April 26, 2024, 04:04:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237270 times)
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: August 14, 2010, 06:33:02 AM »

Fake names and all that jazz:

I find this particularly interesting:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

Excerpt:
What remains unclear is why two additional prepaid phones were purchased at another store in downtown Portland the next day under the same fake name used at the Lloyd Center. The friend said she knows those phones were paid for in cash but she did not make the purchase.

Wonder who bought those under the same fake name? I hope the store had surveilance.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: August 14, 2010, 06:34:12 AM »

BTW, good morning all - now going back to bed. Had to see my son off on a trip this a.m. Hopefully I can catch just a few more zzzzzzzzzzzzz's.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #302 on: August 14, 2010, 06:35:41 AM »

Just saw this posted on one of the "discussions" on TH support page on facebook...I have a feeling it will not be there long!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=188

Poor Kyron, you know the little innocent boy who is missing? Did you know there is a website TO SUPPORT THIS BOY? www.bringkyronhome.org. A 7 year old boy who did nothing but go to school excited about his science project. And his sister Kiara, who isn't with her mother since she doesn't want to incriminate herself under oath, and won't fight for her. I guess these children don't matter to you. All you seem to care about is supporting a woman who is the only one, along with her friends, who is being looked at closely by law enforcement. But the rest of the world must be wrong in your book eh? Hope you at least can pass on the word that Kyron is still missing.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #303 on: August 14, 2010, 06:50:56 AM »

Just saw this posted on one of the "discussions" on TH support page on facebook...I have a feeling it will not be there long!

Poor Kyron, you know the little innocent boy who is missing? Did you know there is a website TO SUPPORT THIS BOY? www.bringkyronhome.org. A 7 year old boy who did nothing but go to school excited about his science project. And his sister Kiara, who isn't with her mother since she doesn't want to incriminate herself under oath, and won't fight for her. I guess these children don't matter to you. All you seem to care about is supporting a woman who is the only one, along with her friends, who is being looked at closely by law enforcement. But the rest of the world must be wrong in your book eh? Hope you at least can pass on the word that Kyron is still missing.

In looking further, this man posted the same message on ALL of their topics in their discussion boards...guess he wanted to make sure they saw it..
Great reminder ...come home Kyron

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: August 14, 2010, 07:02:09 AM »

In looking further, this man posted the same message on ALL of their topics in their discussion boards...guess he wanted to make sure they saw it..
Great reminder ...come home Kyron
Amen!!! His post is so true, seems like Terri's supporters have forgotten who the real victim in all this is.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2010, 09:02:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....read through a few posts, interesting information......I keep praying to get an update on twitter that he's been found....alive, of course....

Kyron has such a sweet little face...I can't see anyone being able to harm him, especially someone that raised him partially...Terri doesn't seem like a mastermind at all, but stranger things have happened, right?

I'll keep Praying for Kyron and lurking through your posts...so many great theories and thoughts, thanks!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2010, 09:04:36 AM »

Thanks Nana!

After reading the late night posts this is a breath of fresh air.  Terri is the focus of the investigation for a reason and that's not because she's a great person/stepmom.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2010, 09:26:38 AM »

Very nicely done by Kaine Horman:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Family-develops-website-for-Kyron-100669459.html

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2010, 09:28:15 AM »

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2010, 09:37:08 AM »

The reason I am confused about the truck & dede is because about at the half way point or a little past the halfway point in this video I will post the link below... It says DeDe was identified as the other person in this video. It makes it sound as though witness's said they saw DeDe at the school in the truck outside. It also makes it seem like there is another vehical.
  So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

What about this scenerio? DeDe or someone was waiting in the truck with Kiara while Terri was inside taking the photo of Kyron.

Then maybe Kyron says to Terri he'll meet her at the back door because he's not done looking at the fair stuff.  Terri walks out the front, gets in the truck, drives around back or the side and picks up Kyron.  People see Terri leave the front without Kyron but don't see her pick Kyron up at the other exit.  Kryon thinks he has a doctors appointment.

That seems like a very likely scenario, Klaas!

Good morning Monkeys! Sorry, still 7 pages behind.

The problem I'm having with this scenario is, why wouldn't Kyron have gone back to his classroom, which was right near the exit door, and get his backpack and coat before leaving? It was raining and cool outside.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: August 14, 2010, 09:40:28 AM »

I have to assume by this ill informed post on the Terri Horman Support facebook that this person did not watch the video where Andrea Leckey speaks.  It's a great video and very informative.  Everyone should watch it.  Blonde posted the link above or you can click on the photo below the facebook screen cap:

Click on the photo below for the video:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: August 14, 2010, 09:43:49 AM »

The reason I am confused about the truck & dede is because about at the half way point or a little past the halfway point in this video I will post the link below... It says DeDe was identified as the other person in this video. It makes it sound as though witness's said they saw DeDe at the school in the truck outside. It also makes it seem like there is another vehical.
  So if DeDe was outside with the baby or waiting there for Terri to bring out Kyron, it would make since for dede to take him not terri. I say this because if they planned this (and we know they did- both TERRI & DEDE ) wouldnt make since that If terri was the one who drove off with Kyron someone would notice and she needed an Alibi so she went to the store to be seen on the camera? dede prob never thought she would be drug into this.  The truck was seen where dede was working that day around 10-10-30.

What about this scenerio? DeDe or someone was waiting in the truck with Kiara while Terri was inside taking the photo of Kyron.

Then maybe Kyron says to Terri he'll meet her at the back door because he's not done looking at the fair stuff.  Terri walks out the front, gets in the truck, drives around back or the side and picks up Kyron.  People see Terri leave the front without Kyron but don't see her pick Kyron up at the other exit.  Kryon thinks he has a doctors appointment.

That seems like a very likely scenario, Klaas!

Good morning Monkeys! Sorry, still 7 pages behind.

The problem I'm having with this scenario is, why wouldn't Kyron have gone back to his classroom, which was right near the exit door, and get his backpack and coat before leaving? It was raining and cool outside.

Excellent point Sassifrass!  Wonder if for some reason Kyron thought Terri grabbed his backpack and jacket?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #312 on: August 14, 2010, 09:47:52 AM »

I wondered that also about the coat and backpack, maybe Kyron did think Terri took it?
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2010, 09:52:44 AM »

Thank you! Very, very interesting. I found it interesting that TH called out to her in the store - and that she said she only checks her into the club, she's not her "friend."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2010, 09:53:13 AM »

I wondered that also about the coat and backpack, maybe Kyron did think Terri took it?

I would love to know what time the alleged doctor's appointment was for.  Did Kyron want to look at more science fair projects.  Could Terri have said to him "hurry up" we have to get to the DR?  Could Terri have suggested Kyron go ahead and look and she would meet him around the back of the school to get to his DR appointment? 
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: August 14, 2010, 09:56:56 AM »

Excellent point Sassifrass!  Wonder if for some reason Kyron thought Terri grabbed his backpack and jacket?

I'm remembering that Kyron's friend said that Kyron said he was going to see another exhibit - that was [electronic?]. Anybody remember that? What if Terri told Kyron that she needed to check on the baby in the truck, and to meet her at point A, at which time she'd come back in and show him this one she had seen that was electronic. I just picture Terri luring him someplace with the promise of a super cool science exhibit. Maybe she even told him there were a few outside she had seen?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 14, 2010, 10:00:14 AM »

I would love to know what time the alleged doctor's appointment was for.  Did Kyron want to look at more science fair projects.  Could Terri have said to him "hurry up" we have to get to the DR?  Could Terri have suggested Kyron go ahead and look and she would meet him around the back of the school to get to his DR appointment? 
That could sure be.   I know that Tracygirl thinks that perhaps he left the school in something. I have tried to figure out how a person would have gotten him in something? And all I can come up with is someone came up from behind with a rag with chloroform on it, and since that is way out there on another planet, could Terri have gotten him out there doing what I believe you suggested in Kitty's stroller? If it was in a suitcase or duffel bag I'm sure someone would have noticed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: August 14, 2010, 10:01:15 AM »

I'm remembering that Kyron's friend said that Kyron said he was going to see another exhibit - that was [electronic?]. Anybody remember that? What if Terri told Kyron that she needed to check on the baby in the truck, and to meet her at point A, at which time she'd come back in and show him this one she had seen that was electronic. I just picture Terri luring him someplace with the promise of a super cool science exhibit. Maybe she even told him there were a few outside she had seen?
That is really good, maybe she did tell him there were some exhibits outside.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2010, 10:04:12 AM »

The groundskeeper did say he saw some kids come outside to look at a garden.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »

The groundskeeper did say he saw some kids come outside to look at a garden.
[/quote]

Well it just breaks my heart to no end that he was having the day of his life - the science fair, which he had a super cool exhibit - and Terri with her selfish motives had her own plans that would change turn things entirely upside down for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.