March 28, 2024, 02:50:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 235874 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: August 14, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »

Im sorry but I feel the need to revisit some of the tweets. Now that we KNOW dede is involved and now that I have put alot of these together.. I think it is VERY important..

here are tweets between dede & rosemont (look at the times and dates)

Rosemont to dede....
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!
7:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede

Dede to Rosemont
@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

DeDes Random Tweet ...
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Important now look at Rosemonts tweet
Rosemont replying to DeDe....(mentions WIlsonville to dede On June 4th the DAY Kyron goes missing)
Reply Retweet . On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.
7:17 PM Jun 4th via web

Another Rosemont Tweet that Is VERY IMPORTANT to look at JUN 2nd
and remember DeDE planned this...

@dedejustdede let's chat Sunday(ish) to confirm (???)
9:31 PM Jun 2nd via web in reply to dedejustdede
@dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

(now what did dede have to trade? she was NOT a farmer and she lived in a condo)!

I agree that DeDe's tweets could be more than innocuous tweets.She's the kind that imagines herself La Femme Nikita with the prepaid phones and that she stayed with Terri and the unnaccounted for time, then taken all together, the tweets could taken on greater significance. Based on her cousin's love of cryptic talk, and her joining in, the likelihood of 'secret message' tweets gets even greater. IMO
Friend X, the fake name buyer of phones, may be DeDe's friend and a tweet receiver/sender. When we find out who Friend X is, things may get even clearer.
there are tweets about Scooby as well.. I just posted about how dede used the name scooby on GLP. Rosemont talked about Scooby during that time.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: August 14, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »

Im sorry but I feel the need to revisit some of the tweets. Now that we KNOW dede is involved and now that I have put alot of these together.. I think it is VERY important..

Rosemont to dede....
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!

Dede to Rosemont
@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

DeDes Random Tweet ...
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Rosemont replying to DeDe....(mentions WIlsonville to dede On June 4th the DAY Kyron goes missing)
Reply Retweet . On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.

@dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

(now what did dede have to trade? she was NOT a farmer and she lived in a condo)!
Hi Lucky7, I have heard of tweets, but I'm not very familiar with what they are exactly. What you have posted is interesting and could very well mean something.
I believe it does. I have all of the tweets saved they took forever. One thing I wanted to point out about this is during that time Rosemont talked about Scooby. I know that Jonsr said dede was Scooby on GLP> I will find the tweets re scooby and post them too.

( there is ALOT more to all these people and tweets)

Rosemont mention Scooby? 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: August 14, 2010, 08:50:35 PM »

I've missed a great deal today, can someone fill me in about the video you are all talking about?

I hope, whatever it is, that it is not another jonesr-created shock-value bizarre-fun-inspired attention-seeking tool.

I also hope that if it's a hoax, that the police takes care of it for distracting and creating confusion in people regarding the investigation, and for misleading potential witnesses about facts of the investigation.

I say this based on a few comments I just read here.

Google Kyron Horman World News Today.  It's a video on youtube.

Thank you. I was hoping for a recap, but will do the googling.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #603 on: August 14, 2010, 08:50:51 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

@
dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?
Hi Lucky7, I have heard of tweets, but I'm not very familiar with what they are exactly. What you have posted is interesting and could very well mean something.
I believe it does. I have all of the tweets saved they took forever. One thing I wanted to point out about this is during that time Rosemont talked about Scooby. I know that Jonsr said dede was Scooby on GLP> I will find the tweets re scooby and post them too.

Lucky7,

dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

A Oregon comment suggested that "Potty Plants" are grown on that farm Could DDS be making a Potty Plant trade?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 14, 2010, 08:52:41 PM »

all the tweets we have for people are here

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=564

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=559

we are still adding this stuff... feel free to use the info to help you discuss this and to understand what we are talking about.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 14, 2010, 08:52:51 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

@

Lucky7,

A Oregon comment suggested that "Potty Plants" are grown on that farm Could DDS be making a Potty Plant trade?

Rosemont never metioned trading plants, before the tweets she had one mention re trading meat and milk thats it. nothing about plants.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: August 14, 2010, 08:53:50 PM »

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

we are still adding this stuff... feel free to use the info to help you discuss this and to understand what we are talking about.
DD  I copied ALOT of tweets. I stayed up till 5 am. I havnt sent them all to you yet but I will today.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 14, 2010, 08:55:14 PM »

I believe we have a group of people all communicating messages back and forth that very possibly could have something to do with kyron missing. 

I also think that video might be someone trying to get a message out to tell something that is going on...

it might be some idiot just posting crazy video about the case... but it very well might be someone trying to tell something without telling it... maybe someone has told them something and they use this method to get the info out...

you would be surprised at some of the crazy ways I get info...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: August 14, 2010, 08:56:56 PM »

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

DD  I copied ALOT of tweets. I stayed up till 5 am. I havnt sent them all to you yet but I will today.

cool thanks... I am still getting some of the other info added up in the categories... its a LOT of work yes, but unti this stuff is organized and searchable at the click of a mouse, we are never going to be able to sort through this stuff.  we certainly can't remember it all off the top of our head... once we get it all organized I believe we can get in there and put this stuff togethre.

To find me:
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: August 14, 2010, 08:58:05 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

I agree that DeDe's tweets could be more than innocuous tweets.She's the kind that imagines herself La Femme Nikita with the prepaid phones and that she stayed with Terri and the unnaccounted for time, then taken all together, the tweets could taken on greater significance. Based on her cousin's love of cryptic talk, and her joining in, the likelihood of 'secret message' tweets gets even greater. IMO
Friend X, the fake name buyer of phones, may be DeDe's friend and a tweet receiver/sender. When we find out who Friend X is, things may get even clearer.
there are tweets about Scooby as well.. I just posted about how dede used the name scooby on GLP. Rosemont talked about Scooby during that time.

A few more things:
Scenario 1: On the day your friend's kid goes missing (and we KNOW she was a friend because she stayed with TH) would you really be into tweeting about apples and organic veges or whatever in hell she was pretending to tweet about?
Scenario 2 (which is seeming likelier every day): On the day you help your friend abduct (or worse) her stepson, would you really be into tweeting about apples and organic veges or whatever in hell she was pretending to tweet about? 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: August 14, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »

I just sent the reporter of that article a request for clarification on whether Andrea said Kiara was in Terri's arms or not.  The printed article says it but the actual video does not.

Thanks, Klaas.

I bet LE knows when Kiara was around and when she was not. If I were up to no good, I certainly would not be hauling a toddler around. Those little rascals can really slow one down when running errands and committing crimes.

To do list:
Get toddler medicine
Show photos of Kyron to acquaintance
Hand off Kyron to human traffickers/Kill Kyron
Work out at gym
Not even Dahmer would have such a to do list

Yeah, having Kiara in the mix is odd, but she could be part of Terri's alibi and point to the involvement of at least one other person.

There are too many other things that don't add and reflect on Terri.

- Truck to bring home science project that was left at school.
- Kyron thinking he was going to see his doctor.
- Teacher thinking Kyron was going to see his doctor.
- Terri's surprise that Desiree would come to Portland because Kyron was missing.
- Not one but many throwaway phones.
- Attempt to take Kiara from Kaine at the gym before she knew of RO
- Sexting a relative stranger (?) immediately after Kyron goes missing

... off the top of my head.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: August 14, 2010, 08:59:39 PM »

Well.. I guess I'll go ahead and say something...... then go lay down cuz I have a headache and am running a fever.  blech. 

An interview was done with Andrea.  Y'all saw how that interview got sliced and diced, then served up to the public according to the apparent instructions of... we dunno. 

Seemingly carefully cut from the interview was... Andrea mentioning that Terri was holding BabyK in her arms. 

Picture that in your mind, if you will.  What does that image project? 

Perhaps a woman very different than what media/others have been trying to portray Terri as?  And if so... would media/others need to have that portion of the interview removed at all costs? 

Yes.

Sadly.

And IMO. 

What else about Terri haven't we as the public been privy to, because that info may also have (at other times, and perhaps ALL ALONG) been manipulated by the media/others?

And for what reason/s?  So the public at large would believe the slant/bias of the media/others to be the only reality of Terri Horman?   

Again.. I will say.. I do believe that Terri had some involvement in Kyron's having gone missing. 

Please do not misunderstand this post.  It isn't really about the baby.  It IS about the possibility that what has been presented to us the public as FACTS in this case, may in actuality, not be so factual at all. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 14, 2010, 09:01:16 PM »

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

cool thanks... I am still getting some of the other info added up in the categories... its a LOT of work yes, but unti this stuff is organized and searchable at the click of a mouse, we are never going to be able to sort through this stuff.  we certainly can't remember it all off the top of our head... once we get it all organized I believe we can get in there and put this stuff togethre.

When  you get this all organized, will you share please?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: August 14, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

@

Lucky7,

Rosemont never metioned trading plants, before the tweets she had one mention re trading meat and milk thats it. nothing about plants.

Klaas, forgive me if I'm not allowed to copy and paste a post from WS forum. Heather from Rosemont Farm's wrote a candid and heartfelt letter to the sleuthing community. I would like for everyone to read her words before continuing to imply her involvement in Kyron's disappearance. If after reading her words perhaps you will change your approach to sleuthing these folks.

"Hi internet sleuths,

I am Heather Walters from Rosemont Farm in Yamhill (aka @Rosemont_Farm).

After watching the events with Dede Spicher unfold with much dismay and wondering what to do about it all, I've decided to come forward here at Websleuths and set the record straight once and for all.

I gave an interview to Anita Kissee at KATU a couple of Friday's ago about this same thing, but unfortunately the rumor mill is still churning.

Our farm has been in our family since 1846 and to us it's part of our family. There is nothing we would do to jeopardize it up to and including participating in any criminal activity or associating with known criminal types or persons with questionable integrity or character.

This farm is a family legacy. We care for this land with every shred of our hearts so seeing the speculations and misinformation about our farm is troubling to say the least.

I'm going to clear up a few things and hopefully ease some speculation in regards to our association with the Kyron Horman case.

1. No one in my family knows or has ever met or corresponded with knowingly any person in the Horman, Moulton or Young family.
2. Only one person in our family has corresponded with Dede Spicher - me. Via twitter, email, Facebook and I believe some phonetag voicemails.
3. Dede Spicher was supposed to be an intern on our farm (she approached us with a detailed proposal).
4. Dede Spicher was NEVER an intern on our farm, nor did she step foot on our farm that we know of.
5. Neither myself nor anyone associated with my farm (friends or family) know Dede Spicher personally.
6. I took the Muddy Boy video (associated with the words "Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven") at my farm on June 5th of my young son playing in the dirt. There were no sinister meanings behind that video. It was merely my beautiful boy playing in the mud as boys love to do.
7. Our name and address have been associated with horrible untrue accusations...which has led to us losing the ONLY way we advertise through sites like Twitter, Facebook, our blog, Local Harvest etc.
8. Yes we have pigs. Yes pigs are omnivores. Yes we had an accident on our farm where 2 goats were killed recently. Yes I tweeted something along the lines that pigs will eat anything 'even you' to someone in jest. No we do not feed our pigs dead bodies.
9. Law Enforcement was called through their tipline around midnight the night I saw Dede Spicher's face on Katu. I offered them carte blanche to search anything they want anytime they want. My family also said the same thing in person to the local sheriff when he came for a trespassing call recently.
10. To sum up - we do not have anything to do with this case other than being accidentally drug into it because we tweeted with Dede Spicher. This has had a huge impact on our farm in terms of finding customers and I cannot express how much I just wish we could go back to being an anonymous farm.

If anything can be taken away from this case it is that innocent people have lost all rights to privacy in cases like this...and I can sincerely say that there have been times since this started when I have read horrible things about us that I have been truly scared for our safety.

Please think LONG and hard before you post people's addresses and identifying information in situations like this.

In hopes of a positive outcome for Kyron,
Heather at Rosemont"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5486680&postcount=1

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 14, 2010, 09:06:06 PM »

Rosemont On JUN 4

Reply Retweet .   @resident_hippie I grew up on Scooby & love it still, but the images are scary & I don't want him to be scarred lol
7:07 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to resident_hippie

Is it a coinsidence this was on JUNE 4th?

and look at the time is around 7.. thats around the same time she tweeted dede all the other times too.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: August 14, 2010, 09:07:07 PM »

Rosemont On JUN 4

Reply Retweet .   @resident_hippie I grew up on Scooby & love it still, but the images are scary & I don't want him to be scarred lol
7:07 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to resident_hippie

Is it a coinsidence this was on JUNE 4th?

and look at the time is around 7.. thats around the same time she tweeted dede all the other times too.

IMO it is a coincidence.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: August 14, 2010, 09:07:48 PM »

Well.. I guess I'll go ahead and say something...... then go lay down cuz I have a headache and am running a fever.  blech. 

An interview was done with Andrea.  Y'all saw how that interview got sliced and diced, then served up to the public according to the apparent instructions of... we dunno. 

Seemingly carefully cut from the interview was... Andrea mentioning that Terri was holding BabyK in her arms. 

Perhaps a woman very different than what media/others have been trying to portray Terri as?  And if so... would media/others need to have that portion of the interview removed at all costs? 

Yes.

Sadly.

And IMO. 

What else about Terri haven't we as the public been privy to, because that info may also have (at other times, and perhaps ALL ALONG) been manipulated by the media/others?

And for what reason/s?  So the public at large would believe the slant/bias of the media/others to be the only reality of Terri Horman?   

Again.. I will say.. I do believe that Terri had some involvement in Kyron's having gone missing. 

Please do not misunderstand this post.  It isn't really about the baby.  It IS about the possibility that what has been presented to us the public as FACTS in this case, may in actuality, not be so factual at all. 

I admit that the portion of AL's interview being left out of the video was odd, but we monkeys didn't give it a rest until we found out if she had Kiara or not. The clip didn't say she HADN'T Kiara either. But the article did. And if it was left out of the video on purpose, then wouldn't it also have been left out of the article?  I don't believe there is a conspiracy by LE to frame TH.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 14, 2010, 09:09:11 PM »

Yes.

Sadly.

And IMO. 

LE may have asked that the reference to Kiara be taken out because they don't want witnesses giving information that is "enhanced" by information from media articles and broadcasts. Having a witness state they saw Kiara or not would be important.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: August 14, 2010, 09:09:30 PM »

Yes.

Sadly.

And IMO. 

I so agree with you wyks... "they never tell you the whole story"  and this time around I think they are purposefully twisting it, if not detorting it to the point they are being sure no one figures out what is really going on...

look at the first day they are on the scene... they knew something was going on and they still know it... they just do not want us to know it.... we know it 

To find me:
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »

HI nicubird

I know she is very defensive. she has gotten everyone to hush about her and her farm. I dont blame her. However these tweets have Never been out in the open discussed with her. People can come straight forward and lie. Im not saying she is. I do not know her. I feel that the tweets are significant on the dates JUN 4th and after with the wording. Has it been confirmed LE has looked at them before she has made these statements?
It took along time to get down to that date on the tweets. and to put them all together. maybe they are looking at them I hope they are. Im not in any way blaming heather for anything. she met JJ Gonson over where ever they were cooking, I never got an exact address confirmed. dede was there as well. she said she never me dede. I am very confused about her statements and tweets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.