April 26, 2024, 10:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237278 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: August 14, 2010, 02:20:53 AM »

Wykes why the need for the 2nd store? She had her alibi with the first store? Also, if the plan was to take kyron from the 2nd store, why did she bother going to the first store?

I want to know what was on that darn receipt! Did she buy a coffee or something before going to hunt down the med? I have a question, are there no stores on every corner in oregon as there are in California? I am surrounded by savemarts, one to my left, one to my right then I have a walgreens, a rite aide, a safeway, super walmart, discount grocers... If one place didn't have something I would travel less then a mile to get to the next stop! This is the part of this that makes no sense to me. Why did she travel all over? The only thing I can think of is it was a script and one pharm didn't have it in stock so she went to the other.

Hi,  And so what happened to Albertsons?  She stated the whole route she took acc to what I read and it was mapped out.  Did that map show her going to 2 Freddie stores? 

what happened is that we are only being given bits and pieces...we still do not have an official timeline.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #261 on: August 14, 2010, 02:21:33 AM »

Thinking about it now, IF Terri did purchase a med at one of the two Fred Meyer stores - She may have purchased/paid for it at the pharmacy counter. Therefore she would NOT have to have gone to a register up at the front. She would have been able to plop/the med into her purse and walk ..straight to the front doors... and out to the parking lot. I am sure LE  interviewed the Pharmacy Staff at both the stores/could be witnesses within those ppl.

I can't believe that early in the am there would be a long line at the pharmacy register. The only people that would possibly be there, would be elderly people. Because they are UP at crack of dawn .. 9 am/10 am its practically Noon to them. They may have remembered her Red Hair, but do not know that witnesses are wanted at this time .. ( due to many elderly rely on local paper or news ) seems all the breaking news is coming in at 11pm ..when they are not awake. I know many elderly ppl have followed Casey Anthony Florida. I am sure that there are elderly that are following Kyron's case.
* when I say elderly I am speaking of over 70 yrs old. They usually have first serve Doctors appointments, and go and get their meds right away from the pharm, or want to pick up their *renewal scripts first thing in the morning.

If she went to the pharmacy counter she would definately be on video.  There is always a camera pointed there in pharmacies in case someone tries to pass a bad script.
Yep I agree, and if she was a frequent ' pharmacy client' of Fred Meyers, I am sure someone within the staff would remember her.  Her possibly on scripts, and or filling scripts for Kiara in the past. Since she claims she was able to " Fly" to that particular FM Store from Kyron's School. I would think that she had scripts on file. Or had been a customer to the Pharmacy at one time or another. Thinking too, does Fred Meyer's stores have those " Customer Cards" that you swipe with every purchase. ( you get a coupon/Rewards/ or money off your purchase/it documents every purchase you make within the store)  Walk up to any register even Pharmacy and the cashier says before anything " Do you have a Fred Meyers Card? or CVS or Rite Aid Card " instead of HI, How are you? GAH I hate it, those cards. They have removed Social Greetings practically.  I wonder though if she has one of those cards and possibly could have used it?  If she had her own personal Credit/Debit card, I know some stores do not make you sign if you use the credit option/If the purchase is under so many dollars. They do give you a receipt though. She says she has a receipt. I know when Casey Anthony was busted ( her Brother Lee) went through her purse and took all the receipts. He wrote down all the receipts on paper - Date/Place/Amount ( what a dumbaxx) and gave that to LE. Yet gave the original receipts to Jose Baez. So I don't know if Terri's receipt is hearsay or credible ..I am sure it is in the hands of her Atty. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: August 14, 2010, 02:22:45 AM »

If you were innocent...the whole world would know exactly what you had done and when you had done it...IMHO...because innocence and the truth is a lot easier to maintain then a lie.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: August 14, 2010, 02:26:42 AM »

Some of the underground groups have this type of ability to execute a plan without a hitch. Oh gosh what is that ladies name again, I have asked before. She runs that underground group that helps hide children who are being abused. There was story about a young girl that was taken in by this group. She met them some place and off she went.

April Meyer?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: August 14, 2010, 02:27:02 AM »

The reason I am confused about the truck & dede is because about at the half way point or a little past the halfway point in this video I will post the link below... It says DeDe was identified as the other person in this video. It makes it sound as though witness's said they saw DeDe at the school in the truck outside. It also makes it seem like there is another vehical.
  So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

What about this scenerio? DeDe or someone was waiting in the truck with Kiara while Terri was inside taking the photo of Kyron.

Then maybe Kyron says to Terri he'll meet her at the back door because he's not done looking at the fair stuff.  Terri walks out the front, gets in the truck, drives around back or the side and picks up Kyron.  People see Terri leave the front without Kyron but don't see her pick Kyron up at the other exit.  Kryon thinks he has a doctors appointment.

I think that is the most sensible explanation I have read yet.  Reading too that LE stated in the Presser the truck had already been witnessed at these sites and they wanted spontaneous memory back up witnesses.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: August 14, 2010, 02:27:08 AM »

and I almost wonder if Terri's sexting was not part of some plan...it is just soooo out there.  I guess, who knows how some people think...but think about that...how odd to sext someone when the child you raised is missing...could almost be some type of diversion or set up.  I really wonder if Terri and Kaine are not in contact.  Maybe that is why she has not raised a fuss about seeing her baby daughter.  This all could have been planned and since there is not evidence...you stick to the plan...because then you can not be found guilty.  I know this seems farfetched...but to think she used some acquaintences to hatch her plans is even crazier to me...a woman knows that you can never trust another female with something so devious...women just know that.  Unless Terri and Dede have been lovers...that is the only way that I see Dede knowing anything beforehand...I don't think another woman would ever take the fall for a child murderer.

You make me think and I wonder if she was texting with one of the throw away cells.  Maybe she was texting him as a diversion to distract from the fact that there were cell phones purchased the day Kyron went missing.  Like giving a big tidbit like that sexting thing maybe she thought that they would look no further.  I don't get how they found out there were other cell phones unless MC knew about them and told it when he told LE she had been texting him?????????? 

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: August 14, 2010, 02:30:46 AM »

Thinking about it now, IF Terri did purchase a med at one of the two Fred Meyer stores - She may have purchased/paid for it at the pharmacy counter. Therefore she would NOT have to have gone to a register up at the front. She would have been able to plop/the med into her purse and walk ..straight to the front doors... and out to the parking lot. I am sure LE  interviewed the Pharmacy Staff at both the stores/could be witnesses within those ppl.

I can't believe that early in the am there would be a long line at the pharmacy register. The only people that would possibly be there, would be elderly people. Because they are UP at crack of dawn .. 9 am/10 am its practically Noon to them. They may have remembered her Red Hair, but do not know that witnesses are wanted at this time .. ( due to many elderly rely on local paper or news ) seems all the breaking news is coming in at 11pm ..when they are not awake. I know many elderly ppl have followed Casey Anthony Florida. I am sure that there are elderly that are following Kyron's case.
* when I say elderly I am speaking of over 70 yrs old. They usually have first serve Doctors appointments, and go and get their meds right away from the pharm, or want to pick up their *renewal scripts first thing in the morning.

If she went to the pharmacy counter she would definately be on video.  There is always a camera pointed there in pharmacies in case someone tries to pass a bad script.

Hi Atlanta_mom,  Freddies is a bit unusual tho as it is 'one stop shopping'.  You can travel thru any dept in the store and pay for everything at the check out stand.  Except scripts I believe.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: August 14, 2010, 02:35:16 AM »

You know Terri claims she has a receipt from Fred Meyer from 9:12am but couldn't someone else have given her that receipt.  I mean couldn't she have gone to Fred Meyer after 9:12 and found a receipt in the parking lot?  I'm just saying, unless there is a security camera showing Terri at Fred Meyer at 9:12 a receipt is not proof.

klaas most big chain stores have vid at the register, and the receipt has the # of the
register, the clerk ect

At all the Freddies stores they have cameras above each cash register looking down on it.  You can see a rectangle of glass in the ceiling over the till and there is one over each till going down the row.  I sell video surveillance so have noticed this.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: August 14, 2010, 02:36:00 AM »

Hi Atlanta_mom,  Freddies is a bit unusual tho as it is 'one stop shopping'.  You can travel thru any dept in the store and pay for everything at the check out stand.  Except scripts I believe.
Kind of like Walmart?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2010, 02:38:21 AM »

and I almost wonder if Terri's sexting was not part of some plan...it is just soooo out there.  I guess, who knows how some people think...but think about that...how odd to sext someone when the child you raised is missing...could almost be some type of diversion or set up.  I really wonder if Terri and Kaine are not in contact.  Maybe that is why she has not raised a fuss about seeing her baby daughter.  This all could have been planned and since there is not evidence...you stick to the plan...because then you can not be found guilty.  I know this seems farfetched...but to think she used some acquaintences to hatch her plans is even crazier to me...a woman knows that you can never trust another female with something so devious...women just know that.  Unless Terri and Dede have been lovers...that is the only way that I see Dede knowing anything beforehand...I don't think another woman would ever take the fall for a child murderer.

You make me think and I wonder if she was texting with one of the throw away cells.  Maybe she was texting him as a diversion to distract from the fact that there were cell phones purchased the day Kyron went missing.  Like giving a big tidbit like that sexting thing maybe she thought that they would look no further.  I don't get how they found out there were other cell phones unless MC knew about them and told it when he told LE she had been texting him?????????? 

I think they found out about the cell phones because of her friends that purchased them...but that is a good thought...I don't know...how did they even know she was sexting?  Who dropped that dime...MC?  How did Kaine find out?  Through LE or MC?  And if Kaine found out through MC...how did that conversation go down?  It just seems very planned almost scripted...well...whoever took Kyron had this script down because he is still missing and no one has a clue.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: August 14, 2010, 02:53:18 AM »

Kind of like Walmart?

I've never been to a Walmart as there are none in my shopping area.  Probably much the same tho.  Here is some info on Freddies from Wikipedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Meyer

Snippet

" . .Fred Meyer, Inc. is a chain of hypermarkets founded in 1922 in Portland, Oregon by Fred G. Meyer. The company was one of the pioneers of one-stop shopping, eventually combining a complete grocery supermarket with a drugstore, clothing store, shoe store, fine jewelers, home decor store, home improvement center, garden center, electronics store, toy store, sporting goods store and more under one roof. . . .

. . . . Fred Meyer is sometimes known as "Freddy’s", a nickname the company was given by its customers and which is used in its advertising. For a number of years the company has used the marketing slogan What's on your list today? You'll find it at Fred Meyer! or more simply What's on your list today? in advertising".
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: August 14, 2010, 02:53:40 AM »

The throw away phones don't bug me so so much, but the alleged fake names when purchasing them do. Let's just say for the sake of argument, that Terri is innocent in any wrong doing with regards to Kyrons disappearance. We have no idea what went on in the home. According to one source, Terri seemed surprised that Desiree and Tony were going to drive down immediately from Medford. So, Tony and Desiree arrive and then what? If it were me and I was in Desiree's shoes, I would be hysterical to say the least. Maybe Desiree went nuts on Terri because it seems pretty clear that Desiree has harbored ill feelings towards Terri for a while. And most importantly, Terri was allegedly the last person to see Kyron. So maybe it was a chaotic nightmare for Terri. She is getting blamed AND they (Desiree and Tony) have decided to bunk down in her home. She would be left with those around her suspecting her or at least perhaps angry at her as Kyron disappeared on her supposed watch. She has zero privacy at this time. For these possible reasons, I can see why Terri may have wanted to obtain throw away phones. She knew theirs were going to be tapped since Kyron may have been kidnapped for ransom. She may have just wanted those phones to vent to her friends about Desiree staying with them, people suspecting her, who knows. The red herring is the fake names. Why would they need fake names??????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #272 on: August 14, 2010, 03:03:24 AM »

If you were innocent...the whole world would know exactly what you had done and when you had done it...IMHO...because innocence and the truth is a lot easier to maintain then a lie.
Yes Novella, Truth does not waver, it may become embellished after time, yet it is fact from the get go.
That is the mind boggle of all of this. No one seems to be on the same page. Not even within the cast of players within Kyron's life. You can't seem to get a grasp on any of his Teachers/School Staff accounts  of the day. You have Kaine and Desiree digging up " Hearsay and the Past " and she did, she was, she she she .. of Terri. You have a guy that pops in out of Kaine's past. From High School ..all of sudden inserting himself/Kyron/Terri. Him claiming that he knows Kaine. Kaine saying OMG I have not seen nor heard from him since High School. As if this guy is of no importance to him. Yet this guy is right up in it all " Vigils/organizing/Tshirts" etc.. taking grocery's and cat food to Terri. He is taking photo's of the legal documents of the RO/Divorce papers on his Phone.  He is Texting Sexting or ?? with Terri. Then you add DeDe her friend of 7 yrs, that has clammed her mouth shut. Both Women missing without a trace - at the same hours on June 4th. DeDe was staying at the Horman house with Terri from the time Kaine left. Both playing games.  That has been said to have purchased Throw away Cell phones with others - so they do not have LE tapping the lines of communication. Terri having a hit man on Kaine/landscaper another fiasco insert - no one knows the truth on that BS. Its practically a Circus at this point .. And yet NO One is able to say for certain or even offer up true accounts of the day June 4th, 2010. ( The MOST Important DAY of Kyron's Life)   

Everyone is claiming themselves as Victim an or screaming HELP Me? What about someone helping Kyron? All of this seems to be a debacle from the start. I feel that Kaine/DY/TY know more than they are letting on. ( LE/Attys are telling them to Hush) Yet they feel they have to offer the public something - so they continue to ramble the same statements/just in different words. All that has been released in the last few days of the White Truck, DeDe again - was held back by LE? Why .. It should have been released weeks ago! It does not implicate anyone this new released info. It could have been though a trigger to someone's fresh mind (public) - of OMG I SAW THAT .. I need to contact LE. Or could have been filled out ANON on the first questionnaire.  But NO all these ppl have lawyered up and want their own protection before they will OPEN their Mouths... While Kyron is lost, Missing and in need. I don't understand it. The adults/including his School that surrounded him, to me, are all very self absorbed. It's to the point though now this case is National and even known internationally and its making Money .. so many ppl are making money off this its not even funny. ( Media) The more time that passes/the more unknown the more interest $literally this case is creating. If Terri is so guilty ( why have they not been able to arrest her) - her character has been sliced/diced and roasted by everyone. Was once said of Casey Anthony,
( prior to the Death Penalty hearing) just because she is a liar, thief, party girl, incompetent Mother does not a murderer make her. That she is not to be judged for being a rotten Mother/liar/thief/party girl.. she is to be judged for Murder.  My guess is that they LE do not have a enough evidence *yet to implicate Terri. ( I personally think she is involved with Kyron's disappearance, that she is a trick bag and she thinks she is above the law - Like Casey) The more crap that is thrown around by the Media about Terri - the more confusion its creating/and more hearsay is being spread. None of it has to do with Kyron. It has everything to do with Terri. And the worst of it is imo - It all started with Kaine and Desiree.
( yes it was Terri failing the polys etc) but all this Hearsay started from a source and it was Kaine and Desiree. If she is/was so Damn Rotten -Why the Hell did you Allow her to Be around Your Son? Rant over * not at you Novella .. Frog Power Kyron       

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: August 14, 2010, 03:07:23 AM »

I think they found out about the cell phones because of her friends that purchased them...but that is a good thought...I don't know...how did they even know she was sexting?  Who dropped that dime...MC?  How did Kaine find out?  Through LE or MC?  And if Kaine found out through MC...how did that conversation go down?  It just seems very planned almost scripted...well...whoever took Kyron had this script down because he is still missing and no one has a clue.

ITA It was either well executed or it was just random.  Have you heard of the Stacy Wilmoth case?  If not you can read about it here
http://www.theoutlookonline.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300
The part of her being lured outside to help someone bring things in bothers me because this is exactly what could have happened to Kyron especially since he had recently been told that he should listen to the adults at school.  So if an adult tells him that the principal said that someone could help him/her bring some things in from the car and would Kyron help, then maybe Kyron walked out the door to help and was quickly locked in the trunk of a car.  It could happen so fast as it did with Stacy WIlmoth.  If Terri had an accomplice the accomplice could have used this same scenario.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: August 14, 2010, 03:13:19 AM »

Some of the underground groups have this type of ability to execute a plan without a hitch. Oh gosh what is that ladies name again, I have asked before. She runs that underground group that helps hide children who are being abused. There was story about a young girl that was taken in by this group. She met them some place and off she went.

Why would a group like that have Kyron? There's absolutely nothing about any type of sexual abuse involving Kyron.  There have been no complaints, no charges filed, no court cases. Nothing. His uncle's victim was a teen-aged girl. And he did not have access to Kyron by law like a parent would.
Those groups take kids who have been failed by the system, when there is no other choice to protect a child. It's a very drastic, last resort. They wouldn't take a child from a stepmother with absolutely no proof whatsoever that the child was at serious risk.
And with all the publicity, he would be returned, because the group would know by now that he was NOT a victim of sexual abuse by anyone. The only person who wished to harm him was Terri herself.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2010, 03:15:12 AM »

The throw away phones don't bug me so so much, but the alleged fake names when purchasing them do. Let's just say for the sake of argument, that Terri is innocent in any wrong doing with regards to Kyrons disappearance. We have no idea what went on in the home. According to one source, Terri seemed surprised that Desiree and Tony were going to drive down immediately from Medford. So, Tony and Desiree arrive and then what? If it were me and I was in Desiree's shoes, I would be hysterical to say the least. Maybe Desiree went nuts on Terri because it seems pretty clear that Desiree has harbored ill feelings towards Terri for a while. And most importantly, Terri was allegedly the last person to see Kyron. So maybe it was a chaotic nightmare for Terri. She is getting blamed AND they (Desiree and Tony) have decided to bunk down in her home. She would be left with those around her suspecting her or at least perhaps angry at her as Kyron disappeared on her supposed watch. She has zero privacy at this time. For these possible reasons, I can see why Terri may have wanted to obtain throw away phones. She knew theirs were going to be tapped since Kyron may have been kidnapped for ransom. She may have just wanted those phones to vent to her friends about Desiree staying with them, people suspecting her, who knows. The red herring is the fake names. Why would they need fake names??????

Really!  Don't kidnapper's use throw away phones so they can't be traced or tracked down???  Especially if one of the kidnappers was on the inside of an inside job.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2010, 03:15:57 AM »

If she purchased the phone(s) on June 4 and before Desiree and Tony arrived, when, where, and why? Did she buy them before she knew Desiree was coming? The only time she had to buy them was that morning, before she knew Kyron was missing.

If the phones were purchased after Kaine moved out, why try to circumvent LE when she already know she might be under suspicion. Their discovery would only mean more problems with LE.

If the phones were purchased both on June 4 and after Kaine moved out, did Terri or her friends have stock in throwaway phones? That's a lot of phones.

The fakes names were supposedly used as a last-minute thought on a lark. Fake names and scrutiny by LE do not go together. Stupid move.

Desiree, Tony, and Kaine would not have questioned her except for her actions and her lies. She caused those problems herself.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #277 on: August 14, 2010, 03:17:26 AM »

Sebastian I read in an article .. I can't remember what news station. I know it was a Oregon News site. Was one of the person's with Terri that purchased the Throw-Away Cell phones that was quoted " It was stupid that I used a fake name" ... If I could only find that article. It did not mention Who said it, or the source that was able to quote such a comment..but I do recall reading it. ( Whether it's true or not? ) who knows. Everything is speculative at this point. Using a false name only suggests one thing, " I don't want to be traced to this phone or its activity. Which Heck - they could have traded the phones in between each other for that matter ..  just to add more confusion.   

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #278 on: August 14, 2010, 03:29:09 AM »

Family develops website for Kyron
http://www.kgw.com/news/Family-develops-website-for-Kyron-100669459.html

APPARENTLY parents still believe he's alive  (printable fliers in ANY language worldwide) notice the very bottom of page Smile ..to me .. this is a GREAT SIGN ....

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/ 

hi btw  i'm in lurker mode but HAD to share this

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: August 14, 2010, 03:31:27 AM »

Exactly. If she's as smart as some people claim she is, then she would've realized that the truth would be the best way out of this mess. If she truly cared for Kyron, she would do what she could to find him. It makes no sense whatsoever for her to lie unless she is guilty. I'm sure her lawyer told her that, but she's so dysfunctional she hasn't even listened to him all the time. And she has shown absolutely no concern for Kyron or Kiara in her actions.

Terri has made lying to cover up her real intentions a way of life...it's her MO.  I don't think she  understood that she'd be caught in her lies this time. She seems to have gotten away with most of them for years, and she thought she'd get away with this too. She thought she had a good plan, but she underestimated the intelligence and instincts of other people like DY, TY, and LE.

There's that old saying....where there's smoke...there's fire. Her lies about her whereabouts that morning are the smoke signal that made her a focus of the investigation.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.