April 19, 2024, 03:52:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237007 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: August 15, 2010, 02:45:53 PM »

Another post over at the Alternate Theories Site, food for thought.  lol 

Here is one paragraph snipped, although the whole post is interesting, I think:

"Tonight law enforcement's sock puppet 'former Portland homicide detective C. W. Jensen' is saying it is important to find out why Dede Spicher was missing for three hours.  Yet nothing is said why it was all of a sudden changed that Dede was now missing for three hours instead of one hour which had been reported for a couple of weeks.  He also says it is important to see if Dede was the other person in the truck.  Is this guy that much of an idiot???  If the current story is she left her job at 10:00 AM (earlier story said 9:45) returning at 1:00 PM (previously she was reported gone from 11:15 - 12:30PM)  then obviously Dede was not in Terri's truck at Skyline School at any time between 8:00AM and 9:00 AM  ---- or maybe she never went to work in the morning ??? (that will likely be the next version).   When they realize how this new version of Dede missing for three hours makes it unlikely the other person in the truck was Dede, they will change this yet again to make their time line fit their theory that Terri and Dede are guilty of disappearing Kyron."

< more at link >

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/is-kyron-missing.html

DeDe's truck was parked in the same place all day according to independent witnesses, her cell phone was also in the truck according to Dede, she never left the farm the whole day. Also she received a text message to come to lunch which she didn't get as she didn't have the phone on her, cell pings should be able to verify this as her phone was on. So she wasn't actually missing at all, she has said she never met with Terri Horman that day. I don't see any reason to not believe what she is saying at the moment.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #881 on: August 15, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »

looked at the wiki post, thanks. yes I can see some people having a problem with them. I wonder if they get blamed for a lot of things?
But why does this person not like Terri? Is it because there has been some discussion about her possibly having a relationship with DeDe? I am curious if there are any extreme groups who go after this place a lot and target them? Any locals know?

well dede posted something re to The Pink Triangle pointed at Kaine out of hate for him.
I was like.... what the heck is pink triangle.. so many groups..
Dunno if someone else posted this as I am just catching up, but the pink triangle was a Nazi symbol to identify gay men during WW2. A pink triangle pointing at him in anger would maybe be pointing the finger at his sexuality. Just a thought.

Am thinking you and others are onto something with this line of thinking.  Yeppers.   

I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 

It isn't relevant to this case.  It came up, because there is an intentional community on NW Newberry Rd.  Some gay people live there.  Just wanted you to know so you wouldn't worry about it.
Thank-you Claycat, but I sure learned a lot today 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 15, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_l3C0dSrk&has_verified=1

i think this is it but you have to sign into youtube

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 15, 2010, 02:49:45 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

This is what she said:

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

She says she suspects Terri Horman was untruthful in the first phone call to Young the day Kyron disappeared.

Thank you Klaas. DY said "Silly little things" and then went straight to "Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can't even tell the truth about." Now I have been in a situation where a friend of mine who is allergic to bees was stung. That was no silly little thing. It was frightening! He swoll up and couldn't even breath! Luckily we were within two miles of an emergency room and yes, I sped there.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: August 15, 2010, 02:55:06 PM »

Dunno if someone else posted this as I am just catching up, but the pink triangle was a Nazi symbol to identify gay men during WW2. A pink triangle pointing at him in anger would maybe be pointing the finger at his sexuality. Just a thought.
[/quote]

Am thinking you and others are onto something with this line of thinking.  Yeppers.   

[/quote]I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 
[/quote]
Am just stating Dedes post seems to reflect her pointing to Kaine as a homosexual, not her. If she were angry with him for something, why a pink triangle? The triangle is used by gays to proudly display that they are gay. The pink triangle worn was inverted, but she has it pointing at him. There are symbols pedophile groups use. Not suggesting this is the meaning, but putting the info out there FYI. http://moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm
[/quote]

I think that's a bit of a stretch IMHO I don't get that is pointing to Kain as gay. Once a symbol is used to denote a lifestyle does not necessarily preclude it from ever being used again in any other setting.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: August 15, 2010, 02:56:52 PM »

1.  Andrea said that the baby was sick on June 3.  Does that mean Terri went to the gym June 3 and didn't being the baby?  Andrea could have been working that day and that's why she knew that the baby was sick.

2.  I think June 3 is an important day.  I wonder if Terri's cell phone pings are conflicting on June 3 and that's where the Sauvie Island search came from.

3.  I think the new lens comes from bat phones, GJ testimony or Dede info.

4.  I am wondering what the relationship between Dede and Terri is?  Dede seems to be into alternative type things-food, gardening.

Terri doesn't seem to be into much.  I wonder if Terri and Dede have a "thing" or if Dede jumped on the bandwagon to help poor Terri because she's abused or whatever.

Otherwise, I just don't see them being simpatico.

In the interview at the link included below, we learn that Andrea formerly worked as a manager at Terri's gym, and at the time of the interview works at another location.  Not mentioned is whether or not Andrea actually worked at Terri's gym in Beaverton back on June 4th. 

So when I read your #1 and #2 above, about Andrea knowing from the day before (June 3rd) that Kiara was sick, at first I remembered having read/heard that somewhere.  Just can't remember which article/video mentioned how she knew that on the 3rd. 

Am guessing then that Andrea was working at the Beaverton gym on the 3rd, and Terri had gone in there either with/without Kiara.  (For Andrea to already have known on the 4th that Kiara wasn't feeling well). 

Am curious then.... So if Andrea did work at the Beaverton gym (where Terri worked out) at the time Kyron went missing... why didn't she mention during the interview that Terri had come into the gym a few hours later, (11.39a) had worked out for a little over an hour or so, that their childcare staff was fine with taking care of a sick baby?  Why didn't the interviewer confirm any of that with her?  (Well maybe the info was said but may have been edited out before being published). 

I agree with you, hellokitty, am thinking that June 3rd is an important day as well.  LE is certainly interested in the traffic pattern on that day, seems to be wanting to establish where Terri was, perhaps vs where she may have reported that she was.  Which begs the question, why do they want to know that?  Is it to compare a typical day for Terri with the 4th?  Or do they think she was maybe pre-planning something on the 3rd?  Ackkkk the questions!     

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: August 15, 2010, 02:58:30 PM »

Right DD? WHo knows if any of that is true?
There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?

this had nothing to do with TH saying anything... this has to do with what LE said to someone they questioned in this case... "IF"what I am TOLD is true.. I have every reason to believe this is true.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 15, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »

There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?
It is not uncommon for people to be in open relationships and to be in a relationship where both partners have bisexual tendencies would satisfy each person's needs in that they allow one another to go outside the relationship sexually. There are many swingers out there. Not judging anyone, just making note.
DD, You could very well be corrrect in that thought process. It makes sense of the lack of concern for Kyron missing and perhaps a bond shared between the two. A heterosexual would not necessarily think to use the pink triangle symbol, but a bi/homosexual would likely be more familiar and inclined to do so. However, I don't believe the symbol was used to note Dede's sexuality.

I don't know about the symbol having anything to do with anything and do not consider that when coming to my thoughts about dede and terri having a relationship.. I base that on the other things I stated.. just so you know... I have thought this for a long time but had not said anything...but others bringing up the maybe of it, I put it out here. 

To find me:
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: August 15, 2010, 03:02:20 PM »

Who knows?

this had nothing to do with TH saying anything... this has to do with what LE said to someone they questioned in this case... "IF"what I am TOLD is true.. I have every reason to believe this is true.

Right. Who knows? I have no idea who your source is but I believe that you find the person to be truthful. Thank you for your input.
(I should have seperated my comment to you from my additional comments. My apologies.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 15, 2010, 03:04:23 PM »

Who knows?
It is not uncommon for people to be in open relationships and to be in a relationship where both partners have bisexual tendencies would satisfy each person's needs in that they allow one another to go outside the relationship sexually. There are many swingers out there. Not judging anyone, just making note.
DD, You could very well be corrrect in that thought process. It makes sense of the lack of concern for Kyron missing and perhaps a bond shared between the two. A heterosexual would not necessarily think to use the pink triangle symbol, but a bi/homosexual would likely be more familiar and inclined to do so. However, I don't believe the symbol was used to note Dede's sexuality.

I don't know about the symbol having anything to do with anything and do not consider that when coming to my thoughts about dede and terri having a relationship.. I base that on the other things I stated.. just so you know... I have thought this for a long time but had not said anything...but others bringing up the maybe of it, I put it out here. 
I have definitely been thinking that was going on between Terri and DeDe for awhile also. What I'm curious about is the third woman, is their a jealousy thing going on, jealousy to the point of doing something criminal?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 15, 2010, 03:06:58 PM »

Who knows?

oh I thought that you had misunderstood what I meant, and was trying to explain that is not what I meant LOL

Right. Who knows? I have no idea who your source is but I believe that you find the person to be truthful. Thank you for your input.
(I should have seperated my comment to you from my additional comments. My apologies.)

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 15, 2010, 03:08:03 PM »

Who knows?

oh I thought that you had misunderstood what I meant, and was trying to explain that is not what I meant LOL

ugh, got my post up in the middle of yours...

To find me:
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: August 15, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »

[/quote]I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 
[/quote]
Am just stating Dedes post seems to reflect her pointing to Kaine as a homosexual, not her. If she were angry with him for something, why a pink triangle? The triangle is used by gays to proudly display that they are gay. The pink triangle worn was inverted, but she has it pointing at him. There are symbols pedophile groups use. Not suggesting this is the meaning, but putting the info out there FYI. http://moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm
[/quote]

I think that's a bit of a stretch IMHO I don't get that is pointing to Kain as gay. Once a symbol is used to denote a lifestyle does not necessarily preclude it from ever being used again in any other setting.
[/quote]
Surely, it could note something else, but it is most recognized as a gay symbol. If one is to choose a symbol, it would be likely they would use it in it's most understood meaning. Can't help but wonder why Dede would be angry at Kaine as she didn't really know him well. He didn't do anything to Terri we are aware of. LE found out the info and told Kaine, not vice versa, so why hold anger toward him?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 15, 2010, 03:10:21 PM »

Who knows?

ugh, got my post up in the middle of yours...

(I do it often enough myself LOL!)

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: August 15, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »

1.  Andrea said that the baby was sick on June 3.  Does that mean Terri went to the gym June 3 and didn't being the baby?  Andrea could have been working that day and that's why she knew that the baby was sick.

2.  I think June 3 is an important day.  I wonder if Terri's cell phone pings are conflicting on June 3 and that's where the Sauvie Island search came from.

3.  I think the new lens comes from bat phones, GJ testimony or Dede info.

4.  I am wondering what the relationship between Dede and Terri is?  Dede seems to be into alternative type things-food, gardening.

Terri doesn't seem to be into much.  I wonder if Terri and Dede have a "thing" or if Dede jumped on the bandwagon to help poor Terri because she's abused or whatever.

Otherwise, I just don't see them being simpatico.

In the interview at the link included below, we learn that Andrea formerly worked as a manager at Terri's gym, and at the time of the interview works at another location.  Not mentioned is whether or not Andrea actually worked at Terri's gym in Beaverton back on June 4th. 

So when I read your #1 and #2 above, about Andrea knowing from the day before (June 3rd) that Kiara was sick, at first I remembered having read/heard that somewhere.  Just can't remember which article/video mentioned how she knew that on the 3rd. 

Am guessing then that Andrea was working at the Beaverton gym on the 3rd, and Terri had gone in there either with/without Kiara.  (For Andrea to already have known on the 4th that Kiara wasn't feeling well). 

Am curious then.... So if Andrea did work at the Beaverton gym (where Terri worked out) at the time Kyron went missing... why didn't she mention during the interview that Terri had come into the gym a few hours later, (11.39a) had worked out for a little over an hour or so, that their childcare staff was fine with taking care of a sick baby?  Why didn't the interviewer confirm any of that with her?  (Well maybe the info was said but may have been edited out before being published). 

I agree with you, hellokitty, am thinking that June 3rd is an important day as well.  LE is certainly interested in the traffic pattern on that day, seems to be wanting to establish where Terri was, perhaps vs where she may have reported that she was.  Which begs the question, why do they want to know that?  Is it to compare a typical day for Terri with the 4th?  Or do they think she was maybe pre-planning something on the 3rd?  Ackkkk the questions!     

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

I also have to wonder if Terri had dropped her prescription off at the pharmacy and was hanging out in the store and then saw Andrea. This would explain why she was showing pictures etc, maybe she was just killing time?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: August 15, 2010, 03:21:18 PM »

Sebastian I wondered about that also, if she dropped a prescription off, but then she went to the other FM store for the medicine. Now we have brought a prescription to the drug store we normally drop off prescriptions before and they were low on the medicine, maybe this is what happened and she went to the other FM?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: August 15, 2010, 03:23:25 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

All I've heard about a bee sting is when Desiree mentioned that in one of their pressers, that it's something that Terri has lied about before.  Haven't seen nor heard about an email with this info. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: August 15, 2010, 03:28:59 PM »

Does anyone believe that something bigger like a child porn ring is happening in this case.  Child and porn are two words that should never, ever be in the same room let alone world together.  I am still having a hard time processing the fact TH might have done away with him.  I don't think I can go there.  Misty yes/maybe part of, Casey definately yes but TH I'm havin a hard time with.

I wonder if Terri actually did make a porn movie in 2001.

Even if she did way back then, I don't understand what this has to do with Kyron? Now a child porn ring is a whole other matter. Do some here think that Terri may have a connection to something like that?  I've been wrong many times, but I just can't see this, but I suppose anything can happen.

I dunno Rosie.  It's just something that was mentioned in that YouTube video, not something that any of us have said she's connected with.  Haven't seen any indication of that.  Could just be part of a message that the video may be alluding to is all.  Might be that person has 'inside info', might be BS, who knows? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: August 15, 2010, 03:34:08 PM »

Again, I mention the comment from DY that states that in her opinion TH tells lies both big and small. Then we are told that in DY's opinion TH apparently lied about a bee sting.
Is that a lie that is big or is that a lie that is small? Could this alleged bee sting be code for something else?

How did DY discover the alleged lie?

Did DY take Kyron to a Dr. to have him examined or?

Good questions, Patricia.  Wish we had the answers. 

Interesting tho, perhaps a play on the words 'bee sting'.  As in perhaps a sting by LE of some sort, for something/someone that starts with B?  Like a drug sting would start with D.  ??  Have only heard the 'bee sting' thing from Desiree, and haven't noticed her using 'code'.  yet.  LOL  Gosh, there seems to be enough of that going on with others in this case, haven't started looking in the direction of those it hasn't been obvious with yet. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: August 15, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »

Fooey! Soory Wyks, didn't mean to crowd your box

lol Is ok, Nana, we do it a lot around here.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.