April 23, 2024, 05:12:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237131 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2010, 10:08:30 AM »

I have read a lot of things all over the internet, about Kaine, about Kaines mom, his brother etc etc. I am not going to post it, as most of it is probably bull. There is one thing however that did stand out to me and I have NO QUALMS about posting about Kaine's brother as he is a sex offender. So, having said this, someone said that maybe Kristain came and visited with Kaine right before he went to jail. I have no idea if this is true or not, so just consider it an unsubstantiated rumor. Maybe Terri had been leading up to leaving Kaine. I am going to leave out the MFH plot right now as I still get a hinky feeling about all of that. Terri would have to know that as Kyon's step-mom she may have little rights in regards to any sort of custody. Perhaps she hid Kyron because of Kristain? We have heard VERY LITTLE from anyone about him. I wonder just how close Kaine was to him. I wonder if Kaine allowed Kristain into his home and since it is his brother, he chose to not believe that Kristian would ever do anything to hurt Kyron. We just do not know a darn thing about Kristain or Kaine's parents. Were they the type of family who lived in denial and swept the ugliness under the rug? Could Terri have seen this and worried that once she was out of the picture that Kristain may harm Kyron? I don't know, I just find it out that we barely hear a peep about a sex offender brother or the parents. JMO
When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

Also he was not in jail yet
But Horman's lawyer said her client was not anywhere near the Portland area that day.

"He was not in Oregon," said Donna Johnston, the family's longtime lawyer. "He was in Seattle.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Km7RG4y1nQoJ:www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_paternal_uncle_s.html+Kristian+Horman+where+was+he+Jue+4+2010&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
The driving distance between Seattle, WA and Portland, ORis 173 miles. The driving time would be approximately 2 hours 45 minutes if driving non-stop in good conditions

Just wondering if anyone else thinks he may know something?
Did Kyron know him enough to leave with him ?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #321 on: August 14, 2010, 10:10:12 AM »

Excellent point Sassifrass!  Wonder if for some reason Kyron thought Terri grabbed his backpack and jacket?

I'm remembering that Kyron's friend said that Kyron said he was going to see another exhibit - that was [electronic?]. Anybody remember that? What if Terri told Kyron that she needed to check on the baby in the truck, and to meet her at point A, at which time she'd come back in and show him this one she had seen that was electronic. I just picture Terri luring him someplace with the promise of a super cool science exhibit. Maybe she even told him there were a few outside she had seen?
That is really good, maybe she did tell him there were some exhibits outside.

The groundskeeper did say he saw some kids come outside to look at a garden.
And I could be wrong, but the groundskeeper appears to me that he wasn't to interested in kids. Wanted to get the work done, and get the heck out of there.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: August 14, 2010, 10:16:03 AM »

<snip>

Just wondering if anyone else thinks he may know something?
Did Kyron know him enough to leave with him ?

I bet if there's any chance he were involved in the smallest way, he's been given a lie detector test.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2010, 10:21:48 AM »

And I could be wrong, but the groundskeeper appears to me that he wasn't to interested in kids. Wanted to get the work done, and get the heck out of there.

And I'm sure there are other exits - the focus has been on the one leading to the access road, but there had to be other exits that one could slip out of. Terri could have told Kyron just about anything. Why would he doubt her? She was the caretaker in his life.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2010, 10:26:13 AM »

if gk was loading mower at the time yes/maybe, but they would have to wait at the stairs till
gk was loading then they could have been seen

if TH or her cohorts took kyron, it had to be a staight through shot

a big what IF, TH is telling the truth, she saw kyron with a male and 2 girls
and she just thought it was a chaperoned situation, and the 2 girls really
werent involved at all, the girls leave, and dude takes kyron
i know that implies kyron knew him, wonder if the LE have really looked at
delivery, ect persons
we all know it takes just a split sec of not looking, and their gone

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0

Zimmerman said she arrived at the school around 8:15 a.m. Friday, as most parents and students did, to attend the end-of-year science fair. Terri Horman took a photograph of Kyron in front of his project, Zimmerman said.

Kyron’s project was on the red-eye tree frog, Madi said.

“We always play on the swings together,” she said of her friend. I’m thinking my thoughts for him. I’m very worried.”

Zimmerman said everyone went into their classroom for the science fair and broke into parent-led groups of four or five. She wasn’t sure what group Kyron was in. but she said the last time she saw him was at 8:15, when the groups began going from class to class.

“Then you were supposed to stay with your group. I don’t know what group he was in.”

Zimmerman said the boy has no learning disabilities. “He’s a good kid who follows the rules,” she said.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 14, 2010, 10:26:32 AM »

And I'm sure there are other exits - the focus has been on the one leading to the access road, but there had to be other exits that one could slip out of. Terri could have told Kyron just about anything. Why would he doubt her? She was the caretaker in his life.
True, the groundskeeper doesn't look that observant to me. Just want to finish and get out.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: August 14, 2010, 10:47:54 AM »

Good Morning all,
I hope this day finds everyone happy and healthy. I keep going back to the day that KYRON disappeared. The fact that Kyron's backpack and jacket were left behind is an indication that Kyron may have been told don't worry about it, your coming back to school. The friend that saw Kyron by the door, Kyron saying he was going to see a cool electric project, etc. Kids get times mixed up... I think the times are approximate times. I still wonder was there a cool electric project? Was Kyron told to wait by door then meet outside?
 In the interview with Mrs. Lecky, it did appear as if Terri was going out of her way to talk to this woman as well as show the picture of Kyron. If I had a sick or fussy child I would be focused on getting in and out of the store, as my child would be my main concern.  Also what of Kiara's supposed doctor appt. that a.m.? 
From the screenshot of Terri's facebook it appeared she spent countless hours playing facebook games while her toddler entertained herself. Terri also had to put in countless hours of working out, eating right, and preparing with trainers for competitions in 2005, how much time did she have at that point for her son James and Kyron? Terri was not the devoted mom she is painted out to be by her supporters. Sure there are family pics of certain events, but there are also indicators showing that Terri was a bit self absorbed. I keep wracking my brain around this trying to come up with motive and as another poster stated earlier, I feel like a dog chasing my tail. Terri has placed suspicion on herself through her actions. Guilt is not easy to hide.
oh well... off topic I saw Heart last night, those ladies still got it going on, and looked phenomenal, Anne is 60, and Nancy is 56.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: August 14, 2010, 10:49:37 AM »

I love this picture of Kyron

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: August 14, 2010, 11:03:03 AM »

I love that pic as well!  Kyron is very photogenic, and you can clearly see he has a sweet spirit. This is so frustrating to us as a group, I cannot imagine what the family members are going through. I wish the guilty party would have a moment of moral depth and come clean for the sake of this little boy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: August 14, 2010, 11:22:43 AM »

I'm bringing this over from InSessions, I know Scandi is a local and I think one or two other posters are and wanted to see if they can verify this also.   The locals posted last night the online video is an edited version of what was shown on their 5:00 p.m. news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coughhimup View Post
Andrea Leckey was interviewed on KOINTV6. She said something about Terri having Baby K in the Walker Road Fred Meyer. I am trying to find a link to the video. It just aired on the news here and they said link to interview would be going up.

This is the 1st time someone has mentioned her having the Baby K. There's more. I always have a hard time with KOIN links!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortlandMama View Post
I'm local in Portland. I watched the news on KOIN and Andrea said Terri was holding Baby K in her arms. I played it twice to make sure I heard it correctly...seems like it was edited out of what they posted on the website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORdad View Post
When they played it on the news at 5:00 she clearly said Terri was holding babyK in her arms. The online video does not seem to include that segment.

It is very curious that we haven't heard anything about the baby at the school or anywhere else that day, until this interview - and that mention gets removed before publishing online. I think there is something significant about whether Terri had the baby with her. Like perhaps she didn't have her at the school but did after or something. Only time will tell.

Just My Opinions.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: August 14, 2010, 11:36:25 AM »

I agree No Rose, the interviews with everyone at school only indicate they saw Terri and Kyron. No one mentions Kiara, that is something I would definitely think another child ie. Tanner would have said.  Why is that?  Where was Kiara?  Was there someone in Terri's truck watching Kiara? Hence the sighting of another party in the truck. If so, where was this other party when she went to Fred Myer? If Terri left the school between 8:45 and 9:00 a.m. arrives at the Fred Myer at 9:10, was this other party in the truck with Kyron?  How long was Terri in Fred Myer? Could this other person in the truck done the dirty deed while she was in Fred Myer? Are there any woods or abandoned properties near this Fred Myer?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: August 14, 2010, 11:38:42 AM »

I agree No Rose, the interviews with everyone at school only indicate they saw Terri and Kyron. No one mentions Kiara, that is something I would definitely think another child ie. Tanner would have said.  Why is that?  Where was Kiara?  Was there someone in Terri's truck watching Kiara? Hence the sighting of another party in the truck. If so, where was this other party when she went to Fred Myer? If Terri left the school between 8:45 and 9:00 a.m. arrives at the Fred Myer at 9:10, was this other party in the truck with Kyron?  How long was Terri in Fred Myer? Could this other person in the truck done the dirty deed while she was in Fred Myer? Are there any woods or abandoned properties near this Fred Myer?
I'm finding it interesting that Andrea said Terri was with Kiara. I can only go with what locals over on IS posted. Just wondered if any locals here saw that on the news as well.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2010, 11:42:52 AM »

I still have issues with Kaine's behavior after Ky went missing. It just seemed unusual that if your son went missing you would run from the media and pretty much say no comment when they approach you.  I would never be able to go to the gym.  I would be at home or searching everywhere...anywhere I could think of.
I would be shouting to the ends of the universe to find my kid. It was odd I agree. Terri failed her poly, Tony noticed something was wrong with ehr behavior Right Away. maybe thats why he didnt talk to media? what about Desiree she didnt either< maybe Tony told her not to yet because of the odd circumstances? it was all wierd to me in the beginning. Tony huggin Kaine makes me think Kaine is not a bad guy? nothin has proven he is. yet.

i really think in the beginning they believed this to be a kidnapping for ransom. I think that is why the person from LE was staying with them.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2010, 11:44:09 AM »

I'm finding it interesting that Andrea said Terri was with Kiara. I can only go with what locals over on IS posted. Just wondered if any locals here saw that on the news as well.

Locals or not, I've seen alot of mis-hearing of videos in this case and others.  Sometimes people hear what they want to hear. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2010, 11:44:40 AM »

I'm bringing this over from InSessions, I know Scandi is a local and I think one or two other posters are and wanted to see if they can verify this also.   The locals posted last night the online video is an edited version of what was shown on their 5:00 p.m. news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coughhimup View Post
Andrea Leckey was interviewed on KOINTV6. She said something about Terri having Baby K in the Walker Road Fred Meyer. I am trying to find a link to the video. It just aired on the news here and they said link to interview would be going up.

This is the 1st time someone has mentioned her having the Baby K. There's more. I always have a hard time with KOIN links!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortlandMama View Post
I'm local in Portland. I watched the news on KOIN and Andrea said Terri was holding Baby K in her arms. I played it twice to make sure I heard it correctly...seems like it was edited out of what they posted on the website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORdad View Post
When they played it on the news at 5:00 she clearly said Terri was holding babyK in her arms. The online video does not seem to include that segment.

It is very curious that we haven't heard anything about the baby at the school or anywhere else that day, until this interview - and that mention gets removed before publishing online. I think there is something significant about whether Terri had the baby with her. Like perhaps she didn't have her at the school but did after or something. Only time will tell.

Just My Opinions.

Ah, finally. Terri was seen that morning with Kiara at the store.

Maybe they are not mentioning Kiara in news stories and press conferences because they want witnesses to mention Kiara on their own. It might be important for LE to know if Kiara was with Terri at all times or not.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »

Locals or not, I've seen alot of mis-hearing of videos in this case and others.  Sometimes people hear what they want to hear. 
I don't know, just that three locals heard it on the news.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2010, 11:48:00 AM »

True, and ditto for printed information. "Interpretations" of what is seen and heard can be amazingly different than the original.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

I don't know, just that three locals heard it on the news.

Well IF IT WAS said on the news then removed from the print and video, it must be on the request of LE. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2010, 11:48:45 AM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.

Yes, smuggled out makes sense...possibly hidden in the school somewhere for a while.  Remember, the teacher didn't think anything of it because she thought Kyron was going to the doctor.

The doctor visit...we've been told that Terri said she made an appointment on Thursday for the next Friday.   With the teacher having a hearing problem, she might have though Terri said Friday.  OR...she might have thought next Friday was the next day.  Here in the South, we say next Friday (meaning next week) and this Friday (meaning this week). 

Maybe it really was a misunderstanding by the teacher as to "which" Friday Kyron had a doctor's appointment. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 14, 2010, 11:55:04 AM »

I think that side of the school is where the soccer fields are at? That is where the groundskeeper was working. He had said he was hoping the kids would not come out as they normally do. If Terri spent any time at this school and she studied it and implimented a plan, then why didn't she take that into consideration? I would think she would have. Getting caught was the last thing she would have wanted.

How ever Kyron left that school it must have been a good plan because no one saw anything. In fact the plan that was thought of was good enough to elude LE so far as no one has been arrested and kyron remains unfound.

Speculation....Kyron could have been walking down the hall..."someone" could have pulled him into a room (happens very quickly)...he could have been sedated or zapped with a stun gun...he's so small, he could have easily been put into a large back pack, a large gym bag, a gardening bag, etc...person (probably a man in this case) could have walked away with Kyron without anyone paying attention to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.