April 23, 2024, 05:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237104 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: August 14, 2010, 01:45:11 AM »

I still have issues with Kaine's behavior after Ky went missing. It just seemed unusual that if your son went missing you would run from the media and pretty much say no comment when they approach you.  I would never be able to go to the gym.  I would be at home or searching everywhere...anywhere I could think of.
I would be shouting to the ends of the universe to find my kid. It was odd I agree. Terri failed her poly, Tony noticed something was wrong with ehr behavior Right Away. maybe thats why he didnt talk to media? what about Desiree she didnt either< maybe Tony told her not to yet because of the odd circumstances? it was all wierd to me in the beginning. Tony huggin Kaine makes me think Kaine is not a bad guy? nothin has proven he is. yet.
(Edit-fix quote-add missing bracket.  MuffyBee)

Hello Everyone...I have not posted here in awhile but I have been following...I called those throw away phones long before anyone suspected...YaY...Just kidding...What I am curious about is if Kaine has purchased pay as you go phones...In the beginning his behavior was very odd...not wanting media involved...his coldness, etc.  Knowing that this family was into "CSI" I am curious about their financial standing.  I am also curious if Kaine and Terry kept talking to one another with the throw away phones.  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...he is sneaky...he has only recently started to show any emotion about Kyron...had to work up to that.  How does Desiree have a feeling that Kyron is stashed....because someone is feeding that to her.  If this crime was not pure random dumb luck by some unknown perp than it was well executed.  Terri did not do it alone and she did not just trust anybody...especially some female like Dede...who she barely knew.  If Kyron was expressing his desire to go live with his mom...do you really think Kaine and Terri did not know this?  Children are pretty expressive with their true feelings...I found it "odd" that Kaine had no idea that Kyron felt this way..

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 08:24:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2010, 01:45:32 AM »

Been looking at the screenshot Klaas gave.  And looking at the timeframe and the mileage between the school and the first Freddy's store.  So it took her about 12 minutes to get from the school to that first store.  And she says she has a receipt from that store at 9.12a. 

Seems Terri had to have left the school before 9a, in order to have gotten into that first store, had time to grab whatever in the store she got, been in line and checked out with a receipt by 9.12a.  Unless, as someone else pointed out, she got that receipt in another way.  Like found it, or someone else was at the store buying whatever. 

Remember, that first Freddy Meyers store is in Hillsboro.  And doesn't somebody she knows work in Hillsboro??  Can't remember who off the top of my head, just remember looking up the workplace in Hillsboro one day. 

Here's a thought.  WHAT IF Terri met up with this person who works in Hillsboro.... at that Freddy Meyer store.  ???  Maybe if only to hand Kyron off to this someone else, in the parking lot?  While she ran into that store either before or after?  Dunno.  As someone else mentions, she had plenty of time for that during that 'riding around' time too. (with Kiara and her earache).

It took about 11 minutes for Terri to drive from that Freddy Meyer store to the other one on Walker Road.  Andrea Leckey says she talked with Terri at that store between 9.30 and 10a.  But that she was on the road by 10a going somewhere else by 10a.  Must have talked with Terri closer to 9.30a then.  And if so, Terri must have driven straight to that 2nd FM store from the first, in order to be inside shopping by then. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: August 14, 2010, 01:46:03 AM »

I still have issues with Kaine's behavior after Ky went missing. It just seemed unusual that if your son went missing you would run from the media and pretty much say no comment when they approach you.  I would never be able to go to the gym.  I would be at home or searching everywhere...anywhere I could think of.
I would be shouting to the ends of the universe to find my kid. It was odd I agree. Terri failed her poly, Tony noticed something was wrong with ehr behavior Right Away. maybe thats why he didnt talk to media? what about Desiree she didnt either< maybe Tony told her not to yet because of the odd circumstances? it was all wierd to me in the beginning. Tony huggin Kaine makes me think Kaine is not a bad guy? nothin has proven he is. yet.
(Edit-fix quote-add mising bracket-MuffyBee)

Hello Everyone...I have not posted here in awhile but I have been following...I called those throw away phones long before anyone suspected...YaY...Just kidding...What I am curious about is if Kaine has purchased pay as you go phones...In the beginning his behavior was very odd...not wanting media involved...his coldness, etc.  Knowing that this family was into "CSI" I am curious about their financial standing.  I am also curious if Kaine and Terry kept talking to one another with the throw away phones.  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...he is sneaky...he has only recently started to show any emotion about Kyron...had to work up to that.  How does Desiree have a feeling that Kyron is stashed....because someone is feeding that to her.  If this crime was not pure random dumb luck by some unknown perp than it was well executed.  Terri did not do it alone and she did not just trust anybody...especially some female like Dede...who she barely knew.  If Kyron was expressing his desire to go live with his mom...do you really think Kaine and Terri did not know this?  Children are pretty expressive with their true feelings...I found it "odd" that Kaine had no idea that Kyron felt this way..

Darn it!!! Posted in a post!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 08:25:51 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #243 on: August 14, 2010, 01:48:55 AM »

You know Terri claims she has a receipt from Fred Meyer from 9:12am but couldn't someone else have given her that receipt.  I mean couldn't she have gone to Fred Meyer after 9:12 and found a receipt in the parking lot?  I'm just saying, unless there is a security camera showing Terri at Fred Meyer at 9:12 a receipt is not proof.

Unless she paid with a credit card.
All

I thought that Terri didn't purchase anything * first store she hit.. Or was said that she could not find " the Meds" for Kiara at the first store ....therefore she drove to the next Fred Meyers? She stopped to chit chat with that gal, did she buy something to make appearances ? Sorry to drop in, was trying to catch up earlier. Did that gal ( witness/from the gym/FM store) ever state that Kiara was actually in the store with Terri ? 
I would think they would have surveillance cams especially in the pharmacy isles (for shoplifting/being a big box store). Here in Mich, you almost cannot purchase anything over the counter as a cold/cough/sinus/med.  They have now these sleeves with a paper coupon..You have to take the coupon to the pharmacist if you want to buy OTC meds. (( People abuse the OTC drugs now, to make street drugs or to get high)) so they are no longer on the shelves.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: August 14, 2010, 01:49:01 AM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.

The only way is if it was very well planned...just like real life CSI junkies think.  And I believe the adults in this family were way too into CSI and WOW...so sad...
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: August 14, 2010, 01:51:28 AM »

Hello Everyone...I have not posted here in awhile but I have been following...I called those throw away phones long before anyone suspected...YaY...Just kidding...What I am curious about is if Kaine has purchased pay as you go phones...In the beginning his behavior was very odd...not wanting media involved...his coldness, etc.  Knowing that this family was into "CSI" I am curious about their financial standing.  I am also curious if Kaine and Terry kept talking to one another with the throw away phones.  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...he is sneaky...he has only recently started to show any emotion about Kyron...had to work up to that.  How does Desiree have a feeling that Kyron is stashed....because someone is feeding that to her.  If this crime was not pure random dumb luck by some unknown perp than it was well executed.  Terri did not do it alone and she did not just trust anybody...especially some female like Dede...who she barely knew.  If Kyron was expressing his desire to go live with his mom...do you really think Kaine and Terri did not know this?  Children are pretty expressive with their true feelings...I found it "odd" that Kaine had no idea that Kyron felt this way..
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #246 on: August 14, 2010, 01:54:50 AM »

Denada Dah'ling,  I wanted to thank Nana who was right 'on it', like Monkeys always are.  Ya Ya

Nana says you are most welcome happy to help 

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: August 14, 2010, 01:55:33 AM »

Wykes why the need for the 2nd store? She had her alibi with the first store? Also, if the plan was to take kyron from the 2nd store, why did she bother going to the first store?

I want to know what was on that darn receipt! Did she buy a coffee or something before going to hunt down the med? I have a question, are there no stores on every corner in oregon as there are in California? I am surrounded by savemarts, one to my left, one to my right then I have a walgreens, a rite aide, a safeway, super walmart, discount grocers... If one place didn't have something I would travel less then a mile to get to the next stop! This is the part of this that makes no sense to me. Why did she travel all over? The only thing I can think of is it was a script and one pharm didn't have it in stock so she went to the other.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: August 14, 2010, 01:55:54 AM »

Furthermore, NO ONE from Kaine's or Terri's family has talked...so how can we even speculate when we do not know Terri's complete timeline.  Also, if Terri handed him off to someone...it would have to be someone she trusted completely...they knew they were committing a crime.  I am sure they had watched enough CSI to be aware of the ramifications.  Again, if this was not a random perp with extremely insane luck...it was well executed...like a mission.  And you do not partake in a mission when you don't trust your battle buddies...and to trust your battle buddies...they have to have your back...and that takes a high level of trust.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: August 14, 2010, 02:01:09 AM »

Furthermore, NO ONE from Kaine's or Terri's family has talked...so how can we even speculate when we do not know Terri's complete timeline.  Also, if Terri handed him off to someone...it would have to be someone she trusted completely...they knew they were committing a crime.  I am sure they had watched enough CSI to be aware of the ramifications.  Again, if this was not a random perp with extremely insane luck...it was well executed...like a mission.  And you do not partake in a mission when you don't trust your battle buddies...and to trust your battle buddies...they have to have your back...and that takes a high level of trust.

or a nice exchange of money...money tends to motivate almost equally as trust.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: August 14, 2010, 02:01:43 AM »

Some of the underground groups have this type of ability to execute a plan without a hitch. Oh gosh what is that ladies name again, I have asked before. She runs that underground group that helps hide children who are being abused. There was story about a young girl that was taken in by this group. She met them some place and off she went.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: August 14, 2010, 02:03:49 AM »

goodnite everyone, time to take my shower and rack in for the night. I have a very early wake up call tomorrow morning and a full day planned. I will see you all tomorrow evening. I pray when I log on Kyron is home and his mama is giving him lots of hugs and kisses.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #252 on: August 14, 2010, 02:04:11 AM »

Thinking about it now, IF Terri did purchase a med at one of the two Fred Meyer stores - She may have purchased/paid for it at the pharmacy counter. Therefore she would NOT have to have gone to a register up at the front. She would have been able to plop/the med into her purse and walk ..straight to the front doors... and out to the parking lot. I am sure LE  interviewed the Pharmacy Staff at both the stores/could be witnesses within those ppl.

I can't believe that early in the am there would be a long line at the pharmacy register. The only people that would possibly be there, would be elderly people. Because they are UP at crack of dawn .. 9 am/10 am its practically Noon to them. They may have remembered her Red Hair, but do not know that witnesses are wanted at this time .. ( due to many elderly rely on local paper or news ) seems all the breaking news is coming in at 11pm ..when they are not awake. I know many elderly ppl have followed Casey Anthony Florida. I am sure that there are elderly that are following Kyron's case.
* when I say elderly I am speaking of over 70 yrs old. They usually have first serve Doctors appointments, and go and get their meds right away from the pharm, or want to pick up their *renewal scripts first thing in the morning.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #253 on: August 14, 2010, 02:05:03 AM »

goodnite everyone, time to take my shower and rack in for the night. I have a very early wake up call tomorrow morning and a full day planned. I will see you all tomorrow evening. I pray when I log on Kyron is home and his mama is giving him lots of hugs and kisses.

Nite Nite TG

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: August 14, 2010, 02:07:05 AM »

goodnight tracygirl...I hope yhe same...everyday
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: August 14, 2010, 02:08:22 AM »

Thinking about it now, IF Terri did purchase a med at one of the two Fred Meyer stores - She may have purchased/paid for it at the pharmacy counter. Therefore she would NOT have to have gone to a register up at the front. She would have been able to plop/the med into her purse and walk ..straight to the front doors... and out to the parking lot. I am sure LE  interviewed the Pharmacy Staff at both the stores/could be witnesses within those ppl.

I can't believe that early in the am there would be a long line at the pharmacy register. The only people that would possibly be there, would be elderly people. Because they are UP at crack of dawn .. 9 am/10 am its practically Noon to them. They may have remembered her Red Hair, but do not know that witnesses are wanted at this time .. ( due to many elderly rely on local paper or news ) seems all the breaking news is coming in at 11pm ..when they are not awake. I know many elderly ppl have followed Casey Anthony Florida. I am sure that there are elderly that are following Kyron's case.
* when I say elderly I am speaking of over 70 yrs old. They usually have first serve Doctors appointments, and go and get their meds right away from the pharm, or want to pick up their *renewal scripts first thing in the morning.

If she went to the pharmacy counter she would definately be on video.  There is always a camera pointed there in pharmacies in case someone tries to pass a bad script.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2010, 02:11:35 AM »

I am curious...is it verified that Kaine is really an engineer...I know that people have written that...but I also know that in some of these communities...you say you do one thing, but really do another...for protection.

I am just having a difficult time with Kaine's reactions as well as Terri's...why try to keep the media away when your child is missing...it seems like you would want everyone to know...to get Kyron's face out there.  This secrecy, in the beginning, just does not sit well with me.  It almost seems like Kaine did not want to draw attention to his missing son.  Does anyone else have problems with this?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #257 on: August 14, 2010, 02:12:00 AM »

Goodnight everyone, praying tomorrow is the stay Kyron comes home. God Bless you little one!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: August 14, 2010, 02:18:01 AM »

and I almost wonder if Terri's sexting was not part of some plan...it is just soooo out there.  I guess, who knows how some people think...but think about that...how odd to sext someone when the child you raised is missing...could almost be some type of diversion or set up.  I really wonder if Terri and Kaine are not in contact.  Maybe that is why she has not raised a fuss about seeing her baby daughter.  This all could have been planned and since there is not evidence...you stick to the plan...because then you can not be found guilty.  I know this seems farfetched...but to think she used some acquaintences to hatch her plans is even crazier to me...a woman knows that you can never trust another female with something so devious...women just know that.  Unless Terri and Dede have been lovers...that is the only way that I see Dede knowing anything beforehand...I don't think another woman would ever take the fall for a child murderer.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2010, 02:19:24 AM »

Wykes why the need for the 2nd store? She had her alibi with the first store? Also, if the plan was to take kyron from the 2nd store, why did she bother going to the first store?

I want to know what was on that darn receipt! Did she buy a coffee or something before going to hunt down the med? I have a question, are there no stores on every corner in oregon as there are in California? I am surrounded by savemarts, one to my left, one to my right then I have a walgreens, a rite aide, a safeway, super walmart, discount grocers... If one place didn't have something I would travel less then a mile to get to the next stop! This is the part of this that makes no sense to me. Why did she travel all over? The only thing I can think of is it was a script and one pharm didn't have it in stock so she went to the other.

Hi,  And so what happened to Albertsons?  She stated the whole route she took acc to what I read and it was mapped out.  Did that map show her going to 2 Freddie stores? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.