April 26, 2024, 06:47:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237272 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 14, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »

I just sent the reporter of that article a request for clarification on whether Andrea said Kiara was in Terri's arms or not.  The printed article says it but the actual video does not.

thanks i was just thinking on doing that

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #421 on: August 14, 2010, 03:08:50 PM »

Reported by: Carly Kennelly
"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207498#msg1207498

so where was kitty while TH and kyron are wandering from exhibit to exhibit i think in the car/truck alone, TH and kyron go in take pic, it looks like they were going from
exhibit to exhibit , because TH placed the book bag, and maybe kyron was with group
for a minute or two, she asked him to go check on kitty, TH never saw kyron by the
classroom door, kyron was already outside,
TH says time for your appt, off they go
if i can build on this scenario, do you know how big 40acres are, its huge, i own 13
thats all wooded except for a flat, thats about 80ft X 260ft
to be continued............
JMO

That would be similar to this persons post, and IMO it's the most logical explanation so far.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/#comments

PA Mom says:
August 13, 2010 at 10:10 pm

This is a possibility of how Kyron would have voluntarily left the school without his coat and backpack. Terri could have asked him to go wait with his little sister in the truck until she got there. Perhaps she used the bathroom as an excuse. Kyron would have expected to return to the school as soon as Terri arrived at the truck. A thought!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 14, 2010, 03:09:26 PM »

While LE is checking out Terri's friends and acquaintances, I wonder if they are also checking out Kaine's friends and acquaintances. There could be a previously unknown close, personal link to Terri with one of Kaine's friends or acquaintances. Michael Cook is an example, but I am questioning if there are others. Kaine would not be necessarily aware that Terri had gone farther than saying hello one time.
I sure don't know but it is probably part of their investigation to check Kaine and his friends, and Desiree and her friends.

Especially given the fact that at least one family member, Christian's wife IIRC had made statements that directly conflict with DY's claims.
We've heard that DY and TH were friends also. DY denies that allegation also.
What is the truth here????

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: August 14, 2010, 03:11:22 PM »

While LE is checking out Terri's friends and acquaintances, I wonder if they are also checking out Kaine's friends and acquaintances. There could be a previously unknown close, personal link to Terri with one of Kaine's friends or acquaintances. Michael Cook is an example, but I am questioning if there are others. Kaine would not be necessarily aware that Terri had gone farther than saying hello one time.
I sure don't know but it is probably part of their investigation to check Kaine and his friends, and Desiree and her friends.

Especially given the fact that at least one family member, Christian's wife IIRC had made statements that directly conflict with DY's claims.

I might have spelled the Brother's name wrong. Is it spelled Kristian or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #424 on: August 14, 2010, 03:12:06 PM »

Ok, call me stupid, but what does the acronym IIRC stand for? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: August 14, 2010, 03:13:13 PM »

LOL Sass! It means "If I recall correctly"

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: August 14, 2010, 03:14:14 PM »

it seems like someone else said that too, but i could never find the articles

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: August 14, 2010, 03:14:36 PM »

If I recall correctly.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 14, 2010, 03:14:56 PM »

PS I lol'd because I remember not knowing what even lol meant! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: August 14, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »

If I recall correctly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: August 14, 2010, 03:19:37 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100688754.html

Family launches 'Bring Kyron Home' website

by KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/100688754.html

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - It's been 10 weeks since 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared and his parents are now taking to the Internet in the hopes of finding their son.

They've launched a website that includes pictures of Kyron, printable missing person fliers and the latest news and information on the investigation. There is also a section for how you can help.

Kyron disappeared June 4 after he was dropped off at school by his stepmother, Terri Horman. No trace of the boy has been found despite extensive searches and thousands of tips. Kyron was marked absent from the first class of the day despite attending a science fair before school began.

* Photos of Kyron Horman

Since Kyron's disappearance, Terri has come under severe scrutiny both in the public eye and from Kyron's parents. However, police have not named Terri a suspect in the boy's disappearance, nor has she been arrested in connection with any crime.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: August 14, 2010, 03:20:09 PM »

Just catching up with all the posts. Whew! Lots to read.
In pondering thoughts about this case I keep wondering what type of relationship TH and DY had between each other. It seems that TH felt comfortable enough to email DY often enough. It just puzzles me to think that DY felt so much negativity towards TH as she has openly and publicly stated when TH was at least staying in contact with her and apparently keeping DY abreast of the goings on in their (the Horman's) daily lives.

I've seen pictures of B-day parties that included many family members etc... So today I am wondering what other extended family members TH may have possibly developed a friendship with if any?
Did TH contact any of DY or KH's family members near or around the time that Kyron was reported as missing?
Wasn't there a comment somewhere along the line that one of Desiree's cousins recieved an e-mail from Terri on 6/4 with Kyron's science fair pic, and she thought it strange because she never corresponds with Terri?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #432 on: August 14, 2010, 03:23:23 PM »

Thanks everyone! Boy do I feel like a dummy!  Embarassed

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 14, 2010, 03:23:54 PM »

it seems like someone else said that too, but i could never find the articles

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/07/earlyshow/main6654176.shtml

Hill pointed out Desiree Young and Terri Horman have a history.

She said, "They were very good friends. Terri helped take care of Kyron when Desiree had medical procedures in Canada, when he was a very little boy."

So does that change things because they were such good friends and helped raise Kyron?

"I think the sense of betrayal on behalf of the biological mother Desiree is very complex."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe the name Hill would be "Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 14, 2010, 03:26:47 PM »

AWE! You're not a dummy. I still don't know what lolz means. I asked once but never got a reply. 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: August 14, 2010, 03:27:26 PM »

Nah. We all have to go through the same learning curve.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: August 14, 2010, 03:30:58 PM »

I just got online.. I don't have time to catch up reading on the thead to see if you got this... but I hope someone copied this video, and if not, will someone please copy it before it poofs... I don't know how and the person who copies them for me is not around..

thanks

((edit - video copied - removing link))
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:03:30 PM by klaasend » Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: August 14, 2010, 03:32:12 PM »

OMG Klaas that pic of Kyron with his Daddy just brought me into full on tears!

They look so much alike too!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 14, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »

could the confirmation of a second person, at/in the truck
be kyron, because he went to the truck to check on kitty
that would put him out of the school and with TH

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: August 14, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »

And I could be wrong, but the groundskeeper appears to me that he wasn't to interested in kids. Wanted to get the work done, and get the heck out of there.

And I'm sure there are other exits - the focus has been on the one leading to the access road, but there had to be other exits that one could slip out of. Terri could have told Kyron just about anything. Why would he doubt her? She was the caretaker in his life.

True enough!  Have read that there are 8 exits.  Would love to hear your theories on any of the rest of them.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.