March 29, 2024, 07:41:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 235920 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: August 14, 2010, 07:10:52 PM »

any locals or anyone.... do you recognize where this place is....

Thank you for all that you do DD. I just want you to know that I appreciate the hard work that you do.

With that said, and this is just imo, but, that looks to me to be a great big wild goose chase from where I am sitting.
I'm curious too, please don't get me wrong. I'm just saying. I could be wrong.

hehe, yes, I've been known to fly with the geese at times 
I don't expect anyone to fly with me... I'm just wondering where this place is, as I am always interested in islands.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: August 14, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »

I pay attention to you DD and to Tracey. I also think there is something to a SK or just plain perverts. How many attempted abductions happen in Portland of little boys?
I read somewhere that here were 40 missing children in Portland currently. I think that was a comment on Oregon Live or whatever. I just hope that LE isn’t trying to make it stick to Terri without going down that other fork in the road, that it wasn’t her.
For every fact I read, there is an alternate fact. None of the persons involved in this excluding Kane’s brother have ever been citied for jaywalking, now they are criminal masterminds. Many vehicles, many persons that are in cahoots with Terri ? I call bs on that one.
ie.   The bat phones, when were they purchased ?   
The media does not check their facts before they publish or they release information that has been edited.   
….
Today at 5:48 IMO, Terri was afraid that some stuff about her would come out, like a bad marriage and perhaps an affair and that is why she failed the LDT.

I had no idea there were that many missing children in that area 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: August 14, 2010, 07:11:50 PM »

This line stood out:

"The black SUV seen in the mirror places you at the location of NW Newberry Cell phone ping."
I thought that was really strange also.

So are we all thinking that whomever had created said video possibly has "some" inside knowledge?
Interesting.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #543 on: August 14, 2010, 07:12:24 PM »

Thank you for all that you do DD. I just want you to know that I appreciate the hard work that you do.

With that said, and this is just imo, but, that looks to me to be a great big wild goose chase from where I am sitting.

Looks like Sauvie Island area. They have a lot of little islands.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #544 on: August 14, 2010, 07:13:33 PM »

This line stood out:

"The black SUV seen in the mirror places you at the location of NW Newberry Cell phone ping."

So are we all thinking that whomever had created said video possibly has "some" inside knowledge?
Interesting.

Also in the video, he/she had red circled areas.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: August 14, 2010, 07:13:35 PM »

I think that video was a message to Terri. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: August 14, 2010, 07:15:07 PM »

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/ele/1898007802.html

unlock iPhone, iPhone home, button repair san jose, iPhone mute button repair cupertino, iPhone repair sunnyvale, iPhone Repair Shop san jose, iPhone repair Center, iPhone 2G Repair santa clara, iPhone 3G Repair saratoga, iPhone 3G LCD Replacement bay area, fix iPhone california, iPhone Cracked Screen service south bay area, iPhone mute switch repair san jose Kyron Horman

not sure why this person has a the above hidden. if you highlught the bottom of the screen you can see what I posted above.

I remember a few tweets in regards to dede about a cracked cell phone during the time she was working on the farms...

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: August 14, 2010, 07:15:54 PM »

I thought this article was interesting and I wonder if there is anything like this going on.  This is about MJ in Wisconsin

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/12/marijuana-megafarm-hidden-wisconsin-national-forest_n_680879.html
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: August 14, 2010, 07:16:54 PM »

I'm curious to know if there is any way to find out what the time and date are as to when that video was created and then also the date as for when it was uploaded?

It was uploaded approximately 12 hours ago, Patricia.  I don't know exactly when it was created.

Thanks Claycat.
I am trying to see if there is anything with this case that corresponds as to why the creator of that video chose to upload when he/she/it did.
So far all that I can tell is that there is news about the gardener and his statements about not seeing TH at the back entrance of the school and also that the latest witness stated that TH did indeed have the baby with her at FM's.

Did I miss anything else?

At least one of the locations in the video matches with the locations LE has asked people about - NW Newberry Rd

I'll never forget the day I drove up there and took Newberry Rd off Sskyline.  I knew that is how I could get down to HWY #30.

It was like I started to drop from the stretching fields of Skyline Rd down into the abyss.  First I noticed that the homes were not of the same size or value as those up off Skyline.  I passed by allot of properties built years ago.  And tho it doesn't seem a very twisting road on the map, it was what I was driving thru that made such an impression on me.  Seeing steep driveways up off to the left going to homes hidden in the trees, gullies and then wild forest off to the right as I dropped down towards Hwy #30.  What I didn't realize at the time is that road goes thru a part of Forest Park and then runs along the park a bit further down the road.  I was sure glad it wasn't raining!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #549 on: August 14, 2010, 07:17:09 PM »

Looks like Sauvie Island area. They have a lot of little islands.

Also looks like pictures I've seen of the San Juan Islands in WA state

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: August 14, 2010, 07:17:23 PM »

Do you think it is a message to Terri or is it a suggestive shock factor video intended to deflect attention from what really happened in this case?

I'm full on leaning to the second option myself.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: August 14, 2010, 07:18:32 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Earlier in the thread when it was being discussed about Terri dragging Kiara all over the place on a dreary rainy day I began to wonder if maybe that's why no one noticed much about what was going on in the parking lot at school.  It's possible if it was raining that folks were in a hurry to get inside out of the rain asap and then there would not have been many folks out in the parking lot. People were probably more in a hurry to get in their cars than worry about who was or what was going on in the parking lot.  Was it a dreary rainy or drizzly day?  If in fact it was then why would the groundskeeper be cutting the grass in the rain????

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: August 14, 2010, 07:21:33 PM »

Interestingly, Multinomah County named July as Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/multnomah_county_commissioners_4.html
Thank-you, that is why before when that you tube was posted why I asked if this is a sicko, or is this really happening where the video showed, and the person wanted people to know that? I seriously don't know what to think.
I really didn't find it sick, it was pointed, very pointed at TH and what (may) be going on?  It made me think back to the note left at the wall.  Is someone trying to call somebody out?

I said earlier that only a few no more than four people could know what happened otherwise you would have a loose link. 
The video is either trying to get some one to pay attention or is somebody with too much time on their hands. <JMHO

I was very troubled last night when I watched the video of A. Leckey it was spun either by the media, the family or LE that she was one of the one's that had her home searched, and involved with the cell phone buying.  And from her interview that is SO far from the truth.

To be honest I don't understand why TH and DDS have not been called in, arrrested or at the very least looked at as "person's of interest".  For God's sake the women have their pictures on a newly released flyer, I for one am very frustrated with the kind of investigation that is going on and the information put out to the public.

Personally it makes me wonder two things, LE doesn't have squat, or LE is afraid to pursue the information they do have and the outcome of acting on it.

I question are we looking at a Madeline McCain situation or are we looking at a Haleigh Cummings situation, and that scares me for Kyron Horman!!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 14, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Earlier in the thread when it was being discussed about Terri dragging Kiara all over the place on a dreary rainy day I began to wonder if maybe that's why no one noticed much about what was going on in the parking lot at school.  It's possible if it was raining that folks were in a hurry to get inside out of the rain asap and then there would not have been many folks out in the parking lot. People were probably more in a hurry to get in their cars than worry about who was or what was going on in the parking lot.  Was it a dreary rainy or drizzly day?  If in fact it was then why would the groundskeeper be cutting the grass in the rain????

From everything I've been told it is always raining in Oregon or at least dreary. I'd never want to live in a place like that but to each their own. If it's true that it's always like that then what's one day from the next? I imagine the man might don a cap, boots, possibly a rain coat and continue on mowing the lawn rain and all. LOL!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 14, 2010, 07:24:15 PM »

Do you think it is a message to Terri or is it a suggestive shock factor video intended to deflect attention from what really happened in this case?

I'm full on leaning to the second option myself.

I don't know.  Someone sure went to a lot of trouble.  I know how hard it is to put a video together, even a simple one.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: August 14, 2010, 07:26:42 PM »

This line stood out:

Interesting.
I personally believe so. There are enough things in this case now for me to believe Kyron's abduction was done by a very skilled group. Everything I have seen lately points either to a cult or human traffickers. This is no ordinary case, and certainly not a matter of Terri getting back at Kaine, which is why the FBI was on this like flies on feces from the get-go. The video on Youtube relayed a message I have seen a few times before in connection with other cases. If LE doesn't see that.... I will have lost hope for this case.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #556 on: August 14, 2010, 07:27:07 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Rain, snow hail, etc., if the lawn has to be mowed, we mow it. 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: August 14, 2010, 07:27:25 PM »

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/ele/1898007802.html

unlock iPhone, iPhone home, button repair san jose, iPhone mute button repair cupertino, iPhone repair sunnyvale, iPhone Repair Shop san jose, iPhone repair Center, iPhone 2G Repair santa clara, iPhone 3G Repair saratoga, iPhone 3G LCD Replacement bay area, fix iPhone california, iPhone Cracked Screen service south bay area, iPhone mute switch repair san jose Kyron Horman

not sure why this person has a the above hidden. if you highlught the bottom of the screen you can see what I posted above.

I remember a few tweets in regards to dede about a cracked cell phone during the time she was working on the farms...

That was strange-you could hardly see the faded print until you highlighted it and this appeared (the blue highlight is mine):

TAGS;iPhone Repair Santa Clara, iPhone repair Service Bay Area, iPhone screen repair san jose, iPhone cracked screen repair san jose, Services, iPhone lcd repair santa clara, iPhone screen repair service Fremont, unlock iPhone, iPhone home, button repair san jose, iPhone mute button repair cupertino, iPhone repair sunnyvale, iPhone Repair Shop san jose, iPhone repair Center, iPhone 2G Repair santa clara, iPhone 3G Repair saratoga, iPhone 3G LCD Replacement bay area, fix iPhone california, iPhone Cracked Screen service south bay area, iPhone mute switch repair san jose Kyron Horman, 7, vanished on June 4, and since then there has been intense scrutiny on Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman. Police had asked her to take a second polygraph test in relation to the case, and other family members have said that she has not been forthcoming about what happened, based on briefings they have had from law enforcement officials. IPHONE, UNLOCK, JAILBREAK, WATER DAMAGE, WIFI ISSUE, HOME & POWER BUTTON ISSUE, BROKEN GLASS AND LCD, SPEAKER PROBLEM, ITOUCH, JAILBREAK, WATER DAMAGE, WIFI ISSUE, HOME & POWER BUTTON ISSUE, BROKEN GLASS

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: August 14, 2010, 07:29:34 PM »

This line stood out:

Interesting.
I personally believe so. There are enough things in this case now for me to believe Kyron's abduction was done by a very skilled group. Everything I have seen lately points either to a cult or human traffickers. This is no ordinary case, and certainly not a matter of Terri getting back at Kaine, which is why the FBI was on this like flies on feces from the get-go. The video on Youtube relayed a message I have seen a few times before in connection with other cases. If LE doesn't see that.... I will have lost hope for this case.

You said "a messsage" I am curious as to what you mean by that. The note left at Kyron's wall of Hope was a message as well. Do you believe that they are connected?
(I'm trying to pick your brain here lol!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2010, 07:29:38 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

From everything I've been told it is always raining in Oregon or at least dreary. I'd never want to live in a place like that but to each their own. If it's true that it's always like that then what's one day from the next? I imagine the man might don a cap, boots, possibly a rain coat and continue on mowing the lawn rain and all. LOL!

It rains in Portland but maybe not as much as you think 

http://www.travelportland.com/visitors/weather.html

Weather
Rain

Portland's weather belies the stereotype of the rainy Pacific Northwest. Our average annual rainfall is less than that of Atlanta, Birmingham, Houston, Indianapolis or Seattle.

Which is not to say that it doesn't rain in Portland. It does, on average, 36.3" per year. But the precipitation keeps Portland impossibly green - and helps enforce a casual, comfortable dress code. (What else would you expect in the home of Pendleton, NIKE and Columbia Sportswear?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.