March 28, 2024, 08:08:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 235880 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #580 on: August 14, 2010, 08:12:20 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Scandi sorry It took me a little bit to catch back up with everyone. Could you email me smdarla@gmail.com? I need to ask a question.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: August 14, 2010, 08:13:29 PM »

O/T any place you see beautiful green foliage, trees, swamps, you know that place has to get alot of rainfall. 
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: August 14, 2010, 08:14:28 PM »

This line stood out:

"The black SUV seen in the mirror places you at the location of NW Newberry Cell phone ping."
I thought that was really strange also.

So are we all thinking that whomever had created said video possibly has "some" inside knowledge?
Interesting.
I personally believe so. There are enough things in this case now for me to believe Kyron's abduction was done by a very skilled group. Everything I have seen lately points either to a cult or human traffickers. This is no ordinary case, and certainly not a matter of Terri getting back at Kaine, which is why the FBI was on this like flies on feces from the get-go. The video on Youtube relayed a message I have seen a few times before in connection with other cases. If LE doesn't see that.... I will have lost hope for this case.

You said "a messsage" I am curious as to what you mean by that. The note left at Kyron's wall of Hope was a message as well. Do you believe that they are connected?
(I'm trying to pick your brain here lol!)
Yes, I believe both were messages,

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: August 14, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »

Brooks Rd.  and NW Newberry Rd. were both mentioned in that video.  Brooks Rd. is just to the south of Skyline Elem. School.  NW Newberry Rd. can be accessed by going east on Skyline.  It goes northeast to the Sauvie Island area.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 14, 2010, 08:18:27 PM »

This line stood out:

"The black SUV seen in the mirror places you at the location of NW Newberry Cell phone ping."

So are we all thinking that whomever had created said video possibly has "some" inside knowledge?
Interesting.
I personally believe so. There are enough things in this case now for me to believe Kyron's abduction was done by a very skilled group. Everything I have seen lately points either to a cult or human traffickers. This is no ordinary case, and certainly not a matter of Terri getting back at Kaine, which is why the FBI was on this like flies on feces from the get-go. The video on Youtube relayed a message I have seen a few times before in connection with other cases. If LE doesn't see that.... I will have lost hope for this case.

You said "a messsage" I am curious as to what you mean by that. The note left at Kyron's wall of Hope was a message as well. Do you believe that they are connected?

But, in this scenario, don't you believe Terri Horman is involved?  She and her buddy and the cell phones?

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: August 14, 2010, 08:18:33 PM »

I'm curious to know if there is any way to find out what the time and date are as to when that video was created and then also the date as for when it was uploaded?

It was uploaded approximately 12 hours ago, Patricia.  I don't know exactly when it was created.
Do you all think the person who did this video is just a sicko? If Blink sent it to the police, she must have thought it was more, and DD also thinks it may be more. 

Hi Norose,  I just watched it 2 x's and think for now I agree with Blink and DD.  I'm wondering if this is the person's way of finally giving a tip to LE as they have reservations on being exposed themselves, maybe for unrelated reasons.

What gives me that feeling is yes it is their supposition these people are involved in what is written on the video.  But two specifics are given, the location of Brooks Rd for the location of his death and then the address given for the location on Newberry Rd where this nefarious activity supposedly takes place.

It is so over the top saying there is a child lying at the base of a tree and then the red circle which I couldn't make out.  It seems to become unbelievable at that point for me, unless it is the only way for them to get their point across to LE.

I bet Terri had a phone call from one of her many friends when it hit Youtube.  And I am sure LE were aware of it the minute it hit as well as they are on to everything like this, IMO, especially the FBI.

What bothers me too is it implies he might never be found.  But if this is true, believe me there will be some forensic evidence.  It also makes me wonder if LE have been aware of this location on Newberry Rd even going back in time - 20 years back it said, eh?

PS:  I was amazed to see that Brooks Rd is right where the church is across the street from the school.  It makes a whole slew of questions pop into my mind, and how  !!!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: August 14, 2010, 08:26:31 PM »

Im sorry but I feel the need to revisit some of the tweets. Now that we KNOW dede is involved and now that I have put alot of these together.. I think it is VERY important..

here are tweets between dede & rosemont (look at the times and dates)

Rosemont to dede....
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!
7:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede

Dede to Rosemont
@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

DeDes Random Tweet ...
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Important now look at Rosemonts tweet
Rosemont replying to DeDe....(mentions WIlsonville to dede On June 4th the DAY Kyron goes missing)
Reply Retweet . On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.
7:17 PM Jun 4th via web

Another Rosemont Tweet that Is VERY IMPORTANT to look at JUN 2nd
and remember DeDE planned this...

@dedejustdede let's chat Sunday(ish) to confirm (???)
9:31 PM Jun 2nd via web in reply to dedejustdede
@dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

(now what did dede have to trade? she was NOT a farmer and she lived in a condo)!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: August 14, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Earlier in the thread when it was being discussed about Terri dragging Kiara all over the place on a dreary rainy day I began to wonder if maybe that's why no one noticed much about what was going on in the parking lot at school.  It's possible if it was raining that folks were in a hurry to get inside out of the rain asap and then there would not have been many folks out in the parking lot. People were probably more in a hurry to get in their cars than worry about who was or what was going on in the parking lot.  Was it a dreary rainy or drizzly day?  If in fact it was then why would the groundskeeper be cutting the grass in the rain????

From everything I've been told it is always raining in Oregon or at least dreary. I'd never want to live in a place like that but to each their own. If it's true that it's always like that then what's one day from the next? I imagine the man might don a cap, boots, possibly a rain coat and continue on mowing the lawn rain and all. LOL!

LOL! I come from the east coast originally. The rain in Oregon is different. It's typically not down pours. It's just light rain. And btw, NEVER come to Oregon and carry an umbrella when it rains. They'll know you are an outsider!

But, but, but I hate it when my hair gets wet from rain!
Can I at least get away with wearing one of these?

Boy Howdee you will fit right in here in the PNW wearing one of those. Let me see we have several around here you could borrow one of ours.   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: August 14, 2010, 08:30:25 PM »

I've missed a great deal today, can someone fill me in about the video you are all talking about?

I hope, whatever it is, that it is not another jonesr-created shock-value bizarre-fun-inspired attention-seeking tool.

I also hope that if it's a hoax, that the police takes care of it for distracting and creating confusion in people regarding the investigation, and for misleading potential witnesses about facts of the investigation.

I say this based on a few comments I just read here.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: August 14, 2010, 08:30:30 PM »

any locals or anyone.... do you recognize where this place is....

Thank you for all that you do DD. I just want you to know that I appreciate the hard work that you do.

With that said, and this is just imo, but, that looks to me to be a great big wild goose chase from where I am sitting.
I'm curious too, please don't get me wrong. I'm just saying. I could be wrong.

hehe, yes, I've been known to fly with the geese at times 
I don't expect anyone to fly with me... I'm just wondering where this place is, as I am always interested in islands.

If that is looking north up the Columbia River it could be the bulbous north tip of Sauvie Island.  What doesn't match is the island.  There is an island out there beyond the land mass acc to the map, but it a long skinny oblong shaped island and not like the roundish one seen in your photo.

That northern tip does seem to have some roads and buildings.  There is a logging operation that works in that Multnomah Channel and I saw where they have rows of floating logs chained together and secured to a dock.  I see those groupings of logs in several places, even across the Channel.  I bet the buildings have to do with the logging company involved.

Now I'm dying to know where the photo came from.  lol
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: August 14, 2010, 08:32:26 PM »

This line stood out:

I'm wondering if the video is made by a possible witness, someone that was behind her on NW Newberry Rd.  Maybe the possible third person.  Maybe the other vehicle seen at Skyline School.  Someone who got involved, but didn't realize what was going to happen.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #591 on: August 14, 2010, 08:35:44 PM »

Thanks Scandi, and this taken from your post. 
PS:  I was amazed to see that Brooks Rd is right where the church is across the street from the school.  It makes a whole slew of questions pop into my mind, and how  !!!     I'm really thinking there is something to this video and not just some sick joke.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 14, 2010, 08:37:10 PM »

I've missed a great deal today, can someone fill me in about the video you are all talking about?

I hope, whatever it is, that it is not another jonesr-created shock-value bizarre-fun-inspired attention-seeking tool.

I also hope that if it's a hoax, that the police takes care of it for distracting and creating confusion in people regarding the investigation, and for misleading potential witnesses about facts of the investigation.

I say this based on a few comments I just read here.

Google Kyron Horman World News Today.  It's a video on youtube.

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: August 14, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »

This line stood out:

Interesting.

But, in this scenario, don't you believe Terri Horman is involved?  She and her buddy and the cell phones?
I don't know. I am sure she is entangled with this people but by what association, I do not know.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 14, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Earlier in the thread when it was being discussed about Terri dragging Kiara all over the place on a dreary rainy day I began to wonder if maybe that's why no one noticed much about what was going on in the parking lot at school.  It's possible if it was raining that folks were in a hurry to get inside out of the rain asap and then there would not have been many folks out in the parking lot. People were probably more in a hurry to get in their cars than worry about who was or what was going on in the parking lot.  Was it a dreary rainy or drizzly day?  If in fact it was then why would the groundskeeper be cutting the grass in the rain????

Surely you jest, right! I'm sitting here hotter than Hades it's 95 deg and the sun is relentless...no it isn't always dreary
We did however have some overcast and rainy days at the beginning of June.

From everything I've been told it is always raining in Oregon or at least dreary. I'd never want to live in a place like that but to each their own. If it's true that it's always like that then what's one day from the next? I imagine the man might don a cap, boots, possibly a rain coat and continue on mowing the lawn rain and all. LOL!

OMG,  I'm sitting here praying for some rain, even in the form of a thunderstorm !!!  It is currently 95 degrees here and creeping up after being 92 since late morning.  Whew
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 14, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!!

Surely you jest, right! I'm sitting here hotter than Hades it's 95 deg and the sun is relentless...no it isn't always dreary
We did however have some overcast and rainy days at the beginning of June.

OMG,  I'm sitting here praying for some rain, even in the form of a thunderstorm !!!  It is currently 95 degrees here and creeping up after being 92 since late morning.  Whew

scandi check your pm and I will link you to video...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #596 on: August 14, 2010, 08:42:34 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Wall-missing-Hope-portland-moved-100694899.html     Kyron's wall will be moved before school starts back up.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: August 14, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »

Im sorry but I feel the need to revisit some of the tweets. Now that we KNOW dede is involved and now that I have put alot of these together.. I think it is VERY important..

Rosemont to dede....
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!

Dede to Rosemont
@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

DeDes Random Tweet ...
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Rosemont replying to DeDe....(mentions WIlsonville to dede On June 4th the DAY Kyron goes missing)
Reply Retweet . On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.

@dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

(now what did dede have to trade? she was NOT a farmer and she lived in a condo)!
Hi Lucky7, I have heard of tweets, but I'm not very familiar with what they are exactly. What you have posted is interesting and could very well mean something.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 14, 2010, 08:44:30 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

I agree that DeDe's tweets could be more than innocuous tweets.She's the kind that imagines herself La Femme Nikita with the prepaid phones and that she stayed with Terri and the unnaccounted for time, then taken all together, the tweets could taken on greater significance. Based on her cousin's love of cryptic talk, and her joining in, the likelihood of 'secret message' tweets gets even greater. IMO
Friend X, the fake name buyer of phones, may be DeDe's friend and a tweet receiver/sender. When we find out who Friend X is, things may get even clearer.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 14, 2010, 08:45:25 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

Hi Lucky7, I have heard of tweets, but I'm not very familiar with what they are exactly. What you have posted is interesting and could very well mean something.
I believe it does. I have all of the tweets saved they took forever. One thing I wanted to point out about this is during that time Rosemont talked about Scooby. I know that Jonsr said dede was Scooby on GLP> I will find the tweets re scooby and post them too.

( there is ALOT more to all these people and tweets)

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.