April 23, 2024, 02:17:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237101 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: August 15, 2010, 04:20:56 PM »

Dunno if someone else posted this as I am just catching up, but the pink triangle was a Nazi symbol to identify gay men during WW2. A pink triangle pointing at him in anger would maybe be pointing the finger at his sexuality. Just a thought.

Am thinking you and others are onto something with this line of thinking.  Yeppers.   

I sure wish that someone would explain this line of thinking to me, completely lost in this 
Am just stating Dedes post seems to reflect her pointing to Kaine as a homosexual, not her. If she were angry with him for something, why a pink triangle? The triangle is used by gays to proudly display that they are gay. The pink triangle worn was inverted, but she has it pointing at him. There are symbols pedophile groups use. Not suggesting this is the meaning, but putting the info out there FYI. http://moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm
[/quote]

I think that's a bit of a stretch IMHO I don't get that is pointing to Kain as gay. Once a symbol is used to denote a lifestyle does not necessarily preclude it from ever being used again in any other setting.
[/quote]

Not a stretch at all, if seen in the context of possible point being made by one person involved in this case who may have 'inside info' regarding another person in this case. 

Could be a stretch for someone who hasn't a clue regarding the alternate lifestyle, or the importance that symbol has to those within that lifestyle. 

IMO.

[/quote]

Well isn't it fortunate that I have a clue then and choose not to read this symbol as an indication of anyone's lifestyle choices, I certainly am not going to point fingers on the basis of a pink triangle and suppose an alternate lifestyle. Not for Dede and not for Kain, now if they come out and say they are bi-sexual and wear pink triangles I'll go along with it.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: August 15, 2010, 04:25:03 PM »

this had nothing to do with TH saying anything... this has to do with what LE said to someone they questioned in this case... "IF"what I am TOLD is true.. I have every reason to believe this is true.

IF it is true, it would explain a lot of things. Perhaps the seemingly lack of concern about Kyron by Terri. Perhaps the smug look on DeDe's face at her first GJ trip. There are a bunch of things that can be viewed differently if there is a strong relationship between Terri and DeDe.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: August 15, 2010, 04:27:58 PM »

1.  Andrea said that the baby was sick on June 3.  Does that mean Terri went to the gym June 3 and didn't being the baby?  Andrea could have been working that day and that's why she knew that the baby was sick.

2.  I think June 3 is an important day.  I wonder if Terri's cell phone pings are conflicting on June 3 and that's where the Sauvie Island search came from.

3.  I think the new lens comes from bat phones, GJ testimony or Dede info.

4.  I am wondering what the relationship between Dede and Terri is?  Dede seems to be into alternative type things-food, gardening.

Terri doesn't seem to be into much.  I wonder if Terri and Dede have a "thing" or if Dede jumped on the bandwagon to help poor Terri because she's abused or whatever.

Otherwise, I just don't see them being simpatico.

In the interview at the link included below, we learn that Andrea formerly worked as a manager at Terri's gym, and at the time of the interview works at another location.  Not mentioned is whether or not Andrea actually worked at Terri's gym in Beaverton back on June 4th. 

So when I read your #1 and #2 above, about Andrea knowing from the day before (June 3rd) that Kiara was sick, at first I remembered having read/heard that somewhere.  Just can't remember which article/video mentioned how she knew that on the 3rd. 

Am guessing then that Andrea was working at the Beaverton gym on the 3rd, and Terri had gone in there either with/without Kiara.  (For Andrea to already have known on the 4th that Kiara wasn't feeling well). 

Am curious then.... So if Andrea did work at the Beaverton gym (where Terri worked out) at the time Kyron went missing... why didn't she mention during the interview that Terri had come into the gym a few hours later, (11.39a) had worked out for a little over an hour or so, that their childcare staff was fine with taking care of a sick baby?  Why didn't the interviewer confirm any of that with her?  (Well maybe the info was said but may have been edited out before being published). 

I agree with you, hellokitty, am thinking that June 3rd is an important day as well.  LE is certainly interested in the traffic pattern on that day, seems to be wanting to establish where Terri was, perhaps vs where she may have reported that she was.  Which begs the question, why do they want to know that?  Is it to compare a typical day for Terri with the 4th?  Or do they think she was maybe pre-planning something on the 3rd?  Ackkkk the questions!     

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

I also have to wonder if Terri had dropped her prescription off at the pharmacy and was hanging out in the store and then saw Andrea. This would explain why she was showing pictures etc, maybe she was just killing time?

Sebastain, good point.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: August 15, 2010, 04:32:00 PM »

Another post over at the Alternate Theories Site, food for thought.  lol 

Here is one paragraph snipped, although the whole post is interesting, I think:

"Tonight law enforcement's sock puppet 'former Portland homicide detective C. W. Jensen' is saying it is important to find out why Dede Spicher was missing for three hours.  Yet nothing is said why it was all of a sudden changed that Dede was now missing for three hours instead of one hour which had been reported for a couple of weeks.  He also says it is important to see if Dede was the other person in the truck.  Is this guy that much of an idiot???  If the current story is she left her job at 10:00 AM (earlier story said 9:45) returning at 1:00 PM (previously she was reported gone from 11:15 - 12:30PM)  then obviously Dede was not in Terri's truck at Skyline School at any time between 8:00AM and 9:00 AM  ---- or maybe she never went to work in the morning ??? (that will likely be the next version).   When they realize how this new version of Dede missing for three hours makes it unlikely the other person in the truck was Dede, they will change this yet again to make their time line fit their theory that Terri and Dede are guilty of disappearing Kyron."

< more at link >

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/is-kyron-missing.html

DeDe's truck was parked in the same place all day according to independent witnesses, her cell phone was also in the truck according to Dede, she never left the farm the whole day. Also she received a text message to come to lunch which she didn't get as she didn't have the phone on her, cell pings should be able to verify this as her phone was on. So she wasn't actually missing at all, she has said she never met with Terri Horman that day. I don't see any reason to not believe what she is saying at the moment.

Maybe I'm the one missing something then?  Cuz the paragraph at the top includes several different versions about DeDe's day, not necessarily what 'she' herself has reportedly said.  And your own paragraph pulls from several different versions that the 'media' has reported about DeDe's day. 

For example, one media version is that DeDe "never left the farm the whole day." 

Another media version is that DeDe 'abruptly left about 11.30a, returning about 90 minutes later.  Her co-worker having tried to call her on her cell phone several times, receiving no answer or reply.'

The latest media version is that DeDe was not at the farm that day between 9a and 1p, although her truck was there, and her phone was inside her truck. 

And we have LE suggesting that DeDe was the other person witnessed to have been seen in/around the Horman white truck that morning at the school, between the hours of 8.15a and 8.45a.  Terri reportedly left the school at 8.45a that morning, reportedly has a receipt for the Fred Meyer store at 9.12a.  At what point between 8.45a and 9a did Terri have time to drive DeDe back to where she was working on the farm, plus get to Fred Meyer's in time to have bought something and gotten that receipt by 9.12a?   

Why would LE/media be suggesting DeDe was at the school in/near the Horman's white truck, if any of the first three versions of where DeDe was that morning were true? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: August 15, 2010, 04:32:54 PM »

Right DD? WHo knows if any of that is true?
There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?

Wow, if this turns out to be true, this is sure nowhere near what I have been thinking all along, and it stills makes no sense to me.

From what some of us have found during researching this case, which we cannot really release publically yet.... there are 'indications' that each *MAY HAVE* had seperate and same-sex relationships in their past.  Which if true, neither would necessarily want that info known.  And the 'line of reasoning' I referred to before, would be them/others threatening each one to reveal the possible past they don't want known.  Which may or may not have bearing on Kyron's having gone missing at all.  It could be that these seeming coded messages back n forth, 'could be' someone other than the main players who have inserted themselves into this case for whatever reason, attempting to use their possible past experiences against them now.  Does that make sense? 

Yes, unfortunately, that makes sense.  Makes sense also in connection with Kaine emailing co-workers not to talk to the press, IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 15, 2010, 04:35:40 PM »

i must have missed the post/s that confirm, the med
was a prescription, and not an otc, that would change
somethings if it was a  prescription

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: August 15, 2010, 04:36:37 PM »

I think it's interesting that instead of running right out and hiring some well-known Criminal Defense attorney... Dede instead, hired Chad Stavley.  He is noted for being a Personal Injury attorney. 

An attorney such as this would handle cases such as: slander, defamation and libel. 

Kind of shows where she may expect the direction of a needed defense to go in? 

http://www.oregonaccidentattorney.com/

Wyks...thank you!  That's interesting...and could have had advice from her father as to what kind of attorney to hire.

Monkey's,

He is BOTH! 
Chad Stavley

Oregon Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Lawyer      He is two mints in one!   

An experienced trial lawyer, Chad Stavley has worked as a prosecutor and for a large civil law firm.  Now a lawyer in private practice, he represents individuals who have been hurt in car and motorcycle accidents.  He also defends DUII and other criminal charges.  Call Chad today at ******** 

http://www.portlandoregonattorneys.com/

Well, DeDe was "threatened" by Kaine and Desiree.  What's a girl to do? 

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: August 15, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »

Snipped from Terri's "support page"

If you'd like to donate, you can send a donation to
Terri Moulton Horman
c/o Unity Church of Roseburg
P O Box 1381
...Roseburg, OR 97470

Unbelievable!

Good morning Monkey's,

Her parents are dignified, respectable retired school teachers. They must be a bit embarrassed by SM accepting charity.

She needs a car and a place to live, how pleasant can it be to move home after THREE divorces?  IMO

I feel sorry for her parents. 

So do I !!!

Ah poor poor Terri.  If she needs transportation I could probably get her a good deal.

See Avatar.  Ok my bad just kidding. But very little noise. Doesn't have to pass DEQ. Seats two. And Hey its not a mustang but very close and it a convertible.

How ever you will need to carry one of these with you.

Good Pooper-Scooper.   

If shes really bad off she could also get a 

I just can't believe at this point anyone would contribute a pretty copper penny to her.

JMO but I stand behind it.

Good afternoon, Monkey's,

Does this look like her?     She doesn't need any copper pennies-she found transportation.

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/11/25/squirrel-on-motorcycle.jpg

That is so perfect!   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: August 15, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »

okay just got back here from outside...

hmm, sorry I posted the link here, I just wanted to make sure that got copied before it poofed... and I did not know how to copy it... I know someone needed to copy it and the person who copies for me was not around so thought people here would know how and get that copied. 

didn't mean to shock everyone... I guess I see so much craziness in these cases that I am desensitized and forget that others can't detach from this stuff.  sorry if the video caused anyone emotional trauma or whatever... I remember when I could not look at autopsy photos or jane and john doe photos, it made be literally sick to my stomach... now over time it does not bother me to look at them...

I'll be more careful next time and try to email someone with the link.. I just wanted to hurry up and get that copied before it poofed... I want to research what that is about and who put that up there and why... someone went to a lot of work to get someone to pay attention to what they are saying...who knows who that is.
No worries, DD.  There was nothing graphic in that video, at all.  Shocking part was someone would go to the trouble to do that.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 15, 2010, 04:40:54 PM »

There again, if it is true, is it possible that TH could have been pointing to KH and suspicious of his own sexuality also?
Like they say if you are pointing a finger there are three other fingers pointing right back at you?
Who knows?

Wow, if this turns out to be true, this is sure nowhere near what I have been thinking all along, and it stills makes no sense to me.

From what some of us have found during researching this case, which we cannot really release publically yet.... there are 'indications' that each *MAY HAVE* had seperate and same-sex relationships in their past.  Which if true, neither would necessarily want that info known.  And the 'line of reasoning' I referred to before, would be them/others threatening each one to reveal the possible past they don't want known.  Which may or may not have bearing on Kyron's having gone missing at all.  It could be that these seeming coded messages back n forth, 'could be' someone other than the main players who have inserted themselves into this case for whatever reason, attempting to use their possible past experiences against them now.  Does that make sense? 

that could be wyks... I wonder whay it is such a taboo subject for any of them... so what if any of them are gay or have 3-somes or an open relationship with partners outside of their marriages etc... why do they really care about that...

and "IF" what I am told about LE telling one of them that if they do not tell them what they know LE will tell kaine and kaine will put it out there and RUIN this person... how does having it known that you might be gay or Bi "RUIN" you?  I could see it if you were a pastor of a church, or maybe even if you had a job dealing with children(some people might not like that)... but where this person worked it should have no bearing on RUINING them...

so I just wonder why would everyone being hiding this if this is true... what do they care... if that is what they want to do in life, so what... its not like it is not common in the world...

what could there be connected to being gay, lesbian, bi, open relationship, etc... that is something which if know could RUIN you? 

is there a group of these people who are gay, bi, etc... connected to something else that if you were known to be connected to someone in this group or if you were a part of this group, that it could RUIN you...

I don't even believe the person who LE SUPPOSEDLY(I WAS TOLD) told they would ruin them, was in any relationship with terri, but for some reason seems LE thought they might be... the only thing I can think of is LE believes TERRI is in a Bi/lesbian relationship... could be the sexting to michael revealed something along those lines? perhaps the photos sent to him and the sext messages had to do with terri and someone else?  another woman? 

Well, if police threatened Terri like you were told, after all the hours that we've heard that Terri spent talking with them in the beginning, I can see why she'd walk away.  Interragation is just that..at some point, they just keep asking the same questions over and over.  After so much of that, it's ridiculous to just keep sitting there.  If you know you've answered them all...that's it.  Being bribed by the police...that's rich.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: August 15, 2010, 04:43:29 PM »

Who knows?

that could be wyks... I wonder whay it is such a taboo subject for any of them... so what if any of them are gay or have 3-somes or an open relationship with partners outside of their marriages etc... why do they really care about that...

and "IF" what I am told about LE telling one of them that if they do not tell them what they know LE will tell kaine and kaine will put it out there and RUIN this person... how does having it known that you might be gay or Bi "RUIN" you?  I could see it if you were a pastor of a church, or maybe even if you had a job dealing with children(some people might not like that)... but where this person worked it should have no bearing on RUINING them...

so I just wonder why would everyone being hiding this if this is true... what do they care... if that is what they want to do in life, so what... its not like it is not common in the world...

what could there be connected to being gay, lesbian, bi, open relationship, etc... that is something which if know could RUIN you? 

is there a group of these people who are gay, bi, etc... connected to something else that if you were known to be connected to someone in this group or if you were a part of this group, that it could RUIN you...

I don't even believe the person who LE SUPPOSEDLY(I WAS TOLD) told they would ruin them, was in any relationship with terri, but for some reason seems LE thought they might be... the only thing I can think of is LE believes TERRI is in a Bi/lesbian relationship... could be the sexting to michael revealed something along those lines? perhaps the photos sent to him and the sext messages had to do with terri and someone else?  another woman? 

Oh...and how would it ruin Terri for Kaine to know...especially, as far as we know, Kaine could have his own skeletons.....does that mean that the police...AGAIN...is only looking in one direction?

Don't get me wrong...I thinks Terri is involved...but there's just SO much about the LE looking at Terri and NOTHING about looking any other direction.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: August 15, 2010, 04:47:51 PM »

I think it's interesting that instead of running right out and hiring some well-known Criminal Defense attorney... Dede instead, hired Chad Stavley.  He is noted for being a Personal Injury attorney. 

An attorney such as this would handle cases such as: slander, defamation and libel. 

Wyks...thank you!  That's interesting...and could have had advice from her father as to what kind of attorney to hire.

You're welcome, Puzzler.  And yep am betting her dad gave DeDe some good advice.  Had she no reason to think she'd need a Criminal Defense atty, but a Personal Injury atty instead... could be the reason for the smirky smile on her face on the way out of the GJ.  As others have said.  Shoot, I might even have had one on my face, in that situation.  All that is alluding to is that perhaps DeDe hasn't actually done anything 'criminally' wrong.  Guess we have to wait and see.  (We might see her running out and changing attys too, all of a sudden realizing that omg I need a Criminal Defense atty instead... LOL)  Who knows?? 

IMO. 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: August 15, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »

"Tonight law enforcement's sock puppet 'former Portland homicide detective C. W. Jensen' is saying it is important to find out why Dede Spicher was missing for three hours.  Yet nothing is said why it was all of a sudden changed that Dede was now missing for three hours instead of one hour which had been reported for a couple of weeks.  He also says it is important to see if Dede was the other person in the truck.  Is this guy that much of an idiot???  If the current story is she left her job at 10:00 AM (earlier story said 9:45) returning at 1:00 PM (previously she was reported gone from 11:15 - 12:30PM)  then obviously Dede was not in Terri's truck at Skyline School at any time between 8:00AM and 9:00 AM  ---- or maybe she never went to work in the morning ??? (that will likely be the next version).   When they realize how this new version of Dede missing for three hours makes it unlikely the other person in the truck was Dede, they will change this yet again to make their time line fit their theory that Terri and Dede are guilty of disappearing Kyron."

< more at link >

DeDe's truck was parked in the same place all day according to independent witnesses, her cell phone was also in the truck according to Dede, she never left the farm the whole day. Also she received a text message to come to lunch which she didn't get as she didn't have the phone on her, cell pings should be able to verify this as her phone was on. So she wasn't actually missing at all, she has said she never met with Terri Horman that day. I don't see any reason to not believe what she is saying at the moment.

Maybe I'm the one missing something then?  Cuz the paragraph at the top includes several different versions about DeDe's day, not necessarily what 'she' herself has reportedly said.  And your own paragraph pulls from several different versions that the 'media' has reported about DeDe's day. 

For example, one media version is that DeDe "never left the farm the whole day." 

Another media version is that DeDe 'abruptly left about 11.30a, returning about 90 minutes later.  Her co-worker having tried to call her on her cell phone several times, receiving no answer or reply.'

The latest media version is that DeDe was not at the farm that day between 9a and 1p, although her truck was there, and her phone was inside her truck. 

And we have LE suggesting that DeDe was the other person witnessed to have been seen in/around the Horman white truck that morning at the school, between the hours of 8.15a and 8.45a.  Terri reportedly left the school at 8.45a that morning, reportedly has a receipt for the Fred Meyer store at 9.12a.  At what point between 8.45a and 9a did Terri have time to drive DeDe back to where she was working on the farm, plus get to Fred Meyer's in time to have bought something and gotten that receipt by 9.12a?   

Why would LE/media be suggesting DeDe was at the school in/near the Horman's white truck, if any of the first three versions of where DeDe was that morning were true? 

If she abruptly left did she leave on foot? did she leave at all? No one saw her leave so how did no one see her leave abruptly how did anyone see her leave at all?

Her truck was there all day, her phone was in her truck, any calls would have gone unanswered as she had no phone with her.

I don't think you know how large this farm is you can't step outside and see everyone working.

No one actually went looking on foot for Dede they just texted her.

The trip to the store and the purchase would have taken every minute of the 8:45 - 9-12 time frame, 7 miles plus shopping and checking out would have left no time for anything else and it was still rush hour. Added to this is the fact that FM is a super store selling ladies and mens clothing, furniture, food, linens garden center etc, it also has shops within shops such as jewelry store, coffee shop and bank. The place is always crowded it's not just an in and out shop. So no time to pickup and drop off.

Why would the media suggest anything in this case...well they are presenting the story a' la LE and leaving out some really important information...that's why. It's really been that way from the start, we don't have close to the full story.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: August 15, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »

< more at link >

Obviously, we can't believe what we read in the press.   Ignore me!  I've been totally disgusted ever since that last presser!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: August 15, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »

Monkey's,

He is BOTH! 
Chad Stavley

Oregon Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Lawyer      He is two mints in one!   

An experienced trial lawyer, Chad Stavley has worked as a prosecutor and for a large civil law firm.  Now a lawyer in private practice, he represents individuals who have been hurt in car and motorcycle accidents.  He also defends DUII and other criminal charges.  Call Chad today at ******** 

http://www.portlandoregonattorneys.com/

"Two mints in one!"   

That will work in her favor then........ just in case.  lolol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #935 on: August 15, 2010, 04:51:08 PM »

Who knows?

Yes makes sense, but since my life is so boring and dull, it is just so hard for me to imagine all this. Not that I am dumb and don't know things like this happens though.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 15, 2010, 04:54:17 PM »

I live in Canada. Being openly gay isn't a big deal any more. Gays can get married and do.
They are recognized as married or common law if not married legally under my Health Insurance and have the rights to benefits the same as hetro couples. Yet the stigma remains.
Some gay persons at my work are open about it, others aren't. Mostly the older ones keep it on the quiet. And I don't blame them. I am older and grew up in a  time where it was a CRIME to be gay. Some gay persons have been disowned and shunned by their families. 
Even with all that, there is a couple of men at my work who are partners and who have been for along time. They have been the topic of snickering and gossip outside the building. I myself do not care what peeps do. I judge peeps on other criteria, not their sexuality.   
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 15, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »

If DD's source is correct, and the Oregon LE is threatening people, could they also be threatening the media? It just seems that in this particular case, the bias is unbelievable. The media has no problem putting ugly things out about Terri and DD, but not one peep about Kaine or Desiree. In fact, the media has to see how so many of Kaine's and Desirees statements have not jived and yet, they don't even point out the contradictions. Personally, when Kaine booted two of the main media players in the beginning, I am surprised that they did not retaliate and start digging up the stuff on Kaine. Maybe Desiree and Kaine are as clean as a whistle? I don't know what to think anymore!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: August 15, 2010, 05:01:57 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

Did Terri have to carry a EpiPen

Excellent question! Also was there an epi pin kept at the school that was prescribed by a Dr?
Excellent question!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 15, 2010, 05:02:17 PM »

If DD's source is correct, and the Oregon LE is threatening people, could they also be threatening the media? It just seems that in this particular case, the bias is unbelievable. The media has no problem putting ugly things out about Terri and DD, but not one peep about Kaine or Desiree. In fact, the media has to see how so many of Kaine's and Desirees statements have not jived and yet, they don't even point out the contradictions. Personally, when Kaine booted two of the main media players in the beginning, I am surprised that they did not retaliate and start digging up the stuff on Kaine. Maybe Desiree and Kaine are as clean as a whistle? I don't know what to think anymore!

Don't know about LE and the press, but we do know that Kaine put restrictions on the press or he wouldn't allow them at his pressers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.