April 28, 2024, 10:55:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237505 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: August 15, 2010, 01:17:43 AM »

Oh gosh I must be tired, I read that DD and I cannot make sense of it. What are they? and what the hell are Radical Faeries
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 15, 2010, 01:18:29 AM »

Queer in Community List of Communities

Select a category or community from this list which is linked to more info below.

Wimmin's/Lesbian Communities

Wimmin Only Communities
Full Circle Farms
Nasalam
Rockin Egg Farm
Susan B. Anthony Memorial Unrest Home Women's Land Trust - SuBAMUH
Vermont Community Forming
Gay Men's Communities
Nasalam
Sir's Retreat
Short Mountain
Starland
Open/Mixed Communities

Abundant Dawn
Beacon Hill House
Creekside Eco-Lodge (forming)
Dancing Rabbit
Folle Terre
Footprint Acres (Forming)
Ganas
The Hermitage
Kerala Commune
Kyn Hearth
Law of One (Forming)
Meadowdance - Community Forming
Newberry House (Forming)
Nasalam
Q-Sangha (forming)
Queer Ecovillage (to be named)
Satyr's Grotto
Short Mountain
Starland
Twin Oaks
WindTree Ranch
Yourtopia

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hA3NmAMccU0J:www.ic.org/qic/directory.html+carlvz%40mac.com&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: August 15, 2010, 01:18:31 AM »

http://www.skylineridgeneighbors.org/ResDir101609.pdf

This is a great resource for checking out the businesses in the area. Scroll down near the bottom of this link and it gives all sorts of business in the area.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: August 15, 2010, 01:20:02 AM »

So is this place like a hippy commune of sorts? Nothing pisses off some folks then a good old fashion hippy commune, lol.

Radical Faeries at Work

A simple directory of radical faeries willing to exchange their labor or work product for compensation everyone involved finds agreeable.

Facilitation

Vanderzanden & Associates (Portland, Oregon)
I provide group, workshop and retreat facilitation, I also work with organizations in visioning, planning, organization structure and design, and organizatonal and group processes.
Carl VanderZanden / Boondok
14845 NW Newberry Road
Portland OR 97231 USA
((edit))
carlvz (at) mac (dot) com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Faeries
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: August 15, 2010, 01:20:38 AM »

they are just Gay people.. its a gay community...

and they combine efforts to be able to live on 7 acres outside the city and share expenses...they each have a littler ROOM/HOUSE, and share the main house and food etc...they each have their own finances for other things..

they are into BARTER/TRADE 

seems harmless to me... unless they have a whacko among them...

but people might be prejudice against them...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 15, 2010, 01:24:49 AM »

carl's myspace

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:q_yQ2tuKr3MJ:www.myspace.com/loveshovelovelove+carlvz%40mac.com&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

To find me:
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 15, 2010, 01:24:49 AM »

Was someone on here looking for info regarding Jonesr and Scooby's discussions on Godlikeproductions?

I was doing some searching and found this link to that whole discussion in the cache.

If you are interested here it is.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bvByqE5GSSYJ:www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg103+scooby+comments+kyron+horman+case+terry+horman&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Thank you so much! I thought this was long gone...

we have all of these pages (page 1 through to page 157).... we are missing the last 10 pages after that if anyone finds those.

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=528&t=3873

I have found partials on some pages after 157. The last partial I could get was 163. Some of the cached pages only show the no longer in the database message.

I'm two pages or more behind here. Let me do some more saving, and I'll be back.

The pages I have already saved, you already saved. @#$%^& ... I couldn't remember where you said you had left off before.

This is what I am using at Google. Just change the page number for each search.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg149 site:godlikeproductions.com

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 15, 2010, 01:25:30 AM »

looked at the wiki post, thanks. yes I can see some people having a problem with them. I wonder if they get blamed for a lot of things?
But why does this person not like Terri? Is it because there has been some discussion about her possibly having a relationship with DeDe? I am curious if there are any extreme groups who go after this place a lot and target them? Any locals know?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: August 15, 2010, 01:29:09 AM »

Was someone on here looking for info regarding Jonesr and Scooby's discussions on Godlikeproductions?

I was doing some searching and found this link to that whole discussion in the cache.

If you are interested here it is.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bvByqE5GSSYJ:www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg103+scooby+comments+kyron+horman+case+terry+horman&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Thank you so much! I thought this was long gone...

we have all of these pages (page 1 through to page 157).... we are missing the last 10 pages after that if anyone finds those.

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=528&t=3873

I have found partials on some pages after 157. The last partial I could get was 163. Some of the cached pages only show the no longer in the database message.

I'm two pages or more behind here. Let me do some more saving, and I'll be back.

The pages I have already saved, you already saved. @#$%^& ... I couldn't remember where you said you had left off before.

This is what I am using at Google. Just change the page number for each search.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg149 site:godlikeproductions.com

thanks grey will check to see if there are any we don't have yet..

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 15, 2010, 01:32:14 AM »

seems just like some normal gay people to me who are into just living off the land and sharing... one of the friends on his ms is bhuddist... I don't think there is anything weird about them.. they just have a different outlook on life that people in the "rat race" and they are gay...

I could see some people not liking them, but sounds like a nice serene place to me... but I live off-grid myself and people probably think I am pretty weird too (I am LOL)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 
 we could..
climb a tree, have a picnic, play dress up., play soccer, build forts, swing on swings, make bread, bake cake, make stir-fry, have an eating contest, take pictures, make soup, play cards, play dice, play old records, play ukulele, gutair, piano or harmonica, dance, have a dance party, make a video, dye clothes with coffee, or beats, go for a run, walk or jog, dig  a swimming pool, play catch or frizbee, weed the garden, do our chores, paint a mural, paint a picture. do something with beads, or sequins, make new pairs of pants, go thrift shopping, go to the movies or the park, play basketball, go in the hottub, or the hot springs, explore abandoned buildings or hop fences or go on a day trip to LA, ride bikes or make kites or fly kites that we bought, roll down hills or take the rta to the beach, mosh, mosh in the middle of a crowded room, go to a play or the palm, take the train, take the dogs for a walk, ride horses, get pet feeder mice at the pet store, try to steal animals from the pet store, try to steal food, paint our shoes, bleach our shirts, cut and dye our hair, put make up on, dress up ridiculous and go downtown, talk to strangers, hang out with our family, break something, start a zine, read all the library books, spend a whole day at the library, go under a bridge, put up stickers, send emails, give away all the stuff we dont use on freecycle, jam session, make postsecrets, drink coffee, spy on neighbors with binoculars,

etc etc

so please quit saying you are bored, because i am just at home and i will do any of this with you

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/loveshovelovelove/blog#ixzz0weKf51nb

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: August 15, 2010, 01:34:01 AM »

but this is not the address that was given on the vid...

so I wonder what is at that address?

To find me:
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 15, 2010, 01:35:32 AM »

looked at the wiki post, thanks. yes I can see some people having a problem with them. I wonder if they get blamed for a lot of things?
But why does this person not like Terri? Is it because there has been some discussion about her possibly having a relationship with DeDe? I am curious if there are any extreme groups who go after this place a lot and target them? Any locals know?

well dede posted something re to The Pink Triangle pointed at Kaine out of hate for him.
I was like.... what the heck is pink triangle.. so many groups..

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 15, 2010, 01:35:39 AM »

DD, the search criteria I posted has a space before the word "site".

I have partials from pages 158, 160, and 163.

Missing pages only had the no longer in the database message.

I saved as text and as complete HTML.

Check your site info for my email address. Let me know where to send them and which format or both formats.

I don't know my way around your site. I only joined so I could read the posts there. I couldn't read anything with joining ... not even one itty-bitty post.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 15, 2010, 01:35:52 AM »

What was the address? Can you post it?

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 15, 2010, 01:36:27 AM »

s/b without joining

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 15, 2010, 01:37:09 AM »

To clarify, there is nothing linking these people to that weird video EXCEPT NW Newberry whish was mentioned in the video and this place/home/commune is on NW Newberry
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 15, 2010, 01:38:30 AM »

<snipped>

Thanks, 4getUnot. Just the text is so much easier to take than the video.

I don't know if it is a someone playing a sick game or someone trying to deliver a message. If it is someone aware of what happened to Kyron, the most effective way to deliver a message is through LE.

YW   an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: August 15, 2010, 01:39:05 AM »

DD, the search criteria I posted has a space before the word "site".

I have partials from pages 158, 160, and 163.

Missing pages only had the no longer in the database message.

I saved as text and as complete HTML.

Check your site info for my email address. Let me know where to send them and which format or both formats.

I don't know my way around your site. I only joined so I could read the posts there. I couldn't read anything with joining ... not even one itty-bitty post.

text is fine,    email is keysring@yahoo.com

thanks, I will add them in sequence with the others

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 15, 2010, 01:40:12 AM »

seems just like some normal gay people to me who are into just living off the land and sharing... one of the friends on his ms is bhuddist... I don't think there is anything weird about them.. they just have a different outlook on life that people in the "rat race" and they are gay...

I could see some people not liking them, but sounds like a nice serene place to me... but I live off-grid myself and people probably think I am pretty weird too (I am LOL)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 
 we could..
climb a tree, have a picnic, play dress up., play soccer, build forts, swing on swings, make bread, bake cake, make stir-fry, have an eating contest, take pictures, make soup, play cards, play dice, play old records, play ukulele, gutair, piano or harmonica, dance, have a dance party, make a video, dye clothes with coffee, or beats, go for a run, walk or jog, dig  a swimming pool, play catch or frizbee, weed the garden, do our chores, paint a mural, paint a picture. do something with beads, or sequins, make new pairs of pants, go thrift shopping, go to the movies or the park, play basketball, go in the hottub, or the hot springs, explore abandoned buildings or hop fences or go on a day trip to LA, ride bikes or make kites or fly kites that we bought, roll down hills or take the rta to the beach, mosh, mosh in the middle of a crowded room, go to a play or the palm, take the train, take the dogs for a walk, ride horses, get pet feeder mice at the pet store, try to steal animals from the pet store, try to steal food, paint our shoes, bleach our shirts, cut and dye our hair, put make up on, dress up ridiculous and go downtown, talk to strangers, hang out with our family, break something, start a zine, read all the library books, spend a whole day at the library, go under a bridge, put up stickers, send emails, give away all the stuff we dont use on freecycle, jam session, make postsecrets, drink coffee, spy on neighbors with binoculars,

etc etc

so please quit saying you are bored, because i am just at home and i will do any of this with you

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/loveshovelovelove/blog#ixzz0weKf51nb

Well I would rather live next to this group then lets say John Gardner or Melissa Huckaby to name just a few. I don't care if someone is Gay or not. Never has mattered to me in the least bit. But wow is that not the case for some and that is thier right too. Sometimes though people do get to be extreme in their hatred and bounderies get crossed. 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 15, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »

van derzanden has an FB.  One of his friends is the Bender guy who did the website for Dede's ex BF.

My friend' daughter, although she is not gay, lives in a community like that in our state.  You have to have money to do it as you buy your own house and it's not cheap.  You have to be voted in.

I think a lot of these people know each other.

http://www.facebook.com/Boondok?ref=search#!/profile.php?id=1388875450&ref=sgm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.