April 23, 2024, 10:47:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237134 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2010, 03:36:06 AM »

Family develops website for Kyron
http://www.kgw.com/news/Family-develops-website-for-Kyron-100669459.html

APPARENTLY parents still believe he's alive  (printable fliers in ANY language worldwide) notice the very bottom of page Smile ..to me .. this is a GREAT SIGN ....

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/ 

hi btw  i'm in lurker mode but HAD to share this

Thanks Zippiddy!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: August 14, 2010, 03:43:51 AM »

Oh Deenie...I know you were not ranting at me...I feel the same.  I have felt that from day one...the focus has not been on Kyron but on slandering Terri with the media...and that is the thing...we have not heard from Terri...who knows what rabbit the magician is going to pull out of the hat.  Pdh3...the magician...maybe Terri does know exactly where Kyron is and just maybe there is going to be a reappearing rabbit.  We do not know what went on in that household...just seeing the circus that home has become makes me think there is far more than meets the eye and I believe we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg.  I do think that Kaine has more knowledge just because of his reactions when Kyron went missing...his reactions were just as odd as Terri's in my opinion.  Sebastion...of course, everyone is scrutinizing Terri...how could they not with what Desiree, Kaine and Tony have put out to the media.  I would like to see Kaine scrutinized a little bit more...I think that he probably has been communicating with Terri, as well...otherwise Terri would be raising a ruckus about not seeing her daughter...it is just so unnatural...the way she has just let that baby go and judging from the photos she took of her daughter, I don't think she would just let that child go...unless she had an ace in the hole.  I think Desiree is pretty much clueless and is filled with wrath and pain...as any mother would be.  The dynamic between Kaine and Desiree strikes me as strange, as well.  I have to wonder what went on...she looks at Kaine after any statement she makes as if to see if he is agreeing...I would not care what he thinks because he had hurt me...lying and cheating while I was pregnant...and now this...truly disappearing the child because of his poor choice.  As far as the fake names for the cell phones that the friends purchased...I wonder who came up with that idea...the friends or was that Terri's suggestion?  After all, why would a friend need to purchase a phone with a fake name?  Why would they even do that for someone that was under a cloud of suspicion? Why risk it?  Could be stupidity...some of those women do not look to quick in the intelligence department, but still...would friendship really be worth sacrificing the welfare of a missing child? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: August 14, 2010, 03:46:08 AM »

You know Terri claims she has a receipt from Fred Meyer from 9:12am but couldn't someone else have given her that receipt.  I mean couldn't she have gone to Fred Meyer after 9:12 and found a receipt in the parking lot?  I'm just saying, unless there is a security camera showing Terri at Fred Meyer at 9:12 a receipt is not proof.

Yes, Klaas, I said that yesterday, I believe that could have happened, or that someone else got one for her.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: August 14, 2010, 03:46:48 AM »

The throw away phones don't bug me so so much, but the alleged fake names when purchasing them do. Let's just say for the sake of argument, that Terri is innocent in any wrong doing with regards to Kyrons disappearance. We have no idea what went on in the home. According to one source, Terri seemed surprised that Desiree and Tony were going to drive down immediately from Medford. So, Tony and Desiree arrive and then what? If it were me and I was in Desiree's shoes, I would be hysterical to say the least. Maybe Desiree went nuts on Terri because it seems pretty clear that Desiree has harbored ill feelings towards Terri for a while. And most importantly, Terri was allegedly the last person to see Kyron. So maybe it was a chaotic nightmare for Terri. She is getting blamed AND they (Desiree and Tony) have decided to bunk down in her home. She would be left with those around her suspecting her or at least perhaps angry at her as Kyron disappeared on her supposed watch. She has zero privacy at this time. For these possible reasons, I can see why Terri may have wanted to obtain throw away phones. She knew theirs were going to be tapped since Kyron may have been kidnapped for ransom. She may have just wanted those phones to vent to her friends about Desiree staying with them, people suspecting her, who knows. The red herring is the fake names. Why would they need fake names??????
Sebastian I read in an article .. I can't remember what news station. I know it was a Oregon News site. Was one of the person's with Terri that purchased the Throw-Away Cell phones that was quoted " It was stupid that I used a fake name" ... If I could only find that article. It did not mention Who said it, or the source that was able to quote such a comment..but I do recall reading it. ( Whether it's true or not? ) who knows. Everything is speculative at this point. Using a false name only suggests one thing, " I don't want to be traced to this phone or its activity. Which Heck - they could have traded the phones in between each other for that matter ..  just to add more confusion.   

Taking the common sense approach....... Would a law abiding citizen truly concerned and upset about a missing child use a fake name when buying a cell phone for the last person known to be with the missing child.....a person under suspicion? Would that not make any intelligent person think twice about it? And on the smallest chance that the law abiding citizen had done such a thing....that citizen would quickly go to LE and tell all when it became clear that it things were not as they seemed....like, say a murder for hire or sexting. Those little red flags...and the child...who is still missing. Why not come forth with that information at that point if there is nothing to hide? Why not admit to being manipulated for the sake of finding Kyron?

These people are either stupid, or guilty of something....or both.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #284 on: August 14, 2010, 03:47:24 AM »

I keep going back to Tanner. His words. His words not the words he stated after his family talked with him.

That he said that there was a Substitute Teacher .. Kids don't make things up like that. They are simple minded in nature. Especially at that age. Could " A Women" have greeted Tanner at one point within the early stages of am in the Hall or near the class room during the Science Fair.. knowing he was Kyron's best friend.  That " A stranger" came up to Tanner and did not offer her name - yet said she was a sub at the school that day. Maybe he asked her Who are you? Or she talked to him, to ask where is Kyron ..and he never said that in his media statement. His statement known to the public is only what it is a blurb. He could have witnessed much more and LE is holding on to the Info.
That it could have been DeDe or another one of Terri's friends in Tanners recall yet he could not say it was the substitute ( He is Kyron's next door neighbor/could he have met Dede at one time or another while playing with Kyron? ) I have to believe that the word " substitute" made some mention in Tanner's mind that day. He heard it, he met someone that said they were a Substitute .. something that goes along with the label name of Substitute. I don't think he pulled it out of thin air. His account maybe messed up - there was a lot of stimulation that day within the school " People/sounds/activities/Talent show later .. I have to give Tanner some clout of him recalling a Substitute. 
His account that he saw Kyron in the Hall - he was then to go see the Electrical ? ( this was after Terri's brief walk about within the science fair?- she did not stay long) So that means that Kyron was roaming the halls and was told by someone that there was a neat electrical project ..and he should go see it .. Kyron being into Science he would have walked right to it ? Yes? He was in his sanctuary, His School .. never thinking for a moment he would be hurt or otherwise. WHO told him about this neat electrical project? That Tanner did not go with him.. Kyron mentioned it to Tanner obviously, because Tanner said it.  This school is very small and has not many hallways, I would think if there were 300 people at one time in capacity - they would have been centered/gathered in one place, at one point " Talking" after a brief walk through looking at the projects. I know from my experience within my Daughter being in Elementary that the parents would wind up in a clutch .. ignoring almost all and everything.  Just so they could talk to each other and chat up.  Even when my Daughter was in Cheer in High School. I would get so peeved off - that none of the parents who sat in the bleachers..would actually pay attention to the football games. They were too busy talking and chit chatting .. as if they were oblivious they were even at a high school football game. 

The Parents that went to the Science Fair that day - it's quite possible that none of them remember Kyron or any kids that day .. as unique or to stand out - that they all were in a state of Social chit chat .. me thinking of my own experience.  I would always pay attention to the kids*in my daughters class elementary* and they were like OH WOW someone actually is paying attention to us. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: August 14, 2010, 03:52:06 AM »

And the trainer that saw Terri at the store...I wonder what was in Terri's basket?  It doesn't seem like she knew Terri all that well...so why would Terri show her pictures of Kyron that she had just taken?  Who gets their camera out of their purse to do that because I am positive the camera was not in her hand, unless Terri was at a kiosk where you can instantly develop the photos.  It would be really interesting if Terri were purchasing throw away cell phones right at Fred Meyer.  Another thing...in my dealings...the people who know about and purchase throw away cell phones do so for a reason.  They do not want anyone to be able to trace them.  And many people do not even really know about these phones, at least, not your average citizen. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #286 on: August 14, 2010, 03:52:46 AM »

Pdh3 - so I don't stack ..

This young gal who thinks Terri is WOW - her being early 20's she may be easily swayed and be gullible enough to buy a Throw-a-Way Phone under a false name. To talk with Terri, Dede -thinking she was offering support??  I can't think of her name. She is the little blond that has been named/by association into this mess within Terri/DeDe and the GJ.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 14, 2010, 04:00:11 AM »

The throw away phones don't bug me so so much, but the alleged fake names when purchasing them do. Let's just say for the sake of argument, that Terri is innocent in any wrong doing with regards to Kyrons disappearance. We have no idea what went on in the home. According to one source, Terri seemed surprised that Desiree and Tony were going to drive down immediately from Medford. So, Tony and Desiree arrive and then what? If it were me and I was in Desiree's shoes, I would be hysterical to say the least. Maybe Desiree went nuts on Terri because it seems pretty clear that Desiree has harbored ill feelings towards Terri for a while. And most importantly, Terri was allegedly the last person to see Kyron. So maybe it was a chaotic nightmare for Terri. She is getting blamed AND they (Desiree and Tony) have decided to bunk down in her home. She would be left with those around her suspecting her or at least perhaps angry at her as Kyron disappeared on her supposed watch. She has zero privacy at this time. For these possible reasons, I can see why Terri may have wanted to obtain throw away phones. She knew theirs were going to be tapped since Kyron may have been kidnapped for ransom. She may have just wanted those phones to vent to her friends about Desiree staying with them, people suspecting her, who knows. The red herring is the fake names. Why would they need fake names??????

See, that is just it, "common sense". If Terri did this, she had enough common sense and moxey to make Kyron disappear and stay gone for over 2 months. Yet her timeline is riddled with holes, she has done really stupid things, ie: the cellphones in fake names, etc. Then we go back to her friends. Many of them are still steadfast by her side. Just how many stupid people could she know? All of it is just so hinky! I am feeling your frustration Deenie! I hear you loud and clear and complete agree with all of it!
Sebastian I read in an article .. I can't remember what news station. I know it was a Oregon News site. Was one of the person's with Terri that purchased the Throw-Away Cell phones that was quoted " It was stupid that I used a fake name" ... If I could only find that article. It did not mention Who said it, or the source that was able to quote such a comment..but I do recall reading it. ( Whether it's true or not? ) who knows. Everything is speculative at this point. Using a false name only suggests one thing, " I don't want to be traced to this phone or its activity. Which Heck - they could have traded the phones in between each other for that matter ..  just to add more confusion.   

Taking the common sense approach....... Would a law abiding citizen truly concerned and upset about a missing child use a fake name when buying a cell phone for the last person known to be with the missing child.....a person under suspicion? Would that not make any intelligent person think twice about it? And on the smallest chance that the law abiding citizen had done such a thing....that citizen would quickly go to LE and tell all when it became clear that it things were not as they seemed....like, say a murder for hire or sexting. Those little red flags...and the child...who is still missing. Why not come forth with that information at that point if there is nothing to hide? Why not admit to being manipulated for the sake of finding Kyron?

These people are either stupid, or guilty of something....or both.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: August 14, 2010, 04:01:38 AM »

Why hide anything if you are under suspician, but innocent?  What does a person need to hide if they are innocent?  Why even bother with cell phones purchased under a pseudonym unless you did have something to hide?  What type of friends care more about supporting someone than finding a missing child?  WOW...Terri must be able to weave one heck of a sob story.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: August 14, 2010, 04:02:38 AM »

Boy did I screw up the last post, sorry all! My post should have been last, not in the middle.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: August 14, 2010, 04:08:42 AM »

Boy did I screw up the last post, sorry all! My post should have been last, not in the middle.

Still good points, Sebastion.  Kyron has disappeared without a trace and I can't come to grips with Terri being intelligent and diabolical enough to pull it off, nor can I come to grips with the fact that she would just trust anyone to help her out, especially Dede.  Just seeing Dede coming out of the courtroom all smug and pompous made me wonder why on earth Terri would ever trust her.  I think Dede inserted herself after Kyron disappeared.  Now Kaine on the other hand, he is careful about what he says about Terri and Terri has said nothing about Kaine.  Terri has said nothing about her innocence.  When Kaine and Terri's relationship first started, Terri looked healthy and confident.  Not so much, anymore...this could be the normal course of marriage, but who knows. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #291 on: August 14, 2010, 04:09:51 AM »

And the trainer that saw Terri at the store...I wonder what was in Terri's basket?  It doesn't seem like she knew Terri all that well...so why would Terri show her pictures of Kyron that she had just taken?  Who gets their camera out of their purse to do that because I am positive the camera was not in her hand, unless Terri was at a kiosk where you can instantly develop the photos.  It would be really interesting if Terri were purchasing throw away cell phones right at Fred Meyer.  Another thing...in my dealings...the people who know about and purchase throw away cell phones do so for a reason.  They do not want anyone to be able to trace them.  And many people do not even really know about these phones, at least, not your average citizen. 
I agree with you Novella. When I had to buy my Virgin Mobile phone, I purchased it at Best Buy. I had a cell phone for personal use, yet I needed to have a different phone for work/temporary. I thought OK .. I will get one of those pay cell phones. OMG. I was so confused. I had to talk to the clerk for about 20 mins ..because it simply did not compute how to operate this " throw away phone" .. He told me its easy. You go online and register the phone, and you can then put money into your account online. That is what he told me. I said Ok .. hinky weird. I said so then I won't receive a paper bill or statement? he said No. It's all online. That you deposit money online in order for the phone to work. He said OR you can purchase a Virgin Mobile Pre-paid Money Card and use the Card like a credit card - and bank money into the phone, if you do not want to register the phone under your name. He said though you have to have the phone activated first in order to do that ( the phone comes with a top up card/after you charge the phone/you can use the card and bank minutes within the instructions of the phone).  He told me, then you can buy Top Up cards and add money to the phone within the phone itself/you do not have to go online.  It was if he was speaking a foreign language to me.
Link to Top Up Cards Virgin Mobile:
http://www.virginmobileusa.com/cell-phone-plans/pay-as-you-go-plans

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: August 14, 2010, 04:18:15 AM »

Oh Deenie...I know you were not ranting at me...I feel the same.  I have felt that from day one...the focus has not been on Kyron but on slandering Terri with the media...and that is the thing...we have not heard from Terri...who knows what rabbit the magician is going to pull out of the hat.  Pdh3...the magician...maybe Terri does know exactly where Kyron is and just maybe there is going to be a reappearing rabbit.  We do not know what went on in that household...just seeing the circus that home has become makes me think there is far more than meets the eye and I believe we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg.  I do think that Kaine has more knowledge just because of his reactions when Kyron went missing...his reactions were just as odd as Terri's in my opinion.  Sebastion...of course, everyone is scrutinizing Terri...how could they not with what Desiree, Kaine and Tony have put out to the media.  I would like to see Kaine scrutinized a little bit more...I think that he probably has been communicating with Terri, as well...otherwise Terri would be raising a ruckus about not seeing her daughter...it is just so unnatural...the way she has just let that baby go and judging from the photos she took of her daughter, I don't think she would just let that child go...unless she had an ace in the hole.  I think Desiree is pretty much clueless and is filled with wrath and pain...as any mother would be.  The dynamic between Kaine and Desiree strikes me as strange, as well.  I have to wonder what went on...she looks at Kaine after any statement she makes as if to see if he is agreeing...I would not care what he thinks because he had hurt me...lying and cheating while I was pregnant...and now this...truly disappearing the child because of his poor choice.  As far as the fake names for the cell phones that the friends purchased...I wonder who came up with that idea...the friends or was that Terri's suggestion?  After all, why would a friend need to purchase a phone with a fake name?  Why would they even do that for someone that was under a cloud of suspicion? Why risk it?  Could be stupidity...some of those women do not look to quick in the intelligence department, but still...would friendship really be worth sacrificing the welfare of a missing child? 

LE KNOWS Kaine was not involved in Kyron's disappearance. DY and TY know that too. Whatever he chooses not to share with posters on an internet board is really no ones business anyway. I'm positive Kaine, DY and TY, James, Quinn and every one in their circle has been interviewed by LE. LE knows the family dynamics, and that's all that's important. The public does not have the right to know anything about innocent family members. Whoever took Kyron, and I think that person is Terri, has no excuse for harming a child. And there's no excuse for further hurting his family with salacious gossip.

And why criticize a grieving and frightened family because they don't meet some arbitrary standard of behavior in front of the media? These people led private lives, not the lives of celebrities.They are not experienced and media savvy. We see them at the worst time they have ever experienced. If they had hired a PR firm, posters would be calling for their heads.
Some of these posts are beyond being mean spirited.

In Natalee's case, Aruban LE was not doing an investigation. There was a good reason for posters to be involved to the extent that they were. No one else was helping the family find answers. That's not the case here. LE is doing an aggressive investigation, and the family seems to be confident that LE is doing their job in a competent manner. Kyron has not been abandoned by anyone. In some ways, this internet monster created by this case has overstepped it's bounds.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #293 on: August 14, 2010, 04:29:25 AM »

APPARENTLY parents still believe he's alive  (printable fliers in ANY language worldwide) notice the very bottom of page Smile ..to me .. this is a GREAT SIGN ....

Thank You Zippi
What does this mean ? Is this an innuendo? Or is it fact that Kyron no longer has his eyeglasses?

Look for Kyron - Keep your eyes and ears open whenever you're out; watch for children who look like Kyron, and remember that his appearance may have been altered, i.e., no longer wearing glasses or wearing a different type of frame, hair may have been dyed a different color or cut to a different style, etc.  If you suspect a child might be  Kyron, call him "Kyron" and look for a reaction from the child and the adult(s) he is with.

Sorry I don't think that a kidnapper is going to take him to a Eye Doctor to get a different pair of glasses/frames.  Kyron has been said to have issues with his eyes from a very young age -that he cannot see or feel confident to see without his eyeglasses. 
Won't Someone just Tell the TRUTH for once?
Has his original glasses been found by LE? or not?    shaking
The comment of keep this story going .. I chased online almost 5 days ago that the name searched online " Kyron Horman" had 13 million hits. MILLION Hits. His name.
It's more than likely up to 20 million by now or higher.  That is nationally/internationally hits of inquiry online. I don't think anyone is going to Stop - looking for Kyron until he is found.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: August 14, 2010, 04:29:54 AM »

This young gal who thinks Terri is WOW - her being early 20's she may be easily swayed and be gullible enough to buy a Throw-a-Way Phone under a false name. To talk with Terri, Dede -thinking she was offering support??  I can't think of her name. She is the little blond that has been named/by association into this mess within Terri/DeDe and the GJ.

Like I said in that post...why not go to the police, and admit to being manipulated by Terri, once all the info about her became known? Why hide involvement? There's a reason why there's been a lack of cooperation, and a lack of concern about a child in great peril. Selfishness and heartlessness at the very least, but more than likely it was guilt too. It's despicable in any case, because Kyron is missing, and his family is suffering.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: August 14, 2010, 04:36:14 AM »

Thank You Zippi
What does this mean ? Is this an innuendo? Or is it fact that Kyron no longer has his eyeglasses?

Look for Kyron - Keep your eyes and ears open whenever you're out; watch for children who look like Kyron, and remember that his appearance may have been altered, i.e., no longer wearing glasses or wearing a different type of frame, hair may have been dyed a different color or cut to a different style, etc.  If you suspect a child might be  Kyron, call him "Kyron" and look for a reaction from the child and the adult(s) he is with.

Sorry I don't think that a kidnapper is going to take him to a Eye Doctor to get a different pair of glasses/frames.  Kyron has been said to have issues with his eyes from a very young age -that he cannot see or feel confident to see without his eyeglasses. 
Won't Someone just Tell the TRUTH for once?
Has his original glasses been found by LE? or not?    shaking
The comment of keep this story going .. I chased online almost 5 days ago that the name searched online " Kyron Horman" had 13 million hits. MILLION Hits. His name.
It's more than likely up to 20 million by now or higher.  That is nationally/internationally hits of inquiry online. I don't think anyone is going to Stop - looking for Kyron until he is found.

This is hope that a beloved child is not dead. I certainly won't blame or criticize his family for having that hope. It is more than likely all they have to keep them going at this point. And maybe they have info that we don't. There is also that possibility.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #296 on: August 14, 2010, 04:58:53 AM »

Pdh3

I don't know if you were writing to Novella personally - or just adding your own thoughts to the topics within her post she created.
I don't see that Novella was posting anything but her honest opinion and her heart. 
Possibly you find it, that you see it in a different way.  Which is quite fine.
I found your post a rip towards Novella. I don't find her to be anyone indifferent, We are all here, all of us - Trying to help.  No One knows what LE knows. Not anyone. More than Likely not even Kaine nor Desiree are privy to what LE knows.
 Your opinion does matter, you so do express it. I wish though you would make a post on your own rite and not go after others. Maybe you do not see it that way. I have read your comments " on other Monkey's posts"  you can come off quite brash. No Hate, just saying ..some people post of what they know within their own personal experience. They incorporate it into their posts here for " Missing Lost Exploited Children" .. and is sensitive to many. It's not about being right or wrong. It's not about who's on first within our posts. Its about helping each other and aiding each other along this Journey to HOPEFULLY Bring Kyron Home. 
Its about offering a piece of one self no matter how you slice it, we all post from what we know within ourselves. That is why we are Monkey's.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #297 on: August 14, 2010, 05:16:26 AM »

For Kyron
Where it be a an Angel to find me whole, or to bring me home, I am waiting .. I am waiting. To be Found..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U4Me5btoCJ0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/U4Me5btoCJ0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #298 on: August 14, 2010, 05:56:00 AM »

Like I said in that post...why not go to the police, and admit to being manipulated by Terri, once all the info about her became known? Why hide involvement? There's a reason why there's been a lack of cooperation, and a lack of concern about a child in great peril. Selfishness and heartlessness at the very least, but more than likely it was guilt too. It's despicable in any case, because Kyron is missing, and his family is suffering.

Young and naive...easily mislead...brainwashed? If you believe what you have been told?
I personally can't fathom how you would continue to be oblivious to ALL the things that just don't compute...

http://www.katu.com/news/100086609.html
“I can tell you that I know nothing and that you guys are going down a dead end. She was my friend, and I talked to her that day as a friend and that’s all,” she said.(Chelsea Aleshire)

Could she have been the one to use fake name? I could not find any reference linking her and the fake name/cell purchase, just "feels" possible to me

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html
Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.
A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement. She said they also wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

The friend, who is not DeDe Spicher, went to the Lloyd Center and bought a prepaid cell phone at an electronic store. The friend now says she regrets using a fake name and that it was “stupid” and “spur of the moment.”

She said the phone she bought was for herself to use and not for Terri Horman.

She insists the three of them – DeDe, Terri and her – only got the phones because the new AT&T service would allow them to make calls out of the Horman home at Shelter Nook Road.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: August 14, 2010, 06:25:23 AM »

Thinking about it now, IF Terri did purchase a med at one of the two Fred Meyer stores - She may have purchased/paid for it at the pharmacy counter. Therefore she would NOT have to have gone to a register up at the front. She would have been able to plop/the med into her purse and walk ..straight to the front doors... and out to the parking lot. I am sure LE  interviewed the Pharmacy Staff at both the stores/could be witnesses within those ppl.

I can't believe that early in the am there would be a long line at the pharmacy register. The only people that would possibly be there, would be elderly people. Because they are UP at crack of dawn .. 9 am/10 am its practically Noon to them. They may have remembered her Red Hair, but do not know that witnesses are wanted at this time .. ( due to many elderly rely on local paper or news ) seems all the breaking news is coming in at 11pm ..when they are not awake. I know many elderly ppl have followed Casey Anthony Florida. I am sure that there are elderly that are following Kyron's case.
* when I say elderly I am speaking of over 70 yrs old. They usually have first serve Doctors appointments, and go and get their meds right away from the pharm, or want to pick up their *renewal scripts first thing in the morning.

If she went to the pharmacy counter she would definately be on video.  There is always a camera pointed there in pharmacies in case someone tries to pass a bad script.
Yep I agree, and if she was a frequent ' pharmacy client' of Fred Meyers, I am sure someone within the staff would remember her.  Her possibly on scripts, and or filling scripts for Kiara in the past. Since she claims she was able to " Fly" to that particular FM Store from Kyron's School. I would think that she had scripts on file. Or had been a customer to the Pharmacy at one time or another. Thinking too, does Fred Meyer's stores have those " Customer Cards" that you swipe with every purchase. ( you get a coupon/Rewards/ or money off your purchase/it documents every purchase you make within the store)  Walk up to any register even Pharmacy and the cashier says before anything " Do you have a Fred Meyers Card? or CVS or Rite Aid Card " instead of HI, How are you? GAH I hate it, those cards. They have removed Social Greetings practically.  I wonder though if she has one of those cards and possibly could have used it?  If she had her own personal Credit/Debit card, I know some stores do not make you sign if you use the credit option/If the purchase is under so many dollars. They do give you a receipt though. She says she has a receipt. I know when Casey Anthony was busted ( her Brother Lee) went through her purse and took all the receipts. He wrote down all the receipts on paper - Date/Place/Amount ( what a dumbaxx) and gave that to LE. Yet gave the original receipts to Jose Baez. So I don't know if Terri's receipt is hearsay or credible ..I am sure it is in the hands of her Atty. 

Yes Deenie, Fred Meyer's has those customer cards you mentioned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.