April 19, 2024, 03:05:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237027 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2010, 07:30:50 PM »

I think that video was a message to Terri. 

Do you think it is a message to Terri or is it a suggestive shock factor video intended to deflect attention from what really happened in this case?

I'm full on leaning to the second option myself.

I don't know.  Someone sure went to a lot of trouble.  I know how hard it is to put a video together, even a simple one.
in the video the word Switchboard is on there as well as the last long Craigslist posting.maybe its the same person?

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: August 14, 2010, 07:30:53 PM »

okay just got back here from outside...

hmm, sorry I posted the link here, I just wanted to make sure that got copied before it poofed... and I did not know how to copy it... I know someone needed to copy it and the person who copies for me was not around so thought people here would know how and get that copied. 

didn't mean to shock everyone... I guess I see so much craziness in these cases that I am desensitized and forget that others can't detach from this stuff.  sorry if the video caused anyone emotional trauma or whatever... I remember when I could not look at autopsy photos or jane and john doe photos, it made be literally sick to my stomach... now over time it does not bother me to look at them...

I'll be more careful next time and try to email someone with the link.. I just wanted to hurry up and get that copied before it poofed... I want to research what that is about and who put that up there and why... someone went to a lot of work to get someone to pay attention to what they are saying...who knows who that is.

I didn't see anything graphic in that video. Just the crazy text accusations. Did I watch the right one or has it been edited?

Scatty the whole video and the implications that were being shared was sick.
Period.
If there were any evidence to back up such claims I am sure that the MCSO would have stated that at least they were looking for a body then right?
I am so not feeling that is the case here at all.
Whomever put together that video needs to be put into a straight jacket imvho.

I just wish I could see the video !  lol  I wasn't here at the right time before it was removed and don't even know what it really shows or is about.  Am going back to reread a couple pages of posts to see what I missed. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #562 on: August 14, 2010, 07:31:17 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Earlier in the thread when it was being discussed about Terri dragging Kiara all over the place on a dreary rainy day I began to wonder if maybe that's why no one noticed much about what was going on in the parking lot at school.  It's possible if it was raining that folks were in a hurry to get inside out of the rain asap and then there would not have been many folks out in the parking lot. People were probably more in a hurry to get in their cars than worry about who was or what was going on in the parking lot.  Was it a dreary rainy or drizzly day?  If in fact it was then why would the groundskeeper be cutting the grass in the rain????

From everything I've been told it is always raining in Oregon or at least dreary. I'd never want to live in a place like that but to each their own. If it's true that it's always like that then what's one day from the next? I imagine the man might don a cap, boots, possibly a rain coat and continue on mowing the lawn rain and all. LOL!

LOL! I come from the east coast originally. The rain in Oregon is different. It's typically not down pours. It's just light rain. And btw, NEVER come to Oregon and carry an umbrella when it rains. They'll know you are an outsider!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: August 14, 2010, 07:31:19 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Earlier in the thread when it was being discussed about Terri dragging Kiara all over the place on a dreary rainy day I began to wonder if maybe that's why no one noticed much about what was going on in the parking lot at school.  It's possible if it was raining that folks were in a hurry to get inside out of the rain asap and then there would not have been many folks out in the parking lot. People were probably more in a hurry to get in their cars than worry about who was or what was going on in the parking lot.  Was it a dreary rainy or drizzly day?  If in fact it was then why would the groundskeeper be cutting the grass in the rain????

Rain, snow hail, etc., if the lawn has to be mowed, we mow it. 

Thanks!!!  Hardcore gardeners for sure LOL 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 14, 2010, 07:35:18 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

From everything I've been told it is always raining in Oregon or at least dreary. I'd never want to live in a place like that but to each their own. If it's true that it's always like that then what's one day from the next? I imagine the man might don a cap, boots, possibly a rain coat and continue on mowing the lawn rain and all. LOL!

LOL! I come from the east coast originally. The rain in Oregon is different. It's typically not down pours. It's just light rain. And btw, NEVER come to Oregon and carry an umbrella when it rains. They'll know you are an outsider!

But, but, but I hate it when my hair gets wet from rain!
Can I at least get away with wearing one of these?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #565 on: August 14, 2010, 07:38:03 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

But, but, but I hate it when my hair gets wet from rain!
Can I at least get away with wearing one of these?

Monkey Devil! You crack me up! Ah... it feels good to laugh! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: August 14, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »

Do you think it is a message to Terri or is it a suggestive shock factor video intended to deflect attention from what really happened in this case?

I don't know.  Someone sure went to a lot of trouble.  I know how hard it is to put a video together, even a simple one.
in the video the word Switchboard is on there as well as the last long Craigslist posting.maybe its the same person?

I am confused about a craigslist posting. What did the posting say?
(I must have glossed over that article.) 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 14, 2010, 07:41:35 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

It rains in Portland but maybe not as much as you think 

http://www.travelportland.com/visitors/weather.html

Weather
Rain

Portland's weather belies the stereotype of the rainy Pacific Northwest. Our average annual rainfall is less than that of Atlanta, Birmingham, Houston, Indianapolis or Seattle.

Which is not to say that it doesn't rain in Portland. It does, on average, 36.3" per year. But the precipitation keeps Portland impossibly green - and helps enforce a casual, comfortable dress code. (What else would you expect in the home of Pendleton, NIKE and Columbia Sportswear?)

Thanks to both of you!!

Sounds like a lush beautiful place where practically anything would grow.  Gardiner's paradise for sure.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 14, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Surely you jest, right! I'm sitting here hotter than Hades it's 95 deg and the sun is relentless...no it isn't always dreary
We did however have some overcast and rainy days at the beginning of June.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 14, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »

it was the one suggesting drugs & gangs were involved ect.. it was long. talked about a psychic that was a "switchboard operater at MCSO. the word switchboard was emphasized.
I saved a copy on my email.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 14, 2010, 07:48:10 PM »

Sorry Ugh! keep getting in everyone's quote box 

Quote from: Patricia Mocha Latte on August 14, 2010, 06:23:19 PM

Surely you jest, right! I'm sitting here hotter than Hades it's 95 deg and the sun is relentless...no it isn't always dreary

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: August 14, 2010, 07:48:52 PM »

it was the one suggesting drugs & gangs were involved ect.. it was long. talked about a psychic that was a "switchboard operater at MCSO. the word switchboard was emphasized.
I saved a copy on my email.

I just searched out a few different craigslist postings that others were wondering if were connected. I didn't see that one though.
One was a person suggesting that a CSI type TV show be made that is following this case I guess now? Weird.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 14, 2010, 07:51:23 PM »

Sorry Ugh! keep getting in everyone's quote box 

Quote from: Patricia Mocha Latte on August 14, 2010, 06:23:19 PM

Yuck! The humidity is probably terrible there then?
Again, yuck!

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 14, 2010, 07:51:57 PM »

Re: JH and his new life. I just wanted to post a link to what I believe is a wonderful story. It shows how wonderful his new life is for him living thru this terrible time.

Of course I would totally support this. 

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100694154.html

EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — After Maureen Waff got her first two horses nine years ago, she quickly realized something about both herself and them that changed both her life and her career.

"Rose was 4 years old and 'green broke' when I got her," Waff recalls. "At that time, I didn't know anything about riding or training a horse, and I quickly discovered that I couldn't ride her. But other people could come over and get right on, and she would be just fine."

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 14, 2010, 07:52:37 PM »

Sorry I meant JM not JH my mistake. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: August 14, 2010, 07:56:30 PM »

The other day someone was talking about how many Kyron billboards were in Russian.  I thought that was kind of strange, until I just read what a problem there is with human trafficking in Russia.  Evidently they have recently cut their aid to non-profit organizations who fight against trafficking there.  Maybe some of the human trafficking in Portland is related to this Russian problem.

Just a thought...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #576 on: August 14, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »

I pay attention to you DD and to Tracey. I also think there is something to a SK or just plain perverts. How many attempted abductions happen in Portland of little boys?
I read somewhere that here were 40 missing children in Portland currently. I think that was a comment on Oregon Live or whatever. I just hope that LE isn’t trying to make it stick to Terri without going down that other fork in the road, that it wasn’t her.
For every fact I read, there is an alternate fact. None of the persons involved in this excluding Kane’s brother have ever been citied for jaywalking, now they are criminal masterminds. Many vehicles, many persons that are in cahoots with Terri ? I call bs on that one.
ie.   The bat phones, when were they purchased ?   
The media does not check their facts before they publish or they release information that has been edited.   
….
Today at 5:48 IMO, Terri was afraid that some stuff about her would come out, like a bad marriage and perhaps an affair and that is why she failed the LDT.

BBM~Wow Kat-gram, that IMO is huge, I wonder how it breaks down for ex: teenagers, children under 10 etc., I can see how older teens might run away for a while, hang out with friends and wonder if those are included in that number, but if it's 40 children that had NO history of acting out of running away that number blows me away and is frightening to put it mildly

Regarding why Terri may have failed the LDT, I tend to agree as we have no clue what portion she failed, and IIRC didn't Blink say she passed the portion about not knowing where Kyron was? I could be wrong since I am in and out and only tend to lurk here rather than post, so correct me if I am wrong, this forum has turned out to be even whackier than HaLeigh's, and I never thought that would happen, also I do feel there are things we don't know about the Horman household and what goes on behind closed doors that might have contributed to the initial silence in the beginning of this case....I just get an uneasy feeling about all of it and can't out my finger on why

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: August 14, 2010, 08:00:28 PM »

Re: JH and his new life. I just wanted to post a link to what I believe is a wonderful story. It shows how wonderful his new life is for him living thru this terrible time.

Of course I would totally support this. 

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100694154.html

EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — After Maureen Waff got her first two horses nine years ago, she quickly realized something about both herself and them that changed both her life and her career.

"Rose was 4 years old and 'green broke' when I got her," Waff recalls. "At that time, I didn't know anything about riding or training a horse, and I quickly discovered that I couldn't ride her. But other people could come over and get right on, and she would be just fine."

It is a good story.  I hope his horses can be good therapy for James.  He needs something stable (no pun intended) to hang onto at this time!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: August 14, 2010, 08:06:57 PM »

I saw electric switch on the video.  Where did it say switchboard?  Thanks!

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 14, 2010, 08:07:08 PM »

Portland's weather belies the stereotype of the rainy Pacific Northwest. Our average annual rainfall is less than that of Atlanta, Birmingham, Houston, Indianapolis or Seattle.

Which is not to say that it doesn't rain in Portland. It does, on average, 36.3" per year. But the precipitation keeps Portland impossibly green - and helps enforce a casual, comfortable dress code. (What else would you expect in the home of Pendleton, NIKE and Columbia Sportswear?)

I heard that about the rain differences years ago, but I was told that in Atlanta it rains hard for a few hours to days, but in Portland it drizzles for weeks on end. If the number of rainy days were compared, Portland would probably have the higher number.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.