April 26, 2024, 08:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237309 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #900 on: August 15, 2010, 03:40:03 PM »

Snipped from Terri's "support page"

If you'd like to donate, you can send a donation to
Terri Moulton Horman
c/o Unity Church of Roseburg
P O Box 1381
...Roseburg, OR 97470

Unbelievable!

Good morning Monkey's,

Her parents are dignified, respectable retired school teachers. They must be a bit embarrassed by SM accepting charity.

She needs a car and a place to live, how pleasant can it be to move home after THREE divorces?  IMO

I feel sorry for her parents. 

So do I !!!

Ah poor poor Terri.  If she needs transportation I could probably get her a good deal.

See Avatar.  Ok my bad just kidding. But very little noise. Doesn't have to pass DEQ. Seats two. And Hey its not a mustang but very close and it a convertible.

How ever you will need to carry one of these with you.

Good Pooper-Scooper.   

If shes really bad off she could also get a 

I just can't believe at this point anyone would contribute a pretty copper penny to her.

JMO but I stand behind it.

Good afternoon, Monkey's,

Does this look like her?     She doesn't need any copper pennies-she found transportation.

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/11/25/squirrel-on-motorcycle.jpg

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: August 15, 2010, 03:41:05 PM »

1.  Andrea said that the baby was sick on June 3.  Does that mean Terri went to the gym June 3 and didn't being the baby?  Andrea could have been working that day and that's why she knew that the baby was sick.

2.  I think June 3 is an important day.  I wonder if Terri's cell phone pings are conflicting on June 3 and that's where the Sauvie Island search came from.

3.  I think the new lens comes from bat phones, GJ testimony or Dede info.

4.  I am wondering what the relationship between Dede and Terri is?  Dede seems to be into alternative type things-food, gardening.

Terri doesn't seem to be into much.  I wonder if Terri and Dede have a "thing" or if Dede jumped on the bandwagon to help poor Terri because she's abused or whatever.

Otherwise, I just don't see them being simpatico.
I have no idea exactly what Terri and DeDe have going, but seriously that is the only think that I can come up with, "a thing" between the two of them. I just don't see a friend, that Kaine even said didn't come around the house that much, to help like this. And I have no idea how much DeDe even helped Terri with?

Then why would she(DeDe)move in with TH for 10 days after KH moved out?

Am thinking we need to remember that the only person we've heard this from (that DeDe didn't come around much) was from Kaine himself.  Not calling him a liar, just saying...... how well did he know Terri's friends?  How much did Terri see DeDe away from the house, somewhere else?  Did Kaine/DeDe know each other very well or if so, maybe they didn't get along?  Who knows?  There's all kinds of possibilities, including that perhaps Kaine just wasn't really as aware of the comings and goings of his wife and her friends, as he perhaps wants to appear to be? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #902 on: August 15, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »

Fooey! Soory Wyks, didn't mean to crowd your box

lol Is ok, Nana, we do it a lot around here.   

Thanks. Maybe I was brain sludgy...Carpenters, "Close To You"  Wink

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 15, 2010, 03:48:53 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

All I've heard about a bee sting is when Desiree mentioned that in one of their pressers, that it's something that Terri has lied about before.  Haven't seen nor heard about an email with this info. 

I wonder if Terri was worrying about a bite or sting Kyron got and thought it may have been a bee sting when there was no reaction isn't it possible she said something like, wait no it isn't a bee sting maybe mosquito, spider , flea, ant or any other insect. Why would that be denoted as a lie ? Doesn't seem to fall into that category for me.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: August 15, 2010, 03:52:09 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Going back to the video, this person is really cryptic in his words. I was trying to figure out what he meant by the Black SUV. The black Suv seen in the mirror places you at the location of NWNewberry Cell phone ping I don't know if this video means anything, but I certainly don't want to assume anything. As they say: No stone left unturned. When I googled his name I found this.

http://interceder.net/i/kyron

Ssangyong Kyron
The SsangYong Kyron is a compact 'soft-roader' SUV (although it is quite big for its class) built by SsangYong Motor Company. It has a 104 kW (139 hp)/310 N·m (230 lb·ft) Mercedes-Benz diesel engine and was designed by MG's Ken Greenly. It is presumed to share its body and/or platform with the upcoming Roewe SUV. In 2007, the Kyron received a facelift in an attempt to take on board the criticism of the previous version and improve the company's image. In the 2009 Dakar Rally, Isidre Esteve Pujol and team mate Eric Auge Medina came 81st in a Kyron 2.7DCI. The robust XDi270 diesel engine is available on the Kyron increasing the performance to 121 kW (162 hp)/340 N·m (250 lb·ft).

Wait a minute...I may be mistaken but wasn't there a Blk SUV seen by the man who called in a tip who said he went to a store and heard gunshots coming from the direction of some parked cars he had seen?  I've got this all jumbled I'm sure but the SUV hit another car or something?

August 3, 2010 - Kyron Horman Update: One Tipster’s Startling Suspicions, and Frustration - Investigators in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman say they’ve sorted through more than 3,500 tips in the nearly two-month investigation. Here’s an example of one such tip, forwarded today to WW by former Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain. McCain says he’s brought the tip to investigators’ attention and is told they are finally following up on it.

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.
DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.
DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway. DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.
DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.
I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9. http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/...d-frustration/

DeWitt's account would carry some credence "IF" he had immediately said something at the gas station where he stopped to get directions, or if he'd called police at that time.  And...he drove to a gas station and then heard what he thought was one gun shot..."how" far did he drive to the gas station...and if he thought it was a gun shot after seeing three adults enter the woods, carrying a child and a shovel...then why did it take some time to put it together.
Then, if he saw the truck and sedan speeding and colliding, and he still didn't put it together until much later...nope...don't believe this man.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: August 15, 2010, 03:53:45 PM »

Right DD? WHo knows if any of that is true?
There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?

Wow, if this turns out to be true, this is sure nowhere near what I have been thinking all along, and it stills makes no sense to me.

From what some of us have found during researching this case, which we cannot really release publically yet.... there are 'indications' that each *MAY HAVE* had seperate and same-sex relationships in their past.  Which if true, neither would necessarily want that info known.  And the 'line of reasoning' I referred to before, would be them/others threatening each one to reveal the possible past they don't want known.  Which may or may not have bearing on Kyron's having gone missing at all.  It could be that these seeming coded messages back n forth, 'could be' someone other than the main players who have inserted themselves into this case for whatever reason, attempting to use their possible past experiences against them now.  Does that make sense? 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: August 15, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »

Am thinking we need to remember that the only person we've heard this from (that DeDe didn't come around much) was from Kaine himself.  Not calling him a liar, just saying...... how well did he know Terri's friends?  How much did Terri see DeDe away from the house, somewhere else?  Did Kaine/DeDe know each other very well or if so, maybe they didn't get along?  Who knows?  There's all kinds of possibilities, including that perhaps Kaine just wasn't really as aware of the comings and goings of his wife and her friends, as he perhaps wants to appear to be? 

I opt for the Kain wasn't super interested in anything Terri did and was unaware of the friendship between them.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: August 15, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »

I think it's interesting that instead of running right out and hiring some well-known Criminal Defense attorney... Dede instead, hired Chad Stavley.  He is noted for being a Personal Injury attorney. 

An attorney such as this would handle cases such as: slander, defamation and libel. 

Kind of shows where she may expect the direction of a needed defense to go in? 

http://www.oregonaccidentattorney.com/

Wyks...thank you!  That's interesting...and could have had advice from her father as to what kind of attorney to hire.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: August 15, 2010, 04:00:13 PM »

I thought this had been debunked already, too much information for someone driving to have observed?

The long story has been debunked by some, who say that it has nothing to do with this case.  Still an interesting event reported, that can be kept in mind for down the road, IMO.  But fully debunked?  Am thinking in this case not much can be fully debunked until all is said and done, with all the facts and details being told to the public.  IMO. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #909 on: August 15, 2010, 04:03:12 PM »

I think it's interesting that instead of running right out and hiring some well-known Criminal Defense attorney... Dede instead, hired Chad Stavley.  He is noted for being a Personal Injury attorney. 

An attorney such as this would handle cases such as: slander, defamation and libel. 

Kind of shows where she may expect the direction of a needed defense to go in? 

http://www.oregonaccidentattorney.com/

Wyks...thank you!  That's interesting...and could have had advice from her father as to what kind of attorney to hire.

Monkey's,

He is BOTH! 
Chad Stavley

Oregon Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Lawyer      He is two mints in one!   

An experienced trial lawyer, Chad Stavley has worked as a prosecutor and for a large civil law firm.  Now a lawyer in private practice, he represents individuals who have been hurt in car and motorcycle accidents.  He also defends DUII and other criminal charges.  Call Chad today at ******** 

http://www.portlandoregonattorneys.com/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: August 15, 2010, 04:04:59 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

Why would that be a "lie".  Maybe Terri thought it was a bee sting at first and then found out it wasn't.   Surely there must be more to this...because this, in-and-of-itself, IMO, doesn't qualify as a "lie".

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 15, 2010, 04:06:49 PM »

Right DD? WHo knows if any of that is true?
There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?

Wow, if this turns out to be true, this is sure nowhere near what I have been thinking all along, and it stills makes no sense to me.

From what some of us have found during researching this case, which we cannot really release publically yet.... there are 'indications' that each *MAY HAVE* had seperate and same-sex relationships in their past.  Which if true, neither would necessarily want that info known.  And the 'line of reasoning' I referred to before, would be them/others threatening each one to reveal the possible past they don't want known.  Which may or may not have bearing on Kyron's having gone missing at all.  It could be that these seeming coded messages back n forth, 'could be' someone other than the main players who have inserted themselves into this case for whatever reason, attempting to use their possible past experiences against them now.  Does that make sense? 

that could be wyks... I wonder whay it is such a taboo subject for any of them... so what if any of them are gay or have 3-somes or an open relationship with partners outside of their marriages etc... why do they really care about that...

and "IF" what I am told about LE telling one of them that if they do not tell them what they know LE will tell kaine and kaine will put it out there and RUIN this person... how does having it known that you might be gay or Bi "RUIN" you?  I could see it if you were a pastor of a church, or maybe even if you had a job dealing with children(some people might not like that)... but where this person worked it should have no bearing on RUINING them...

so I just wonder why would everyone being hiding this if this is true... what do they care... if that is what they want to do in life, so what... its not like it is not common in the world...

what could there be connected to being gay, lesbian, bi, open relationship, etc... that is something which if know could RUIN you? 

is there a group of these people who are gay, bi, etc... connected to something else that if you were known to be connected to someone in this group or if you were a part of this group, that it could RUIN you...

I don't even believe the person who LE SUPPOSEDLY(I WAS TOLD) told they would ruin them, was in any relationship with terri, but for some reason seems LE thought they might be... the only thing I can think of is LE believes TERRI is in a Bi/lesbian relationship... could be the sexting to michael revealed something along those lines? perhaps the photos sent to him and the sext messages had to do with terri and someone else?  another woman? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 15, 2010, 04:07:07 PM »

Dunno if someone else posted this as I am just catching up, but the pink triangle was a Nazi symbol to identify gay men during WW2. A pink triangle pointing at him in anger would maybe be pointing the finger at his sexuality. Just a thought.

Am thinking you and others are onto something with this line of thinking.  Yeppers.   

I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 
[/quote]
Am just stating Dedes post seems to reflect her pointing to Kaine as a homosexual, not her. If she were angry with him for something, why a pink triangle? The triangle is used by gays to proudly display that they are gay. The pink triangle worn was inverted, but she has it pointing at him. There are symbols pedophile groups use. Not suggesting this is the meaning, but putting the info out there FYI. http://moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm
[/quote]

I think that's a bit of a stretch IMHO I don't get that is pointing to Kain as gay. Once a symbol is used to denote a lifestyle does not necessarily preclude it from ever being used again in any other setting.
[/quote]
Surely, it could note something else, but it is most recognized as a gay symbol. If one is to choose a symbol, it would be likely they would use it in it's most understood meaning. Can't help but wonder why Dede would be angry at Kaine as she didn't really know him well. He didn't do anything to Terri we are aware of. LE found out the info and told Kaine, not vice versa, so why hold anger toward him?
[/quote]

Why not, I think he more or less asked her to tell the truth about what happened, if she had nothing to do with it I would imagine she may have been quite incensed about that. He was all but accusing her of having something to do with Kyrons disappearance. It certainly bought her into the limelight and now everyone is denouncing her along with Terri.  I'd be a little miffed too, I think she was probably just angry with the situation.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: August 15, 2010, 04:12:04 PM »

Dunno if someone else posted this as I am just catching up, but the pink triangle was a Nazi symbol to identify gay men during WW2. A pink triangle pointing at him in anger would maybe be pointing the finger at his sexuality. Just a thought.

Am thinking you and others are onto something with this line of thinking.  Yeppers.   

I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 
[/quote]
Am just stating Dedes post seems to reflect her pointing to Kaine as a homosexual, not her. If she were angry with him for something, why a pink triangle? The triangle is used by gays to proudly display that they are gay. The pink triangle worn was inverted, but she has it pointing at him. There are symbols pedophile groups use. Not suggesting this is the meaning, but putting the info out there FYI. http://moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm
[/quote]

I think that's a bit of a stretch IMHO I don't get that is pointing to Kain as gay. Once a symbol is used to denote a lifestyle does not necessarily preclude it from ever being used again in any other setting.
[/quote]

Not a stretch at all, if seen in the context of possible point being made by one person involved in this case who may have 'inside info' regarding another person in this case. 

Could be a stretch for someone who hasn't a clue regarding the alternate lifestyle, or the importance that symbol has to those within that lifestyle. 

IMO.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: August 15, 2010, 04:12:48 PM »

DeWitt's account would carry some credence "IF" he had immediately said something at the gas station where he stopped to get directions, or if he'd called police at that time.  And...he drove to a gas station and then heard what he thought was one gun shot..."how" far did he drive to the gas station...and if he thought it was a gun shot after seeing three adults enter the woods, carrying a child and a shovel...then why did it take some time to put it together.
Then, if he saw the truck and sedan speeding and colliding, and he still didn't put it together until much later...nope...don't believe this man.

I forgot about that aspect yes it was quite some time before he came forward with that little gem, facts were already in evidence that this story could have been concocted or embellished from well after the fact.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: August 15, 2010, 04:14:28 PM »

One of the things that DY said against TH sticks out to me. She said something to the affect that TH tels lies both big and small. In other words DY is saying that anything TH says must be questioned as a potential lie.
I took that as a direct way lay to anything and everything TH says and deem her words as questionable.
DY mentioned something about a bee sting. What about a bee sting? What bee sting? Is there any reference to Kyron being stung by a bee anywhere?
We have heard that he is allergic to bee stings. Where is there any reference from TH that Kyron was stung by a bee?

Was this alleged bee sting something that was discussed in an email from TH to DY? If so was this particular email called in as evidence by the GJ?

"She can't even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how
she met Kaine, any of that," Young says. "Silly little things.
Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can't even tell the
truth about."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EoLfq5M99bcJ:newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2010-07/msg00664.html+was+kyron+was+stung+by+a+bee&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: August 15, 2010, 04:15:12 PM »

Not a stretch at all, if seen in the context of possible point being made by one person involved in this case who may have 'inside info' regarding another person in this case. 

Could be a stretch for someone who hasn't a clue regarding the alternate lifestyle, or the importance that symbol has to those within that lifestyle. 

IMO.

Trying to fix quote stack.   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #917 on: August 15, 2010, 04:15:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Going back to the video, this person is really cryptic in his words. I was trying to figure out what he meant by the Black SUV. The black Suv seen in the mirror places you at the location of NWNewberry Cell phone ping I don't know if this video means anything, but I certainly don't want to assume anything. As they say: No stone left unturned. When I googled his name I found this.

http://interceder.net/i/kyron

Ssangyong Kyron
The SsangYong Kyron is a compact 'soft-roader' SUV (although it is quite big for its class) built by SsangYong Motor Company. It has a 104 kW (139 hp)/310 N·m (230 lb·ft) Mercedes-Benz diesel engine and was designed by MG's Ken Greenly. It is presumed to share its body and/or platform with the upcoming Roewe SUV. In 2007, the Kyron received a facelift in an attempt to take on board the criticism of the previous version and improve the company's image. In the 2009 Dakar Rally, Isidre Esteve Pujol and team mate Eric Auge Medina came 81st in a Kyron 2.7DCI. The robust XDi270 diesel engine is available on the Kyron increasing the performance to 121 kW (162 hp)/340 N·m (250 lb·ft).

Eek! How did this post turn into the Mark Dewitt story? I discounted that a long time ago. I posted this because the video is showing cryptic messages, and the Black SUV line he used in the video, is referring to THIS black SUV, which is called The SsangYong Kyron. So my interpretation of it was that TH left Kyron on NW Newberry road.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: August 15, 2010, 04:18:47 PM »

think that's a bit of a stretch IMHO I don't get that is pointing to Kain as gay. Once a symbol is used to denote a lifestyle does not necessarily preclude it from ever being used again in any other setting.
i

s there a link to the pink triangle, that DY is wearing
tia

you monkeys sure have had some interesting chats today

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: August 15, 2010, 04:19:16 PM »

Did Terri have to carry a EpiPen

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.