April 26, 2024, 04:57:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237304 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #480 on: August 14, 2010, 04:57:28 PM »

okay just got back here from outside...

hmm, sorry I posted the link here, I just wanted to make sure that got copied before it poofed... and I did not know how to copy it... I know someone needed to copy it and the person who copies for me was not around so thought people here would know how and get that copied. 

didn't mean to shock everyone... I guess I see so much craziness in these cases that I am desensitized and forget that others can't detach from this stuff.  sorry if the video caused anyone emotional trauma or whatever... I remember when I could not look at autopsy photos or jane and john doe photos, it made be literally sick to my stomach... now over time it does not bother me to look at them...

I'll be more careful next time and try to email someone with the link.. I just wanted to hurry up and get that copied before it poofed... I want to research what that is about and who put that up there and why... someone went to a lot of work to get someone to pay attention to what they are saying...who knows who that is.

I didn't see anything graphic in that video. Just the crazy text accusations. Did I watch the right one or has it been edited?
That is all I saw also, the crazy text accusations, I was too busy reading that to really notice the pictures.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: August 14, 2010, 05:01:46 PM »

hmm, sorry I posted the link here, I just wanted to make sure that got copied before it poofed... and I did not know how to copy it... I know someone needed to copy it and the person who copies for me was not around so thought people here would know how and get that copied. 

didn't mean to shock everyone... I guess I see so much craziness in these cases that I am desensitized and forget that others can't detach from this stuff.  sorry if the video caused anyone emotional trauma or whatever... I remember when I could not look at autopsy photos or jane and john doe photos, it made be literally sick to my stomach... now over time it does not bother me to look at them...

I'll be more careful next time and try to email someone with the link.. I just wanted to hurry up and get that copied before it poofed... I want to research what that is about and who put that up there and why... someone went to a lot of work to get someone to pay attention to what they are saying...who knows who that is.

I didn't see anything graphic in that video. Just the crazy text accusations. Did I watch the right one or has it been edited?

Scatty the whole video and the implications that were being shared was sick.
Period.
If there were any evidence to back up such claims I am sure that the MCSO would have stated that at least they were looking for a body then right?
I am so not feeling that is the case here at all.
Whomever put together that video needs to be put into a straight jacket imvho.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: August 14, 2010, 05:04:52 PM »

Scatty the whole video and the implications that were being shared was sick.
Period.
If there were any evidence to back up such claims I am sure that the MCSO would have stated that at least they were looking for a body then right?
I am so not feeling that is the case here at all.
Whomever put together that video needs to be put into a straight jacket imvho.

Agree they're not operating with a full deck. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: August 14, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »

That is the picture of a happy child.  There are no sad eyes, scary eyes, or whatever, all I see is happy from mouth to eyes.  That is why this is so confusing and scary.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: August 14, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »

I am guessing that there were three videos? I for one was not even slightly interested in just exactly how sick the creator of the videos was past the first video I glanced at. That first one was more than enough for me.

...Just saying.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 14, 2010, 05:11:49 PM »

I wonder if the creation of those videos would be of interest to the media who are following this case? It would be interesting to find out who is behind of all this video nonsense.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: August 14, 2010, 05:13:13 PM »

If you had not posted, it would have gone poof, then we could fuss because you did not post the link. It has been copied, so now Murphy's Law dictates that it will remain where it is forever. I have no problem with your posting the link and requesting that it be copied. Once it was copied, there was no need for the link to remain.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: August 14, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »

During the video, I caught an address up in the top hand corner, 13926 NW Newberry. What is at that address? Does anyone know? Thank you!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: August 14, 2010, 05:17:54 PM »

I am guessing that there were three videos? I for one was not even slightly interested in just exactly how sick the creator of the videos was past the first video I glanced at. That first one was more than enough for me.

...Just saying.

There is one video with three qualities or resolutions or sizes or something. You see the choices when preparing to download. I downloaded all three because I could, but they are all the same video.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: August 14, 2010, 05:18:30 PM »

The other videos were uneventful.  They were actually the same video using two different songs and two different titles, one very strange.  It was photos of an older guy fishing, a younger guy, and scenes of (I'm assuming) the Pacific Northwest.  The new one is the first one the person made in 9 months. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #490 on: August 14, 2010, 05:20:53 PM »

Well, those sick videographers need an editor............several misspellings ............
gross and sad and sick
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 14, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »

The other videos were uneventful.  They were actually the same video using two different songs and two different titles, one very strange.  It was photos of an older guy fishing, a younger guy, and scenes of (I'm assuming) the Pacific Northwest.  The new one is the first one the person made in 9 months. 

Ah. So we might have three videos with three resolutions each.

I didn't bother to see what else the person had to offer.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 14, 2010, 05:24:35 PM »

I keep my stuff (videos, emails, photos, etc) forever and also have most copied and also uploaded to photobucket. 

I missed everything. What happened? Why was a link removed? What was the video about? Why was it criminal? TIA

There is a video, a sick video, about the case.  I think it's somebody's idea of shock video.  I removed the link.  Most of the photos in the video are nothing more than google map images which we know are usually quite old.  Which makes the video FOS and just filth.

It is beyond the scope of my imagination why anyone would do that.  It takes time and energy to do something like that.  If you have that much time on your hands, volunteer to teach someone about the internet.  Ummm....Maybe that person should not be near others, but it might be a bored kid looking for something to do to make an impression and shock people.  Make an impression, volunteer.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: August 14, 2010, 05:26:55 PM »

Ah. So we might have three videos with three resolutions each.

I didn't bother to see what else the person had to offer.

The other two had nothing to do with Kyron, only the most recent one.  Because the person is not a regular video poster, it sure makes me wonder about the new video.  It appears they may live in the PNW.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: August 14, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »

So it's not about the visual, just the text I'm assuming? I'm not defending either one, but after reading some of the trash loonies like Nancy/42nd State have come up with, I guess it didn't really faze me as much as it has others (I've gotten used to craziness), except for realizing one doesn't have to be a Terri fan to be a loony.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: August 14, 2010, 05:37:09 PM »

Something interesting:

Under the video, there was a note:  I miss you Basshunter.  Basshunter was evidently a composer.  According to what I read about him, they used one of his compositions in Warcraft III.  So, it almost seems there might be a WOW connection.  Strange, huh?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: August 14, 2010, 05:45:04 PM »

so there are 3 videos with 3 different lyrics... oh I missed that... I hope someone copied all 3 I think you did grey?  keep those please or if klaas got all 3 then that is okay, I know klaas said she keeps them.. good...

I'll try to get my copier to get those copied also... if they ever get home before this stuff poofs..

if not maybe you can share with me klaas... I want to get all the lyrics off of those.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: August 14, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »

so there are 3 videos with 3 different lyrics... oh I missed that... I hope someone copied all 3 I think you did grey?  keep those please or if klaas got all 3 then that is okay, I know klaas said she keeps them.. good...

I'll try to get my copier to get those copied also... if they ever get home before this stuff poofs..

if not maybe you can share with me klaas... I want to get all the lyrics off of those.

No.  There are two videos that are just alike, but have different music and different titles.  They were made 9 months ago.  They are not about Kyron.

The video that was posted today is about Kyron.  Sadly, it will pop up in google search, and if Kyron's parents are searching the internet, they will see it.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: August 14, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »

But, yes, there are three videos!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: August 14, 2010, 05:51:43 PM »

thanks claycat...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.