April 26, 2024, 06:56:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237273 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 15, 2010, 05:10:24 PM »

I have to say something about LE up here they have a certain way of "doing things" for instance: Owing to a a Lawsuit that LE lost  police officers have the right to arrest you at their individual discretion "if" you use a cell phone to record what they are doing and record their voice at the same time. Yes folks they can do this, since this I have found them less than trustworthy. I don't know what is going on up here but it scares me..

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 15, 2010, 05:10:33 PM »

If DD's source is correct, and the Oregon LE is threatening people, could they also be threatening the media? It just seems that in this particular case, the bias is unbelievable. The media has no problem putting ugly things out about Terri and DD, but not one peep about Kaine or Desiree. In fact, the media has to see how so many of Kaine's and Desirees statements have not jived and yet, they don't even point out the contradictions. Personally, when Kaine booted two of the main media players in the beginning, I am surprised that they did not retaliate and start digging up the stuff on Kaine. Maybe Desiree and Kaine are as clean as a whistle? I don't know what to think anymore!

Don't know about LE and the press, but we do know that Kaine put restrictions on the press or he wouldn't allow them at his pressers.

It is not just DeDe and Terri who have done things that make me go hmmm. Why would the family wait for a week to go before the media? It just shocks me to no end. Add to that, Kaine kicking two of the biggest media players out in the press conference? It sickens me for all of the families of the missing who cannot even get the medias attention. I just go back to Amber Dubois and having to watch what her mother had to do to get the media to pay attention. I also remember when she was not happy with LE and went public about it. Whatever
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 15, 2010, 05:11:51 PM »

If DD's source is correct, and the Oregon LE is threatening people, could they also be threatening the media? It just seems that in this particular case, the bias is unbelievable. The media has no problem putting ugly things out about Terri and DD, but not one peep about Kaine or Desiree. In fact, the media has to see how so many of Kaine's and Desirees statements have not jived and yet, they don't even point out the contradictions. Personally, when Kaine booted two of the main media players in the beginning, I am surprised that they did not retaliate and start digging up the stuff on Kaine. Maybe Desiree and Kaine are as clean as a whistle? I don't know what to think anymore!

Don't know about LE and the press, but we do know that Kaine put restrictions on the press or he wouldn't allow them at his pressers.

It is not just DeDe and Terri who have done things that make me go hmmm. Why would the family wait for a week to go before the media? It just shocks me to no end. Add to that, Kaine kicking two of the biggest media players out in the press conference? It sickens me for all of the families of the missing who cannot even get the medias attention. I just go back to Amber Dubois and having to watch what her mother had to do to get the media to pay attention. I also remember when she was not happy with LE and went public about it. Whatever

LE in Oregon is doing, apparently it is A-OK with Kaine and Desiree.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: August 15, 2010, 05:16:07 PM »

Regarding the posts on Newberry with the link to the community up there. You might want to check this page about one in Roseburg, Note it helps women and children

http://nica.ic.org/records/?action=view&page=view&record_id=1350

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: August 15, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »

I have to say something about LE up here they have a certain way of "doing things" for instance: Owing to a a Lawsuit that LE lost  police officers have the right to arrest you at their individual discretion "if" you use a cell phone to record what they are doing and record their voice at the same time. Yes folks they can do this, since this I have found them less than trustworthy. I don't know what is going on up here but it scares me..

woild you have a link to that, seems like that would be, against your rights
the first that comes to mind is freedom of speech

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: August 15, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »

Has the local press picked up on this? I kept wondering why we have not heard a peep from Kaines parents.

http://www.michellesigona.com/tag/kristi-horman/
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 15, 2010, 05:20:27 PM »

BEAVERTON, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon city has agreed to pay $19,000 to settle a federal lawsuit by a man the police arrested for using a cell phone to record the voice of an officer arresting a friend.

Beaverton police Chief Geoff Spalding says it's unlikely his officers would again arrest somebody for recording the voice of an officer, although he's not ruling it out.

A similar incident in Portland prompted city attorneys to advise the police that officers can't seize cameras or arrest people for recording them in public, except in rare circumstances.

The settlement comes almost two years after Beaverton police arrested Hao Xeng Vang, who used his cell phone to capture the arrest of one of his friends at the Valley Lanes Bowling Center in Beaverton.

Vang made no attempt to hide his recording and even narrated what he was capturing, said his attorney, Kevin Lucey.

"He kept on saying, 'Don't worry. I've got it on tape,'" Lucey said.

After about 10 minutes, Officer Jason Buelt seized Vang's phone and arrested him. The city returned the phone in October, but the recording was deleted. Lucey said officials made copies.

After an investigation, Spalding said, Buelt was disciplined for deleting the recording, but Spalding declined to provide details. Buelt is now a detective.

Prosecutors dropped the case against Vang on the grounds the audio quality was so poor it might not have qualified as a violation of the law.

Beaverton city lawyers wrote two memos saying that in most encounters with residents, police don't have an expectation of privacy and they should assume they are being recorded.

Citing Oregon's eavesdropping laws, Spalding said he believes his officers can arrest people who record officers' private conversations without permission. But the likelihood of arrest, Spalding said, "is pretty low."

"That is a technical violation of the law. That doesn't mean there's going to be an arrest," Spalding said.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/News/2010/07/Policy-and-Industry-Oregon-City-Suit-Recording-Arrest-Legal/

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: August 15, 2010, 05:23:20 PM »

'

Yes, I think that is why this case is really starting to make me mad. So much leading, contradictory statements, allegations that have not been substantiated, threats, etc. More than likely Terri has involvement in this. I still do not like the way that this case is going. What if Terri was one of your kids, sisters, aunts, etc. I have read article after article about people who have been railroaded by LE and are FINALLY getting out of prison after umteen years. I know that Terri's behaviour is beyond bizarre and she does not seem to care about anyone but herself right now. Maybe she is just a stupid, immature, self-centered person and in a sick way is enjoying all of the limelight. I don't know. I just know that the way it is looking is that LE SEEMS to have zilch and I can foresee a big fat lawsuit in their future if they do not get their ducks in a row. JMO
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 15, 2010, 05:24:37 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

After reading some on Blink's site and looking up Occam's razor I have to say I am more confused about this case than ever.  What facts do we really have in this case?

1. We have a pic of Kyron in front of his science project (without his coat on or book bag in tow).  The principal and his teacher saw him and his stepmom there that morning.  Is it a fact that Kyron had an excused absence to go to the doctor that day or was it an unexcused absence because the teacher noticed he was gone and then marked him absent? Why don't we know if he disappeared from the school or vanished on the way to the doctor's office with his mom?

2.  Why didn't his coat and bookbag raise a red flag?  Are we to believe that any child in that school whom a teacher and principal has seen that morning can vanish and then the school will simply mark them absent and go on about their day? No questions asked?  I would have been like "WTH do you mean he hasn't been here all day I dropped him off this morning!!!!!"

3.  If he was supposed to be going to the doctor's appointment with his stepmom then when did he vanish from the backseat?  When did she forget about him?  Did she notice he forgot his coat as they were walking out the door?  Why hasn't she been arrested for making him disappear? 

I guess the true fact is that noone is being held accountable for where he was that morning.  I get the feeling that LE doesn't even know who was supposed to be responsible for Kyron! 

Amidst all the confusion the family decides to wait a week to come out and speak. Why?  Oh you want to keep the focus on Kyron.  Really?  Seems to me the family knew that once they came out to speak the focus would be everywhere except on Kyron!!!

IMO all we have seen is hogwash and smokescreens.  Diversions to get us to look anywhere and everywhere except where we should be looking.  What is our attention being distracted from?  What is it that we are really not supposed to see here? 

Am I making sense? Probably not. Sorry for the rant.  Thanks for listening.

Where are you Kyron?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: August 15, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »

From what some of us have found during researching this case, which we cannot really release publically yet.... there are 'indications' that each *MAY HAVE* had seperate and same-sex relationships in their past.  Which if true, neither would necessarily want that info known.  And the 'line of reasoning' I referred to before, would be them/others threatening each one to reveal the possible past they don't want known.  Which may or may not have bearing on Kyron's having gone missing at all.  It could be that these seeming coded messages back n forth, 'could be' someone other than the main players who have inserted themselves into this case for whatever reason, attempting to use their possible past experiences against them now.  Does that make sense? 

that could be wyks... I wonder whay it is such a taboo subject for any of them... so what if any of them are gay or have 3-somes or an open relationship with partners outside of their marriages etc... why do they really care about that...

and "IF" what I am told about LE telling one of them that if they do not tell them what they know LE will tell kaine and kaine will put it out there and RUIN this person... how does having it known that you might be gay or Bi "RUIN" you?  I could see it if you were a pastor of a church, or maybe even if you had a job dealing with children(some people might not like that)... but where this person worked it should have no bearing on RUINING them...

so I just wonder why would everyone being hiding this if this is true... what do they care... if that is what they want to do in life, so what... its not like it is not common in the world...

what could there be connected to being gay, lesbian, bi, open relationship, etc... that is something which if know could RUIN you? 

is there a group of these people who are gay, bi, etc... connected to something else that if you were known to be connected to someone in this group or if you were a part of this group, that it could RUIN you...

I don't even believe the person who LE SUPPOSEDLY(I WAS TOLD) told they would ruin them, was in any relationship with terri, but for some reason seems LE thought they might be... the only thing I can think of is LE believes TERRI is in a Bi/lesbian relationship... could be the sexting to michael revealed something along those lines? perhaps the photos sent to him and the sext messages had to do with terri and someone else?  another woman? 

Very good points made, DD, and I agree! 

The only thing that makes all this 'seem' so very taboo, (to any of us, am thinking) is that whatever the secrets are, they seem to be soooo very taboo, so very awful that it would likely, as you've said, RUIN the other person.. IF the secrets were told.  Who has those kind of secrets?  The president of the USA?  Congressmen/women?  lol... Neither of which Kaine/Terri are.  So what is it about these particular possible secrets?  The people involved perhaps?  Perhaps the amount of folks involved?  Heck I dunno.  Seems to me that just a run-of-the-mill regular ole' same sex affair between one or more adults wouldn't cause the whole world to come to screeching halt.  Might raise eyebrows for some, but that's prolly it.  Seems that somehow, in some way, there may be something hugely more involved.  That whatever THAT might be, is what would make this regular ole' secrets thing.. actually taboo. 

Kind of like having a snow-ball effect.  If I, as a regular citizen, were to tell about one thing that's not so bad about another person... but this other thing might be found out, and that might lead to a really really BAD thing being found out, which might lead to some really horrible things that perhaps a whole group of other people definitely don't want known, which could lead to high people in high places doing some REALLY bad chit being found out.. I would be in some ermmmm major trouble, right?..........  To prevent such a thing, could one of those high people in a high place, be glaring at us, the regular citizen squabbling with another ... warning both of us to knock it off and play nice?  Yeppers........  If we didn't listen and kept the insane squabbling up, might an even higher person in a high place step in and put the pressure on even harder ----- threatening us with ---- OR ELSE???  One just might. 

And all of it, not so much to protect what the regular citizens (Kaine/Terri?) may know/be doing, but what the high people in high places (I dunno who/what) may know/be doing.      

Am thinking that perhaps Kyron might be being used as a pawn in the midst of all this, perhaps as a warning or consequence by those higher than perhaps Kaine/Terri.  And if that's true, what could possibly be so bad, that having a child go missing wouldn't be the worst of it??????? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #950 on: August 15, 2010, 05:30:01 PM »

Just a comment from DD's post. Maybe being bisexual and having threesomes or what ever is not a big deal, I certainly don't care, but I would care if I were Kyron's mother, and wouldn't want him living with this going on. So IF this was going on, I sure could see why a person would want it kept secret.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:11 PM »

From what some of us have found during researching this case, which we cannot really release publically yet.... there are 'indications' that each *MAY HAVE* had seperate and same-sex relationships in their past.  Which if true, neither would necessarily want that info known.  And the 'line of reasoning' I referred to before, would be them/others threatening each one to reveal the possible past they don't want known.  Which may or may not have bearing on Kyron's having gone missing at all.  It could be that these seeming coded messages back n forth, 'could be' someone other than the main players who have inserted themselves into this case for whatever reason, attempting to use their possible past experiences against them now.  Does that make sense? 

that could be wyks... I wonder whay it is such a taboo subject for any of them... so what if any of them are gay or have 3-somes or an open relationship with partners outside of their marriages etc... why do they really care about that...

and "IF" what I am told about LE telling one of them that if they do not tell them what they know LE will tell kaine and kaine will put it out there and RUIN this person... how does having it known that you might be gay or Bi "RUIN" you?  I could see it if you were a pastor of a church, or maybe even if you had a job dealing with children(some people might not like that)... but where this person worked it should have no bearing on RUINING them...

so I just wonder why would everyone being hiding this if this is true... what do they care... if that is what they want to do in life, so what... its not like it is not common in the world...

what could there be connected to being gay, lesbian, bi, open relationship, etc... that is something which if know could RUIN you? 

is there a group of these people who are gay, bi, etc... connected to something else that if you were known to be connected to someone in this group or if you were a part of this group, that it could RUIN you...

I don't even believe the person who LE SUPPOSEDLY(I WAS TOLD) told they would ruin them, was in any relationship with terri, but for some reason seems LE thought they might be... the only thing I can think of is LE believes TERRI is in a Bi/lesbian relationship... could be the sexting to michael revealed something along those lines? perhaps the photos sent to him and the sext messages had to do with terri and someone else?  another woman? 

The only thing that makes all this 'seem' so very taboo, (to any of us, am thinking) is that whatever the secrets are, they seem to be soooo very taboo, so very awful that it would likely, as you've said, RUIN the other person.. IF the secrets were told.  Who has those kind of secrets?  The president of the USA?  Congressmen/women?  lol... Neither of which Kaine/Terri are.  So what is it about these particular possible secrets?  The people involved perhaps?  Perhaps the amount of folks involved?  Heck I dunno.  Seems to me that just a run-of-the-mill regular ole' same sex affair between one or more adults wouldn't cause the whole world to come to screeching halt.  Might raise eyebrows for some, but that's prolly it.  Seems that somehow, in some way, there may be something hugely more involved.  That whatever THAT might be, is what would make this regular ole' secrets thing.. actually taboo. 

Kind of like having a snow-ball effect.  If I, as a regular citizen, were to tell about one thing that's not so bad about another person... but this other thing might be found out, and that might lead to a really really BAD thing being found out, which might lead to some really horrible things that perhaps a whole group of other people definitely don't want known, which could lead to high people in high places doing some REALLY bad chit being found out.. I would be in some ermmmm major trouble, right?..........  To prevent such a thing, could one of those high people in a high place, be glaring at us, the regular citizen squabbling with another ... warning both of us to knock it off and play nice?  Yeppers........  If we didn't listen and kept the insane squabbling up, might an even higher person in a high place step in and put the pressure on even harder ----- threatening us with ---- OR ELSE???  One just might. 

And all of it, not so much to protect what the regular citizens (Kaine/Terri?) may know/be doing, but what the high people in high places (I dunno who/what) may know/be doing.      

Am thinking that perhaps Kyron might be being used as a pawn in the midst of all this, perhaps as a warning or consequence by those higher than perhaps Kaine/Terri.  And if that's true, what could possibly be so bad, that having a child go missing wouldn't be the worst of it??????? 

Do they know a Russian spy?  Just askin! (MOO of course)

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »

I love your brilliantly inquisitive mind Wyks.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:26 PM »

Yes, exactly:  WHY did Kaine and Desiree wait all those days to go before the media about their missing child?

We all know that it is of the utmost importance to get that information out there as quickly as possible and to get all eyes looking for a missing little boy!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:51 PM »

Just a comment from DD's post. Maybe being bisexual and having threesomes or what ever is not a big deal, I certainly don't care, but I would care if I were Kyron's mother, and wouldn't want him living with this going on. So IF this was going on, I sure could see why a person would want it kept secret.

Exactly Norose! You have to wonder why Kaine and Desiree have not made any appearances lately. Maybe Desiree does not have the strength to stand beside Kaine anymore?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: August 15, 2010, 05:36:26 PM »

Has the local press picked up on this? I kept wondering why we have not heard a peep from Kaines parents.

She told me that throughout the day about 300 people attended the event including the grandparents of a missing boy and Susan Powell’s parents, Judy and Chuck Cox.

she mention susan powell parents, by name but not kyrons GM horman

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: August 15, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »

So is this place like a hippy commune of sorts? Nothing pisses off some folks then a good old fashion hippy commune, lol.

Radical Faeries at Work

A simple directory of radical faeries willing to exchange their labor or work product for compensation everyone involved finds agreeable.

Facilitation

Vanderzanden & Associates (Portland, Oregon)
I provide group, workshop and retreat facilitation, I also work with organizations in visioning, planning, organization structure and design, and organizatonal and group processes.
Carl VanderZanden / Boondok
14845 NW Newberry Road
Portland OR 97231 USA
((edit))
carlvz (at) mac (dot) com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Faeries
Good gravy. . . times like these I'm glad I live in the midwest. lol
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: August 15, 2010, 05:37:06 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

All I've heard about a bee sting is when Desiree mentioned that in one of their pressers, that it's something that Terri has lied about before.  Haven't seen nor heard about an email with this info. 

I wonder if Terri was worrying about a bite or sting Kyron got and thought it may have been a bee sting when there was no reaction isn't it possible she said something like, wait no it isn't a bee sting maybe mosquito, spider , flea, ant or any other insect. Why would that be denoted as a lie ? Doesn't seem to fall into that category for me.

How can we speculate on what she may or may not have meant? The only info we have about the bee sting is from Desiree. She also lied about her marriage, her divorce, her friendship with Desiree. IMO people that had contact with Terri, other than her duped husband and fans, people like Desiree, would be more able to recognize her for a liar, despite TH's frequent emails and attempts to bamboozle her as well. A lot of the lies came to light only when various parties involved compared stories after Kyron went missing and Kaine moved out. Kaine stopped being a dupe, a little too late to help Kyron unfortunately. He has to now deal with that and has my sincere sympathy.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 15, 2010, 05:38:40 PM »

'

Yes, I think that is why this case is really starting to make me mad. So much leading, contradictory statements, allegations that have not been substantiated, threats, etc. More than likely Terri has involvement in this. I still do not like the way that this case is going. What if Terri was one of your kids, sisters, aunts, etc. I have read article after article about people who have been railroaded by LE and are FINALLY getting out of prison after umteen years. I know that Terri's behaviour is beyond bizarre and she does not seem to care about anyone but herself right now. Maybe she is just a stupid, immature, self-centered person and in a sick way is enjoying all of the limelight. I don't know. I just know that the way it is looking is that LE SEEMS to have zilch and I can foresee a big fat lawsuit in their future if they do not get their ducks in a row. JMO

http://www.wirelessweek.com/News/2010/07/Policy-and-Industry-Oregon-City-Suit-Recording-Arrest-Legal/

This is what makes be mad

After an investigation, Spalding said, Buelt was disciplined for deleting the recording, but Spalding declined to provide details. Buelt is now a detective.

Try and cover up and you will get promoted!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #959 on: August 15, 2010, 05:39:01 PM »

Exactly Norose! You have to wonder why Kaine and Desiree have not made any appearances lately. Maybe Desiree does not have the strength to stand beside Kaine anymore?
I've been wondering what has happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.