April 23, 2024, 11:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237136 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: August 14, 2010, 05:56:02 PM »

so there are 3 videos with 3 different lyrics... oh I missed that... I hope someone copied all 3 I think you did grey?  keep those please or if klaas got all 3 then that is okay, I know klaas said she keeps them.. good...

I'll try to get my copier to get those copied also... if they ever get home before this stuff poofs..

if not maybe you can share with me klaas... I want to get all the lyrics off of those.

I got all 3 videos.  2 are the same pictures with 2 different songs.

1.  Every Morning Basshunter - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Morning_%28Basshunter_song%29 - uploaded by musicworldnews1 November 2009 - SAME VIDEO SLIDE SHOW IMAGES AS #2
2. Let the Bodies Hit the Floor - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodies_%28Drowning_Pool_song%29 - uploaded by musicworldnews1 November 2009

3.  Kyron Horman World News Today - uploaded by musicworldnews1 August 14, 2010 - mostly google map images and accusations about what happened to Kyron.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 14, 2010, 06:03:23 PM »

I'm wondering if someone paid him to upload that to youtube?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: August 14, 2010, 06:04:05 PM »

I just watched that you tube    Since people have posted so much about human trafficking on here and Portland has such a problem with it, and then one of the statements on it said about selling body parts  Is this a sick joke, or is this type of thing happening around there? I'm not sure what to think 

We are #2 on the Human trafficking list unfortunately but it goes on everywhere in the US I'm sorry to say. As to selling body parts that is news to me and beyond the pale. I feel just mortified that this area is getting such a bad rap and that sick individual who made that video needs to be made to remove it from YouTube.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 14, 2010, 06:04:34 PM »

so there are 3 videos with 3 different lyrics... oh I missed that... I hope someone copied all 3 I think you did grey?  keep those please or if klaas got all 3 then that is okay, I know klaas said she keeps them.. good...

No. I only copied the Kyron one to which you linked. It is available in three resolutions or sizes or something, so I downloaded three versions of the same video.

I didn't bother with the other videos, and I think someone stated the previous one was made nine months ago.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: August 14, 2010, 06:05:40 PM »

I'm wondering if someone paid him to upload that to youtube?

I think there is more to this.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: August 14, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »

about the vid that was about kyron and the links were deleted

it was all done from a google walk ie; the little yellow guy
walking down newbury road, throuigh the forest, and some of the
images were blurry because the road curves, the person stopped
and stilled shots to fit the vid, WHY he/she is a sicko, there seems
to be one in every case, and no i didnt go any farther to see who,
you tube and LE can do that
the sicko has his/her X amount of fame we should be done with it now
take the walk youll see, i check the vid for spyware,malware,virus, ect
and got a clean scan

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #506 on: August 14, 2010, 06:06:47 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

This poster ponders if LE caught DDS in a lie?      Perhaps derailed the investigation like Misty. 

I don't like speculating, but I do like different points of view. Very Happy

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-case-police-turn-public-focus-dede/comments?type=story&id=11373113

This is getting to be confusing. All last week and this week the news reports have stated that DeDe Spicher is cooperating with LE and telling her story to the GJ. She told about the cell phones and a wooded area near the school to search but now LE is asking for any info on her on June 4. If she is in fact cooperating, why then ask the public for what they saw?

By all accounts, it looks like LE has caught Ms. Spicher in a lie and I think that's exactly what she's done.....told them to look left when they should be looking right. I wouldn't trust any of TH friends for one minute. These women are becoming like the Stepford wives. It makes me so angry that not one of them care enough about this little boy to tell the truth.
Posted by:
mojomema Aug-11

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 14, 2010, 06:12:21 PM »

about the vid that was about kyron and the links were deleted

it was all done from a google walk ie; the little yellow guy
walking down newbury road, throuigh the forest, and some of the
images were blurry because the road curves, the person stopped
and stilled shots to fit the vid, WHY he/she is a sicko, there seems
to be one in every case, and no i didnt go any farther to see who,
you tube and LE can do that
the sicko has his/her X amount of fame we should be done with it now
take the walk youll see, i check the vid for spyware,malware,virus, ect
and got a clean scan

It is kinda amateurish, so it could be a kid with video software and no creativity.

Thanks for scanning the video. I usually don't follow links and try to download only from trusted sites.
*sideways glance at McAfee button*

As soon as I realized it was not a news video and saw why DD wanted the video saved, I started the downloads. McAffee did not buzz, ring, or belch.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 14, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »

I just watched that you tube    Since people have posted so much about human trafficking on here and Portland has such a problem with it, and then one of the statements on it said about selling body parts  Is this a sick joke, or is this type of thing happening around there? I'm not sure what to think 

We are #2 on the Human trafficking list unfortunately but it goes on everywhere in the US I'm sorry to say. As to selling body parts that is news to me and beyond the pale. I feel just mortified that this area is getting such a bad rap and that sick individual who made that video needs to be made to remove it from YouTube.

I don't know about body parts, but I have heard of illegal organ harvesting. Like drugging or murdering people for organ "donation". In 1996 there was a series of this in Las Vegas. I don't think the victims were killed. One example, when the guy regained consciousness, he found a phone nearby with a note to call 911. His kidney was missing. It's called "human organ harvesting" if you want to Google it.
I'm sorry if I've grossed anyone out. I'll speak no more about this gory topic.
I think the guy that made that video may be paranoid schizophrenic, pulling info from here and there and imagining that Portland is Satan's stomping ground.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #509 on: August 14, 2010, 06:17:29 PM »

You can not beat the locals interesting comments. I added an extra "T" in a certain word. 

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

tigress007 said on August 14, 2010 at 1:29 PM

This is horrible Th Ds r proud of their selves, they think they pulled off the perfect crime . Now that the proof is there they were together where were they after the stores .those boonie roads . I will tell you what sucks if DE has a account where they have massive pott plants and because of them growing this pott they do not come forward .And let LE know they were there gardening. Dont want to get busted , I think they should get warrants of that whole 3 mile radious and focus on that area where the truck was seen and get 300 people to search with a fine tooth comb .

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #510 on: August 14, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »

I just didn't know until the other day about human trafficking and Portland being on the #2 list  I have never been there but my husband has relatives from there and all I ever heard was how beautiful Oregon is. I sure don't think anything bad at all about the area, every area has bad things happening.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 14, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »

just so you all know...

I use to not pay attention to this stuff and thought what a bunch of idiots and whacko's and mental people... but over the years I started paying attention... my personal opinion is there is something very strange going on out there and there is a group of people connected to this stuff.  I watch for this stuff. 

I will say that my first thought in the kyron case was a serial killer.. too hard to explain why I thought that... had they not come up with Terri, I would still think that because there is so much in this case which points to it... but with all this terri and dede stuff coming out all along I would be crazy to ignore the terri and dede theory....and as everyone knows, I don't ignore any theory and I work on them all... but despite all of the terri and dede info, and all of my working on all theories, I still have not eliminated this is a sk group crime... I have a lot of reasons why I wonder this.  so when crazy stuff like this video, and the note on the wall and the CL post pop up... I pay close attention... even if not responsible for kyron, it could be one of this group still sending out messages...

I know you all probably think I'm nuts, but that is okay, I use to be the one on the other side of the coin laughing at people who believed this... but I don't laugh anymore... I have very good reason to believe this stuff is going on...

so just so you all know(mostly you posters who have not posted with me much or who are new) I take this stuff seriously and always interested if anyone sees this stuff... please let me know..

thanks

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: August 14, 2010, 06:32:30 PM »

Interestingly, Multinomah County named July as Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/multnomah_county_commissioners_4.html

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 14, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »

just so you all know...

I use to not pay attention to this stuff and thought what a bunch of idiots and whacko's and mental people... but over the years I started paying attention... my personal opinion is there is something very strange going on out there and there is a group of people connected to this stuff.  I watch for this stuff. 

I will say that my first thought in the kyron case was a serial killer.. too hard to explain why I thought that... had they not come up with Terri, I would still think that because there is so much in this case which points to it... but with all this terri and dede stuff coming out all along I would be crazy to ignore the terri and dede theory....and as everyone knows, I don't ignore any theory and I work on them all... but despite all of the terri and dede info, and all of my working on all theories, I still have not eliminated this is a sk group crime... I have a lot of reasons why I wonder this.  so when crazy stuff like this video, and the note on the wall and the CL post pop up... I pay close attention... even if not responsible for kyron, it could be one of this group still sending out messages...

I know you all probably think I'm nuts, but that is okay, I use to be the one on the other side of the coin laughing at people who believed this... but I don't laugh anymore... I have very good reason to believe this stuff is going on...

so just so you all know(mostly you posters who have not posted with me much or who are new) I take this stuff seriously and always interested if anyone sees this stuff... please let me know..

thanks

I definitely pay attention to this sort of thing, DD.  There are strange, and sometimes sick, things going on in this world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #514 on: August 14, 2010, 06:34:30 PM »

Interestingly, Multinomah County named July as Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/multnomah_county_commissioners_4.html
Thank-you, that is why before when that you tube was posted why I asked if this is a sicko, or is this really happening where the video showed, and the person wanted people to know that? I seriously don't know what to think.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 14, 2010, 06:35:22 PM »

I'm curious to know if there is any way to find out what the time and date are as to when that video was created and then also the date as for when it was uploaded?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: August 14, 2010, 06:37:40 PM »

The Basshunter, I Miss You, was the song used, not a message.  Sorry!

The first video had Basshunter in the title.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: August 14, 2010, 06:38:20 PM »

just so you all know...

thanks

Don't think you're nuts DD--just very smart and able to pick up on details like a profiler. There ARE serial killers out there and ones that like attention too. They like leaving little clues. I heard on ID channel, most want to get caught for some reason, but I think they just enjoy the game and getting others to play along. They think they are smarter, which is their fatal flaw.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 14, 2010, 06:39:50 PM »

I'm curious to know if there is any way to find out what the time and date are as to when that video was created and then also the date as for when it was uploaded?

It was uploaded approximately 12 hours ago, Patricia.  I don't know exactly when it was created.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 14, 2010, 06:41:31 PM »

It was uploaded today 13 hours ago
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.