April 20, 2024, 07:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237051 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: August 14, 2010, 04:10:25 PM »

I keep my stuff (videos, emails, photos, etc) forever and also have most copied and also uploaded to photobucket. 

I missed everything. What happened? Why was a link removed? What was the video about? Why was it criminal? TIA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: August 14, 2010, 04:13:48 PM »

I just sent the reporter of that article a request for clarification on whether Andrea said Kiara was in Terri's arms or not.  The printed article says it but the actual video does not.

Klaas...good idea...thanks!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: August 14, 2010, 04:18:54 PM »

GOT IT

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman    Reported by: Carly Kennelly
Email: ckennelly@koin.com
Last Update: 10:48 am

Print Story | ShareThis
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.

Only six or seven hours after their meeting in the store, Kyron was initially reported missing to police.

Leckey, a mother herself who now works at a different gym location, said she has sympathy for what Kyron's parents are going through.

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman has acted deceitful in the time following Kyron's disappearance, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

"Only (Terri) knows the truth about what happened that day," she said.

Wednesday press conference: Investigators seek witnesses on day of Kyron's disappearance.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx
More: Landscaper in alleged murder-for-hire plot appears before grand jury

Question:  How did Andrea know that Kiara was sick?  Did TH mention that during their tete-a-tete @ FM...or...did Andrea read it on blogs or in MSM?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #463 on: August 14, 2010, 04:18:55 PM »

IMO The Skyline School groundskeeper needs to hire more help this is a lot for one guy to do.

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am back again on this side door, and I know I am driving everyone nuts. But just can't let it go. On the pic above...is this the end door near Kyron's classroom? And if so...where does this sidewalk end up? Scandi do you live close to Skyline?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: August 14, 2010, 04:22:45 PM »

I just got online.. I don't have time to catch up reading on the thead to see if you got this... but I hope someone copied this video, and if not, will someone please copy it before it poofs... I don't know how and the person who copies them for me is not around..

thanks

((edit - video copied - removing link))

I've copied it.  

I hope that LE have it too!

Blink removed the link from her site and notified LE.

"Blink says:
August 14, 2010 at 3:19 pm
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL:

While I appreciate you providing the link to the criminal, yes, I said CRIMINAL content on Kyron’s case, I will not be posting it here under any circumstances will that get a hit from here.

It has been brought to the attention of the appropriate agency.

Please don’t be offended if I deleted your post with it, is not you, it’s me.

B"

Thank you for reposting that here NICU and RIGHT ON BLINK!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed it - what was the content of this Video that BLINK deleted from her blog......TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: August 14, 2010, 04:24:43 PM »

I keep my stuff (videos, emails, photos, etc) forever and also have most copied and also uploaded to photobucket. 

I missed everything. What happened? Why was a link removed? What was the video about? Why was it criminal? TIA

There is a video, a sick video, about the case.  I think it's somebody's idea of shock video.  I removed the link.  Most of the photos in the video are nothing more than google map images which we know are usually quite old.  Which makes the video FOS and just filth.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: August 14, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »

Klaas, I made a comment on the video.

Has the MCSO been made aware of the video?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: August 14, 2010, 04:26:35 PM »

Without posting the link, I'll post the screen cap of the persons youtube where the video is.  You can find it that way until LE has the video removed from youtube:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/KryonMusicworldVid1.jpg
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 14, 2010, 04:26:53 PM »

Klaas, I made a comment on the video.

Has the MCSO been made aware of the video?

Yes, Blink sent it to them
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #469 on: August 14, 2010, 04:28:05 PM »

IMO The Skyline School groundskeeper needs to hire more help this is a lot for one guy to do.

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am back again on this side door, and I know I am driving everyone nuts. But just can't let it go. On the pic above...is this the end door near Kyron's classroom? And if so...where does this sidewalk end up? Scandi do you live close to Skyline?

This link will give descriptions and photo's of Skyline.

http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/gwenabob/Skyline%20School/

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: August 14, 2010, 04:32:50 PM »

GOT IT

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman    Reported by: Carly Kennelly

Print Story | ShareThis
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.

Only six or seven hours after their meeting in the store, Kyron was initially reported missing to police.

Leckey, a mother herself who now works at a different gym location, said she has sympathy for what Kyron's parents are going through.

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman has acted deceitful in the time following Kyron's disappearance, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

Wednesday press conference: Investigators seek witnesses on day of Kyron's disappearance.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Question:  How did Andrea know that Kiara was sick?  Did TH mention that during their tete-a-tete @ FM...or...did Andrea read it on blogs or in MSM?

This is from "one" of the transcripts that was posted -

Andrea stopped to make small talk, just being polite and making chat with her
Talking about Kiara not feeling well, because Kiara was unwell the day before which Andrea knew (prob from a June 3rd gym visit)
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2010, 04:35:42 PM »

Without posting the link, I'll post the screen cap of the persons youtube where the video is.  You can find it that way until LE has the video removed from youtube:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/KryonMusicworldVid1.jpg

Okay that video is sick!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2010, 04:37:32 PM »

Okay that video is sick!
I totally agree. Disgusting.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: August 14, 2010, 04:38:34 PM »

Thanks. I watched it. Didn't see anything worse that some of the BS that Nancy/42nd State has been spouting about Kaine in the past. It did seem paranoidly outlandish though.
I saw your comment Claycat. I think they are full of it though, and know MCSO would laugh themselves silly at their accusations with nothing to back it up. Then when they got done laughing, they'll call for the straightjackets.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: August 14, 2010, 04:46:55 PM »

okay just got back here from outside...

hmm, sorry I posted the link here, I just wanted to make sure that got copied before it poofed... and I did not know how to copy it... I know someone needed to copy it and the person who copies for me was not around so thought people here would know how and get that copied. 

didn't mean to shock everyone... I guess I see so much craziness in these cases that I am desensitized and forget that others can't detach from this stuff.  sorry if the video caused anyone emotional trauma or whatever... I remember when I could not look at autopsy photos or jane and john doe photos, it made be literally sick to my stomach... now over time it does not bother me to look at them...

I'll be more careful next time and try to email someone with the link.. I just wanted to hurry up and get that copied before it poofed... I want to research what that is about and who put that up there and why... someone went to a lot of work to get someone to pay attention to what they are saying...who knows who that is.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #475 on: August 14, 2010, 04:50:20 PM »

hmm, sorry I posted the link here, I just wanted to make sure that got copied before it poofed... and I did not know how to copy it... I know someone needed to copy it and the person who copies for me was not around so thought people here would know how and get that copied. 

didn't mean to shock everyone... I guess I see so much craziness in these cases that I am desensitized and forget that others can't detach from this stuff.  sorry if the video caused anyone emotional trauma or whatever... I remember when I could not look at autopsy photos or jane and john doe photos, it made be literally sick to my stomach... now over time it does not bother me to look at them...

I'll be more careful next time and try to email someone with the link.. I just wanted to hurry up and get that copied before it poofed... I want to research what that is about and who put that up there and why... someone went to a lot of work to get someone to pay attention to what they are saying...who knows who that is.
Did someone send you this you tube?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: August 14, 2010, 04:53:11 PM »

I agree DoubleDecker, someone went through an awful lot of trouble to put that together and get their shock factor message out there for all the world to see. I also agree that finding out who did that would be important. Who did that and why?
IMVHO whomever did that is sick! Very!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: August 14, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »

Exactly DD.  That video took some work to put together even if it was only done for shock value.  You have to wonder who and why.

I have it saved.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: August 14, 2010, 04:56:29 PM »

I didn't see anything graphic in that video. Just the crazy text accusations. Did I watch the right one or has it been edited?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: August 14, 2010, 04:57:27 PM »

GOT IT

Print Story | ShareThis

Nicely done, Blonde, great find!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.