March 28, 2024, 04:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 235876 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2010, 12:55:02 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora 
Chew Toy of the Gods       

Did you watch the Andrea video?http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne...AxulU8rEA.cspx

Transcript of video PART 1:
Andrea didn't know she was 'pulled in to it' until a few days later, then she realized she saw Terri that day and that something might be relevant in regards to Kyron
Investigators contacted Andrea to ask:
If Terri had been in the gym
Wanting to verify if she had been in that day
What time? Where she (Terri) spent her time that day
If Terri had the children with her
Then investigators mentioned Skyline Elementary, which was a school she didn't know about, and it rang a bell for Andrea because she recalled Terri mentioned Skyline when they met up that day
At Fred Meyer, andrea didn't see Terri. Terri saw her and called out to Andrea to get her attention.
Andrea stopped to make small talk, just being polite and making chat with her
Talking about Kiara not feeling well, because Kiara was unwell the day before which Andrea knew (prob from a June 3rd gym visit)
Terri mentioned she was there (Freddy's) looking for medicine for her baby
"It didn't seem anything out of the ordinary - just a quick chat. I'm like, OK, have a good day."
"The only thing that was significant about that time was that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project. It seemed like... you know it just seemed like as we chatted about the kids and she'd just come from Kyron's school that she just made it a point to show me Kyron's photo."
Andrea states that Terri said, "I just came from his school and I was working with him on a project ..."
Andrea made a point of saying how much she missed doing that (working on projects) because her own kids are much bigger now.
Andrea says Terri responded, "yeah, it's going on for a couple of hours so I just thought I'd come ouot and get my daughter's medicine," and that was it (*)
When asked if there was anything unusual about the exchange, Andrea relates that "Most of the time when she comes into the club (gym), she's (Terri) quiet for the most part. She comes in and works out and talks to the people she's familiar with, but she's pretty quiet. Very focused, kinda coming in and dropping off her child and going to her workout. So, to me, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary because she is so quiet, not very social. So... what I would think is odd behavior is just very normal for her, if that makes sense." (*)
"It was definitely somewhere between 9:30 and 10:00 because I know that I was going to Borders right after and I was on the way to Borders before 10:00"
Reporter asks if Terri seemed at the time like someone who could have just harmed her son.
Andrea shakes her head and says, "No."
"No. She certainly didn't seemt hat way, but she also didn't seem like this woman who would do all these other things that the news is saying she's done either. So, uhm... only she knows the truth about what happened that day."
Andrea seems to really want to stress this point (understandably) "I know a lot of people are calling me her friend, but I don't know her outside of the club (gym) and I'm an employee of the club that she works out at, and ... my job is Customer Service and I just make sure that she's checked in and that everythign is going off well with her workout, and that's it."
"As a matter of fact, the day that I saw her in the store was the most conversation I've ever had with her."
Reporter asks if Terri knew her by name.
A - "yes, certainly she felt comfortable enough to stop and chat with me because I see her, you know, every day that she works out for the most part."
Reporter - "Explain what your feelings were once you'd heard what had happened?"
A - "uhm... I think i felt like a lot of people feel. Wanting to assume the best of ... her. Assume the best for Kyron. Assume that he was well; that there was somehow some accident, some mix-up, where you know, he wasn't harmed in any way or really missing. And..."
"Uhm... I wanted to believe the best, you know? Like everyone who knows that family and I still want to believe the best with Kyron."
"But, it's, it's disturbing c'uz you don't want to believe that anyone is capable of hurting a little kid like that, you know?"
Reporter - "Some people want to lean towards almost putting the blame on Terri. Where do you stand?" (Another Not a Pulitzer Winning question... so many missed opportunities!)

Andrea Video transcript - Part 2

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne...AxulU8rEA.cspx

Reporter - "Some people want to lean towards almost putting the blame on Terri. Where do you stand?"
A - "I'm on Ky... I'm on the side of Kyron Horman. And, absolutely his parents - his Mom & Dad. Uhm, it's clear that they're disturbed and that they're just distraught over their son being missing."
"And... uhm... I want him to be found well, and unharmed. Uhm.... and I want his parents to have closure. I think it's obvious that his step-mother's been deceitful in other ways and that doesn't necessarily make her harmful to Kyron, but at this point it's definitely not looking good... from what I can tell. But, i definitely want Kyron to return safely to his family."
Reporter - "Did you ever meet Kyron?"
A - "I've only seen him once or twice being checked in to the club, but never really interacted with him. I probably interacted more with Kitty, because she came more often."
Reporter - "What about Grand Jury? Did you ever expect to have to come downtown?"
A - "I did. And I'm expecting more to come. Uhm... I've seen a lot go on and I think that... uhm... any testimony about where she was that day is going to be crucial, you know, in what goes on in the days & months ahead. And I expect it."
Reporter - "Were there a lot of other people called in at the same time?"
A - "Oh, so many. You know so many, and you know they're not all her friends and some of the people are just people who spoke with her for just a second, you know, the day that she was at the club, or just you know, the people who would work out with her. They're calling anyone who has had any relationship with her."
Reporter - "And it wasn't just people that saw her that day?"
A- "Not necessarily. Just people who know her. I am sure that they're trying to develop an idea of her. Uhm, her character. There were many people who I know - there were like 30 poeple there (?) that day that I was there." (Does she mean at the gym June 4th or at the Grand Jury session????)
Reporter - And you think that you're going back? (To GJ)
A - "I don't know that I'm going back yet, but I assume I am, because if I've already been called and I saw her that day and if, if it turns and the events turn against her, you know, and they start to make a really big case against her I imagine they're going to want to talk to me again about it."
Reporter - "how do you feel being able to give some information. I mean it's not a lot, but..."
A - "Uhm. I think any information is important right now. Any information. Anyone who saw her that day or saw anything that dayor knows anythign about her character whether its good or bad, I think it's important. It's all important now."
A- "What was she doing/ Did she seem different? What was she wearing? Just wanted to know if there was anything out of the ordinary. From what i could tell, not necessarily, No."
Reporter - "What was the mood?"
A - "Uhm? At the Grand Jury?" (reporter says yes and Andrea nods)
A - "The waiting was very quiet, because I think some people are still in a bit of shock about it. Everyone's just, uhm, I htink relleing about it and frustrated because it's not over and there's no closure yet. There's no, you know... uhm... finding Kyron. So everyone's just kind of like quiet and I think even afraid to talk about it a lite. It's just sad."
Reporter - "did you ever picture this happening? I mean usually you hear about this stuff in the news. never to someone you know."
A- "Oh no! I say that all that time, you know I'm from the East Coast. I moved here because it's quiet. (laughs) I moved here because it's a quiet life and uhm, it's kind of crazy. It's crazy that this is happening, but it's not happeneing to me. It's happening to them."
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51491&page=22

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »

Thanks Blonde - and thanks Pandora!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2010, 01:00:24 PM »

1.  I think Terri set the stage June 3 by saying the baby is sick.  I bet she told the teacher that as well. 

So she hauls a sick baby around on June 4 as well.  Whatever.

2.  She has a sick baby and yet insists on talking to a person that she hardly knows and shows that person a picture of Kyron, who the woman has since once?  Why, unless it is to cement that alibi fro 9-10. 

The rest of the day doesn't matter as she's home free.  Just make it a strong alibi from 9-10

3.  I have to say that the only reason this appears to be a circus is because Kaine and Desi want to keep Kyron in the news so they answer the reporters questions.  It's the public's insatiable desire to know.

If you recall, in the beginning,people were complaining because the parents weren't in the news.  They do and then their lives become available.

The only reason we know some of these sordid details is because of the media and the media goes for what sells.

Does anyone really think if there was a story on Kyron, say everyday, of different things about him such as playing soccer or some pics of a trip to Disneyland, for instance, that people wouldn't take that remote and click to another channel?

His name would become one of the myriad of missing children no ones hears another word about.

Keeping his name out there is all about Kyron.  Kyron playing soccer doesn't sell.

I did not drag a sick kid around, especially one with an earache, because I know what that feels like. 

That said, there is a group of people who I know who definitely would, especially where shopping, lunch with a friend, or the gym was involved.  That is why it is hard for me to answer questions involving things like the first two.  Those children, now grown up, are very successful, and can handle just about anything because they are self-sufficient.  Their Mom's look great for their ages, too.  The children never lacked for anything and were far from neglected.  It is just a different lifestyle than mine.  Their friends are like that, too.

I can also see someone who is proud of the hard work their son did, bursting to show a picture of him to someone, anyone, on what may have been his proudest moment this year.  Especially, as we have been "told" by someone who knew Kyron, he did most of it himself.  A project, sent home from school, is a family effort, not just a child's project.  I can see someone feeling proud of their child.

It is not one thing that points to Terri being the center of the investigation, it is all the things combined.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2010, 01:04:11 PM »

Thanks Blonde, I'm hoping that someone taped the news show with Andrea on it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2010, 01:08:03 PM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.

The only way is if it was very well planned...just like real life CSI junkies think.  And I believe the adults in this family were way too into CSI and WOW...so sad...

If you don't mind, please, I'd like to know "why" you believe the adults were way too into CSI.
I watch every CSI that comes out; original, Miami, New York and Los Angeles.  I love them because you get to try to "figure out" stuff.  It's just like trying to figure out what happened to Kyron or Natalee.

You know....PUZZLER....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: August 14, 2010, 01:10:14 PM »

not saying this pertains to anything, just some interesting reading,check post 16 or 18
forgot lost the count, about mid pg is interesting too
http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/police%20shooting/index-5.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: August 14, 2010, 01:11:13 PM »

Hello Everyone...I have not posted here in awhile but I have been following...I called those throw away phones long before anyone suspected...YaY...Just kidding...What I am curious about is if Kaine has purchased pay as you go phones...In the beginning his behavior was very odd...not wanting media involved...his coldness, etc.  Knowing that this family was into "CSI" I am curious about their financial standing.  I am also curious if Kaine and Terry kept talking to one another with the throw away phones.  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...he is sneaky...he has only recently started to show any emotion about Kyron...had to work up to that.  How does Desiree have a feeling that Kyron is stashed....because someone is feeding that to her.  If this crime was not pure random dumb luck by some unknown perp than it was well executed.  Terri did not do it alone and she did not just trust anybody...especially some female like Dede...who she barely knew.  If Kyron was expressing his desire to go live with his mom...do you really think Kaine and Terri did not know this?  Children are pretty expressive with their true feelings...I found it "odd" that Kaine had no idea that Kyron felt this way..

Great question re: did Kaine purchase throw-away phones, too.  Wouldn't it be something if the throw-away phones were Kaine's idea in the beginning?

Doubtful because the girls said they bought the phones because their cell phone service did not work in the area where Terri lived. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: August 14, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »

KOIN has loaded a WEB 10 minute interview w/Andrea Leckey from yesterday.  This is their generic media center link...In the box at the bottom of the video there is "top stories" - if you select that you will see a FRAME of Andrea Leckey - click on that & the interview comes up.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: August 14, 2010, 01:13:54 PM »

I asked the poster from    In Session if she could post it on youtube so we all can see it.

Blonde 
Registered User       Join Date: Jul 2010

Quote:Originally Posted by PortlandMama
I'm local in Portland. I watched the news on KOIN and Andrea said Terri was holding Baby K in her arms. I played it twice to make sure I heard it correctly...seems like it was edited out of what they posted on the website.

Did you save this tape?
Can you put it on youtube so we can see it Thanks

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: August 14, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »

KOIN has loaded a WEB 10 minute interview w/Andrea Leckey from yesterday.  This is their generic media center link...In the box at the bottom of the video there is "top stories" - if you select that you will see a FRAME of Andrea Leckey - click on that & the interview comes up.

Does this tape say Terri was holding Baby K in her arms?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 14, 2010, 01:20:14 PM »

I am curious...is it verified that Kaine is really an engineer...I know that people have written that...but I also know that in some of these communities...you say you do one thing, but really do another...for protection.

I am just having a difficult time with Kaine's reactions as well as Terri's...why try to keep the media away when your child is missing...it seems like you would want everyone to know...to get Kyron's face out there.  This secrecy, in the beginning, just does not sit well with me.  It almost seems like Kaine did not want to draw attention to his missing son.  Does anyone else have problems with this?

Yes, I have a problem with it, too.  We "know" how important it is to get information out as quickly as possible when a child goes missing.  Immediate action is of the highest urgency.  The actions in the beginning are very questionable.

Unless...they had a SOLID reason to think this was a "for ransom" type event with a threat of not going public (which did not pan out).  In that event, I would not suspect Terri. 

I keep wondering why Terri seemed so surprised that they were looking at her. Could it be that she isn't involved?  We really don't have enough information to make any solid decisions.
Geez, they haven't even really tacked down when DeDe was/was not at work.

The fog of war scenario IMO...we're just not to the point yet of getting enought facts...such a shame, too, because of this going on for so long.

It really is NOT understandable at this point as to why Kaine wouldn't/doesn't let out more information, why he send an email to all his co-workers to not talk to the media.

Geez...they only seem to want 2 people to talk: Terri and DeDe.

MAYBE a number of people knows something that would be relevant, but have been told "not to talk".

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: August 14, 2010, 01:22:21 PM »

Hello Everyone...I have not posted here in awhile but I have been following...I called those throw away phones long before anyone suspected...YaY...Just kidding...What I am curious about is if Kaine has purchased pay as you go phones...In the beginning his behavior was very odd...not wanting media involved...his coldness, etc.  Knowing that this family was into "CSI" I am curious about their financial standing.  I am also curious if Kaine and Terry kept talking to one another with the throw away phones.  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...he is sneaky...he has only recently started to show any emotion about Kyron...had to work up to that.  How does Desiree have a feeling that Kyron is stashed....because someone is feeding that to her.  If this crime was not pure random dumb luck by some unknown perp than it was well executed.  Terri did not do it alone and she did not just trust anybody...especially some female like Dede...who she barely knew.  If Kyron was expressing his desire to go live with his mom...do you really think Kaine and Terri did not know this?  Children are pretty expressive with their true feelings...I found it "odd" that Kaine had no idea that Kyron felt this way..

Great question re: did Kaine purchase throw-away phones, too.  Wouldn't it be something if the throw-away phones were Kaine's idea in the beginning?

Doubtful because the girls said they bought the phones because their cell phone service did not work in the area where Terri lived. 

WhereI live the only cellphone to work is a tracphone...even then there are dead areas. I am not trying to hide or trick anyone. Due to cell towers and physical terrain I can't use a regular service.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 14, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.

Yes, smuggled out makes sense...possibly hidden in the school somewhere for a while.  Remember, the teacher didn't think anything of it because she thought Kyron was going to the doctor.

The doctor visit...we've been told that Terri said she made an appointment on Thursday for the next Friday.   With the teacher having a hearing problem, she might have though Terri said Friday.  OR...she might have thought next Friday was the next day.  Here in the South, we say next Friday (meaning next week) and this Friday (meaning this week). 

Maybe it really was a misunderstanding by the teacher as to "which" Friday Kyron had a doctor's appointment. 

I say "next Friday," all the time and mean not this Friday, but next Friday.  Now I am very careful to make sure I am clear because, as I grew up, I realize not everyone understands what I am trying to say.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would automatically assume you meant tomorrow if you said Next Friday and today was Thursday. I think that anyone would either ask for clarification or assume you meant the Friday after this one. Which is why imo she DIDN'T say "Next Friday".

It depends on the situation.  The teacher was at her job, working in what, I understand, was gym class.  She may be hard of hearing.  That does not make her not "in her right mind," and it is an insult to this teacher if in fact that is what was said.  Her mind was on her kids, not Terri, I hope.

That said, I often needed to give a teacher paperwork to fill out before we went to the Neurologist, therapist(s), developmental pediatrician, specialist(s), when my son was Kyron's age.  They want to see not only what the parent observes, but what those in school may observe, too.  Kyron was a child with special needs from what I can see, he needed glasses in order to participate in school.  He also seemed to be "blind" without them, according to his family.

If the teacher was given paperwork to fill out, it would be difficult to mistake the doctor's appointment, but that is just what I can get from the lack of info out there.  Teachers did it to me all the time, and almost never had the paperwork filled out.  I have not heard much from LE to know what the situation is.  Did this woman get paperwork, or not?  Did Kyron have an appointment?  Was Kiara home?  What store did Terri really go to? 

What did Secret Squirrel really do that day?  Tune in tomorrow for more Secret Squirrel, same Squirrely time, Same Squirrely channel.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 14, 2010, 01:26:24 PM »

If you were innocent...the whole world would know exactly what you had done and when you had done it...IMHO...because innocence and the truth is a lot easier to maintain then a lie.

It's true...what you said earlier...we're only being given bits and pieces.  We are being structured into thinking they way they want us to think.  I don't think that's good.  We don't know at this point if Terri has told everything or not.  We do know that they point to her as being the suspect (and more often than not, I thinks she's culpable, too); however, if I were Terri and had been told to keep quiet by my husband (and I did) and then it became obvious that the finger was being pointed at me by LE (LDT questions) about a little boy going missing, I would get me the best attorney I could and I would follow his instructions (of which I feel assured the attorney would not want her or her relatives to say one word).  If Terri's guilty, that's the best advise she can get and should follow it.  If Terri's not guilty, then NO ONE is looking for Kyron in any other direction!  THAT is so frustrating!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: August 14, 2010, 01:34:50 PM »

I don't think anyone in their right mind would automatically assume you meant tomorrow if you said Next Friday and today was Thursday. I think that anyone would either ask for clarification or assume you meant the Friday after this one. Which is why imo she DIDN'T say "Next Friday".

It depends on the situation.  The teacher was at her job, working in what, I understand, was gym class.  She may be hard of hearing.  That does not make her not "in her right mind," and it is an insult to this teacher if in fact that is what was said.  Her mind was on her kids, not Terri, I hope.

That said, I often needed to give a teacher paperwork to fill out before we went to the Neurologist, therapist(s), developmental pediatrician, specialist(s), when my son was Kyron's age.  They want to see not only what the parent observes, but what those in school may observe, too.  Kyron was a child with special needs from what I can see, he needed glasses in order to participate in school.  He also seemed to be "blind" without them, according to his family.

If the teacher was given paperwork to fill out, it would be difficult to mistake the doctor's appointment, but that is just what I can get from the lack of info out there.  Teachers did it to me all the time, and almost never had the paperwork filled out.  I have not heard much from LE to know what the situation is.  Did this woman get paperwork, or not?  Did Kyron have an appointment?  Was Kiara home?  What store did Terri really go to? 

What did Secret Squirrel really do that day?  Tune in tomorrow for more Secret Squirrel, same Squirrely time, Same Squirrely channel.

No insult meant to the teacher. I should have clarified that I meant if she HEARD 'Next Friday" on the day before. If that's what she heard, and still assumed Terri meant the very next day, then I do think she's loopy rather unique. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 14, 2010, 01:38:55 PM »

KOIN has loaded a WEB 10 minute interview w/Andrea Leckey from yesterday.  This is their generic media center link...In the box at the bottom of the video there is "top stories" - if you select that you will see a FRAME of Andrea Leckey - click on that & the interview comes up.

Does this tape say Terri was holding Baby K in her arms?

NO, this is the video - click on the photo to watch.  The video on the web is very informative and Pandora transcribed it but it DOES NOT say that Kiara or Kitty was in Terri's arms or with Terri.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 01:41:56 PM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: August 14, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 14, 2010, 01:42:06 PM »

I asked the poster from    In Session if she could post it on youtube so we all can see it.

Blonde 
Registered User       Join Date: Jul 2010

Quote:Originally Posted by PortlandMama
I'm local in Portland. I watched the news on KOIN and Andrea said Terri was holding Baby K in her arms. I played it twice to make sure I heard it correctly...seems like it was edited out of what they posted on the website.

Did you save this tape?
Can you put it on youtube so we can see it Thanks
Thanks Blonde.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: August 14, 2010, 01:42:09 PM »

not saying this pertains to anything, just some interesting reading,check post 16 or 18
forgot lost the count, about mid pg is interesting too
http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/police%20shooting/index-5.html

more interesting reading, pg 135,and at 9;10 in vid she seems relaxed about the
reporters Qs did you ever imagine, and earlier in vid Qs about the gj
i think her Pryor's will hold weight with GJ, as a truthful straight up witness

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Jack-Collins-grand-jury-testimony.pdf
vid

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2010, 01:42:18 PM »

Oh Deenie...I know you were not ranting at me...I feel the same.  I have felt that from day one...the focus has not been on Kyron but on slandering Terri with the media...and that is the thing...we have not heard from Terri...who knows what rabbit the magician is going to pull out of the hat.  Pdh3...the magician...maybe Terri does know exactly where Kyron is and just maybe there is going to be a reappearing rabbit.  We do not know what went on in that household...just seeing the circus that home has become makes me think there is far more than meets the eye and I believe we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg.  I do think that Kaine has more knowledge just because of his reactions when Kyron went missing...his reactions were just as odd as Terri's in my opinion.  Sebastion...of course, everyone is scrutinizing Terri...how could they not with what Desiree, Kaine and Tony have put out to the media.  I would like to see Kaine scrutinized a little bit more...I think that he probably has been communicating with Terri, as well...otherwise Terri would be raising a ruckus about not seeing her daughter...it is just so unnatural...the way she has just let that baby go and judging from the photos she took of her daughter, I don't think she would just let that child go...unless she had an ace in the hole.  I think Desiree is pretty much clueless and is filled with wrath and pain...as any mother would be.  The dynamic between Kaine and Desiree strikes me as strange, as well.  I have to wonder what went on...she looks at Kaine after any statement she makes as if to see if he is agreeing...I would not care what he thinks because he had hurt me...lying and cheating while I was pregnant...and now this...truly disappearing the child because of his poor choice.  As far as the fake names for the cell phones that the friends purchased...I wonder who came up with that idea...the friends or was that Terri's suggestion?  After all, why would a friend need to purchase a phone with a fake name?  Why would they even do that for someone that was under a cloud of suspicion? Why risk it?  Could be stupidity...some of those women do not look to quick in the intelligence department, but still...would friendship really be worth sacrificing the welfare of a missing child? 

A stupid move...that's why the cell phones were purchased under a fake name.  One of the purchasers said that she used a fake name at the last minute and didn't know why she did it and wished she hadn't.  That's probably true.  She was probably surprised when she was asked to supply her name and just threw a fake name out there.  Stupid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.