March 28, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 235889 times)
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2010, 10:27:10 PM »

I looked out the window just now.  Look what was on the window.  I would like to think of it as a message of hope.  It doesn't have red eyes, but it made me think of Kyron.  I've been seeing a lot of frogs, but this is the first frog like this I've seen in a long time.

Wow! That is tooooooo cute!
Aww he is cute...and that's funny he was on your window.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2010, 10:31:03 PM »

Scatty would you mind posting the different stories and time lines? I am drawing a blank. I know we read a supposed email from Terri stating she left the school at 9, did the other time lines come from Terri directly or from LE? I think it would be interesting to directly compair the different stories

Valhall lays it out so much better than I could.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/11/kyron-horman-case-new-questionnaires-and-a-bigger-gap-for-dede/

Yes but it is not correct, Terri Horman did NOT leave the school at 9am and drive the 7 miles to the first store shop and get checked out by 9:12 it just isn't possible.

Right. That's when Terri's story changed (also in the article). She then claimed to have left at 8:45.

Even with this I don't see her leaving with Kyron harming him and then going shopping, it just doesn't make any sense. It also doesn't make sense that no one saw her with Kyron at school or at the store so I still feel there are so many questions we don't have the answer to. So I am still not going to speculate on what happened but I have lost faith in LE.
I agree but then remember CA went hand in hand to the  video store with AL while poor little Caylee was in the trunk of CA's car.  I keep reminding myself of that, I believe Kyron is alive but I still remind myself of that.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2010, 10:36:55 PM »

<snipped>

I wonder what Andrea meant when she said "And despite noticing that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful? Deceitful about what?

I wondered the same thing!  In the video she said something between the word 'deceitful' and the part 'that doesn't necessarily mean'... but when I went back to get her whole sentence... the flash thing crashed for me.  Guess it didn't like my backing it up.  lol 

Was disappointed to see that in the text version, the media didn't quote her verbatim, they left part out.  Skipped over the middle of it.  Maybe someone can catch her whole sentence?  It's right near the end. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2010, 10:38:19 PM »

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.                       I took it to mean that because Terri was being deceitful with the police or maybe on the lie detector test, Andrea is saying that doesn't necessarily add up to Terri harming Kyron.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2010, 10:47:50 PM »

to me if TH did something to kyron, she didnt have very long to do whatever
the 8-8;45 window, the GK spoke on, no truck on service road

so 15min to the 1st FM, take baby out, go look for med, put baby back in car,
drive to 2nd FM that had to be 25-30min

the 9;30 to 10 window.Andrea Leckey spoke on
and i think the walker road FM was the 2nd FM she went to
so 30-40min there talking, baby in and out of truck look for med
and drive to gym
an hr at gym then home by 1-1.10
post pic at 1;20

thanks for the vid klaas,Andrea Leckey
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/?action=view&current=92B1F461_Mediacenter-KOINLocal6.mp4

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2010, 10:49:44 PM »

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.                       I took it to mean that because Terri was being deceitful with the police or maybe on the lie detector test, Andrea is saying that doesn't necessarily add up to Terri harming Kyron.

That could be Norose. Ugh, what is with the media these days. Why can't they spell it out and quit leaving us guessing! I thought maybe she meant that she thought Terri may have been lying about something but that it did not mean she actually did something to Kyron??? GEEEEZZZZ! This is beyond frustrating!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2010, 10:51:47 PM »

to me if TH did something to kyron, she didnt have very long to do whatever
the 8-8;45 window, the GK spoke on, no truck on service road

so 15min to the 1st FM, take baby out, go look for med, put baby back in car,
drive to 2nd FM that had to be 25-30min

the 9;30 to 10 window.Andrea Leckey spoke on
and i think the walker road FM was the 2nd FM she went to
so 30-40min there talking, baby in and out of truck look for med
and drive to gym
an hr at gym then home by 1-1.10
post pic at 1;20

thanks for the vid klaas,Andrea Leckey
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/?action=view&current=92B1F461_Mediacenter-KOINLocal6.mp4

I feel this way to CW. Seems like a small window of opportunity. Has it ever been confirmed AFTER 2 MONTHS, if Terri did in fact have Kiara with her that day?
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2010, 10:52:23 PM »

Andrea Leckey video just uploaded

A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

Here's a link to 10 minute interview tih Andrea Lekey.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

Thanks!  That is a great video, informative. 
You're welcome.  Yes it was a great "web" news video - so they got into more detail...and interesting on her perspective. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2010, 10:53:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! And Welcome to all the new monkeys!

Andrea saw Terri at the Beaverton(sp) store and my impression was that Terri didn't have Kitty with her. Andrea said she knew she wasn't feeling well from the day before. I did like when she said she was for Kyron. Course someone else may have got something different from it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2010, 10:59:41 PM »

Andrea saw Terri at the Beaverton(sp) store and my impression was that Terri didn't have Kitty with her. Andrea said she knew she wasn't feeling well from the day before. I did like when she said she was for Kyron. Course someone else may have got something different from it.
I feel bad for her the meda made it like she was one of the four that got the phones to TH, and now it is a whole different detail as to why she went before the GJ.
We are frustrated at LE for keeping us in the dark, but the media doesn't need to be swinging things to "look" like something that it isn't. When the truth is they don't know anymore than we do.
Just like the cells phone being bought on the 4th and LE would confirm that on Wednesday at presser, well they didn't do that either.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2010, 10:59:42 PM »

That's how I heard it. She wasn't saying that Terri was deceitful to her but that Terri has been deceitful to LE and others.

She's right that it doesn't necessarily add up to Terri's harming Kyron, but there are just so many little things that don't add up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2010, 11:01:01 PM »

That's how I understood it as well
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2010, 11:01:56 PM »

I got that impression, too! 

Then where was Kiara?  Was she in the truck like some of us were wondering?  Quien sabe?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2010, 11:02:23 PM »

I feel this way to CW. Seems like a small window of opportunity. Has it ever been confirmed AFTER 2 MONTHS, if Terri did in fact have Kiara with her that day?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207123#msg1207123

at 1;40 AL says they talked about the baby being sick the day b4
and the baby still sick and TH getting meds for the baby
AL didnt come right out and say the baby was with TH, and the reporter
didnt ask, but it does seem implied

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2010, 11:06:26 PM »

The reason I am confused about the truck & dede is because about at the half way point or a little past the halfway point in this video I will post the link below... It says DeDe was identified as the other person in this video. It makes it sound as though witness's said they saw DeDe at the school in the truck outside. It also makes it seem like there is another vehical.
  So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

(Edit to add link per Lucky7:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU MuffyBee)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 08:16:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2010, 11:06:50 PM »

The reason I am confused about the truck & dede is because about at the half way point or a little past the halfway point in this video I will post the link below... It says DeDe was identified as the other person in this video. It makes it sound as though witness's said they saw DeDe at the school in the truck outside. It also makes it seem like there is another vehical.
  So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

oopss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2010, 11:11:40 PM »

Andrea Leckey video just uploaded

A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

Here's a link to 10 minute interview tih Andrea Lekey.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

Thanks!  That is a great video, informative. 
You're welcome.  Yes it was a great "web" news video - so they got into more detail...and interesting on her perspective. 

I agree, great video, and informative! 

Thank you Klaas for uploading it!  Works better for me off your site, lol. 

Sure wish that when the media does a sit down interview, they'd give the whole text version, word for word, as well.  From start to finish.  And not just report a couple of statements from the interview.  Worse yet, IMO, is when the media reports just a snippet of a statement.  Geez.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2010, 11:11:44 PM »

What I don't understand is why she drove about 16 miles to another FM. Is there nowhere else to get meds? I can't think of anything besides tylenol or Motrin or some eardrops, Surely there was somewhere closer to get it. My brain doesn't function most of the time so can someone refresh my memory, Do Terri and Kaine live closer to Skyline school or down on the other end of her travels that morning?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2010, 11:11:52 PM »

That's how I understood it as well

I kept wanted that reporter to point blank ask her if Kitty was with Terri in the store.
It didn't sound like she was......JMO......so where was Kitty, if not with Terri in store?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2010, 11:13:30 PM »

So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

What about this scenerio? DeDe or someone was waiting in the truck with Kiara while Terri was inside taking the photo of Kyron.

Then maybe Kyron says to Terri he'll meet her at the back door because he's not done looking at the fair stuff.  Terri walks out the front, gets in the truck, drives around back or the side and picks up Kyron.  People see Terri leave the front without Kyron but don't see her pick Kyron up at the other exit.  Kryon thinks he has a doctors appointment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.