April 18, 2024, 10:59:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 236997 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: August 14, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »

I'm curious to know if there is any way to find out what the time and date are as to when that video was created and then also the date as for when it was uploaded?

It was uploaded approximately 12 hours ago, Patricia.  I don't know exactly when it was created.
Do you all think the person who did this video is just a sicko? If Blink sent it to the police, she must have thought it was more, and DD also thinks it may be more. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: August 14, 2010, 06:44:48 PM »

just so you all know...

I use to not pay attention to this stuff and thought what a bunch of idiots and whacko's and mental people... but over the years I started paying attention... my personal opinion is there is something very strange going on out there and there is a group of people connected to this stuff.  I watch for this stuff. 

I will say that my first thought in the kyron case was a serial killer.. too hard to explain why I thought that... had they not come up with Terri, I would still think that because there is so much in this case which points to it... but with all this terri and dede stuff coming out all along I would be crazy to ignore the terri and dede theory....and as everyone knows, I don't ignore any theory and I work on them all... but despite all of the terri and dede info, and all of my working on all theories, I still have not eliminated this is a sk group crime... I have a lot of reasons why I wonder this.  so when crazy stuff like this video, and the note on the wall and the CL post pop up... I pay close attention... even if not responsible for kyron, it could be one of this group still sending out messages...

I know you all probably think I'm nuts, but that is okay, I use to be the one on the other side of the coin laughing at people who believed this... but I don't laugh anymore... I have very good reason to believe this stuff is going on...

so just so you all know(mostly you posters who have not posted with me much or who are new) I take this stuff seriously and always interested if anyone sees this stuff... please let me know..

thanks

Happily, I don't run across stuff like this is my normal internet travels, but if I see anything, I'll let you know.

I had not considered a serial killer. My bets were with a child predator who saw an opportunity, and human trafficking was another possibility. I thought there would be too many people around for Terri to pull anything, but her actions and those of her friends have moved her to the top of my list for now. While I am focusing on Terri, there a other possibilities for the disappearance of Kyron, and my hope is that LE and the FBI are covering all bases. If it turns out not be be Terri, maybe they can legally do something to her for interference and distraction in the investigation.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 14, 2010, 06:44:52 PM »

I'm curious to know if there is any way to find out what the time and date are as to when that video was created and then also the date as for when it was uploaded?

It was uploaded August 14, 2010 but no way to say for sure when it was created other than obviously after Kyron went missing.  Also, based upon some of the info in the video, I'd say it was created within the last week (just a guess).
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: August 14, 2010, 06:45:20 PM »

It was uploaded approximately 12 hours ago, Patricia.  I don't know exactly when it was created.

Thanks Claycat.
I am trying to see if there is anything with this case that corresponds as to why the creator of that video chose to upload when he/she/it did.
So far all that I can tell is that there is news about the gardener and his statements about not seeing TH at the back entrance of the school and also that the latest witness stated that TH did indeed have the baby with her at FM's.

Did I miss anything else?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: August 14, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »

Do you all think the person who did this video is just a sicko? If Blink sent it to the police, she must have thought it was more, and DD also thinks it may be more. 

IMO it's odd enough that it needs to be checked out.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: August 14, 2010, 06:46:32 PM »

Interestingly, Multinomah County named July as Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/multnomah_county_commissioners_4.html
Thank-you, that is why before when that you tube was posted why I asked if this is a sicko, or is this really happening where the video showed, and the person wanted people to know that? I seriously don't know what to think.

It seems the video has a believer. Here is a comment:

noeuro
47 minutes ago Oregon is a beautiful State but I came to the conclusion days ago that this particular area has something to do with witchcraft or Satanism, maybe the worship of the trees. The video is picking up on things that have not made sense to me.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: August 14, 2010, 06:46:41 PM »

It was uploaded August 14, 2010 but no way to say for sure when it was created other than obviously after Kyron went missing.  Also, based upon some of the info in the video, I'd say it was created within the last week (just a guess).

Thank you Klaas. I responded to Claycat as to why I asked about that.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: August 14, 2010, 06:48:38 PM »

IMO it's odd enough that it needs to be checked out.

I second that opinion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: August 14, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »

Thanks Claycat.
I am trying to see if there is anything with this case that corresponds as to why the creator of that video chose to upload when he/she/it did.
So far all that I can tell is that there is news about the gardener and his statements about not seeing TH at the back entrance of the school and also that the latest witness stated that TH did indeed have the baby with her at FM's.

Did I miss anything else?

At least one of the locations in the video matches with the locations LE has asked people about - NW Newberry Rd
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: August 14, 2010, 06:50:26 PM »

This line stood out:

"The black SUV seen in the mirror places you at the location of NW Newberry Cell phone ping."

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 14, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »

I pay attention to you DD and to Tracey. I also think there is something to a SK or just plain perverts. How many attempted abductions happen in Portland of little boys?
I read somewhere that here were 40 missing children in Portland currently. I think that was a comment on Oregon Live or whatever. I just hope that LE isn’t trying to make it stick to Terri without going down that other fork in the road, that it wasn’t her.
For every fact I read, there is an alternate fact. None of the persons involved in this excluding Kane’s brother have ever been citied for jaywalking, now they are criminal masterminds. Many vehicles, many persons that are in cahoots with Terri ? I call bs on that one.
ie.   The bat phones, when were they purchased ?   
The media does not check their facts before they publish or they release information that has been edited.   
….
Today at 5:48 IMO, Terri was afraid that some stuff about her would come out, like a bad marriage and perhaps an affair and that is why she failed the LDT.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 14, 2010, 06:51:05 PM »

IMO The Skyline School groundskeeper needs to hire more help this is a lot for one guy to do.

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am back again on this side door, and I know I am driving everyone nuts. But just can't let it go. On the pic above...is this the end door near Kyron's classroom? And if so...where does this sidewalk end up? Scandi do you live close to Skyline?

Hi Darla,  I'm in West Slope, probably 10 miles away.  That is the side of the school close to the soccer field.  And yes, if you go in that door you will go up a stairway to the second floor and Kyron's classroom is the first one on the right.  If you were to walk thru Kyron's classroom, you would be looking thru the windows that are on the front side of the school and be looking out towards Skyline Rd.  From that position you might even see the little access road down below, or at least the trees that line it and give it definition.

I'd have to look at the photos again, but from that sidewalk there is a set of stairs that go down to a small road between the soccer field and the school.  It is thatdirt road that becomes the access rd I believe.  I think the sidewalk just ends past the set of stairs.

I'm going to find a photo as they were just posted here recently.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: August 14, 2010, 06:55:27 PM »

I just sent the reporter of that article a request for clarification on whether Andrea said Kiara was in Terri's arms or not.  The printed article says it but the actual video does not.

Thanks, Klaas.

I bet LE knows when Kiara was around and when she was not. If I were up to no good, I certainly would not be hauling a toddler around. Those little rascals can really slow one down when running errands and committing crimes.

To do list:
Get toddler medicine
Show photos of Kyron to acquaintance
Hand off Kyron to human traffickers/Kill Kyron
Work out at gym
Not even Dahmer would have such a to do list

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: August 14, 2010, 06:59:07 PM »

I pay attention to you DD and to Tracey. I also think there is something to a SK or just plain perverts. How many attempted abductions happen in Portland of little boys?
I read somewhere that here were 40 missing children in Portland currently. I think that was a comment on Oregon Live or whatever. I just hope that LE isn’t trying to make it stick to Terri without going down that other fork in the road, that it wasn’t her.
For every fact I read, there is an alternate fact. None of the persons involved in this excluding Kane’s brother have ever been citied for jaywalking, now they are criminal masterminds. Many vehicles, many persons that are in cahoots with Terri ? I call bs on that one.
ie.   The bat phones, when were they purchased ?   
The media does not check their facts before they publish or they release information that has been edited.   
….
Today at 5:48 IMO, Terri was afraid that some stuff about her would come out, like a bad marriage and perhaps an affair and that is why she failed the LDT.

Whole-heartedly agree and lmao at bat phones.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: August 14, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »

I wasn't exactly right.  The sidewalk just stops.  And I don't think you would be able to see the access rd from his classroom - not sure, but it is below the level of the front lawn.  I was surprised to see how much space and foliage is in-between the front of the school and Skyline Rd.  And I don't see a dirt road down next to the soccer field.

I think a person could almost hide in that area in front of the school.  !!!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: August 14, 2010, 07:02:05 PM »

any locals or anyone.... do you recognize where this place is....

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: August 14, 2010, 07:07:36 PM »

Wykes why the need for the 2nd store? She had her alibi with the first store? Also, if the plan was to take kyron from the 2nd store, why did she bother going to the first store?

I want to know what was on that darn receipt! Did she buy a coffee or something before going to hunt down the med? I have a question, are there no stores on every corner in oregon as there are in California? I am surrounded by savemarts, one to my left, one to my right then I have a walgreens, a rite aide, a safeway, super walmart, discount grocers... If one place didn't have something I would travel less then a mile to get to the next stop! This is the part of this that makes no sense to me. Why did she travel all over? The only thing I can think of is it was a script and one pharm didn't have it in stock so she went to the other.

I dunno for sure why the 2nd FM store, TG!  The info certainly creates more questions than answers.  Like you've said, the 1st FM store gave her an alibi. 

If the meds for Kiara were OTC, I'm with you TG, why not just pop into the nearest store like Walgreens or something?  Why go 11 minutes down the road, unless it was for a prescription the 1st FM didn't have in stock? 

Maybe the 2nd FM store was to cement in an alibi?  I guess it can be seen either way that Terri 'may or may not have' gone out of her way to chat it up with Andrea at the 2nd FM store? 

Am guessing that Terri then went to Albertsons after the 2nd FM store? It's just a few minutes away.  Where/how else does Terri being at Albertsons fit into her timeline that morning? 

"According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.
"

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

The 1st FM store is in Hillsboro (Terri says she has receipt for 9.12a), the 2nd FM store (the Sunset Fred Meyer store referred to above) is 11 minutes down the road in Beaverton.  Terri had to have driven from the 1st FM store straight to the 2nd, in order to be there between the time Andrea said they briefly chatted. (somewhere between 9.30 - 10a). 

It seems Terri supposedly was on the road driving around with Kiara and her earache by 10.15a. 

Did she stop at Albertsons first?  It's just a few minutes from the 2nd FM store, and in Beaverton as well:
Albertsons - 5415 Southwest Beaverton Hillsdale Highway

The following from the timeline on klaas's screenshot
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8369.msg1207213#msg1207213

"-- Around 10a at the Fred Meyer store at 15995 SW Walker Road.  Beaverton, OR

-- Between 10.15 and 11.30a on Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads, or along Germantown or Old Germantown Roads. "

Kind of weird to me why Terri would go to Beaverton, then drive Kiara around on those roads, then BACK to Beaverton to the gym by at 11.39a. 

"At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 14, 2010, 07:07:47 PM »

Interestingly, Multinomah County named July as Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/multnomah_county_commissioners_4.html
Thank-you, that is why before when that you tube was posted why I asked if this is a sicko, or is this really happening where the video showed, and the person wanted people to know that? I seriously don't know what to think.

It seems the video has a believer. Here is a comment:

noeuro
47 minutes ago Oregon is a beautiful State but I came to the conclusion days ago that this particular area has something to do with witchcraft or Satanism, maybe the worship of the trees. The video is picking up on things that have not made sense to me.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: August 14, 2010, 07:07:53 PM »

any locals or anyone.... do you recognize where this place is....

Thank you for all that you do DD. I just want you to know that I appreciate the hard work that you do.

With that said, and this is just imo, but, that looks to me to be a great big wild goose chase from where I am sitting.
I'm curious too, please don't get me wrong. I'm just saying. I could be wrong.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 14, 2010, 07:08:54 PM »

This line stood out:

"The black SUV seen in the mirror places you at the location of NW Newberry Cell phone ping."
I thought that was really strange also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.