April 19, 2024, 03:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237028 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 14, 2010, 03:37:40 PM »

I just got online.. I don't have time to catch up reading on the thead to see if you got this... but I hope someone copied this video, and if not, will someone please copy it before it poofs... I don't know how and the person who copies them for me is not around..

thanks

((edit - video copied - removing link))

ok That is just sick!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:03:48 PM by klaasend » Logged

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: August 14, 2010, 03:40:19 PM »

I never utilize this term much but WTH?????

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: August 14, 2010, 03:41:27 PM »

I just got online.. I don't have time to catch up reading on the thead to see if you got this... but I hope someone copied this video, and if not, will someone please copy it before it poofs... I don't know how and the person who copies them for me is not around..

thanks

Downloading now, though I don't know what to do with it once it is downloaded.

I assume the version numbers are for varying qualities. Third version downloading now. Have other two.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:04:01 PM by klaasend » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: August 14, 2010, 03:43:40 PM »

thanks

I've copied it.  
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:04:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: August 14, 2010, 03:44:20 PM »

thanks

I've copied it.  

I hope that LE have it too!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:04:23 PM by klaasend » Logged

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: August 14, 2010, 03:46:21 PM »

thanks

I've copied it.  

Blink removed the link from her site and notified LE.

"Blink says:
August 14, 2010 at 3:19 pm
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL:

While I appreciate you providing the link to the criminal, yes, I said CRIMINAL content on Kyron’s case, I will not be posting it here under any circumstances will that get a hit from here.

It has been brought to the attention of the appropriate agency.

Please don’t be offended if I deleted your post with it, is not you, it’s me.

B"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:04:36 PM by klaasend » Logged

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 14, 2010, 03:48:37 PM »

thanks

I've copied it.  

Blink removed the link from her site and notified LE.

"Blink says:
August 14, 2010 at 3:19 pm
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL:

While I appreciate you providing the link to the criminal, yes, I said CRIMINAL content on Kyron’s case, I will not be posting it here under any circumstances will that get a hit from here.

It has been brought to the attention of the appropriate agency.

Please don’t be offended if I deleted your post with it, is not you, it’s me.

B"

Thank you for reposting that here NICU and RIGHT ON BLINK!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:04:51 PM by klaasend » Logged

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 14, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »

thanks

I've copied it.  

Good.

While jumping around doing stuff, I missed viewing most of it. I now have three copies, and I do not plan on watching it all the way through. Awful sensationalism.

Klaas, I'll hold my copies for awhile before deleting them ... like when I notice them in my file list months from now.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:05:05 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: August 14, 2010, 03:49:59 PM »

I'm bringing this over from InSessions, I know Scandi is a local and I think one or two other posters are and wanted to see if they can verify this also.   The locals posted last night the online video is an edited version of what was shown on their 5:00 p.m. news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coughhimup View Post
Andrea Leckey was interviewed on KOINTV6. She said something about Terri having Baby K in the Walker Road Fred Meyer. I am trying to find a link to the video. It just aired on the news here and they said link to interview would be going up.

This is the 1st time someone has mentioned her having the Baby K. There's more. I always have a hard time with KOIN links!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortlandMama View Post
I'm local in Portland. I watched the news on KOIN and Andrea said Terri was holding Baby K in her arms. I played it twice to make sure I heard it correctly...seems like it was edited out of what they posted on the website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORdad View Post
When they played it on the news at 5:00 she clearly said Terri was holding babyK in her arms. The online video does not seem to include that segment.

It is very curious that we haven't heard anything about the baby at the school or anywhere else that day, until this interview - and that mention gets removed before publishing online. I think there is something significant about whether Terri had the baby with her. Like perhaps she didn't have her at the school but did after or something. Only time will tell.

Just My Opinions.

Interesting......... Thanks Rosie! 

If true, that Andrea said Terri was holding Kiara in her arms, but the mention of that was removed before being published online.... What could be the reason for them doing that?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #449 on: August 14, 2010, 03:50:59 PM »

thanks

ok That is just sick!

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:05:19 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: August 14, 2010, 03:52:30 PM »

I keep my stuff (videos, emails, photos, etc) forever and also have most copied and also uploaded to photobucket. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 14, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »

Klaas, you may want to remove the video link. Please feel free to remove all of my replies to the original post.

*sitting here cursing up a blue streak*

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: August 14, 2010, 04:02:42 PM »

Klaas, you may want to remove the video link. Please feel free to remove all of my replies to the original post.

crapola, all done from google map, the persons chanel
there is always at least one, sicko in these cases
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:05:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: August 14, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »

got to work on the flag football schedule, check with you later

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: August 14, 2010, 04:05:52 PM »

Reported by: Carly Kennelly
"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207498#msg1207498

so where was kitty while TH and kyron are wandering from exhibit to exhibit i think in the car/truck alone, TH and kyron go in take pic, it looks like they were going from
exhibit to exhibit , because TH placed the book bag, and maybe kyron was with group
for a minute or two, she asked him to go check on kitty, TH never saw kyron by the
classroom door, kyron was already outside, TH says time for your appt, off they go
if i can build on this scenario, do you know how big 40acres are, its huge, i own 13
thats all wooded except for a flat, thats about 80ft X 260ft
to be continued............
JMO

Between the times of 8:45 and 9:30 Kyron went missing. Terri wanted to make sure she was seen and alibied around 9:30 at Fred Meyer. Which points towards that either Kyron was in her truck in the parking lot, or has already been transferred to another vehicle with perhaps the passenger seen earlier at the school. The second vehicle could have been parked empty and waiting anwhere between the school and FM.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: August 14, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »

musicworldnewstoday1 (removed link)

What do you mean CW? I apologize but I don't understand your sentence?
What person, what google map and what chanel?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:19:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #456 on: August 14, 2010, 04:09:11 PM »

I just watched that you tube    Since people have posted so much about human trafficking on here and Portland has such a problem with it, and then one of the statements on it said about selling body parts  Is this a sick joke, or is this type of thing happening around there? I'm not sure what to think 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: August 14, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. Glad you were around.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #458 on: August 14, 2010, 04:09:51 PM »

musicworldnewstoday1 (removed video link)

What do you mean CW? I apologize but I don't understand your sentence?
What person, what google map and what chanel?
I don't understand that either.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:21:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #459 on: August 14, 2010, 04:10:15 PM »

Thanks everyone! Boy do I feel like a dummy!  Embarassed

AWE! You're not a dummy. I still don't know what lolz means. I asked once but never got a reply. 

Patricia 

lolz. (Internet slang) Used to express laughter, often in a sarcastic fashion.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lolz

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.