrea the photo

from article

it doesnt take an hr or 45min to drive to the FM
is this the first FM or 2nd FM, she shows the pic

sorry about that stack didnt mean to do that, fingers faster than brain
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207078#msg1207078

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2010, 09:43:10 PM »

Thank-you for the link to Andrea's interview. Thirty people were waiting to give testimony along with AL.
Thirty people in one day?  That is news.  Hat's off to Andrea!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2010, 09:43:27 PM »

Tracygirl - it's a java script video and I can't embed it here. I am trying to copy it and if I can I'll  upload in photobucket and post.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2010, 09:44:04 PM »

I'm starting to get very concerned about Desiree and Kaine. They haven't been seen at all since testifying in front of the GJ. I do hope they didn't hear something terrible about Kyron and are now trying to deal with that. They were trying so hard to keep it together during this investigation.

I just pray that they are alright and Kyron comes home to them safe.

Kind of seems to me that we haven't seen much of either publically, after that message was found on the poster on Kyron's Wall Of Hope. 

Could the message have had every intention of being mean and cruel, directed at Kaine, and Kaine/Desiree withdrew from the public eye, as a result? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.