April 19, 2024, 02:59:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237005 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2010, 11:47:19 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207159#msg1207159
Quote from: klaasend on August 13, 2010, 11:30:49 PM
I'm just trying to figure out how Kyron got out of the school.  What Terri did with Kyron after that is anyone's guess.  I'd hope that she has him stashed someplace safe but after all this time I just don't know.

I am with you Klaas, the only thing that comes to mind is she told Kyron to come out that end door and run down the service road to the truck.  I just don't know...but one thing I am sure of is she is the one responsible. This is going into the 11th week.....I think Kyron is no longer with us and that he will be found in a 3 mile radius of that school. Probably no farther than 30-40 ft off the road. From what i have seen of the vegetation in that area a little guy would be hard to find unless they were doing a tight grid search .

this is what i meant to post getting tired i guess
not this
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207164#msg1207164

what i meant to post
Quote from: cw618 on August 13, 2010, 11:33:26 PM
at 3;31 the reporter walks past the poles, for the locked chain
that crosses the road, at 3;36 you can see a GK in the foreground mowing
and at 3;38-39, you see the steps, and a fence, if TH or whoever
was on the service road, in the short 15min window, they would have
to go forward to turn around or back out, and  IDK, but if the reporter
was there at that time window, that means the GK would have seen them,
why you ask, efficiency, after Xyrs the GK would have found the most
efficient way to cut and always done it that way
the GK has a lot of jobs to get done in a day, and the boss wants them done
that day, because the next day is another set of jobs to get done

sorry the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2010, 11:49:59 PM »

Cw,  Andrea said she was on the road again before 10 am, Terri told LE she drove around from 10:10 til approx. 11:30. She signed in at the gym at 11:39, so she has at least 1 hr 20 mins to do whatever she had to do to be rid of Kyron. Plus she had the truck the day before so I am sure she had everthing prepared for Friday. I would like to know if she got a script or otc meds.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2010, 11:50:34 PM »

Andrea seems like a nice person.

1.  Kitty was sick the day BEFORE and Terri hauls her all around on Friday as well.  HM HM HM.

2.  What's with the 9:12 receipt stamp then?  She's at the other FM at ?  Is there another FM closer?

3.  Andrea seems like a sweet person.  I liked her interview.

4.  I don't see why something had to be done with Kyron right away.  There's still all of that unaccounted time for both Dede and Terri.

5.  Which is it?  Kaine is gay or Kaine had an affair with a co-worker and made her pregnant.  Terri's friends better get the story consistent.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2010, 11:55:12 PM »

Cw,  Andrea said she was on the road again before 10 am, Terri told LE she drove around from 10:10 til approx. 11:30. She signed in at the gym at 11:39, so she has at least 1 hr 20 mins to do whatever she had to do to be rid of Kyron. Plus she had the truck the day before so I am sure she had everthing prepared for Friday. I would like to know if she got a script or otc meds.

i was thinking otc, as if it was a script the doc would called it in, or she would have had
to wait awhile for it to be filled, and if it was a script from a dr the day b4, wouldnt
she have filled it then not the next day

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2010, 11:56:14 PM »

I have read a lot of things all over the internet, about Kaine, about Kaines mom, his brother etc etc. I am not going to post it, as most of it is probably bull. There is one thing however that did stand out to me and I have NO QUALMS about posting about Kaine's brother as he is a sex offender. So, having said this, someone said that maybe Kristain came and visited with Kaine right before he went to jail. I have no idea if this is true or not, so just consider it an unsubstantiated rumor. Maybe Terri had been leading up to leaving Kaine. I am going to leave out the MFH plot right now as I still get a hinky feeling about all of that. Terri would have to know that as Kyon's step-mom she may have little rights in regards to any sort of custody. Perhaps she hid Kyron because of Kristain? We have heard VERY LITTLE from anyone about him. I wonder just how close Kaine was to him. I wonder if Kaine allowed Kristain into his home and since it is his brother, he chose to not believe that Kristian would ever do anything to hurt Kyron. We just do not know a darn thing about Kristain or Kaine's parents. Were they the type of family who lived in denial and swept the ugliness under the rug? Could Terri have seen this and worried that once she was out of the picture that Kristain may harm Kyron? I don't know, I just find it out that we barely hear a peep about a sex offender brother or the parents. JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2010, 12:00:40 AM »

Unfortunately we hear about parents that kill their kids. We also hear about the sick mothers who tried to hide the fact that their husbands or boyfriends killed their kids. I can MAYBE think that Terri harmed Kyron. DeDe and Terri harming Kyron? It just seems really far fetched. I keep going back to Desiree and the "stashed" statement.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2010, 12:03:53 AM »

I still have issues with Kaine's behavior after Ky went missing. It just seemed unusual that if your son went missing you would run from the media and pretty much say no comment when they approach you.  I would never be able to go to the gym.  I would be at home or searching everywhere...anywhere I could think of.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »

I'm just trying to figure out how Kyron got out of the school.  What Terri did with Kyron after that is anyone's guess.  I'd hope that she has him stashed someplace safe but after all this time I just don't know.

Getting Kyron out of the school.. seems to me that the quickest most easiest without him being seen getting INTO the truck, would be to have him go out the side door to the access road.  Cuz once down that steep slope to the soccer field/access road, no one inside the school would have seen him getting into the truck. 

A wrench gets thrown into that line of thinking tho, with the presence of the groundskeeper who was out there around that time, mowing the grass.  Dang it.

It has been reported that supposedly an older student (7th-8th grader) looked out the gym window and saw the truck out back.  Wonder if he saw anyone inside, or getting inside? 

Could it be that he did see something else, but LE wants another eye-witness to back up what the student may have seen?  They seem to have dismissed Tanner's version of having seen Kyron.  Do they just want eye-witness reports from the adults?     

Could Terri have gone to a specific store enroute that morning, in order to hand him over to someone else in one of the parking lots?   DeDe having gone with, in case the someone arrived while Terri ran inside the store to make a quick purchase of Kiara's meds? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

I have read a lot of things all over the internet, about Kaine, about Kaines mom, his brother etc etc. I am not going to post it, as most of it is probably bull. There is one thing however that did stand out to me and I have NO QUALMS about posting about Kaine's brother as he is a sex offender. So, having said this, someone said that maybe Kristain came and visited with Kaine right before he went to jail. I have no idea if this is true or not, so just consider it an unsubstantiated rumor. Maybe Terri had been leading up to leaving Kaine. I am going to leave out the MFH plot right now as I still get a hinky feeling about all of that. Terri would have to know that as Kyon's step-mom she may have little rights in regards to any sort of custody. Perhaps she hid Kyron because of Kristain? We have heard VERY LITTLE from anyone about him. I wonder just how close Kaine was to him. I wonder if Kaine allowed Kristain into his home and since it is his brother, he chose to not believe that Kristian would ever do anything to hurt Kyron. We just do not know a darn thing about Kristain or Kaine's parents. Were they the type of family who lived in denial and swept the ugliness under the rug? Could Terri have seen this and worried that once she was out of the picture that Kristain may harm Kyron? I don't know, I just find it out that we barely hear a peep about a sex offender brother or the parents. JMO
you think alot hahahaa Smile & thats a good thing!
 what about Desiree? I saw the pics of her with Kyron and you see the love. Wouldnt she worry about Kaines brother too? and tony being a detective seems pretty sharp he would prob want to do somethin about that too. It is a difficult thing  when there is that type of situation in the family and I see what your saying. if thats why terri hid Kyron that is a very complicated situation.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2010, 12:07:36 AM »

i just thought about something
the pic of kyron, in front of his project, what if TH took the pic
the day b4, when all the parents and kids were their setting up
6-4-10, 8;30 - 8;45, TH and kyron, make a short tour,then gone
everyone thinks kyron is going to a dr appt.
and yes he could have worn the shirt again, or has several
look at how many pics there are of him wearing the shirt

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2010, 12:08:54 AM »

Just wondering if the old man cutting grass on the soccer field had to unlock that chain and did he lock it back when he pulled his truck through . Does it stay locked all the time?

Good question, Darla.  I remember someone saying something about that chain earlier, but dang it, cannot remember now what was said. 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2010, 12:09:23 AM »

That's the part that really doesn't make sense!  Why would she let this go on so long if he was just hidden?  She's not going to get away with it, so if he was kidnapped and not murdered, she had better think about taking the lesser charge.

I don't know about Oregon, but kidnapping can have a very hefty sentence, especially with child endangerment and whatever else they can find to throw at her. She might be looking at life. If it becomes a Federal case, I don't know the possible sentence there either. Basically, kidnapping does not carry a light sentence.

She might be keeping quiet in the hopes that not enough evidence can be found against her.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2010, 12:10:36 AM »

I still have issues with Kaine's behavior after Ky went missing. It just seemed unusual that if your son went missing you would run from the media and pretty much say no comment when they approach you.  I would never be able to go to the gym.  I would be at home or searching everywhere...anywhere I could think of.
I would be shouting to the ends of the universe to find my kid. It was odd I agree. Terri failed her poly, Tony noticed something was wrong with ehr behavior Right Away. maybe thats why he didnt talk to media? what about Desiree she didnt either< maybe Tony told her not to yet because of the odd circumstances? it was all wierd to me in the beginning. Tony huggin Kaine makes me think Kaine is not a bad guy? nothin has proven he is. yet.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2010, 12:10:55 AM »

If that is the case, hiding him from Kristian, he has been in prison since June 16th. Why not bring Kyron home on June 16th ? I haven't heard anywhere that Kristian came for a visit.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2010, 12:11:29 AM »

We don't know what was going on that they haven't released (ransom note?), and it could be that Kaine was doing what LE and the FBI were asking him to do.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2010, 12:13:44 AM »

was there at that time window
, that means the GK would have seen them,

sorry the link

Thanks CW! 

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2010, 12:15:40 AM »

If that is the case, hiding him from Kristian, he has been in prison since June 16th. Why not bring Kyron home on June 16th ? I haven't heard anywhere that Kristian came for a visit.

I lean toward thinking this has more to do with a looming divorce.  Maybe she raised Ky so she was damned if she was going to lose him....or else she was trying to hurt Kaine.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2010, 12:16:26 AM »

IMO, they were dealing with knowing something was up with Terri.  I think Kaine was trying to give Terri an opportunity to come clean.  He may have already been told about the MFH plot and he may have been told by LE to go along with things.

Just saying we really don't know.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2010, 12:20:43 AM »

That's the part that really doesn't make sense!  Why would she let this go on so long if he was just hidden?  She's not going to get away with it, so if he was kidnapped and not murdered, she had better think about taking the lesser charge.

I hear ya Clay!  Seems it would just be easier all the way around if Terri would just up and say enuff, this is what happened.  Am guessing tho, that she/atty are waiting for charges to be brought so she can plea those charges down?  Dunno.  What would likely be something lesser?  Pleading something down, or admitting something beforehand?  Not that I care about her charges, trying to understand the wait.......... wait.......... waiting. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 14, 2010, 12:23:27 AM »

was there at that time window
, that means the GK would have seen them,

sorry the link

Thanks CW! 

IIRC the GK said he did the grass there every friday at that time, sorry cant
find vid of the GK interview, so im guessing , the reporter was there on a Friday morn
between 7;45 and 9;00 per the GK, or we wouldnt have seen the GK

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.