April 27, 2024, 03:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237360 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »

1.  I think Terri set the stage June 3 by saying the baby is sick.  I bet she told the teacher that as well. 

So she hauls a sick baby around on June 4 as well.  Whatever.

2.  She has a sick baby and yet insists on talking to a person that she hardly knows and shows that person a picture of Kyron, who the woman has since once?  Why, unless it is to cement that alibi fro 9-10. 

The rest of the day doesn't matter as she's home free.  Just make it a strong alibi from 9-10

3.  I have to say that the only reason this appears to be a circus is because Kaine and Desi want to keep Kyron in the news so they answer the reporters questions.  It's the public's insatiable desire to know.

If you recall, in the beginning,people were complaining because the parents weren't in the news.  They do and then their lives become available.

The only reason we know some of these sordid details is because of the media and the media goes for what sells.

Does anyone really think if there was a story on Kyron, say everyday, of different things about him such as playing soccer or some pics of a trip to Disneyland, for instance, that people wouldn't take that remote and click to another channel?

His name would become one of the myriad of missing children no ones hears another word about.

Keeping his name out there is all about Kyron.  Kyron playing soccer doesn't sell.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: August 14, 2010, 11:59:33 AM »

I wondered that also about the coat and backpack, maybe Kyron did think Terri took it?

I would love to know what time the alleged doctor's appointment was for.  Did Kyron want to look at more science fair projects.  Could Terri have said to him "hurry up" we have to get to the DR?  Could Terri have suggested Kyron go ahead and look and she would meet him around the back of the school to get to his DR appointment? 

I think you've hit it. She probably said he could have a couple minutes more to check out the cool electrical exhibit while she would meet him around the back or side or wherever he exited from.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 14, 2010, 12:01:38 PM »

1.  I think Terri set the stage June 3 by saying the baby is sick.  I bet she told the teacher that as well. 

So she hauls a sick baby around on June 4 as well.  Whatever.

2.  She has a sick baby and yet insists on talking to a person that she hardly knows and shows that person a picture of Kyron, who the woman has since once?  Why, unless it is to cement that alibi fro 9-10. 

The rest of the day doesn't matter as she's home free.  Just make it a strong alibi from 9-10

3.  I have to say that the only reason this appears to be a circus is because Kaine and Desi want to keep Kyron in the news so they answer the reporters questions.  It's the public's insatiable desire to know.

If you recall, in the beginning,people were complaining because the parents weren't in the news.  They do and then their lives become available.

The only reason we know some of these sordid details is because of the media and the media goes for what sells.

Does anyone really think if there was a story on Kyron, say everyday, of different things about him such as playing soccer or some pics of a trip to Disneyland, for instance, that people wouldn't take that remote and click to another channel?

His name would become one of the myriad of missing children no ones hears another word about.

Keeping his name out there is all about Kyron.  Kyron playing soccer doesn't sell.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: August 14, 2010, 12:05:41 PM »

I'm bringing this over from InSessions, I know Scandi is a local and I think one or two other posters are and wanted to see if they can verify this also.   The locals posted last night the online video is an edited version of what was shown on their 5:00 p.m. news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coughhimup View Post
Andrea Leckey was interviewed on KOINTV6. She said something about Terri having Baby K in the Walker Road Fred Meyer. I am trying to find a link to the video. It just aired on the news here and they said link to interview would be going up.

This is the 1st time someone has mentioned her having the Baby K. There's more. I always have a hard time with KOIN links!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortlandMama View Post
I'm local in Portland. I watched the news on KOIN and Andrea said Terri was holding Baby K in her arms. I played it twice to make sure I heard it correctly...seems like it was edited out of what they posted on the website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORdad View Post
When they played it on the news at 5:00 she clearly said Terri was holding babyK in her arms. The online video does not seem to include that segment.

It is very curious that we haven't heard anything about the baby at the school or anywhere else that day, until this interview - and that mention gets removed before publishing online. I think there is something significant about whether Terri had the baby with her. Like perhaps she didn't have her at the school but did after or something. Only time will tell.

Just My Opinions.

Originally Posted by PortlandMama 
I'm local in Portland. I watched the news on KOIN and Andrea said Terri was holding Baby K in her arms. I played it twice to make sure I heard it correctly...seems like it was edited out of what they posted on the website.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14433365

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2010, 12:08:21 PM »

Furthermore, NO ONE from Kaine's or Terri's family has talked...so how can we even speculate when we do not know Terri's complete timeline.  Also, if Terri handed him off to someone...it would have to be someone she trusted completely...they knew they were committing a crime.  I am sure they had watched enough CSI to be aware of the ramifications.  Again, if this was not a random perp with extremely insane luck...it was well executed...like a mission.  And you do not partake in a mission when you don't trust your battle buddies...and to trust your battle buddies...they have to have your back...and that takes a high level of trust.

Good post...totally agree.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »

I agree No Rose, the interviews with everyone at school only indicate they saw Terri and Kyron. No one mentions Kiara, that is something I would definitely think another child ie. Tanner would have said.  Why is that?  Where was Kiara?  Was there someone in Terri's truck watching Kiara? Hence the sighting of another party in the truck. If so, where was this other party when she went to Fred Myer? If Terri left the school between 8:45 and 9:00 a.m. arrives at the Fred Myer at 9:10, was this other party in the truck with Kyron?  How long was Terri in Fred Myer? Could this other person in the truck done the dirty deed while she was in Fred Myer? Are there any woods or abandoned properties near this Fred Myer?
I'm finding it interesting that Andrea said Terri was with Kiara. I can only go with what locals over on IS posted. Just wondered if any locals here saw that on the news as well.

Locals or not, I've seen alot of mis-hearing of videos in this case and others.  Sometimes people hear what they want to hear. 
I don't know, just that three locals heard it on the news.

Well IF IT WAS said on the news then removed from the print and video, it must be on the request of LE. 

Agree, it has to be intentional keeping any sightings of Kiara that day away from the viewing public. I find myself everytime there is a PC or interview yelling at the screen, please someone ask where Kiara was!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2010, 12:11:58 PM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.

Yes, smuggled out makes sense...possibly hidden in the school somewhere for a while.  Remember, the teacher didn't think anything of it because she thought Kyron was going to the doctor.

The doctor visit...we've been told that Terri said she made an appointment on Thursday for the next Friday.   With the teacher having a hearing problem, she might have though Terri said Friday.  OR...she might have thought next Friday was the next day.  Here in the South, we say next Friday (meaning next week) and this Friday (meaning this week). 

Maybe it really was a misunderstanding by the teacher as to "which" Friday Kyron had a doctor's appointment. 

Most likely she just said "Friday". Purposely vague. If she had said "Next Friday" that would definitely have raised a question, especially if she was calling on the 3rd. The person on the other end of the line would most likely assume it was the 11th and not "tomorrow", but would probably ask to be sure. I don't think she did ask which is why I believe Terri just said "Friday."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2010, 12:12:57 PM »

IMO The Skyline School groundskeeper needs to hire more help this is a lot for one guy to do.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2010, 12:15:05 PM »

IMO The Skyline School groundskeeper needs to hire more help this is a lot for one guy to do.

Not a good reference for his services, for sure!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 14, 2010, 12:20:14 PM »

I'm bringing this over from InSessions, I know Scandi is a local and I think one or two other posters are and wanted to see if they can verify this also.   The locals posted last night the online video is an edited version of what was shown on their 5:00 p.m. news.

Quote:
Andrea Leckey was interviewed on KOINTV6. She said something about Terri having Baby K in the Walker Road Fred Meyer. I am trying to find a link to the video. It just aired on the news here and they said link to interview would be going up.

This is the 1st time someone has mentioned her having the Baby K. There's more. I always have a hard time with KOIN links!
Quote:
Quote:
When they played it on the news at 5:00 she clearly said Terri was holding babyK in her arms. The online video does not seem to include that segment.

It is very curious that we haven't heard anything about the baby at the school or anywhere else that day, until this interview - and that mention gets removed before publishing online. I think there is something significant about whether Terri had the baby with her. Like perhaps she didn't have her at the school but did after or something. Only time will tell.

Just My Opinions.

Well if she DVR'd it to allow her to play it back, THEN she or someone else can put that video in the internet for all of us to see.  Until then, I don't believe it. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2010, 12:23:12 PM »

Excellent point Sassifrass!  Wonder if for some reason Kyron thought Terri grabbed his backpack and jacket?

I'm remembering that Kyron's friend said that Kyron said he was going to see another exhibit - that was [electronic?]. Anybody remember that? What if Terri told Kyron that she needed to check on the baby in the truck, and to meet her at point A, at which time she'd come back in and show him this one she had seen that was electronic. I just picture Terri luring him someplace with the promise of a super cool science exhibit. Maybe she even told him there were a few outside she had seen?
That is really good, maybe she did tell him there were some exhibits outside.

The groundskeeper did say he saw some kids come outside to look at a garden.

We just can't seem to get out of the garden!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »

That is really good, maybe she did tell him there were some exhibits outside.

The groundskeeper did say he saw some kids come outside to look at a garden.

Well it just breaks my heart to no end that he was having the day of his life - the science fair, which he had a super cool exhibit - and Terri with her selfish motives had her own plans that would change turn things entirely upside down for him.

Yes, that is another heart breaker.  However, if something had to happen to him, I am glad he was having a great day rather than a lousy one.

Kyron, we are looking for you.  Hold tight, Bud!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2010, 12:34:13 PM »

I love that pic as well!  Kyron is very photogenic, and you can clearly see he has a sweet spirit. This is so frustrating to us as a group, I cannot imagine what the family members are going through. I wish the guilty party would have a moment of moral depth and come clean for the sake of this little boy.

I so agree with you.

Thanks for the good  wishes for the monkeys in your last post.

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Just My Opinions.

Well if she DVR'd it to allow her to play it back, THEN she or someone else can put that video in the internet for all of us to see.  Until then, I don't believe it. 

I agree with you, Klaas, I'm not going to bite into this BS 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2010, 12:37:36 PM »

I agree No Rose, the interviews with everyone at school only indicate they saw Terri and Kyron. No one mentions Kiara, that is something I would definitely think another child ie. Tanner would have said.  Why is that?  Where was Kiara?  Was there someone in Terri's truck watching Kiara? Hence the sighting of another party in the truck. If so, where was this other party when she went to Fred Myer? If Terri left the school between 8:45 and 9:00 a.m. arrives at the Fred Myer at 9:10, was this other party in the truck with Kyron?  How long was Terri in Fred Myer? Could this other person in the truck done the dirty deed while she was in Fred Myer? Are there any woods or abandoned properties near this Fred Myer?
I'm finding it interesting that Andrea said Terri was with Kiara. I can only go with what locals over on IS posted. Just wondered if any locals here saw that on the news as well.

Does anyone remember in the very beginning where it was said Terri had to leave the SF to get home to Kiara?

I believe in miracles!
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2010, 12:38:18 PM »

I really don't think she walked out the door with Kyron or waited for Kyron. It was too risky for her to do. I know I am being ignored, lol, but I think he was smuggled out. Well unless you skipped my posting earlier you understand my theory, today's theory anyway.

I don't think she walked out the main entrance with Kyron and I don't think she waited for him either.  I don't think she would risk leaving him alone to walk out because he could tell anyone what he was doing and that his step-mom was waiting.   Also, I have an eight year old son and for him to walk out a side door of school on my say so would be way out of his comfort zone.  He would be afraid he would get in trouble from a teacher or principal.  You don't just walk out of school when the school day is starting.  JMO.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2010, 12:40:45 PM »

Locals or not, I've seen alot of mis-hearing of videos in this case and others.  Sometimes people hear what they want to hear. 

I agree, Klaas.  We can all see the same thing in writing, too and come up with very different interpretations of what was said.

We all come to this with our own agendas and pasts.  Some may be victims, some may relate to one of the characters more than another.  That is what makes this such a great place. 

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2010, 12:44:14 PM »

Yes, smuggled out makes sense...possibly hidden in the school somewhere for a while.  Remember, the teacher didn't think anything of it because she thought Kyron was going to the doctor.

The doctor visit...we've been told that Terri said she made an appointment on Thursday for the next Friday.   With the teacher having a hearing problem, she might have though Terri said Friday.  OR...she might have thought next Friday was the next day.  Here in the South, we say next Friday (meaning next week) and this Friday (meaning this week).  

Maybe it really was a misunderstanding by the teacher as to "which" Friday Kyron had a doctor's appointment.  

I say "next Friday," all the time and mean not this Friday, but next Friday.  Now I am very careful to make sure I am clear because, as I grew up, I realized not everyone understands what I am trying to say.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 01:08:57 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 14, 2010, 12:50:47 PM »

Yes, smuggled out makes sense...possibly hidden in the school somewhere for a while.  Remember, the teacher didn't think anything of it because she thought Kyron was going to the doctor.

The doctor visit...we've been told that Terri said she made an appointment on Thursday for the next Friday.   With the teacher having a hearing problem, she might have though Terri said Friday.  OR...she might have thought next Friday was the next day.  Here in the South, we say next Friday (meaning next week) and this Friday (meaning this week). 

I say "next Friday," all the time and mean not this Friday, but next Friday.  Now I am very careful to make sure I am clear because, as I grew up, I realize not everyone understands what I am trying to say.

There is always "Friday week", meaning Friday a week from now or next Friday.

I like to include the date whenever possible: Friday, the 11th.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2010, 12:54:02 PM »

I say "next Friday," all the time and mean not this Friday, but next Friday.  Now I am very careful to make sure I am clear because, as I grew up, I realize not everyone understands what I am trying to say.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would automatically assume you meant tomorrow if you said Next Friday and today was Thursday. I think that anyone would either ask for clarification or assume you meant the Friday after this one. Which is why imo she DIDN'T say "Next Friday".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.