April 26, 2024, 03:37:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237302 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »

Thank you for posting to the hinkymeter, she/he comes up with good theories I cannot argue with that. However, I have to say, the difference in 15 min in someones story is not that big of a deal. She may have left Kyron at 8:45 but pulled out of the parking lot at 9, may have noticed the time on the clock. Take or give 5 min either way. What tells me this could have happened is because they are exact times, not like 8:47 she walked out the door of the school. It was a best guess estimate in my opinion.

The cell phone purchase that day is very suspicious but doesn't it show this was not planned? Why would they do this on the day of the plan? Was it poor planning, like oh shoot, she was supposed to do this but forgot? Or did it become necessary to do. I think somehow their plan got messed up the day before and this was one of the things that happened and they realized they needed phones and purchased them once the plan was in action.

Also, 2nd person in the truck would have to be someone that wouldn't draw attention if Terri was seen with this person. if it was a romantic interest, well she is married that would stand out. If it was someone she was normally seen with, I don't think it would draw that much attention. I wonder who it was.

I still say, I don't think Terri left the school with Kyron? Someone got him out of there for her concealed in something. Am I right? I don't know anymore then anyone else does. Just makes sense to me.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2010, 08:45:08 PM »

does a monkey have that farm addy handy,that dede was at 6-4-10
on old germantown road
TIA

Is it 13000 Nw Old Germantown Road?

::MonkeyCool::wildmala for a new monkey your on it, welcome and TY

cw 
Aug 9, 2010

The Hinky Meter Archives

On June 4, DeDe was working on the gardens at the Westwind Farm Studio,[/b] .... www.thehinkymeter.com/

Does that help?  Do you know where Westwind Farm Studio is CW?  This is unconfirmed, just trusting HinkyMeter.com

i didnt realize that was the same farm till you asked
http://www.gardenconservancy.org/opendays/gardens.pl?ID=269&IDEvent=346&SortBy=&State=

CW,

The farm is 400 acres, so are both addresses correct?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2010, 08:45:35 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100663409.html

School groundskeeper clarifies timeline to investigators

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Published: Aug 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM PDT

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper, who was mowing the soccer field at Skyline School the morning Kyron Horman disappeared, clarified his timeline to investigators Friday morning and it differs slightly from what he told a KATU News reporter earlier in the week.

Portland Parks and Recreation turf technician, Dave Stensen, told a reporter he never saw the Hormans’ white Ford F-250 pickup truck in the two areas investigators asked about during a Wednesday news conference.

Those two places were on an access road to the soccer field and investigators say they want to talk to anyone who may have seen the Hormans’ truck on it between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m., Friday June 4.

Stensen told a reporter earlier in the week that he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and never saw the truck on the road.

He had to use the gravel access road to get to the soccer field, only he apparently used it before and after that half-hour window of time.

He met with two detectives and a deputy district attorney at Skyline School early Friday to go over his timeline in detail.

Stensen told investigators that he left Skyline School as late as 8:45 a.m. or 9 a.m., which means he could have missed seeing the Horman truck being in the two spots investigators are interested in, especially since he spent his time and attention at the school mowing the soccer field.

Still, authorities said it was helpful to have spoken to Stensen in depth.

Investigators say they are still hoping to speak with anyone who was at the school the morning of June 4 and saw the truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, was driving and anyone who was in it or around it.

Investigators say that could be key information into Kyron’s disappearance.

This story is in progress and will be updated . . .

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2010, 08:46:14 PM »

does a monkey have that farm addy handy,that dede was at 6-4-10
on old germantown road
TIA

Is it 13000 Nw Old Germantown Road?

::MonkeyCool::wildmala for a new monkey your on it, welcome and TY

cw 
Aug 9, 2010

The Hinky Meter Archives

On June 4, DeDe was working on the gardens at the Westwind Farm Studio,[/b] .... www.thehinkymeter.com/

Does that help?  Do you know where Westwind Farm Studio is CW?  This is unconfirmed, just trusting HinkyMeter.com

i didnt realize that was the same farm till you asked
http://www.gardenconservancy.org/opendays/gardens.pl?ID=269&IDEvent=346&SortBy=&State=

Hi,  I know this is the address that was real close to the last search on that road, but why do I still think about Rosemont Farms?  Was that wrong and it changed to Westwind where she was working?  Ta
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2010, 08:46:26 PM »

I'm starting to get very concerned about Desiree and Kaine. They haven't been seen at all since testifying in front of the GJ. I do hope they didn't hear something terrible about Kyron and are now trying to deal with that. They were trying so hard to keep it together during this investigation.

I just pray that they are alright and Kyron comes home to them safe.

I'm concerned, too!  The last time I saw them, they were both in terrible shape!  Desiree couldn't stop crying, and Kaine broke down and cried, too.

I think they've realized that the outcome may be bad.

Welcome to all the new monkeys!

Sassifrass - 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »

http://twitter.com/koin_local_6           Broadcast should be soon.

If anyone is watching, did they have anything yet? 

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-June-4-encounter/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2010, 08:48:48 PM »

Thank you for posting to the hinkymeter, she/he comes up with good theories I cannot argue with that. However, I have to say, the difference in 15 min in someones story is not that big of a deal. She may have left Kyron at 8:45 but pulled out of the parking lot at 9, may have noticed the time on the clock. Take or give 5 min either way. What tells me this could have happened is because they are exact times, not like 8:47 she walked out the door of the school. It was a best guess estimate in my opinion.

The cell phone purchase that day is very suspicious but doesn't it show this was not planned? Why would they do this on the day of the plan? Was it poor planning, like oh shoot, she was supposed to do this but forgot? Or did it become necessary to do. I think somehow their plan got messed up the day before and this was one of the things that happened and they realized they needed phones and purchased them once the plan was in action.

Also, 2nd person in the truck would have to be someone that wouldn't draw attention if Terri was seen with this person. if it was a romantic interest, well she is married that would stand out. If it was someone she was normally seen with, I don't think it would draw that much attention. I wonder who it was.

I still say, I don't think Terri left the school with Kyron? Someone got him out of there for her concealed in something. Am I right? I don't know anymore then anyone else does. Just makes sense to me.

Hi,  the 2nd person might have drawn more attention than we realize if he was outside of the truck and standing near it or leaning up against it.  I remember the officer said something like 'inside the truck or in the close vacinity of it'.  Someone might have thought it odd someone was hanging around that truck and not in the Science Fair, eh?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2010, 08:51:14 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-June-4-encounter/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Grand jury witness shares her June 4 encounter with Terri Horman
   Reported by: Carly Kennelly
Email: ckennelly@koin.com
Last Update: 5:46 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
Print Story | ShareThis
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.

Only six or seven hours after their meeting in the store, Kyron was initially reported missing to police.

Leckey, a mother herself who now works at a different gym location, said she has sympathy for what Kyron's parents are going through.

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

"Only (Terri) knows the truth about what happened that day," she said.

Wednesday press conference: Investigators seek witnesses on day of Kyron's disappearance.

More: Landscaper in alleged murder-for-hire plot appears before grand jury

--Toshio Suzuki contributed to this report.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2010, 08:52:27 PM »

I'm tuning in now to KOIN and will give a report with the highlights.  by then the link should be up.  xox
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2010, 08:52:57 PM »

Thank you, Scandi. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2010, 08:54:52 PM »

Klaas & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the article forgot about this one because it was prematurely leaked then I forgot about it.

This article is not crystal clear.    Today is Friday, did DeDe go in front the GJ?

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 12:48 pm on August 9, 2010   

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

snip..

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »

Arg! Delete my last one, Klaasend? Thank you.

Smile

Done 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 09:19:05 PM by klaasend » Logged
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2010, 08:56:48 PM »

I'm glad Andrea Leckey was being truthful. Now if only DeDe and some others could do the same...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2010, 09:02:06 PM »

Very interesting, thank-you
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2010, 09:06:14 PM »

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

I wonder if Terri brought Kiara into the store with her? Did Terri tell Andrea that Kitty was not feeling well, or could Andrea see that for herself?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »

I wonder if Terri brought Kiara into the store with her? Did Terri tell Andrea that Kitty was not feeling well, or could Andrea see that for herself?

I was wondering the exact same thing!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »

Andrea Leckey video just uploaded

A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

Here's a link to 10 minute interview tih Andrea Lekey.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2010, 09:13:07 PM »

That article is a good one. She was at the Freddy store between 9:30 and 10:00. Kiara wasn't well. She wasn't on the access road. So, IF she did something to Kyon, she did it right after she left the school. A bigger IF for me. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2010, 09:18:42 PM »

How did she get the photo developed so quickly?  Did SM download the (Science Fair) photos at Fred Meyers grocery store?

SM took a photo of Kyron 8:30 am and 9:30 she shows Andrea the photo. Did SM have a Polaroid camera?

How did she develop the photo?  I know about Digital Camera's, so did she take the memory card to the store?

She sure can juggle.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2010, 09:18:42 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100663409.html

School groundskeeper clarifies timeline to investigators

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Published: Aug 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM PDT

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper, who was mowing the soccer field at Skyline School the morning Kyron Horman disappeared, clarified his timeline to investigators Friday morning and it differs slightly from what he told a KATU News reporter earlier in the week.

Portland Parks and Recreation turf technician, Dave Stensen, told a reporter he never saw the Hormans’ white Ford F-250 pickup truck in the two areas investigators asked about during a Wednesday news conference.

Those two places were on an access road to the soccer field and investigators say they want to talk to anyone who may have seen the Hormans’ truck on it between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m., Friday June 4.

Stensen told a reporter earlier in the week that he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and never saw the truck on the road.

He had to use the gravel access road to get to the soccer field, only he apparently used it before and after that half-hour window of time.

He met with two detectives and a deputy district attorney at Skyline School early Friday to go over his timeline in detail.

Stensen told investigators that he left Skyline School as late as 8:45 a.m. or 9 a.m., which means he could have missed seeing the Horman truck being in the two spots investigators are interested in, especially since he spent his time and attention at the school mowing the soccer field.

Still, authorities said it was helpful to have spoken to Stensen in depth.

Investigators say they are still hoping to speak with anyone who was at the school the morning of June 4 and saw the truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, was driving and anyone who was in it or around it.

Investigators say that could be key information into Kyron’s disappearance.

This story is in progress and will be updated . . .

Thank you Klaas!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.