March 29, 2024, 07:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 235919 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2010, 11:13:38 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! And Welcome to all the new monkeys!

Andrea saw Terri at the Beaverton(sp) store and my impression was that Terri didn't have Kitty with her. Andrea said she knew she wasn't feeling well from the day before. I did like when she said she was for Kyron. Course someone else may have got something different from it.

That's how I understood it as well

Same here! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2010, 11:16:24 PM »

The reason I am confused about the truck & dede is because about at the half way point or a little past the halfway point in this video I will post the link below... It says DeDe was identified as the other person in this video. It makes it sound as though witness's said they saw DeDe at the school in the truck outside. It also makes it seem like there is another vehical.
  So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

What about this scenerio? DeDe or someone was waiting in the truck with Kiara while Terri was inside taking the photo of Kyron.

Then maybe Kyron says to Terri he'll meet her at the back door because he's not done looking at the fair stuff.  Terri walks out the front, gets in the truck, drives around back or the side and picks up Kyron.  People see Terri leave the front without Kyron but don't see her pick Kyron up at the other exit.  Kryon thinks he has a doctors appointment.

That seems like a very likely scenario, Klaas!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2010, 11:19:03 PM »

The reason I am confused about the truck & dede is because about at the half way point or a little past the halfway point in this video I will post the link below... It says DeDe was identified as the other person in this video. It makes it sound as though witness's said they saw DeDe at the school in the truck outside. It also makes it seem like there is another vehical.
  So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

What about this scenerio? DeDe or someone was waiting in the truck with Kiara while Terri was inside taking the photo of Kyron.

Then maybe Kyron says to Terri he'll meet her at the back door because he's not done looking at the fair stuff.  Terri walks out the front, gets in the truck, drives around back or the side and picks up Kyron.  People see Terri leave the front without Kyron but don't see her pick Kyron up at the other exit.  Kryon thinks he has a doctors appointment.

Makes the most sense to me Klaas.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2010, 11:20:48 PM »

that makes perfect sense to me. Kyron imo thought he had a dr appointment. little kids will do what we say most of the time and not think twice about it.
 did you see the video I posted. Im trying to clarify the reporter DID say DeDE was identified by a witness at the school.did she make a mistake and say that?

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2010, 11:23:56 PM »

Just wondering if the old man cutting grass on the soccer field had to unlock that chain and did he lock it back when he pulled his truck through . Does it stay locked all the time?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »

What I don't understand is why she drove about 16 miles to another FM. Is there nowhere else to get meds? I can't think of anything besides tylenol or Motrin or some eardrops, Surely there was somewhere closer to get it. My brain doesn't function most of the time so can someone refresh my memory, Do Terri and Kaine live closer to Skyline school or down on the other end of her travels that morning?
the only thing I can think of is that maybe she uses that particular pharmacy. Maybe that pharmacy was out so she went to another Fred meyer to fill it? I do that all the time off and on when the store I go to doesnt have what I need in stock. if it was Not a prescription I cannot see going all that way.  I know someone that works for FM near 30 yrs.. they say it is a popular store there and it is possible Kaines insurance carrier only will allow certian pharmacies to fill their meds.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2010, 11:30:49 PM »

I'm just trying to figure out how Kyron got out of the school.  What Terri did with Kyron after that is anyone's guess.  I'd hope that she has him stashed someplace safe but after all this time I just don't know.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2010, 11:33:26 PM »

at 3;31 the reporter walks past the poles, for the locked chain
that crosses the road, at 3;36 you can see a GK in the foreground mowing
and at 3;38-39, you see the steps, and a fence, if TH or whoever
was on the service road, in the short 15min window, they would have
to go forward to turn around or back out, and  IDK, but if the reporter
was there at that time window
, that means the GK would have seen them,
why you ask, efficiency, after Xyrs the GK would have found the most
efficient way to cut and always done it that way
the GK has a lot of jobs to get done in a day, and the boss wants them done
that day, because the next day is another set of jobs to get done

(Edit to add link per cw618
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU MuffyBee
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 08:18:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2010, 11:33:31 PM »

I think that's it exactly, Klaas. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! And Welcome to all the new monkeys!

Andrea saw Terri at the Beaverton(sp) store and my impression was that Terri didn't have Kitty with her. Andrea said she knew she wasn't feeling well from the day before. I did like when she said she was for Kyron. Course someone else may have got something different from it.

That's how I understood it as well

Same here! 

Andrea said they were talking about Kitty not feeling well and that Kitty had not been feeling well the day before "and she knew that".  How?  Did Terri tell her that the day before at the gym?

It's not clear to me one way or the other if Kitty was with Terri.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:26 PM »

at 3;31 the reporter walks past the poles, for the locked chain
that crosses the road, at 3;36 you can see a GK in the foreground mowing
and at 3;38-39, you see the steps, and a fence, if TH or whoever
was on the service road, in the short 15min window, they would have
to go forward to turn around or back out, and  IDK, but if the reporter
was there at that time window
, that means the GK would have seen them,
why you ask, efficiency, after Xyrs the GK would have found the most
efficient way to cut and always done it that way
the GK has a lot of jobs to get done in a day, and the boss wants them done
that day, because the next day is another set of jobs to get done

sorry the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2010, 11:35:23 PM »

I'm just trying to figure out how Kyron got out of the school.  What Terri did with Kyron after that is anyone's guess.  I'd hope that she has him stashed someplace safe but after all this time I just don't know.

That's the part that really doesn't make sense!  Why would she let this go on so long if he was just hidden?  She's not going to get away with it, so if he was kidnapped and not murdered, she had better think about taking the lesser charge.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2010, 11:36:55 PM »

I am with you Klaas, the only thing that comes to mind is she told Kyron to come out that end door and run down the service road to the truck.  I just don't know...but one thing I am sure of is she is the one responsible. This is going into the 11th week.....I think Kyron is no longer with us and that he will be found in a 3 mile radius of that school. Probably no farther than 30-40 ft off the road. From what i have seen of the vegetation in that area a little guy would be hard to find unless they were doing a tight grid search .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »

I was at one point thinking they did something to Kyron because of some articals dede read re lye ect. however those were from over a year ago, so many links to get to point A to B sometimes. Smile
  Now, since we KNOW dede is involved and after all the research I have done. I think he is Alive I really do. I havnt been able to study Terri as much as DeDe. After everything I have put together I think they planned this along time ago and they may have smuggled him out of the country.
 Maybe they didnt smuggle him out but with all the connections I see it is possible. if not he is in another state. why ?I have no idea. when I read what terri & dede are posting they are trying to make it seem like kaine is framing them. they say alot of things about Kaine. They have so much hate for him. the only thing I can think of is they had an oppurtunity, they took it. maybe made someone think Kyron was being abused. I hope they find Kyron. I think it is very possible.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2010, 11:41:11 PM »

I am with you Klaas, the only thing that comes to mind is she told Kyron to come out that end door and run down the service road to the truck.  I just don't know...but one thing I am sure of is she is the one responsible. This is going into the 11th week.....I think Kyron is no longer with us and that he will be found in a 3 mile radius of that school. Probably no farther than 30-40 ft off the road. From what i have seen of the vegetation in that area a little guy would be hard to find unless they were doing a tight grid search .

thats a short short time frame, the way i see it,

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207120#msg1207120

to me if TH did something to kyron, she didnt have very long to do whatever
the 8-8;45 window, the GK spoke on, no truck on service road

so 15min to the 1st FM, take baby out, go look for med, put baby back in car,
drive to 2nd FM that had to be 25-30min

the 9;30 to 10 window.Andrea Leckey spoke on
and i think the walker road FM was the 2nd FM she went to
so 30-40min there talking, baby in and out of truck look for med
and drive to gym
an hr at gym then home by 1-1.10
post pic at 1;20

thanks for the vid klaas,Andrea Leckey
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/?action=view&current=92B1F461_Mediacenter-KOINLocal6.mp4

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2010, 11:42:01 PM »

That's exactly what I think happened...and no one really noticed anything unusual because some staff/students thought he had a doctors appointment and also I'm sure there was alot of commotion going on with the science fair and everyone being preoccupied with that. I think Terri purposely picked out this day because she knew things were kind of chaotic during previous science fairs as it sounds like she volunteered quite often.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2010, 11:42:20 PM »

Oh, no!  I suddenly thought again of that incident where a boy was brought from school to a waiting vehicle, and his stepmother (Spitser) strangled him right there.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2010, 11:44:44 PM »

With this being a science fair that a lot of people were attending, I would think there would be people coming and going throughout the span of time of the fair.  The way LE is talking, it doesn't seem like they've really gotten anything much to go on.  I would think that anything odd would have been seen by one or more people that morning.  To me, if I saw Terri walking away from the school with Kyron or Kyron himself walking away from the school that would be something I would notice.  Why?  Because it was early in the morning and you would expect kids to be walking into school and not leaving school.

Could Kyron have been hidden somewhere in the school for a period of time?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2010, 11:45:59 PM »

Oh...and the groundskeeper was cutting grass...is that someone who could have spirited Kyron to some hidey-hole?  Just saying...

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2010, 11:46:48 PM »

That's exactly what I think happened...and no one really noticed anything unusual because some staff/students thought he had a doctors appointment and also I'm sure there was alot of commotion going on with the science fair and everyone being preoccupied with that. I think Terri purposely picked out this day because she knew things were kind of chaotic during previous science fairs as it sounds like she volunteered quite often.
I agree. she as a teacher was thinking in that mode, the perfect day. she would have a pic of him at the school.she already told the teacher about the DR appointment. she emailed the teacher too remember? she made her alibi by going to the stores.I know someone else helped. now, we know the phones were bought that day. I think that there is a person that the LE Has NO Clue period who it is yet IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.