April 27, 2024, 04:46:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237370 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2010, 01:04:48 AM »

I still have issues with Kaine's behavior after Ky went missing. It just seemed unusual that if your son went missing you would run from the media and pretty much say no comment when they approach you.  I would never be able to go to the gym.  I would be at home or searching everywhere...anywhere I could think of.
I would be shouting to the ends of the universe to find my kid. It was odd I agree. Terri failed her poly, Tony noticed something was wrong with ehr behavior Right Away. maybe thats why he didnt talk to media? what about Desiree she didnt either< maybe Tony told her not to yet because of the odd circumstances? it was all wierd to me in the beginning. Tony huggin Kaine makes me think Kaine is not a bad guy? nothin has proven he is. yet.

i really think in the beginning they believed this to be a kidnapping for ransom. I think that is why the person from LE was staying with them.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2010, 01:06:58 AM »

You know Terri claims she has a receipt from Fred Meyer from 9:12am but couldn't someone else have given her that receipt.  I mean couldn't she have gone to Fred Meyer after 9:12 and found a receipt in the parking lot?  I'm just saying, unless there is a security camera showing Terri at Fred Meyer at 9:12 a receipt is not proof.

Unless she paid with a credit card.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2010, 01:08:10 AM »

I really want to believe he is alive...I just keep wondering how TH could have him hid without someone talking.  It would be very difficult to keep the plan going with LE and media keeping the pressure on.  And I really don't think TH thought the finger would be pointed at her---she seems to be surprised by it all.

And I keep remembering how I wanted Caylee to be at the mall and at mcdonalds.....And I feel sad about it all....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: August 14, 2010, 01:12:56 AM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »

I'm not ignoring you trying to talk to my grandson on FB Im and post here. I don't multi task well lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2010, 01:20:39 AM »

Could someone do a screenshot of that video that CW posted a few post back at 3:36 min mark. I think I see a way that Terri could have brought Kyron out that end door without the GK seeing them.

this

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2010, 01:21:13 AM »

I'm not ignoring you trying to talk to my grandson on FB Im and post here. I don't multi task well lol

neither do I, lol.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2010, 01:27:36 AM »

Could someone do a screenshot of that video that CW posted a few post back at 3:36 min mark. I think I see a way that Terri could have brought Kyron out that end door without the GK seeing them.

this

That's it Cw thank you> Where that truck is parked and if he was loading the mower and whatever someone could have come down the step and been around the curve without him seeing it and he looks like he is probably around my age so he probably can't see that far. I know I can't.

God Bless!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2010, 01:27:49 AM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.

This is the biggest question how did he disappear???  Magicians are good at it and usually there is some type of distraction going on to make people look the other way.  The science fair itself was a distraction because everyone was looking at the exhibits not at who was going in and out the door.  I thought the cell phones were a good indication of a ransom because they could have used a different cell phone for each call.  I wonder who let the cat out of the bag.  Maybe someone got scared their voice would be recognized.  Maybe they did make one call and threw the phone away and that's what LE is looking for.  We just know so little facts here.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2010, 01:28:14 AM »

I think that side of the school is where the soccer fields are at? That is where the groundskeeper was working. He had said he was hoping the kids would not come out as they normally do. If Terri spent any time at this school and she studied it and implimented a plan, then why didn't she take that into consideration? I would think she would have. Getting caught was the last thing she would have wanted.

How ever Kyron left that school it must have been a good plan because no one saw anything. In fact the plan that was thought of was good enough to elude LE so far as no one has been arrested and kyron remains unfound.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2010, 01:28:15 AM »

I still have issues with Kaine's behavior after Ky went missing. It just seemed unusual that if your son went missing you would run from the media and pretty much say no comment when they approach you.  I would never be able to go to the gym.  I would be at home or searching everywhere...anywhere I could think of.
I would be shouting to the ends of the universe to find my kid. It was odd I agree. Terri failed her poly, Tony noticed something was wrong with ehr behavior Right Away. maybe thats why he didnt talk to media? what about Desiree she didnt either< maybe Tony told her not to yet because of the odd circumstances? it was all wierd to me in the beginning. Tony huggin Kaine makes me think Kaine is not a bad guy? nothin has proven he is. yet.

i really think in the beginning they believed this to be a kidnapping for ransom. I think that is why the person from LE was staying with them.

Im thinking that is a possibility. still weighs in my mind.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2010, 01:28:31 AM »

Klaas I am sorry, that is not it either, I don't know how to do a screen shot.If you will watch it from the last photo you just posted as she walks around you can catch a glimpse of the GK truck was at the backend of the field.

I know I'm probably still missing it  Monkey Devil!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2010, 01:31:04 AM »

Denada Dah'ling,  I wanted to thank Nana who was right 'on it', like Monkeys always are.  Ya Ya
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2010, 01:31:26 AM »

You know Terri claims she has a receipt from Fred Meyer from 9:12am but couldn't someone else have given her that receipt.  I mean couldn't she have gone to Fred Meyer after 9:12 and found a receipt in the parking lot?  I'm just saying, unless there is a security camera showing Terri at Fred Meyer at 9:12 a receipt is not proof.

Unless she paid with a credit card.
The store can pull the receipt from the time from all checkouts. its real easy for them to do.(may take a little time but they can) Most of the stores have cameras (not all of them do) and if that one did they would have her on camera -time and receipt. that would make it easier.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: August 14, 2010, 01:39:03 AM »

That article is a good one. She was at the Freddy store between 9:30 and 10:00. Kiara wasn't well. She wasn't on the access road. So, IF she did something to Kyon, she did it right after she left the school. A bigger IF for me. 

Hey Kat_Gram,  I'm now thinking Kaine and Desiree have foundation to believe she had an accomplice.  I also don't think this person was in the truck at school but rather waiting by it.  Maybe that person took Kyron in his/her auto when Terri left the school and headed for the Freddies.  Wish we knew the answer to that  !!!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2010, 01:40:33 AM »

I never really thought about a kidnapping for ransom.  That would explain how she showed deception on 1 key question.  This scenario would be even worse....TH may not know where Ky is now....
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2010, 01:40:53 AM »

Klaas I am sorry, that is not it either, I don't know how to do a screen shot.If you will watch it from the last photo you just posted as she walks around you can catch a glimpse of the GK truck was at the backend of the field.

I know I'm probably still missing it  Monkey Devil!

Thank you Klaas ...you got part of it. CW posted it a few post back. Kook where the truck is parked, he could have missed anything from way back there. What do you think?

God Bless!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2010, 01:43:12 AM »

this

That's it Cw thank you> Where that truck is parked and if he was loading the mower and whatever someone could have come down the step and been around the curve without him seeing it and he looks like he is probably around my age so he probably can't see that far. I know I can't.

if gk was loading mower at the time yes/maybe, but they would have to wait at the stairs till
gk was loading then they could have been seen

if TH or her cohorts took kyron, it had to be a staight through shot

a big what IF, TH is telling the truth, she saw kyron with a male and 2 girls
and she just thought it was a chaperoned situation, and the 2 girls really
werent involved at all, the girls leave, and dude takes kyron
i know that implies kyron knew him, wonder if the LE have really looked at
delivery, ect persons
we all know it takes just a split sec of not looking, and their gone

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2010, 01:44:08 AM »

[/quote

Hello Everyone...I have not posted here in awhile but I have been following...I called those throw away phones long before anyone suspected...YaY...Just kidding...What I am curious about is if Kaine has purchased pay as you go phones...In the beginning his behavior was very odd...not wanting media involved...his coldness, etc.  Knowing that this family was into "CSI" I am curious about their financial standing.  I am also curious if Kaine and Terry kept talking to one another with the throw away phones.  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...he is sneaky...he has only recently started to show any emotion about Kyron...had to work up to that.  How does Desiree have a feeling that Kyron is stashed....because someone is feeding that to her.  If this crime was not pure random dumb luck by some unknown perp than it was well executed.  Terri did not do it alone and she did not just trust anybody...especially some female like Dede...who she barely knew.  If Kyron was expressing his desire to go live with his mom...do you really think Kaine and Terri did not know this?  Children are pretty expressive with their true feelings...I found it "odd" that Kaine had no idea that Kyron felt this way...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2010, 01:44:40 AM »

I would really like to know if Terri drove Kyron to school the day before or anytime within a week or two. I want to know if june 4th was a "take 2" on the plan.

Does anyone have the article that talked about the supposed fight that kaine and Terri had? I think it also said something about terri not bringing the project on the 3rd as planned? Does it say she brought the project on the 4th early to set it up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.