April 27, 2024, 08:32:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 237406 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #820 on: August 15, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »

Puzzler    I'm just confused how this pink triangle conversation came to be 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #821 on: August 15, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »

I think I got lost...er, had an adventure there  a few months ago when I had to go to Portland for a Doctor visit ...I wasn't very late either! lol
I live in Umatilla, about 160 miles

Just curious but how did you get from Umatilla to St Helens are without going thru Portland?

Sounds a little like the trips I used to take.  I use  to find myself on back country roads and would end up helping elderly homeowners do what ever it was they were doing. Met alot of nice people back then. Way back then.

Hi Lazydog

Regarding blue...precisely..I DID go thru Portland...was supposed to stay there...lol 
That is what I meant about "adventures"...I always get where I want to go, but see all sorts of "stuff" along(or round about!)the way...hubby tries to keep me on a short leash(jk)

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: August 15, 2010, 12:44:17 PM »

Another post over at the Alternate Theories Site, food for thought.  lol 

Here is one paragraph snipped, although the whole post is interesting, I think:

"Tonight law enforcement's sock puppet 'former Portland homicide detective C. W. Jensen' is saying it is important to find out why Dede Spicher was missing for three hours.  Yet nothing is said why it was all of a sudden changed that Dede was now missing for three hours instead of one hour which had been reported for a couple of weeks.  He also says it is important to see if Dede was the other person in the truck.  Is this guy that much of an idiot???  If the current story is she left her job at 10:00 AM (earlier story said 9:45) returning at 1:00 PM (previously she was reported gone from 11:15 - 12:30PM)  then obviously Dede was not in Terri's truck at Skyline School at any time between 8:00AM and 9:00 AM  ---- or maybe she never went to work in the morning ??? (that will likely be the next version).   When they realize how this new version of Dede missing for three hours makes it unlikely the other person in the truck was Dede, they will change this yet again to make their time line fit their theory that Terri and Dede are guilty of disappearing Kyron."

< more at link >

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/is-kyron-missing.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 15, 2010, 12:46:58 PM »

Klaas my dear one, there are two people at BOC that are kinda new but wondering how to speed up the process of joining SM.  Zinnia and Malty are there names over there but I don't know what they put over here.  I don't remember it taking toooo long for me but there are a bazillion more Monkeys in the family now.  Anything I can do to tell them to make them stand out?

I'll check for them.  I'm really not regularly approving new members. I'm only approving a few at a time once they've checked out or by special request.  I'll approve these two if I find their names.

Thank you very much!  Homemande Nanner puddin being made for all!

Why don't you ask them if they'll let you know what "names" they applied under?

Thanks Puzzler, I would ask em but Blink says she's at the beach for family day.  Hopefully they used the same names.  I'm a fan of using the same name on multiple sites.  But that is just me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: August 15, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »

Wonder where they are gonna move Kyron's Wall Of Hope to?  Personally, I don't think it ought to be moved, yet at the same time, can understand their reasoning behind it.  Still seems a shame.  IMO.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Wall-missing-Hope-portland-moved-100694899.html

They were discussing possibly moving it to the school district building location or somewhere like that.

Thanks Klaas!   

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 15, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »

"Tonight law enforcement's sock puppet 'former Portland homicide detective C. W. Jensen' is saying it is important to find out why Dede Spicher was missing for three hours.  Yet nothing is said why it was all of a sudden changed that Dede was now missing for three hours instead of one hour which had been reported for a couple of weeks.  He also says it is important to see if Dede was the other person in the truck.  Is this guy that much of an idiot???  If the current story is she left her job at 10:00 AM (earlier story said 9:45) returning at 1:00 PM (previously she was reported gone from 11:15 - 12:30PM)  then obviously Dede was not in Terri's truck at Skyline School at any time between 8:00AM and 9:00 AM  ---- or maybe she never went to work in the morning ??? (that will likely be the next version).   When they realize how this new version of Dede missing for three hours makes it unlikely the other person in the truck was Dede, they will change this yet again to make their time line fit their theory that Terri and Dede are guilty of disappearing Kyron."

< more at link >

Didn't you say this before yourself?  Or was it another poster?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 15, 2010, 12:57:34 PM »

Melis, maybe tell them to offer up whiskey and bananas?  Seems to work for some.  lol 

Morning everyone!

I'm glad you are feeling better, Wyks!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: August 15, 2010, 12:59:30 PM »

Okay I just watched KTVL.Com news just now and it showed the interview with Andrea Leckey. I hope the name is spelled right...anyway she did say that she found it kind of odd that Terri was holding a sick baby in her arms and made it a point to show her a picture of Kyron at the science fair. She said that she was aware the day before that the baby was sick...but not how she knew. She also said that was the longest she has ever talked to Terri. I'm sorry I do not have a link it came on my local news station. The video I saw yesterday doesn't mention whether she had the baby or not and it was the same interview...so I'm thinking for some reason it was cut out and who knows why.

Thank you!

Yes, in this video Andrea does say "with her daughter sick in her arms"

http://www.ktvl.com/video/?videoId=581589824001&play=now

Good Sunday Mates!

I keep on wondering "how did Andrea Leckey know that Kiara was sick when she was talking to TM in the FM??".  i.e.

*  Did TH mention it in conversation that Kiara was sick?
*  Or, did Andrea find out that Kiara was sick through media coverage?

ttfn
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: August 15, 2010, 01:02:23 PM »

Mornin' to you too!  Feeling better?  I hope so!  Gotta leave soon to sit with my beloved 95yo patient at hosp. She has the most wonderful sense of humor and still lookin' for a man.  I hope to be like her!  Wyks, what do you make of this video?  I usually call BS on most things but this seems like someone went to a lot of trouble to point out fake stuff.  I'm confuddled on this one.  DD are you out there yet?  What do you think?

A bit better, thanks.     Your patient sounds like a delight! 

Dunno what to make of the video for sure.  Kind of seems to me like we're caught up in some kind of drama, that's for sure.  Kind of am leaning toward the YouTube video being a message sent to Terri, perhaps in retaliation for the note on Kyron's Wall being a message sent to Kaine.  ??  Dunno.  Just seems that way to me. 

Reading the transcription of the video, it seems far less 'ick' in text.  Could be the whole thing is seriously trying to point to probs in that area, which I do know exists to some degree.  Seems like the video was overly-done to grab someone's attention.  Once grabbed, there are a few sentences in there that could be the message.  Perhaps someone saw Terri on her ride-about, that she isn't aware of, and they are letting her know that?  Perhaps they are trying to scare her further into thinking they are gonna report (or have reported) far worse than what they may have actually seen?  I dunno.  That's the trouble with these kinds of things that can have way more than one meaning.  But the YouTube video having full meaning at face value??  I kinda doubt it.  Just a gut feeling.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: August 15, 2010, 01:10:04 PM »

Puzzler    I'm just confused how this pink triangle conversation came to be 

I read this in a post by Lucky7: well dede posted something re to The Pink Triangle pointed at Kaine out of hate for him

So, I "Googled" the pink triangle because I didn't know what it meant.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #830 on: August 15, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Going back to the video, this person is really cryptic in his words. I was trying to figure out what he meant by the Black SUV. The black Suv seen in the mirror places you at the location of NWNewberry Cell phone ping I don't know if this video means anything, but I certainly don't want to assume anything. As they say: No stone left unturned. When I googled his name I found this.

http://interceder.net/i/kyron

Ssangyong Kyron
The SsangYong Kyron is a compact 'soft-roader' SUV (although it is quite big for its class) built by SsangYong Motor Company. It has a 104 kW (139 hp)/310 N·m (230 lb·ft) Mercedes-Benz diesel engine and was designed by MG's Ken Greenly. It is presumed to share its body and/or platform with the upcoming Roewe SUV. In 2007, the Kyron received a facelift in an attempt to take on board the criticism of the previous version and improve the company's image. In the 2009 Dakar Rally, Isidre Esteve Pujol and team mate Eric Auge Medina came 81st in a Kyron 2.7DCI. The robust XDi270 diesel engine is available on the Kyron increasing the performance to 121 kW (162 hp)/340 N·m (250 lb·ft).

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: August 15, 2010, 01:15:19 PM »

< more at link >

Something close, lol.  That's why it caught my attention, cuz something like this happens, (gets reported one way, then another later on), and it seems they just roll with the 2nd version until a 3rd one comes along.  Not going back and explaining what happened to change the difference. 

I can understand the concept of them learning more, and that extra knowledge bringing a better understanding.  What they seem to be doing tho, is reporting their bottom line, without showing us how they went from point A to point B.  So in one respect, it looks like they are contradicting themselves. 

Have you or anyone else yet read an explanation by LE/media about the switch from the 90 minute 'lunchtime' for DeDe, to the several hour stretch that morning?  And really, *could* she have been in the vehicle with Terri/Kyron at the school, then the stores etc, and still been at work at ANY point that morning?  It's just not logical.  But that's the direction that LE/media wants us to believe they are heading in.  And I call BS!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: August 15, 2010, 01:17:44 PM »

Thanks Clay!   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 15, 2010, 01:20:10 PM »

Okay I just watched KTVL.Com news just now and it showed the interview with Andrea Leckey. I hope the name is spelled right...anyway she did say that she found it kind of odd that Terri was holding a sick baby in her arms and made it a point to show her a picture of Kyron at the science fair. She said that she was aware the day before that the baby was sick...but not how she knew. She also said that was the longest she has ever talked to Terri. I'm sorry I do not have a link it came on my local news station. The video I saw yesterday doesn't mention whether she had the baby or not and it was the same interview...so I'm thinking for some reason it was cut out and who knows why.

nana0567, thank you!  I don't think it odd that Terri would be holding a baby and showing the picture of Kyron...she had just come from taking the picture and it was fresh on her mind. 

Yea I think it can be taken 2 ways. It is not that telling to me either. What I would like to know, if she was using this as an alibi then why go to the 2nd store after going to the first one and offering up a receipt? At that point was she just getting the medicine for the baby?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 15, 2010, 01:20:21 PM »

Melis, maybe tell them to offer up whiskey and bananas?  Seems to work for some.  lol 

Morning everyone!

Mornin' to you too!  Feeling better?  I hope so!  Gotta leave soon to sit with my beloved 95yo patient at hosp. She has the most wonderful sense of humor and still lookin' for a man.  I hope to be like her!  Wyks, what do you make of this video?  I usually call BS on most things but this seems like someone went to a lot of trouble to point out fake stuff.  I'm confuddled on this one.  DD are you out there yet?  What do you think?

I'm here, don't know what I think yet... really was too tired to think last night, but going to go "think" about it now. LOL... will post in a bit

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #835 on: August 15, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »

< more at link >

Something close, lol.  That's why it caught my attention, cuz something like this happens, (gets reported one way, then another later on), and it seems they just roll with the 2nd version until a 3rd one comes along.  Not going back and explaining what happened to change the difference. 

I can understand the concept of them learning more, and that extra knowledge bringing a better understanding.  What they seem to be doing tho, is reporting their bottom line, without showing us how they went from point A to point B.  So in one respect, it looks like they are contradicting themselves. 

Have you or anyone else yet read an explanation by LE/media about the switch from the 90 minute 'lunchtime' for DeDe, to the several hour stretch that morning?  And really, *could* she have been in the vehicle with Terri/Kyron at the school, then the stores etc, and still been at work at ANY point that morning?  It's just not logical.  But that's the direction that LE/media wants us to believe they are heading in.  And I call BS!! 

IIRC (yay, I used the acronym!) there was a video that was put out by one of the news media outlets that interviewed the 2 woman regarding DDS leaving. It was a small snippit in the clip but for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere. It was right when it came out in the press. Do they archive news clips?

BTW Wyks, I'm so happy you're feeling better!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 15, 2010, 01:25:18 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Going back to the video, this person is really cryptic in his words. I was trying to figure out what he meant by the Black SUV. The black Suv seen in the mirror places you at the location of NWNewberry Cell phone ping I don't know if this video means anything, but I certainly don't want to assume anything. As they say: No stone left unturned. When I googled his name I found this.

http://interceder.net/i/kyron

Ssangyong Kyron
The SsangYong Kyron is a compact 'soft-roader' SUV (although it is quite big for its class) built by SsangYong Motor Company. It has a 104 kW (139 hp)/310 N·m (230 lb·ft) Mercedes-Benz diesel engine and was designed by MG's Ken Greenly. It is presumed to share its body and/or platform with the upcoming Roewe SUV. In 2007, the Kyron received a facelift in an attempt to take on board the criticism of the previous version and improve the company's image. In the 2009 Dakar Rally, Isidre Esteve Pujol and team mate Eric Auge Medina came 81st in a Kyron 2.7DCI. The robust XDi270 diesel engine is available on the Kyron increasing the performance to 121 kW (162 hp)/340 N·m (250 lb·ft).

Wait a minute...I may be mistaken but wasn't there a Blk SUV seen by the man who called in a tip who said he went to a store and heard gunshots coming from the direction of some parked cars he had seen?  I've got this all jumbled I'm sure but the SUV hit another car or something?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 15, 2010, 01:25:20 PM »

Does anyone believe that something bigger like a child porn ring is happening in this case.  Child and porn are two words that should never, ever be in the same room let alone world together.  I am still having a hard time processing the fact TH might have done away with him.  I don't think I can go there.  Misty yes/maybe part of, Casey definately yes but TH I'm havin a hard time with.

I wonder if Terri actually did make a porn movie in 2001.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 15, 2010, 01:27:12 PM »

Maybe Kitty LOOKED sick. When my GD were sick or teething, well, they looked, flushed, whiny, red eyes, shadows under eyes, icky stuff leaking out of nose, out of eyes, etc. Clingy,
just not happy & smiles for all.
Got one with ear issues, can tell just by looking at her how she is.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 15, 2010, 01:30:56 PM »

< more at link >

Perhaps they are putting this out there to put pressure on her to tell them the truth. I wonder if she knows who was in the truck and has decided to not say who.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.