May 28, 2024, 12:35:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 239667 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: August 14, 2010, 10:34:08 PM »

Maybe it is a remix but still a good video.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: August 14, 2010, 10:37:43 PM »

Thank you for writing that down, 4getUnot!  I have watched it several times and pulled out phrases, but it is good to have it to look at.  After the initial shock of seeing that video, it appears it might have relevance.  Maybe not, but we can sure discuss it.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: August 14, 2010, 10:38:33 PM »

I am shocked and confused by the transcript....What does all of this mean? Are there really other children missing in this area?  Is this someone's really sick fantasy?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: August 14, 2010, 10:39:50 PM »

Thank you for writing that down, 4getUnot!  I have watched it several times and pulled out phrases, but it is good to have it to look at.  After the initial shock of seeing that video, it appears it might have relevance.  Maybe not, but we can sure discuss it.

Your welcome Claycat!! There are a lot of mispellings in it but they are not mine that is how the author spelled those words.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 14, 2010, 10:43:52 PM »

Your welcome Claycat!! There are a lot of mispellings in it but they are not mine that is how the author spelled those words.

Yes, I saw the video, so I knew it wasn't you. 

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: August 14, 2010, 10:44:29 PM »

Sorry if this has been covered, it's new to me and I am still picking my jaw up off the floor.

Tonight while attempting to catch up I clicked on a link here and a link there until finding myself who the heck knows where, reading various postings by Terri Horman. Defending the poor stepmoms accused of killing and hiding kids, pointing out her observations on cases like misty cummings and then detailing why Misty wasn't smart enough to pull have killed and disposed of Haleigh without leaving a trail....just as I was thinking OMG what an arrogant beotch, posting this crap in the middle of a search for a 7 year old she should be looking for-I happened to see the date...

here's the date and a paragraph from that post-it isn't as detailed as some I read-the others I will have to go look at the date, I just assumed all the posts I was reading were recent because she was now part of the accused stepmom club.

I hope it's okay to post?

I could be wrong but it looks to me like she was studying their cases to iron out her own *no trail left* one.

Reply to this comment Posted February 1, 2010 11:34 AM
Teri Moulton

Thanks a lot Feisty Blond, we loved you all. But sometimes you can go to far,
just like you are doing with that innocent little girl in the Haley Commings case. Can't you see by now, she isn't sophisticated enough to fool every one this long, she may have been neglegent, and Haley is of coarse the most important issue, but common' Misty is just a baby herself.
We all know that it is you all that twists these people's words to try and trip them up, get a clue, it isn't working, you are just torchering that little girl just as you did Cinthia Sommers.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: August 14, 2010, 10:45:37 PM »

For anyone researching or examining that wicked awful video I transcribed the words from it as they appeared on the screen so they could be looked out without having to watch the video over and over.  They are disturbing so I don't know if I should post them here.  What should i do and is anyone interested in having a copy of this?

I think it would be very helpful to have that here. Let's face it, working on missing persons cases is disturbing. Many horrible details we would like to pretend do not exist, but I do this to help in the best way I can, and I think most are here for the same reason.

Klaas if this is too disturbing or shouldn't be posted here please delete.
These are the words from that youtube vid -

NOTE:  The words below are the words of a video and not the opinion of any members of this site.  Just to make it clear. 

Simple as that Terri Horman your evil and you've hurt alot of peoples lives
And I'll be the first to pull the electric switch ON YOU

That statement is kinda eerie, if you believe that Kyron thought he was  going to see the "electric one." If he were instead lured there and abducted that would be an "electric switch" of sorts. If this is a hidden message, could it be a direct threat against Terri?

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 14, 2010, 10:47:00 PM »

Sorry if this has been covered, it's new to me and I am still picking my jaw up off the floor.

Tonight while attempting to catch up I clicked on a link here and a link there until finding myself who the heck knows where, reading various postings by Terri Horman. Defending the poor stepmoms accused of killing and hiding kids, pointing out her observations on cases like misty cummings and then detailing why Misty wasn't smart enough to pull have killed and disposed of Haleigh without leaving a trail....just as I was thinking OMG what an arrogant beotch, posting this crap in the middle of a search for a 7 year old she should be looking for-I happened to see the date...

here's the date and a paragraph from that post-it isn't as detailed as some I read-the others I will have to go look at the date, I just assumed all the posts I was reading were recent because she was now part of the accused stepmom club.

I could be wrong but it looks to me like she was studying their cases to iron out her own *no trail left* one.

Teri Moulton

just like you are doing with that innocent little girl in the Haley Commings case. Can't you see by now, she isn't sophisticated enough to fool every one this long, she may have been neglegent, and Haley is of coarse the most important issue, but common' Misty is just a baby herself.
We all know that it is you all that twists these people's words to try and trip them up, get a clue, it isn't working, you are just torchering that little girl just as you did Cinthia Sommers.

Can you please supply the link to where you found this?  Thanks!  This is very interesting.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: August 14, 2010, 10:50:08 PM »

Teri Moulton

Can you please supply the link to where you found this?  Thanks!  This is very interesting.

My name is nicubird and I am a codependent enabler...

Here is your link:

http://www.tvweek.com/news/2007/11/court_tv_fires_half_of_web_sta.php

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: August 14, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »

Nevermind Shy-Monkey, I think I found it:

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: August 14, 2010, 10:51:44 PM »

I pay attention to you DD and to Tracey. I also think there is something to a SK or just plain perverts. How many attempted abductions happen in Portland of little boys?
I read somewhere that here were 40 missing children in Portland currently. I think that was a comment on Oregon Live or whatever. I just hope that LE isn’t trying to make it stick to Terri without going down that other fork in the road, that it wasn’t her.
For every fact I read, there is an alternate fact. None of the persons involved in this excluding Kane’s brother have ever been citied for jaywalking, now they are criminal masterminds. Many vehicles, many persons that are in cahoots with Terri ? I call bs on that one.
ie.   The bat phones, when were they purchased ?   
The media does not check their facts before they publish or they release information that has been edited.   
….
Today at 5:48 IMO, Terri was afraid that some stuff about her would come out, like a bad marriage and perhaps an affair and that is why she failed the LDT.

LOL well that is one person that doesn't ignore what I say, lol. Thank you for the comment

I too greatly respect your postings and insight Tracygirl

Thank you, I feel the same about you.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: August 14, 2010, 10:53:15 PM »

Ah Klass...another google savant!!!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 14, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »

Don't you think that is just someone using Terri's name?  That person doesn't spell too well, and Terri has been trained as a teacher.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: August 14, 2010, 10:58:19 PM »

Seems that cryptic writings are certainly a part of this case.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: August 14, 2010, 11:01:55 PM »

yes that's it, clear at the bottom and I am off to check the dates on others I read.

also thank you nicubird-I wasn't sure if I could post an outside link and I was in such a big hurry to recheck the other dates- I failed to notice my time was up and my computer was shutting down to install windows updates-it's back up finally but with an empty history, so this may take a while.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: August 14, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »

For anyone researching or examining that wicked awful video I transcribed the words from it as they appeared on the screen so they could be looked out without having to watch the video over and over.  They are disturbing so I don't know if I should post them here.  What should i do and is anyone interested in having a copy of this?

I think it would be very helpful to have that here. Let's face it, working on missing persons cases is disturbing. Many horrible details we would like to pretend do not exist, but I do this to help in the best way I can, and I think most are here for the same reason.

Klaas if this is too disturbing or shouldn't be posted here please delete.
These are the words from that youtube vid -

NOTE:  The words below are the words of a video and not the opinion of any members of this site.  Just to make it clear. 

Simple as that Terri Horman your evil and you've hurt alot of peoples lives
And I'll be the first to pull the electric switch ON YOU

That statement is kinda eerie, if you believe that Kyron thought he was  going to see the "electric one." If he were instead lured there and abducted that would be an "electric switch" of sorts. If this is a hidden message, could it be a direct threat against Terri?

I wonder if this could mean Terri did do a switch and outsmarted the actual would be bad abductors. Dunno. This person who made this video is pissed at her as if it is very personal to them. I believe it is very personal to them.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: August 14, 2010, 11:10:56 PM »

yes that's it, clear at the bottom and I am off to check the dates on others I read.

also thank you nicubird-I wasn't sure if I could post an outside link and I was in such a big hurry to recheck the other dates- I failed to notice my time was up and my computer was shutting down to install windows updates-it's back up finally but with an empty history, so this may take a while.

Oh, I thought it was posted in July.  Well, I guess it could be her. 

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: August 14, 2010, 11:15:20 PM »

I do think it is possible that she failed the poly because she is hiding an affair.  But if this is the case, Why is DeDe covering for her?  Her father is a police officer, she should know better than to get involved in something like this.

As for her protecting Ky from these other people.  I don't see her as being that smart.  It seems to me the person is implicating her in the scheme and that the electric switch is refering to the "electric chair". 

I am catching this conversation sort of late.  If I am not seeing the more obvious meaning of this transcript, please explain it to me.   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 14, 2010, 11:18:20 PM »

Looks like one of Terri's fans knew it was her and responded to a response to Teri Moulton. With the comments about polygraphs etc, I don't think TerriFan was really talking about Misty.

v.g.

Well it's obvious you were off on that one since the Misty Cummings girl has failed four polys and now has admitted to knowing where the body was placed in the river.

So sorry that you were wrong.

Reply to this comment Posted June 21, 2010 1:10 PM
Terri Fan

She doesn't know what happened to Haleigh. You people are so dumb! If she had a CLUE, she would've spilled the beans by now and they would have found her. She was probably soooo high that night that she didn't even know her own name, let alone what happened to Haleigh. She lied thru her teeth when she told LE that she was in the river... to get out of jail just like the rest of them. Failed polygraphs don't mean much.. if they did, they'd be admissible in court.

Stop the witch hunts. Busy bodies like you are the ones who ruin these cases and lead LE in all different directions because you can't distinguish fact from fiction.

Reply to this comment Posted June 21, 2010 1:51 PM

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: August 14, 2010, 11:27:20 PM »

Don't you think that is just someone using Terri's name?  That person doesn't spell too well, and Terri has been trained as a teacher.
It could be, but if Terri was aware of trafficking and the sophistication the traffickers use, she too would believe that Misty was far to dumb to have pulled off disappearing Haley. She is the fall girl and I believe was so high that night that she would not have had a clue as to what was going on around her, but that is another case. I think the traffickers target easy marks to have their deeds blamed on others close to the victim who are far easier to blame. Poor life choices make an easy target. The parents/caregivers who make the poor choices are easy to place blame with, and I do think the traffickers make choices for victims in a manner in which suits them so as to somewhat justify and conceal their deeds. They wouldn't be in business long if they made their actions common knowledge now would they? LE can't control it so no sense in alarming people. It exists and they are not on top of it and at times the wealthy and powerful are involved in it themselves. Anyone can be brought down via technology. Pple can take your phone and listen to any conversation they want, make it appear you have sent texts and made phone calls you have not. Just saw some recent coverage on it on both NBC and ABC, but have been aware of it for a few years. Here's some good coverage on it:
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/station/as-seen-on/Spoofing_Software_Could_Make_Your_Private_Cell_Phone_Information_Public_New_York.html

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.