April 26, 2024, 06:21:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237307 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: August 14, 2010, 02:26:21 PM »

Thanks Blonde - wonder why the actual video doesn't say that?  That part of the video does not look edited.  The sentance in the article doesn't even flow well.  Odd.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: August 14, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »

I  watch all of  CSI  in Dexter, Bones, Criminal Minds and NCIS etc
I have read all Thomas Harris books,and the DVD's
 I make myself watch terrible movies just to see how the Criminal Mind works

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 14, 2010, 02:30:40 PM »

Yes, excellent point.  I've wondered many times why Kyron didn't get his backpack and coat before leaving.  I've also wondered why the teachers didn't think it odd that those items were on his desk when they thought he was gone and it was raining and cool outside.

That's why "sometimes" I just wonder if he wasn't snatched from the hallway into a room and moved later.

The plan was to make it appear as if Terri left him at school and he disappeared from the school.

So police wouldn't be looking for Kyron while the three amigas were doing their bad deeds, and parents notified of he being missing, the appointment thing and the jacket/bookbag thing had to be in place.

I don't doubt that Terri told the teacher that Kyron had an appointment on Friday, not specifying which Friday, so the teacher would think Kyron was off that day due to the appointment. Terri knew the lady was bad of hearing, something she counted on.

The bookbag and jacket served the same purpose - to prove he was there that morning, and Kyron must've disappeared from the school, or that he was returning sometime during the day... again, to get time to do their bad deeds.

Terri had to have an accomplice, because there was no evidence of foul play (that we all know of) on her vehicle or home. Even if she ran the truck through a carwash, there should've been stuff left over for police to collect.

So, the evidence then is in someone else's car. Apparently is not Dede's car, or her butt would've been dragged to jail already.

IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #403 on: August 14, 2010, 02:32:20 PM »

no rose
I not only watch all of those CSI shows, throw in Dexter, Bones, Criminal Minds and NCIS, and never once did I look at the shows to get ideas on how to commit a crime. Most people watch because it is entertainment.

then all the people that want to blame their crimes on tv,vid ect.
then no one wants to consider, that the make up of these people
is sick in some way, thats why they cant fig it out that it is entertainment
seems simple to me TV = entertainment
TV, movies, music, video games, etc if your sick in the head you might go off and do something illegal. Most people know it is entertainment, imo.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #404 on: August 14, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »

I don't remember seeing this posted. If it was, so sorry! 

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-in-alleged-murder-for-hire-plot/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

Landscaper in alleged murder-for-hire plot testifies before grand jury

The landscaper in the alleged murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman testified before the grand jury, sources told KOIN Local 6.

In a story first reported by The Oregonian, Terri Horman allegedly tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine Horman six to seven months before Kyron Horman disappeared.

KL6 has confirmed investigators used an undercover agent on June 26 in an effort to get Terri to open up about the alleged plot. When the agent and the landscaper arrived at the Horman residence on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road that evening, Terri called 911 to report trespassers on the property, foiling the sting.

Law enforcement has not commented about the sting or whether it resulted in any evidence useful in their investigation. 

According to retired Portland Police Capt. C.W. Jensen, the grand jury is looking at this because it paints them a picture of Terri's character.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: August 14, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »

I just sent the reporter of that article a request for clarification on whether Andrea said Kiara was in Terri's arms or not.  The printed article says it but the actual video does not.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: August 14, 2010, 02:44:19 PM »

Going through all Blink posts I think important...will bring more and looking for one in specific.

14.Tracygirl says:
June 17, 2010 at 10:05 pm
“Let me be clear in my communication with all readers:

I will stake my professional reputation on the fact that this is a sexually motivated crime.

If we agree on that, how is one getting to the SM?

B”

Oh gosh blink you are brave to ask that question because what ever answer anyone comes up with will be the latest rumor!

But to answer and play along. If the step mom did this and it is a sexually motivated crime, she would have either sexually assulted him or she brought him to someone as pay off or as a “gift”.

I dont’ think that happened btw, just answering a what if question

You were bright to pick up my point.

The odds are absolutely stacked against her involvement.
B
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: August 14, 2010, 02:44:54 PM »

I just sent the reporter of that article a request for clarification on whether Andrea said Kiara was in Terri's arms or not.  The printed article says it but the actual video does not.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #408 on: August 14, 2010, 02:45:16 PM »

Good thinking Klaas! It will be good to get a final answer! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: August 14, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »

43.SS says:
June 18, 2010 at 7:12 pm
Blink do you still feel the same today about it being a sexually motivated crime? And still not SM? Could SM have helped someone, like the uncle? I left a comment previously that for some reason did not post – suppose the SM, when in the hallway with K, told him to go out to the uncle’s truck and then she went out the other way so she was seen leaving alone? All of the other stuff – taking the photo that morning, leaving the backpack, posting on FB – almost seems staged and set up but I could of course be dead wrong. Any comment on why SM would not be forthcoming in the first place? Also I have never seen anything at all about whether the police asked/received lie detector tests to eliminate people…

Statistically speaking, in some form, yes I believe this is a sexually motivated crime, as do many colleagues I speak with, based on known information in this case.

It makes zero sense to me, to think a poi has the skillsets to plan a crime like this, with the full knowledge they would absolutely be a suspect, and then not hire an attorney, and let LE live with me 20/7. If this woman’s fave shows are CSI and Dexter, she has a minimum working knowledge of forensics and investigation. Kyron’s step dad is a detective.

To me, it is almost like they WANT someone to believe the heat is on her and not them.

If Terri Horman has not been told she is a possible suspect, then she will never be one, imo.
B

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: August 14, 2010, 02:49:01 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.

I bet LE knows when Kiara was around and when she was not. If I were up to no good, I certainly would not be hauling a toddler around. Those little rascals can really slow one down when running errands and committing crimes.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: August 14, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »

Just catching up with all the posts. Whew! Lots to read.
In pondering thoughts about this case I keep wondering what type of relationship TH and DY had between each other. It seems that TH felt comfortable enough to email DY often enough. It just puzzles me to think that DY felt so much negativity towards TH as she has openly and publicly stated when TH was at least staying in contact with her and apparently keeping DY abreast of the goings on in their (the Horman's) daily lives.

I've seen pictures of B-day parties that included many family members etc... So today I am wondering what other extended family members TH may have possibly developed a friendship with if any?
Did TH contact any of DY or KH's family members near or around the time that Kyron was reported as missing?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #412 on: August 14, 2010, 02:53:28 PM »

43.SS says:
June 18, 2010 at 7:12 pm
Blink do you still feel the same today about it being a sexually motivated crime? And still not SM? Could SM have helped someone, like the uncle? I left a comment previously that for some reason did not post – suppose the SM, when in the hallway with K, told him to go out to the uncle’s truck and then she went out the other way so she was seen leaving alone? All of the other stuff – taking the photo that morning, leaving the backpack, posting on FB – almost seems staged and set up but I could of course be dead wrong. Any comment on why SM would not be forthcoming in the first place? Also I have never seen anything at all about whether the police asked/received lie detector tests to eliminate people…

Statistically speaking, in some form, yes I believe this is a sexually motivated crime, as do many colleagues I speak with, based on known information in this case.

It makes zero sense to me, to think a poi has the skillsets to plan a crime like this, with the full knowledge they would absolutely be a suspect, and then not hire an attorney, and let LE live with me 20/7. If this woman’s fave shows are CSI and Dexter, she has a minimum working knowledge of forensics and investigation. Kyron’s step dad is a detective.

To me, it is almost like they WANT someone to believe the heat is on her and not them.

If Terri Horman has not been told she is a possible suspect, then she will never be one, imo.
B

I'm curious as to whether she feels the same way today.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: August 14, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »

Reported by: Carly Kennelly
"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207498#msg1207498

so where was kitty while TH and kyron are wandering from exhibit to exhibit i think in the car/truck alone, TH and kyron go in take pic, it looks like they were going from
exhibit to exhibit , because TH placed the book bag, and maybe kyron was with group
for a minute or two, she asked him to go check on kitty, TH never saw kyron by the
classroom door, kyron was already outside, TH says time for your appt, off they go
if i can build on this scenario, do you know how big 40acres are, its huge, i own 13
thats all wooded except for a flat, thats about 80ft X 260ft
to be continued............
JMO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 14, 2010, 02:57:39 PM »

Going through all Blink posts I think important...will bring more and looking for one in specific.

14.Tracygirl says:
June 17, 2010 at 10:05 pm
“Let me be clear in my communication with all readers:

I will stake my professional reputation on the fact that this is a sexually motivated crime.

If we agree on that, how is one getting to the SM?

B”

Oh gosh blink you are brave to ask that question because what ever answer anyone comes up with will be the latest rumor!

But to answer and play along. If the step mom did this and it is a sexually motivated crime, she would have either sexually assulted him or she brought him to someone as pay off or as a “gift”.

I dont’ think that happened btw, just answering a what if question

You were bright to pick up my point.

The odds are absolutely stacked against her involvement.
B

I'm having a problem if this was a sexually motivated crime, unless Terri did hand Kyron over to a pedophile. I've seen this brought up before about a sexually motivated crime, guess it could be, but sure don't see Terri sexually assaulting Kyron  imo
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 14, 2010, 02:59:16 PM »

While LE is checking out Terri's friends and acquaintances, I wonder if they are also checking out Kaine's friends and acquaintances. There could be a previously unknown close, personal link to Terri with one of Kaine's friends or acquaintances. Michael Cook is an example, but I am questioning if there are others. Kaine would not be necessarily aware that Terri had gone farther than saying hello one time.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: August 14, 2010, 03:00:11 PM »

I would warn you that those posts of BLINKS were before the MFH plot and alot of stuff in this case.  People change their minds and that includes Blink.  I cannot speak for Blink but I know that we all change our minds about things as we get more information.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: August 14, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."    I guess that I don't find that odd, having a neighbor who is merely an acquaintance comes up to me while I'm working in the garage, and starts telling me and showing me pics of her kid. She even flags me down at the store when she sees me. I suppose one could look at the pic of Kyron that Terri showed Andrea, either it was an alibi, or she was proud to show the pic of Kyron. I'm sure at the time Andrea, though surprised she was shown the pic, would not have thought it was for an alibi.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #418 on: August 14, 2010, 03:03:35 PM »

I would warn you that those posts of BLINKS were before the MFH plot and alot of stuff in this case.  People change their minds and that includes Blink.  I cannot speak for Blink but I know that we all change our minds about things as we get more information.

Isn't THAT the truth! I don't know how many times I've changed my theories when new info came in. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: August 14, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »

While LE is checking out Terri's friends and acquaintances, I wonder if they are also checking out Kaine's friends and acquaintances. There could be a previously unknown close, personal link to Terri with one of Kaine's friends or acquaintances. Michael Cook is an example, but I am questioning if there are others. Kaine would not be necessarily aware that Terri had gone farther than saying hello one time.
I sure don't know but it is probably part of their investigation to check Kaine and his friends, and Desiree and her friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.