April 23, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237106 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2010, 05:12:19 PM »

sebastian
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10
« Reply #884 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:40 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, what I was saying is that I hope that LE knows what they are doing. Things are not looking so hot in my opinion in the way that they are handling this case. They focused in so fast on one suspect. Then they allowed press conferences that smeared her all over the place. Weeks later after they have successfully worked up the Portland residents into a lather against Terri, they are just now releasing more photos? It sounds like leading to me. If Terri is guilty of ANYTHING I want the case against her to STICK! So far, I can see Houze having a field day in court. UGH!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2010, 05:16:21 PM »

sebastian
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10
« Reply #884 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:40 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, what I was saying is that I hope that LE knows what they are doing. Things are not looking so hot in my opinion in the way that they are handling this case. They focused in so fast on one suspect. Then they allowed press conferences that smeared her all over the place. Weeks later after they have successfully worked up the Portland residents into a lather against Terri, they are just now releasing more photos? It sounds like leading to me. If Terri is guilty of ANYTHING I want the case against her to STICK! So far, I can see Houze having a field day in court. UGH!

sorry i dropped the fly swatter on key board

anyway those are my thoughts too,

thanks for the info on pic blonde
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8365.msg1206652#msg1206652

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2010, 05:27:28 PM »

amom2,

Were the phones purchased before or after Kyron went missing?  Thank-you!

As I understood it, they were purchased same day he went missing, after he went missing.

I don't think this has ever completely been varified, am I wrong? Can someone please post who said this and when? TIA

This is where it came from:

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010 

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2010, 05:28:22 PM »

Welcome Leah!

Klaas, Could you post your email address again?  Thanks   

smklaas@hotmail.com
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2010, 05:41:37 PM »

Interesting question blink...

So DeDe is on a 40 acre farm, doesnt have her phone with her, it was left in her car. She began working at what time? The last time she was seen on the farm was around 10 and then again at 1. LE has to have more then this because I am sure about 10,000 other people in Oregon are also unaccounted for between the hours of 10-1.

Thanks to who posted the pics...I have seen them before and that door to the mechanical room freaks me out everytime. I still say it is possible that Kyron was tied up and taken out via a container and either taken out of the school or placed somewhere and possibly picked up by someone. Now who could have done that? I suppose that is the question of the day.

If Terri and DeDe planned this they really did a horrible job. Terri risked everything if she took Kyron out of that school. Anyone at anytime could have seen her. Anyone at any time could have noticed Kyron was missing. Given the grass was being mowed, put someone right outside where she would be. There was also so many people coming and going, anyone could have seen her. Then rather then rural street to do a swap it is being assumed that it happened in a parking lot with camera's? Then Dede, leaves work when at any moment someone could have noticed she was not around. Why didn't she just stay home that day, pretend she was sick? She could have left to meet Terri and not have worried about it? If this was their plan, it was not a very good one, considering they may have spent time on this. Remember that show, The worlds dumbest criminals? Well these two if responsible need to be on the next episode.

Honestly this all makes me want to reconsider thinking she is responsible. 

Great points. Why didn't DeDe just stay home that day? I agree, if these two are responsible they are really dumb criminals. And yes, why would you go to a parking lot with cameras? 

It doesn't make sense, but Terri was not honest in her initial discussions with LE, and she was focused on herself, not Kyron. Then she hired a criminal defense lawyer and shut up instead of cooperating with LE. I don't have a problem with anyone hiring a lawyer in this situation because it is good to have their counsel, but I do have a problem when someone hires a lawyer and refuses to talk with LE.

If DeDe is involved and decided to stay home that day, it would have been a red flag. Sneaking away from work on a 40-acre property would have less risk.

If Terri is not involved, she has certainly caused a lot of problems and distractions for LE by not being forthright. I don't know if DeDe is cooperating as best she can or not.

I agree that if either or both are responsible, there have been some really dumb moves. The purchase of throwaway phones is jaw-dropping.

TH also told so many different versions of her doings on the 4th. Why? Liars have to keep changing their story as each new part of their original tale gets discredited. Why the lies?

Scatty would you mind posting the different stories and time lines? I am drawing a blank. I know we read a supposed email from Terri stating she left the school at 9, did the other time lines come from Terri directly or from LE? I think it would be interesting to directly compair the different stories

Valhall lays it out so much better than I could.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/11/kyron-horman-case-new-questionnaires-and-a-bigger-gap-for-dede/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »

does a monkey have that farm addy handy,that dede was at 6-4-10
on old germantown road
TIA

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2010, 06:11:35 PM »

on old germantown road
TIA

Is it 13000 Nw Old Germantown Road?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2010, 06:18:05 PM »

on old germantown road
TIA

Is it 13000 Nw Old Germantown Road?

::MonkeyCool::wildmala for a new monkey your on it, welcome and TY

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »

You know, after surviving cancer and a real abusive relationship while going through it, and then finding a wonderful man, I started to look at life differently. My thought was, "What can I do to make this world a bit better for someone else?" I was an analyst for close to 20 years (and a good one I might say), and I have to be able to use that to help someone or some thing.

Then came a news report about a sweet faced little boy that went missing from his school, in my state of Oregon. This little angel grabbed at my heart strings, and I swore from that day, that I was going to do what ever I can to help bring him home. My contribution may be small, but my intention is heartfelt.

I became a member of one forum (yes THAT forum), but the progress wasn't based on facts. I peeked into SM forum once in a while, and was impressed with the research. BTW, Monkey was what my dad called me when I was a little girl, and I even have a Monkey Tree planted in my front yard! 

I know I'm babbling, but I firmly believe, between Blink, SM, & all of the web sleuth forums out there, we will be able to find Kyron. We just need more facts right now.

Thanks for letting me share  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2010, 06:37:21 PM »

sassifrass  an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2010, 06:39:50 PM »

amom2,

As I understood it, they were purchased same day he went missing, after he went missing.

I don't think this has ever completely been varified, am I wrong? Can someone please post who said this and when? TIA

Thank-you Monkeys for your responses. I will go sniffing around...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2010, 06:41:01 PM »

Why would someone think to buy a new cellphone on the day a child goes missing unless YOU ARE INVOLVED?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2010, 06:46:32 PM »

I'm starting to get very concerned about Desiree and Kaine. They haven't been seen at all since testifying in front of the GJ. I do hope they didn't hear something terrible about Kyron and are now trying to deal with that. They were trying so hard to keep it together during this investigation.

I just pray that they are alright and Kyron comes home to them safe.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2010, 06:57:05 PM »

amom2,

Hi Monkey's,

http://www.katu.com/news/100161574.html  This link reports the cell phones were bought after Kaine left.

I also heard the phones were bought on the same day Kyron vanished. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2010, 07:00:33 PM »

amom2,

Hi Monkey's,

http://www.katu.com/news/100161574.html  This link reports the cell phones were bought after Kaine left.

Could it be that cell phones were purchased one the same day Kyron vanished (when? that morning?) and after Kaine left?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2010, 07:00:56 PM »

Thank you NRCG  an angelic monkey

I feel like we're missing something here. I can't put my finger on it, but something is missing from the equation, something overlooked. It might be a good idea to go back to the beginning.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2010, 07:02:05 PM »

Could it be that cell phones were purchased one the same day Kyron vanished (when? that morning?) and after Kaine left?

Typo: Should be "... on the same day ..."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2010, 07:04:56 PM »

amom2,

Were the phones purchased before or after Kyron went missing?  Thank-you!

Hi Monkey's,

http://www.katu.com/news/100161574.html  This link reports the cell phones were bought after Kaine left.

Yes Seahorse - that's what all the reports said it was only Harris Faulkner's report that said otherwise.  

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2010, 07:07:16 PM »

I feel like we're missing something here. I can't put my finger on it, but something is missing from the equation, something overlooked. It might be a good idea to go back to the beginning.

Here is our first thread on the case:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2010, 07:10:19 PM »

Here is our first thread on the case:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0

Thanks Klaas!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.