April 19, 2024, 02:34:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237000 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: August 15, 2010, 02:15:35 PM »

I don't follow the vandersloot case but I know many of you do...

can someone tell me... is this part true, that he was involved in thailand sex trade?

following is NOT ME.. it is a POST I FOUND

I'm sure there's the occasional rich perv out there on the internet who would fork over half a million if a child could be delivered to him with no risk to himself for the kidnapping. Somebody who has a lot more to lose than the average perv.

But you're right, normally it's dirt poor kids whose own families sell them in third world countries, often thinking they're sending their child to some job apprenticeship or a better life. Or a child who won't be missed.

The guy they think kidnapped Natalee Holloway and murdered that other young woman in Peru has now been linked to the sex slave trade in Thailand. He was luring people with lies and selling them like cattle!

Anything you can think of, there's some of it going on out there. It's sad and terrible and somehow we have to put a stop to it.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 15, 2010, 02:17:54 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: August 15, 2010, 02:18:28 PM »

1.  Andrea said that the baby was sick on June 3.  Does that mean Terri went to the gym June 3 and didn't being the baby?  Andrea could have been working that day and that's why she knew that the baby was sick.

2.  I think June 3 is an important day.  I wonder if Terri's cell phone pings are conflicting on June 3 and that's where the Sauvie Island search came from.

3.  I think the new lens comes from bat phones, GJ testimony or Dede info.

4.  I am wondering what the relationship between Dede and Terri is?  Dede seems to be into alternative type things-food, gardening.

Terri doesn't seem to be into much.  I wonder if Terri and Dede have a "thing" or if Dede jumped on the bandwagon to help poor Terri because she's abused or whatever.

Otherwise, I just don't see them being simpatico.
I have no idea exactly what Terri and DeDe have going, but seriously that is the only think that I can come up with, "a thing" between the two of them. I just don't see a friend, that Kaine even said didn't come around the house that much, to help like this. And I have no idea how much DeDe even helped Terri with?

Then why would she(DeDe)move in with TH for 10 days after KH moved out?
I would have no idea what that was all about. That is why the only thing that makes sense to me, is if there was more then friendship going on, but again, how would we know, unless it comes out later.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: August 15, 2010, 02:22:59 PM »

can someone tell me... is this part true, that he was involved in thailand sex trade?

I'm sure there's the occasional rich perv out there on the internet who would fork over half a million if a child could be delivered to him with no risk to himself for the kidnapping. Somebody who has a lot more to lose than the average perv.

But you're right, normally it's dirt poor kids whose own families sell them in third world countries, often thinking they're sending their child to some job apprenticeship or a better life. Or a child who won't be missed.

The guy they think kidnapped Natalee Holloway and murdered that other young woman in Peru has now been linked to the sex slave trade in Thailand. He was luring people with lies and selling them like cattle!

Anything you can think of, there's some of it going on out there. It's sad and terrible and somehow we have to put a stop to it.

I didn't even know much about human trafficking happeneing here but after doing some research it apparently is. I read about a man who was trafficking a teenager from Washington to Portland and it really mystified me when I read about his very weak punishment for what he had been doing.
He was recently sentenced to a mere 188 months in prison.
You can read about that case here:
http://trafficking-news.blogspot.com/2010/06/portland-man-sentenced-for-sex.html

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: August 15, 2010, 02:23:00 PM »

[/quote]
Dunno if someone else posted this as I am just catching up, but the pink triangle was a Nazi symbol to identify gay men during WW2. A pink triangle pointing at him in anger would maybe be pointing the finger at his sexuality. Just a thought.
[/quote]

Am thinking you and others are onto something with this line of thinking.  Yeppers.   

[/quote]I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 
[/quote]
Am just stating Dedes post seems to reflect her pointing to Kaine as a homosexual, not her. If she were angry with him for something, why a pink triangle? The triangle is used by gays to proudly display that they are gay. The pink triangle worn was inverted, but she has it pointing at him. There are symbols pedophile groups use. Not suggesting this is the meaning, but putting the info out there FYI. http://moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 15, 2010, 02:24:29 PM »

Dunno if someone else posted this as I am just catching up, but the pink triangle was a Nazi symbol to identify gay men during WW2. A pink triangle pointing at him in anger would maybe be pointing the finger at his sexuality. Just a thought.
[/quote]

Am thinking you and others are onto something with this line of thinking.  Yeppers.   

[/quote]I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 
[/quote]
Am just stating Dedes post seems to reflect her pointing to Kaine as a homosexual, not her. If she were angry with him for something, why a pink triangle? The triangle is used by gays to proudly display that they are gay. The pink triangle worn was inverted, but she has it pointing at him. There are symbols pedophile groups use. Not suggesting this is the meaning, but putting the info out there FYI. http://moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm
[/quote] Thank-you, I never knew any of this stuff before.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 15, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »

Again, I mention the comment from DY that states that in her opinion TH tells lies both big and small. Then we are told that in DY's opinion TH apparently lied about a bee sting.
Is that a lie that is big or is that a lie that is small? Could this alleged bee sting be code for something else?

How did DY discover the alleged lie?

Did DY take Kyron to a Dr. to have him examined or?

I'd like to know about that bee sting comment too.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 15, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: August 15, 2010, 02:25:08 PM »

oops, sry, messed up the quotes on that one

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: August 15, 2010, 02:27:36 PM »

just giving my opinion...

I personally believe terri and dede were in some kind of romantic/sexual relationsip...
the reason I believe this is because of something I WAS TOLD LE said to one of the people they questioned... not word for word, but along the lines of.... "if you don't tell us what you know, we will tell kaine about your and terri's lesbian relationship and you will be ruined"

now why le would EVER say something like that to someone they were questioning ...hmmm... but they did...SO I AM TOLD and I do believe it happened.

so I am thinking, well if LE said that to someone, then maybe there is some truth to terri having a lesbian relationship with someone else...

I was also TOLD Terri had had a 3-someone involving another woman... I also believe this is true.

so with all that said, and being so people involved around dede are gay I do believe it very possible that dede and terri were involved with each other in a lesbian relationship... not that I care, I don't... people can do whatever they like as far as I am concerned.... but what this would mean(if true) is there could be a lot stronger bond between dede and terri that would keep them from saying anything about the other one... and also might be a reason to take kryon...

one terri knew if she left kaine she has no legal right to take kyron... she would totally lose any right to see him again etc.. he is not her son... so I could see her hiding him and then going to live with him elsewhere with dede...

or....

dede wanted terri to leave kaine and terri would not do it because she would not leave kyron... therefore, dede thought the only way to get terri to leave kaine, would to be to get kyron out of the picture...

we have dede going and staying with terri after kaine leaves... we have terri sexting michael cook, and no one is really worried that kyron is missing.. it is like these people are not sad etc... they are tweeting after they find out kyron is missing and acting like nothing happened...

maybe in their minds nothing did happen, because they KNOW nothing happened... he is just gone somewhere safe away from Kaine...

I don't know, but I have to consider this could be true

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 15, 2010, 02:30:57 PM »

Thanks DD.  Again I have no idea, nor do I care if they may have been lovers, but if they were, it would make more sense to me with DeDe's involvement. And I hear what you are saying DD, but it just makes no sense to me for them to do something with Kyron.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: August 15, 2010, 02:31:36 PM »

Right DD? WHo knows if any of that is true?
There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: August 15, 2010, 02:33:26 PM »

There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?
Wow, if this turns out to be true, this is sure nowhere near what I have been thinking all along, and it stills makes no sense to me.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 15, 2010, 02:35:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Going back to the video, this person is really cryptic in his words. I was trying to figure out what he meant by the Black SUV. The black Suv seen in the mirror places you at the location of NWNewberry Cell phone ping I don't know if this video means anything, but I certainly don't want to assume anything. As they say: No stone left unturned. When I googled his name I found this.

http://interceder.net/i/kyron

Ssangyong Kyron
The SsangYong Kyron is a compact 'soft-roader' SUV (although it is quite big for its class) built by SsangYong Motor Company. It has a 104 kW (139 hp)/310 N·m (230 lb·ft) Mercedes-Benz diesel engine and was designed by MG's Ken Greenly. It is presumed to share its body and/or platform with the upcoming Roewe SUV. In 2007, the Kyron received a facelift in an attempt to take on board the criticism of the previous version and improve the company's image. In the 2009 Dakar Rally, Isidre Esteve Pujol and team mate Eric Auge Medina came 81st in a Kyron 2.7DCI. The robust XDi270 diesel engine is available on the Kyron increasing the performance to 121 kW (162 hp)/340 N·m (250 lb·ft).

Wait a minute...I may be mistaken but wasn't there a Blk SUV seen by the man who called in a tip who said he went to a store and heard gunshots coming from the direction of some parked cars he had seen?  I've got this all jumbled I'm sure but the SUV hit another car or something?

August 3, 2010 - Kyron Horman Update: One Tipster’s Startling Suspicions, and Frustration - Investigators in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman say they’ve sorted through more than 3,500 tips in the nearly two-month investigation. Here’s an example of one such tip, forwarded today to WW by former Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain. McCain says he’s brought the tip to investigators’ attention and is told they are finally following up on it.

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.
DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.
DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway. DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.
DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.
I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9. http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/...d-frustration/

I thought this had been debunked already, too much information for someone driving to have observed?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: August 15, 2010, 02:36:57 PM »

looked at the wiki post, thanks. yes I can see some people having a problem with them. I wonder if they get blamed for a lot of things?
But why does this person not like Terri? Is it because there has been some discussion about her possibly having a relationship with DeDe? I am curious if there are any extreme groups who go after this place a lot and target them? Any locals know?

well dede posted something re to The Pink Triangle pointed at Kaine out of hate for him.
I was like.... what the heck is pink triangle.. so many groups..

I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 

It isn't relevant to this case.  It came up, because there is an intentional community on NW Newberry Rd.  Some gay people live there.  Just wanted you to know so you wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 15, 2010, 02:39:36 PM »

If what I suspect is true then TH bears responsibility here. There are no two ways about it.
Kind of like when people are arrested for inciting a riot type of situation.
jmvho

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: August 15, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »

Who knows?
It is not uncommon for people to be in open relationships and to be in a relationship where both partners have bisexual tendencies would satisfy each person's needs in that they allow one another to go outside the relationship sexually. There are many swingers out there. Not judging anyone, just making note.
DD, You could very well be corrrect in that thought process. It makes sense of the lack of concern for Kyron missing and perhaps a bond shared between the two. A heterosexual would not necessarily think to use the pink triangle symbol, but a bi/homosexual would likely be more familiar and inclined to do so. However, I don't believe the symbol was used to note Dede's sexuality.

Mohandas Gandhi
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: August 15, 2010, 02:43:12 PM »

following is NOT ME.. it is a POST I FOUND

iifc they had vanderloser on tape telling a girl in Thailand how much money she could make.  i'll try to find it.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 15, 2010, 02:44:04 PM »

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

This is what she said:

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

She says she suspects Terri Horman was untruthful in the first phone call to Young the day Kyron disappeared.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 15, 2010, 02:44:57 PM »

Who knows?
It is not uncommon for people to be in open relationships and to be in a relationship where both partners have bisexual tendencies would satisfy each person's needs in that they allow one another to go outside the relationship sexually. There are many swingers out there. Not judging anyone, just making note.
DD, You could very well be corrrect in that thought process. It makes sense of the lack of concern for Kyron missing and perhaps a bond shared between the two. A heterosexual would not necessarily think to use the pink triangle symbol, but a bi/homosexual would likely be more familiar and inclined to do so. However, I don't believe the symbol was used to note Dede's sexuality.

Honestly, I could care less either way. To each their own with respect to the laws of this great Country of ours. What I care about is that Kyron is found and brought home safely to those who love him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.