April 24, 2024, 03:44:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237139 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 15, 2010, 05:40:26 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

All I've heard about a bee sting is when Desiree mentioned that in one of their pressers, that it's something that Terri has lied about before.  Haven't seen nor heard about an email with this info. 

I wonder if Terri was worrying about a bite or sting Kyron got and thought it may have been a bee sting when there was no reaction isn't it possible she said something like, wait no it isn't a bee sting maybe mosquito, spider , flea, ant or any other insect. Why would that be denoted as a lie ? Doesn't seem to fall into that category for me.

How can we speculate on what she may or may not have meant? The only info we have about the bee sting is from Desiree. She also lied about her marriage, her divorce, her friendship with Desiree. IMO people that had contact with Terri, other than her duped husband and fans, people like Desiree, would be more able to recognize her for a liar, despite TH's frequent emails and attempts to bamboozle her as well. A lot of the lies came to light only when various parties involved compared stories after Kyron went missing and Kaine moved out. Kaine stopped being a dupe, a little too late to help Kyron unfortunately. He has to now deal with that and has my sincere sympathy.

I question whether she was lying about the friendship with DY. According to Kaine's Sister in-law she was not lying. Also if the emails that TH sent to DY were any indication there was very little bad feelings, if any, between them as far as I can see.
Why would TH care to keep DY abreast of anything if she truly thought that DY had such bad feelings towards her?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: August 15, 2010, 05:44:58 PM »

Of course in order for DY to take Kyron to a Dr. to be examined she would have to have taken him during the week, regular business hours unless she possibly took him to an emergency room.

The potential bee sting would seem to be critical since Kyron is apparently allergic to them.

The bee sting was discussed several threads ago.  Wasn't it an e-mail sent to Desiree from Terri telling her he had been stung by a bee, Desiree got very upset knowing he was allergic, Terri wrote back, something to the effect---Oh sorry it wasn't a bee sting afterall. 

This is why I am asking. I haven't seen any proof of any of this information anywhere. If you have a link to an article that is discussing an email or anything else could you please share it?
tia

All I've heard about a bee sting is when Desiree mentioned that in one of their pressers, that it's something that Terri has lied about before.  Haven't seen nor heard about an email with this info. 

I wonder if Terri was worrying about a bite or sting Kyron got and thought it may have been a bee sting when there was no reaction isn't it possible she said something like, wait no it isn't a bee sting maybe mosquito, spider , flea, ant or any other insect. Why would that be denoted as a lie ? Doesn't seem to fall into that category for me.

How can we speculate on what she may or may not have meant? The only info we have about the bee sting is from Desiree. She also lied about her marriage, her divorce, her friendship with Desiree. IMO people that had contact with Terri, other than her duped husband and fans, people like Desiree, would be more able to recognize her for a liar, despite TH's frequent emails and attempts to bamboozle her as well. A lot of the lies came to light only when various parties involved compared stories after Kyron went missing and Kaine moved out. Kaine stopped being a dupe, a little too late to help Kyron unfortunately. He has to now deal with that and has my sincere sympathy.

I question whether she was lying about the friendship with DY. According to Kaine's Sister in-law she was not lying. Also if the emails that TH sent to DY were any indication there was very little bad feelings, if any, between them as far as I can see.
Why would TH care to keep DY abreast of anything if she truly thought that DY had such bad feelings towards her?

I haven't heard Desiree say that Kaine emailed her daily about Kyron, but I did hear Desiree say that Terri emailed her multiple times each day.  It seems that Terri was very involved in keeping Desiree closely connected to what was happening in Kyron's life daily...that wouldn't be happening if Terri didn't "care". 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 15, 2010, 05:47:05 PM »

It is entirely possible that now that they have given testimony to the GJ, Kaine, Desiree and Tony have been told not to talk too much to the press. 

I did read we should expect to hear from them this week. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #963 on: August 15, 2010, 05:47:59 PM »

I know one thing, if I didn't like a person, even if she was the mother, and I the step mother, or visa versa, I wouldn't be emailing several times a day, wouldn't happen. Maybe once in awhile and phone calls to communicate how things were going with the child, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do anymore then needed.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: August 15, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »

tia

Respectfully disagree with you in totality. Everyone has lied and covered up and Kain has never been anyone's dupe but the only blame you want to lay is with Dede or Terri, I think that is very short sighted. While Terri is the obvious suspect  a very successful campaign to implicate her at all costs is underway and I won't be railroaded into that particular train of thought. I'm on this neutral branch until such time as we have enough input to make an informed opinion rather than making the proverbial mountain out of said molehill.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #965 on: August 15, 2010, 05:52:34 PM »

I have to say something about LE up here they have a certain way of "doing things" for instance: Owing to a a Lawsuit that LE lost  police officers have the right to arrest you at their individual discretion "if" you use a cell phone to record what they are doing and record their voice at the same time. Yes folks they can do this, since this I have found them less than trustworthy. I don't know what is going on up here but it scares me..

woild you have a link to that, seems like that would be, against your rights
the first that comes to mind is freedom of speech
'

Yes, I think that is why this case is really starting to make me mad. So much leading, contradictory statements, allegations that have not been substantiated, threats, etc. More than likely Terri has involvement in this. I still do not like the way that this case is going. What if Terri was one of your kids, sisters, aunts, etc. I have read article after article about people who have been railroaded by LE and are FINALLY getting out of prison after umteen years. I know that Terri's behaviour is beyond bizarre and she does not seem to care about anyone but herself right now. Maybe she is just a stupid, immature, self-centered person and in a sick way is enjoying all of the limelight. I don't know. I just know that the way it is looking is that LE SEEMS to have zilch and I can foresee a big fat lawsuit in their future if they do not get their ducks in a row. JMO

I agree with you Sebastian! I am so totally angry right now about this case, that I could spit nails! I can hardly even type right now. 
What ticks me off the most is, I think about a year ago, here in Oregon, there was a bomb planted in a Woodburn, Or bank and a LE man was killed when it exploded. The LE released EVERYTHING about that case to find out who planted the bomb. It only took a few weeks to apprehend the person's involved.

The point I'm making is that this is totally BS! When one of their own is a victim of a crime, the public is informed on almost every detail. When a little boy is lost, the public have to rely on mostly the media. It's BS! All BS! GIVE US SOMETHING TO WORK WITH!!!! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 15, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »

tia

There's a lot of stuff the pathological do under the guise of friendship. Like tweak the other person's nose every chance they get: See what fun we have as a family, your son calls me mom, he loves me more--without those specific words, message are still conveyed. And Desiree can't really respond negatively without seeming churlish, because TH would just play innocent injured party and say DY must be jealous.
Anyhoo, am I the only one that feels like we're just going round in circles with this? I think some of us dislike Kaine and so feel sympathy for Terri and bend over backwards giving her the benefit of the doubt; some of us mistrust Terri and believe she is a total perp (I fall into this category--surprise!); and some of us (wiser than I am) are taking a wait and see attitude, able to see both sides and sit solomon-like on the fence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 15, 2010, 05:56:47 PM »

You got the thread change Muffy or would you like me to get it? 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: August 15, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »

Just a comment from DD's post. Maybe being bisexual and having threesomes or what ever is not a big deal, I certainly don't care, but I would care if I were Kyron's mother, and wouldn't want him living with this going on. So IF this was going on, I sure could see why a person would want it kept secret.

Exactly Norose! You have to wonder why Kaine and Desiree have not made any appearances lately. Maybe Desiree does not have the strength to stand beside Kaine anymore?
I've been wondering what has happened.

I wouldn't read too much into it I thought they were just gonna do a presser once each week but if there is no news I guess there is not much point, after all doesn't she live quite a distance away.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 15, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »

Either way is fine with me Klaas, as long as one of us gets it.    If you're ready, please proceed.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 15, 2010, 05:58:56 PM »

Either way is fine with me Klaas, as long as one of us gets it.    If you're ready, please proceed.    

I'm ready, I'll get it 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: August 15, 2010, 06:00:06 PM »

tia

Respectfully disagree with you in totality. Everyone has lied and covered up and Kain has never been anyone's dupe but the only blame you want to lay is with Dede or Terri, I think that is very short sighted. While Terri is the obvious suspect  a very successful campaign to implicate her at all costs is underway and I won't be railroaded into that particular train of thought. I'm on this neutral branch until such time as we have enough input to make an informed opinion rather than making the proverbial mountain out of said molehill.

I mistrust Terri because HER actions so far are the only ones where we can point a finger at. She has lied about her whereabouts, etc. Yes, I lay blame with Terri because of Terri's own words and actions. I think DeDe may be involved, based on what info has been given us from LE. I don't know for sure about her involvement, but if she was Scooby, some of her comments on GLP adds to my suspicion. Nothing has come out about anyone else to lead to suspicion.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: August 15, 2010, 06:01:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Going back to the video, this person is really cryptic in his words. I was trying to figure out what he meant by the Black SUV. The black Suv seen in the mirror places you at the location of NWNewberry Cell phone ping I don't know if this video means anything, but I certainly don't want to assume anything. As they say: No stone left unturned. When I googled his name I found this.

http://interceder.net/i/kyron

Ssangyong Kyron
The SsangYong Kyron is a compact 'soft-roader' SUV (although it is quite big for its class) built by SsangYong Motor Company. It has a 104 kW (139 hp)/310 N·m (230 lb·ft) Mercedes-Benz diesel engine and was designed by MG's Ken Greenly. It is presumed to share its body and/or platform with the upcoming Roewe SUV. In 2007, the Kyron received a facelift in an attempt to take on board the criticism of the previous version and improve the company's image. In the 2009 Dakar Rally, Isidre Esteve Pujol and team mate Eric Auge Medina came 81st in a Kyron 2.7DCI. The robust XDi270 diesel engine is available on the Kyron increasing the performance to 121 kW (162 hp)/340 N·m (250 lb·ft).

Eek! How did this post turn into the Mark Dewitt story? I discounted that a long time ago. I posted this because the video is showing cryptic messages, and the Black SUV line he used in the video, is referring to THIS black SUV, which is called The SsangYong Kyron. So my interpretation of it was that TH left Kyron on NW Newberry road.

First of all, I think the fact that there IS a black SUV that is named in part, Kyron, is eerie indeed.  The significance of that, am not sure about yet.   

Going back to the sentence you are wondering about:
The black Suv seen in the mirror places you at the location of NWNewberry Cell phone ping

I think that's one of the most central statements to whatever message this YouTube video may be trying to make.  And likely could have endless meanings, dang it. 

Perhaps one message to Terri this may have is.........
Her cell phone pinged on that road (did it?  dunno)
She was seen by someone on that road (was she? dunno)
The witness was right behind her (true? dunno)
and saw what was done with Kyron.  (true?  dunno)

This could be anything from Terri being parked at some point on that road, (it's secluded right?  and it's very near Skyline School, I understand) and maybe taking Kyron and placing him in a parked vehicle behind her?  Or had she looked up she might have seen the witness somewhere behind her as she placed Kyron in a waiting vehicle nearby?  ...........  to a possibility that Kyron might be buried in a shallow grave on/near that road and someone saw when/where he was buried? ................ to a possibility that Kyron was dropped off at one of the homes on/near that road, and someone saw him being dropped off? 

Am guessing there are plenty of other possible meanings. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: August 15, 2010, 06:02:28 PM »

tia

There's a lot of stuff the pathological do under the guise of friendship. Like tweak the other person's nose every chance they get: See what fun we have as a family, your son calls me mom, he loves me more--without those specific words, message are still conveyed. And Desiree can't really respond negatively without seeming churlish, because TH would just play innocent injured party and say DY must be jealous.
Anyhoo, am I the only one that feels like we're just going round in circles with this? I think some of us dislike Kaine and so feel sympathy for Terri and bend over backwards giving her the benefit of the doubt; some of us mistrust Terri and believe she is a total perp (I fall into this category--surprise!); and some of us (wiser than I am) are taking a wait and see attitude, able to see both sides and sit solomon-like on the fence.

We have no choice but to sit on the fence. The case is yet to be solved. The possible clues are still being discussed and if you yourself or anyone have possibly come to an ultimate conclusion then do your best to follow through and attempt to aid in proving the case either way. Just keep in mind that we are not LE, we are not the Judge, we are here only to discuss this case with as much information as we have been provided right?
We cannot all be right and we cannot all be wrong. No matter what I appreciate having a forum to discuss this and other cases and if at any time I am able to assist in getting to the absolute truth then right on. I know I for one don't expect for anyone to pin a rose on my nose over it if it ever does happen like that.
I just want this missing little boy to be found and brought back to his family members that love him. Justice will have it's day in court over the matter.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: August 15, 2010, 06:06:12 PM »

Well isn't it fortunate that I have a clue then and choose not to read this symbol as an indication of anyone's lifestyle choices, I certainly am not going to point fingers on the basis of a pink triangle and suppose an alternate lifestyle. Not for Dede and not for Kain, now if they come out and say they are bi-sexual and wear pink triangles I'll go along with it.

Oh, fortunate indeed!   Rolling Eyes

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: August 15, 2010, 06:10:28 PM »

We have no choice but to sit on the fence. The case is yet to be solved. The possible clues are still being discussed and if you yourself or anyone have possibly come to an ultimate conclusion then do your best to follow through and attempt to aid in proving the case either way. Just keep in mind that we are not LE, we are not the Judge, we are here only to discuss this case with as much information as we have been provided right?
We cannot all be right and we cannot all be wrong. No matter what I appreciate having a forum to discuss this and other cases and if at any time I am able to assist in getting to the absolute truth then right on. I know I for one don't expect for anyone to pin a rose on my nose over it if it ever does happen like that.
I just want this missing little boy to be found and brought back to his family members that love him. Justice will have it's day in court over the matter.

I disagree that it's wrong to have an opinion one way or the other. To blindly stick to that opinion in the face of rebutting evidence or evidence that points to another direction is wrong.
Investigating is an ongoing process, the object I agree is to get to the truth. I do agree that tweaking things that happened to suit one's theory is wrong. And making up excuses out of thin air to explain away a particular fact is also a mistake IMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: August 15, 2010, 06:10:37 PM »

i must have missed the post/s that confirm, the med
was a prescription, and not an otc, that would change
somethings if it was a  prescription

Nawww you didn't miss any posts like that CW.  Nothing much has been confirmed in this case.  Some were just trying to figure out why Terri went to two Fred Meyer stores, instead of popping into the nearest Walgreens or something.  lol 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: August 15, 2010, 06:13:39 PM »

I disagree that it's wrong to have an opinion one way or the other. To blindly stick to that opinion in the face of rebutting evidence or evidence that points to another direction is wrong.
Investigating is an ongoing process, the object I agree is to get to the truth. I do agree that tweaking things that happened to suit one's theory is wrong. And making up excuses out of thin air to explain away a particular fact is also a mistake IMO
So are you saying that you are willing to convict someone in this case based only on the information that has been found as of this very minute or are you saying that you are still looking for solid evidence first?
I'm confused.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 15, 2010, 06:14:53 PM »

tia

I mistrust Terri because HER actions so far are the only ones where we can point a finger at. She has lied about her whereabouts, etc. Yes, I lay blame with Terri because of Terri's own words and actions. I think DeDe may be involved, based on what info has been given us from LE. I don't know for sure about her involvement, but if she was Scooby, some of her comments on GLP adds to my suspicion. Nothing has come out about anyone else to lead to suspicion.

Yes agreed Terri's actions have endeared her to no one but in my opinion neither the press nor LE has taken anything like a neutral stance on this and this is why there is so much finger pointing going on. Dede on the other hand I don't feel has much to do with it other than being the rather unfortunate friend of Terri's.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 15, 2010, 06:16:59 PM »

So are you saying that you are willing to convict someone in this case based only on the information that has been found as of this very minute or are you saying that you are still looking for solid evidence first?
I'm confused.

I can't convict anyone of anything. I'm just a blogger with an opinion. The opionion is based on what meager facts we now have. This opinion may change based on new evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.