April 27, 2024, 08:22:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237397 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2010, 09:44:54 PM »

snipped from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207065#msg1207065

SM took a photo of Kyron 8:30 am and 9:30 she shows Andrea the photo

from article
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

it doesnt take an hr or 45min to drive to the FM
is this the first FM or 2nd FM, she shows the pic

sorry about that stack didnt mean to do that, fingers faster than brain
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207078#msg1207078

Good point.  What did she do from the time she left the school to meeting Andrea at FM at 9:30?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2010, 09:48:38 PM »

Ok, I am not sharing anymore bogus search links, lol!

What I want to know is, how is Andrea able to discuss her Grand Jury visit? I thought that it was supposed to remain legally private? Am I wrong? Please let me know. Thanks so much!
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2010, 09:49:16 PM »

Monkeys

I uploaded the KATU 6 pm report on the Groundskeeper & Investigators walk through up @ skyline today.

David Stenson

Here's a link to video from KATU 8/13/10 6 pm report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiDe5uib6c
Thanks Labadore! The pictures of Skyline School that you posted the link for this AM were GREAT!!!!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »

How did she get the photo developed so quickly?  Did SM download the (Science Fair) photos at Fred Meyers grocery store?

SM took a photo of Kyron 8:30 am and 9:30 she shows Andrea the photo. Did SM have a Polaroid camera?

How did she develop the photo?  I know about Digital Camera's, so did she take the memory card to the store?

She sure can juggle.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

The photo was probably on her digital camera so Terri probably showed Andrea the photo ON her camera.

Klaas,

Andrea Lecky said SM showed her the photo. I think she downloaded the photos, somewhere, and it was probably at Freddy's.
Maybe she had her Laptop and printer in the Truck. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »

Tracygirl - uploading to photobucket right now
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:06 PM »

What I want to know is, how is Andrea able to discuss her Grand Jury visit? I thought that it was supposed to remain legally private? Am I wrong? Please let me know. Thanks so much!

Grand Jury witness are allowed to discuss their testimony.

Grand Jury members, the DA, etc., cannot discuss anything. It is secret for them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:25 PM »

Seahorse - no, I don't think so.  I think the photos were still on her digital camera.  No need to upload them to show her the photo.  I mean I suppose she could have, and she could have had her laptop with her but unlikely.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »

That was funny.  We all had to sent out E-mail retracting the bonus site. We learned to try-out the site FIRST.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »

Grand Jury members, the DA, etc., cannot discuss anything. It is secret for them.

Thank-you, Grey.  I wish we knew what he other 30 people said to the GJ.  This is going to nail SM. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2010, 09:58:19 PM »

Thank you Grey! I was not sure about the protocol for this. Now that I know THEY CAN talk, I wish the rest of them would start yacking, lol!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2010, 09:59:21 PM »

Thank you Grey! I was not sure about the protocol for this. Now that I know THEY CAN talk, I wish the rest of them would start yacking, lol!

I wish that, too, sebastian! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »

That was funny.  We all had to sent out E-mail retracting the bonus site. We learned to try-out the site FIRST.

I am so sorry Seahorse! I did try it out first before sharing, I should have gotten A CLUE when I had several unknown gang bangers in my area, lol.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2010, 10:00:32 PM »

tracygirl
I can't ever get the video's from that site to upload! Arg it is frustrating. Klaas can you embed it on the thread?

Here's a link to video from KATU 8/13/10 6 pm report.
from mchenry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiDe5uib6c

you need this
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Adobe Flash Player version 10.1
Windows, Internet Explorer

UNCHECK the free scan, it will interfer with your virus program if yours
is not McAfee, and it will give you a google toolbar if not UNCHECKED
i dont know which toolbar you use, so you may not want google

Also install:

0.98 MB
 Free McAfeeŽ Security Scan Plus (optional)

Free Google Toolbar (optional)

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »

Seahorse - no, I don't think so.  I think the photos were still on her digital camera.  No need to upload them to show her the photo.  I mean I suppose she could have, and she could have had her laptop with her but unlikely.

Thank-you, Klaas!

I love the Digital camera. SM is clever, impressive how she juggled that day 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2010, 10:04:53 PM »

I can't figure that out either 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2010, 10:05:09 PM »

I am so sorry Seahorse! I did try it out first before sharing, I should have gotten A CLUE when I had several unknown gang bangers in my area, lol.

Sebastian, it's OK, we needed something to break-up the day. I was chuckling about it because I didn't reach one person,
she is sauvy, she'll figure it out.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2010, 10:08:49 PM »

Andrea Lackey interview with KOIN reporter - CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW:

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-June-4-encounter/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Grand jury witness shares her June 4 encounter with Terri Horman
   Reported by: Carly Kennelly
Email: ckennelly@koin.com
Last Update: 5:46 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
Print Story | ShareThis
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.

Only six or seven hours after their meeting in the store, Kyron was initially reported missing to police.

Leckey, a mother herself who now works at a different gym location, said she has sympathy for what Kyron's parents are going through.

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

"Only (Terri) knows the truth about what happened that day," she said.

Wednesday press conference: Investigators seek witnesses on day of Kyron's disappearance.

More: Landscaper in alleged murder-for-hire plot appears before grand jury

--Toshio Suzuki contributed to this report.
Thank you NaNa 29. Would this be the 2nd FM store?

I wonder what Andrea meant when she said "And despite noticing that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful? Deceitful about what?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2010, 10:20:17 PM »

I looked out the window just now.  Look what was on the window.  I would like to think of it as a message of hope.  It doesn't have red eyes, but it made me think of Kyron.  I've been seeing a lot of frogs, but this is the first frog like this I've seen in a long time.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2010, 10:22:59 PM »

I looked out the window just now.  Look what was on the window.  I would like to think of it as a message of hope.  It doesn't have red eyes, but it made me think of Kyron.  I've been seeing a lot of frogs, but this is the first frog like this I've seen in a long time.

Wow! That is tooooooo cute!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.