April 24, 2024, 07:12:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237161 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:20 PM »

nicubird - I never mind a quote from WS along with the link.  We are fine with that here as long as you give credit and provide a link back.  WS/Tricia may not feel the same way.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 14, 2010, 09:15:07 PM »

all the tweets we have for people are here

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=564

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=559

we are still adding this stuff... feel free to use the info to help you discuss this and to understand what we are talking about.
DD  I copied ALOT of tweets. I stayed up till 5 am. I havnt sent them all to you yet but I will today.

cool thanks... I am still getting some of the other info added up in the categories... its a LOT of work yes, but unti this stuff is organized and searchable at the click of a mouse, we are never going to be able to sort through this stuff.  we certainly can't remember it all off the top of our head... once we get it all organized I believe we can get in there and put this stuff togethre.

When  you get this all organized, will you share please?

HI Scatty of course!   Its alot of work but it is so worth it. If I was talking to someone that was being looked at by the police I would not be defensive I woul be very open. I may be protective and short about my property and privacy... however not about any communications I have had. that is a problem for me. a little boy is missing. I dont see any of the people that worked with dede saying anything really about Kyron. isnt that sad.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 14, 2010, 09:16:57 PM »

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

we are still adding this stuff... feel free to use the info to help you discuss this and to understand what we are talking about.
DD  I copied ALOT of tweets. I stayed up till 5 am. I havnt sent them all to you yet but I will today.

cool thanks... I am still getting some of the other info added up in the categories... its a LOT of work yes, but unti this stuff is organized and searchable at the click of a mouse, we are never going to be able to sort through this stuff.  we certainly can't remember it all off the top of our head... once we get it all organized I believe we can get in there and put this stuff togethre.

When  you get this all organized, will you share please?

we are posting it all in the above links I just posted above in this post you quoted... it is the only way to share it is to go over there and look at it... there is tons of info we are gathering and then working on... and this is going to be an ongoing process. it isn't something we can do in a matter of a few days,  we have been working on this forever.  so the best thing to do is just go to the links and read... and maybe someone else will spot things in these tweets and communications... there is no way we can do all of this in a hurry, we are trying though...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: August 14, 2010, 09:17:01 PM »

HI nicubird

I know she is very defensive. she has gotten everyone to hush about her and her farm. I dont blame her. However these tweets have Never been out in the open discussed with her. People can come straight forward and lie. Im not saying she is. I do not know her. I feel that the tweets are significant on the dates JUN 4th and after with the wording. Has it been confirmed LE has looked at them before she has made these statements?
It took along time to get down to that date on the tweets. and to put them all together. maybe they are looking at them I hope they are. Im not in any way blaming heather for anything. she met JJ Gonson over where ever they were cooking, I never got an exact address confirmed. dede was there as well. she said she never me dede. I am very confused about her statements and tweets.

I see your point Lucky, and I understand the desire to "leave no stone unturned." I didn't see Heather as being defensive. I read her letter to be that of a person trying to be as transparent as possible with LE and a community to whom she owes no explanation. As for the location of the dinner, I provided confirmation that it was held a North Studio.

http://www.north.com/html/index.php/latest/once-one-night-culinary-event-at-north/

I am climbing off my soap box and will not interfere in the sleuthing of these folks from this point forward. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: August 14, 2010, 09:18:09 PM »

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

Whut?!! I have to join to read the good stuff you have collected?!!

Can you find me if I join? Bring booze.

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: August 14, 2010, 09:19:01 PM »

nicubird, Thank you for posting that. I really feel for any innocent person who is dragged through the mud. Heather's words were very eloquent and I hope give pause for thought to all sleuthers. We do not live in a world which is fair, but that does not mean we should not examine how we disect people whose names become associated with a case. Thinking of treating thy neighbor as we ourselves would want to be treated if somehow our name became associated in such a manner. I really feel for her.
Also, I think your avatar is the cutest I have ever seen.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 14, 2010, 09:20:48 PM »

HI nicubird

I know she is very defensive. she has gotten everyone to hush about her and her farm. I dont blame her. However these tweets have Never been out in the open discussed with her. People can come straight forward and lie. Im not saying she is. I do not know her. I feel that the tweets are significant on the dates JUN 4th and after with the wording. Has it been confirmed LE has looked at them before she has made these statements?
It took along time to get down to that date on the tweets. and to put them all together. maybe they are looking at them I hope they are. Im not in any way blaming heather for anything. she met JJ Gonson over where ever they were cooking, I never got an exact address confirmed. dede was there as well. she said she never me dede. I am very confused about her statements and tweets.

You know what they say: No self-respenting sleuth leaves any stone unturned. And gumshoes weren't made for walking on eggshells. 
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 14, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »

Im sorry but I feel the need to revisit some of the tweets. Now that we KNOW dede is involved and now that I have put alot of these together.. I think it is VERY important..

here are tweets between dede & rosemont (look at the times and dates)

Rosemont to dede....
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!
7:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede

Dede to Rosemont
@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

DeDes Random Tweet ...
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Important now look at Rosemonts tweet
Rosemont replying to DeDe....(mentions WIlsonville to dede On June 4th the DAY Kyron goes missing)
Reply Retweet . On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.
7:17 PM Jun 4th via web

Another Rosemont Tweet that Is VERY IMPORTANT to look at JUN 2nd
and remember DeDE planned this...

@dedejustdede let's chat Sunday(ish) to confirm (???)
9:31 PM Jun 2nd via web in reply to dedejustdede
@dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

(now what did dede have to trade? she was NOT a farmer and she lived in a condo)!

I agree that DeDe's tweets could be more than innocuous tweets.She's the kind that imagines herself La Femme Nikita with the prepaid phones and that she stayed with Terri and the unnaccounted for time, then taken all together, the tweets could taken on greater significance. Based on her cousin's love of cryptic talk, and her joining in, the likelihood of 'secret message' tweets gets even greater. IMO
Friend X, the fake name buyer of phones, may be DeDe's friend and a tweet receiver/sender. When we find out who Friend X is, things may get even clearer.
there are tweets about Scooby as well.. I just posted about how dede used the name scooby on GLP. Rosemont talked about Scooby during that time.

A few more things:
Scenario 1: On the day your friend's kid goes missing (and we KNOW she was a friend because she stayed with TH) would you really be into tweeting about apples and organic veges or whatever in hell she was pretending to tweet about?
Scenario 2 (which is seeming likelier every day): On the day you help your friend abduct (or worse) her stepson, would you really be into tweeting about apples and organic veges or whatever in hell she was pretending to tweet about? 

Scatty! thank you! can you Imagine. DEDE KNEW Kyron was missing. she helped! and it was reported that day earlier in the day! then she tweets rosemont about the produce outside garage thingy ect. around 7 pm.  Think about that for a sec....  when she was tweeting rosemont she KNEW and so did ROsemont that Kyron was missing and they are tweetin about a garage thing ..
Rosemont GAVE DIRECTIONS TO DEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEDE WAS INVOLVED.....here is the 1st tweet....i
Reply Retweet . On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.

Dede to Rosemont
@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

Rosemont to dede....
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!

(now they are in order)

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 14, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »

Im sorry but I feel the need to revisit some of the tweets. Now that we KNOW dede is involved and now that I have put alot of these together.. I think it is VERY important..

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Rosemont replying to DeDe....(mentions WIlsonville to dede On June 4th the DAY Kyron goes missing)

@
dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?
(now what did dede have to trade? she was NOT a farmer and she lived in a condo)!
Hi Lucky7, I have heard of tweets, but I'm not very familiar with what they are exactly. What you have posted is interesting and could very well mean something.
I believe it does. I have all of the tweets saved they took forever. One thing I wanted to point out about this is during that time Rosemont talked about Scooby. I know that Jonsr said dede was Scooby on GLP> I will find the tweets re scooby and post them too.

( there is ALOT more to all these people and tweets)

Lucky7,

dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

A Oregon comment suggested that "Potty Plants" are grown on that farm Could DDS be making a Potty Plant trade?

Rosemont never metioned trading plants, before the tweets she had one mention re trading meat and milk thats it. nothing about plants.

Klaas, forgive me if I'm not allowed to copy and paste a post from WS forum. Heather from Rosemont Farm's wrote a candid and heartfelt letter to the sleuthing community. I would like for everyone to read her words before continuing to imply her involvement in Kyron's disappearance. If after reading her words perhaps you will change your approach to sleuthing these folks.

"Hi internet sleuths,

I am Heather Walters from Rosemont Farm in Yamhill (aka @Rosemont_Farm).

After watching the events with Dede Spicher unfold with much dismay and wondering what to do about it all, I've decided to come forward here at Websleuths and set the record straight once and for all.

I gave an interview to Anita Kissee at KATU a couple of Friday's ago about this same thing, but unfortunately the rumor mill is still churning.

Our farm has been in our family since 1846 and to us it's part of our family. There is nothing we would do to jeopardize it up to and including participating in any criminal activity or associating with known criminal types or persons with questionable integrity or character.

This farm is a family legacy. We care for this land with every shred of our hearts so seeing the speculations and misinformation about our farm is troubling to say the least.

I'm going to clear up a few things and hopefully ease some speculation in regards to our association with the Kyron Horman case.

1. No one in my family knows or has ever met or corresponded with knowingly any person in the Horman, Moulton or Young family.
2. Only one person in our family has corresponded with Dede Spicher - me. Via twitter, email, Facebook and I believe some phonetag voicemails.
3. Dede Spicher was supposed to be an intern on our farm (she approached us with a detailed proposal).
4. Dede Spicher was NEVER an intern on our farm, nor did she step foot on our farm that we know of.
5. Neither myself nor anyone associated with my farm (friends or family) know Dede Spicher personally.
6. I took the Muddy Boy video (associated with the words "Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven") at my farm on June 5th of my young son playing in the dirt. There were no sinister meanings behind that video. It was merely my beautiful boy playing in the mud as boys love to do.
7. Our name and address have been associated with horrible untrue accusations...which has led to us losing the ONLY way we advertise through sites like Twitter, Facebook, our blog, Local Harvest etc.
8. Yes we have pigs. Yes pigs are omnivores. Yes we had an accident on our farm where 2 goats were killed recently. Yes I tweeted something along the lines that pigs will eat anything 'even you' to someone in jest. No we do not feed our pigs dead bodies.
9. Law Enforcement was called through their tipline around midnight the night I saw Dede Spicher's face on Katu. I offered them carte blanche to search anything they want anytime they want. My family also said the same thing in person to the local sheriff when he came for a trespassing call recently.
10. To sum up - we do not have anything to do with this case other than being accidentally drug into it because we tweeted with Dede Spicher. This has had a huge impact on our farm in terms of finding customers and I cannot express how much I just wish we could go back to being an anonymous farm.

If anything can be taken away from this case it is that innocent people have lost all rights to privacy in cases like this...and I can sincerely say that there have been times since this started when I have read horrible things about us that I have been truly scared for our safety.

Please think LONG and hard before you post people's addresses and identifying information in situations like this.

In hopes of a positive outcome for Kyron,
Heather at Rosemont"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5486680&postcount=1

nicubird I have read this... I am not posting her info here, but I will post it on a members only board where  people can see that she tweeted to dede for a year, and where all of her friends are also tweeting back and forth with her and all the friends with dede right in the midst of it all.
I believe it needs to be looked at... I don't post about it out in the open, but I am going to research it

how do we pick and choose which tweeters we research?  if we leave out half the tweeters with dede we miss a lot of conversation.

To find me:
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: August 14, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »

nicubird, Thank you for posting that. I really feel for any innocent person who is dragged through the mud. Heather's words were very eloquent and I hope give pause for thought to all sleuthers. We do not live in a world which is fair, but that does not mean we should not examine how we disect people whose names become associated with a case. Thinking of treating thy neighbor as we ourselves would want to be treated if somehow our name became associated in such a manner. I really feel for her.
Also, I think your avatar is the cutest I have ever seen.

Thank you, Peace. Brandi was very generous with her talent and photos to help me out with my avatar. She is amazing!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 14, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

@dedejustdede  Sunday I hope as long we get our act together to do the trade .Maybe could do it Monday...?

I agree that DeDe's tweets could be more than innocuous tweets.She's the kind that imagines herself La Femme Nikita with the prepaid phones and that she stayed with Terri and the unnaccounted for time, then taken all together, the tweets could taken on greater significance. Based on her cousin's love of cryptic talk, and her joining in, the likelihood of 'secret message' tweets gets even greater. IMO
Friend X, the fake name buyer of phones, may be DeDe's friend and a tweet receiver/sender. When we find out who Friend X is, things may get even clearer.
there are tweets about Scooby as well.. I just posted about how dede used the name scooby on GLP. Rosemont talked about Scooby during that time.

A few more things:
Scenario 1: On the day your friend's kid goes missing (and we KNOW she was a friend because she stayed with TH) would you really be into tweeting about apples and organic veges or whatever in hell she was pretending to tweet about?
Scenario 2 (which is seeming likelier every day): On the day you help your friend abduct (or worse) her stepson, would you really be into tweeting about apples and organic veges or whatever in hell she was pretending to tweet about? 

Scatty! thank you! can you Imagine. DEDE KNEW Kyron was missing. she helped! and it was reported that day earlier in the day! then she tweets rosemont about the produce outside garage thingy ect. around 7 pm.  Think about that for a sec....  when she was tweeting rosemont she KNEW and so did ROsemont that Kyron was missing and they are tweetin about a garage thing ..
Rosemont GAVE DIRECTIONS TO DEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEDE WAS INVOLVED.....here is the 1st tweet....i

Dede to Rosemont

Rosemont to dede....

(now they are in order)

That's a huge assumption that Rosemont knew that DeDe knew or had anything to do with a missing child.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: August 14, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

nicubird I have read this... I am not posting her info here, but I will post it on a members only board where  people can see that she tweeted to dede for a year, and where all of her friends are also tweeting back and forth with her and all the friends with dede right in the midst of it all.
I believe it needs to be looked at... I don't post about it out in the open, but I am going to research it

how do we pick and choose which tweeters we research?  if we leave out half the tweeters with dede we miss a lot of conversation.

Sheesh! I hope y'all never find my Twitter account, though I only use it for stalking.

BTW, there is a way to find deleted Twitters. I don't know how, but I heard about it on one of the celebrity gossip sites.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 14, 2010, 09:31:01 PM »

The Note On The Wall
The Craigslist Post
Jonesr Posts 
are all here

well there is no way to post all that over here or I would LOL... just no way...

To find me:
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 14, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »

IMO The Skyline School groundskeeper needs to hire more help this is a lot for one guy to do.

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am back again on this side door, and I know I am driving everyone nuts. But just can't let it go. On the pic above...is this the end door near Kyron's classroom? And if so...where does this sidewalk end up? Scandi do you live close to Skyline?
So many more pictures at link
http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=151.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 14, 2010, 09:33:01 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

A few more things:

Dede to Rosemont

Rosemont to dede....

(now they are in order)

That's a huge assumption that Rosemont knew that DeDe knew or had anything to do with a missing child.
I Never ever said she KNEW her. I just know what I read that she wrote and put 2 and 2 together. I never said that Heather was involved . What I am trying to get at is That these tweets need to be looked at a little boy is missing. I hope he is Alive.  these tweets need to be clarified, it is too coinsidental to the dates. I hope the FBI are looking at it!

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: August 14, 2010, 09:33:16 PM »

Rosemont to dede....

Dede to Rosemont

DeDes Random Tweet ...

@
Hi Lucky7, I have heard of tweets, but I'm not very familiar with what they are exactly. What you have posted is interesting and could very well mean something.
I believe it does. I have all of the tweets saved they took forever. One thing I wanted to point out about this is during that time Rosemont talked about Scooby. I know that Jonsr said dede was Scooby on GLP> I will find the tweets re scooby and post them too.

( there is ALOT more to all these people and tweets)

Lucky7,

A Oregon comment suggested that "Potty Plants" are grown on that farm Could DDS be making a Potty Plant trade?

Rosemont never metioned trading plants, before the tweets she had one mention re trading meat and milk thats it. nothing about plants.

Klaas, forgive me if I'm not allowed to copy and paste a post from WS forum. Heather from Rosemont Farm's wrote a candid and heartfelt letter to the sleuthing community. I would like for everyone to read her words before continuing to imply her involvement in Kyron's disappearance. If after reading her words perhaps you will change your approach to sleuthing these folks.

"Hi internet sleuths,

I am Heather Walters from Rosemont Farm in Yamhill (aka @Rosemont_Farm).

After watching the events with Dede Spicher unfold with much dismay and wondering what to do about it all, I've decided to come forward here at Websleuths and set the record straight once and for all.

I gave an interview to Anita Kissee at KATU a couple of Friday's ago about this same thing, but unfortunately the rumor mill is still churning.

Our farm has been in our family since 1846 and to us it's part of our family. There is nothing we would do to jeopardize it up to and including participating in any criminal activity or associating with known criminal types or persons with questionable integrity or character.

This farm is a family legacy. We care for this land with every shred of our hearts so seeing the speculations and misinformation about our farm is troubling to say the least.

I'm going to clear up a few things and hopefully ease some speculation in regards to our association with the Kyron Horman case.

1. No one in my family knows or has ever met or corresponded with knowingly any person in the Horman, Moulton or Young family.
2. Only one person in our family has corresponded with Dede Spicher - me. Via twitter, email, Facebook and I believe some phonetag voicemails.
3. Dede Spicher was supposed to be an intern on our farm (she approached us with a detailed proposal).
4. Dede Spicher was NEVER an intern on our farm, nor did she step foot on our farm that we know of.
5. Neither myself nor anyone associated with my farm (friends or family) know Dede Spicher personally.
6. I took the Muddy Boy video (associated with the words "Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven") at my farm on June 5th of my young son playing in the dirt. There were no sinister meanings behind that video. It was merely my beautiful boy playing in the mud as boys love to do.
7. Our name and address have been associated with horrible untrue accusations...which has led to us losing the ONLY way we advertise through sites like Twitter, Facebook, our blog, Local Harvest etc.
8. Yes we have pigs. Yes pigs are omnivores. Yes we had an accident on our farm where 2 goats were killed recently. Yes I tweeted something along the lines that pigs will eat anything 'even you' to someone in jest. No we do not feed our pigs dead bodies.
9. Law Enforcement was called through their tipline around midnight the night I saw Dede Spicher's face on Katu. I offered them carte blanche to search anything they want anytime they want. My family also said the same thing in person to the local sheriff when he came for a trespassing call recently.
10. To sum up - we do not have anything to do with this case other than being accidentally drug into it because we tweeted with Dede Spicher. This has had a huge impact on our farm in terms of finding customers and I cannot express how much I just wish we could go back to being an anonymous farm.

If anything can be taken away from this case it is that innocent people have lost all rights to privacy in cases like this...and I can sincerely say that there have been times since this started when I have read horrible things about us that I have been truly scared for our safety.

Please think LONG and hard before you post people's addresses and identifying information in situations like this.

In hopes of a positive outcome for Kyron,
Heather at Rosemont"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5486680&postcount=1

I'm certainly not trying to inhibit anyone's freedom of sleuthing. I just wanted to let Heather have a voice. I have my own opinions about the sustainable farming community. If I am wrong I will remove my very large foot from my mouth, and eat a humongous crow, followed by a hefty slice of humble pie. Until then...sleuth away!!! 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 14, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »

hehe nicu... I'll just post the info over there for people who wish to read it and not say anything on this board. that way we will both be happy...hows that

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #637 on: August 14, 2010, 09:42:40 PM »

Wyks, I agree with your post.  Hope you feel better real soon  an angelic monkey
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 14, 2010, 09:42:47 PM »

well there is no way to post all that over here or I would LOL... just no way...

Okay. I submitted my registration form.

You need to give your Confirmation Code some meds. It's hyperactive.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: August 14, 2010, 09:42:53 PM »

hehe nicu... I'll just post the info over there for people who wish to read it and not say anything on this board. that way we will both be happy...hows that

Did you just ban me over there? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.