April 26, 2024, 07:08:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #20 8/15/10 - 8/17/10  (Read 215868 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 13, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »

We will bring you home, it is just a matter of time.  Hold tight sweet Kyron!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:38:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:19:58 PM »

Thanks Scatty.  I know I can be a scatter brain at times LOL!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 06:20:12 PM »

Ah! the fresh clean smell of a new cage.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 06:20:16 PM »

I made it :}

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 06:20:53 PM »

Lets mess it up a bit  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »

an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 06:23:49 PM »

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »

thanks wkys, for the med Q answer from last thread

i dont think it was a script, if she saw doc the day b4 and he gave a script
seems she would have filled it then, maybe she hadnt seen the doc yet,
and was going with otc, for the wkd till she could see the doc

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 06:29:46 PM »

Doe anyone know the time stamp on the Kyron/redtreefroggy school picture please?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 06:34:10 PM »

thanks wkys, for the med Q answer from last thread

i dont think it was a script, if she saw doc the day b4 and he gave a script
seems she would have filled it then, maybe she hadnt seen the doc yet,
and was going with otc, for the wkd till she could see the doc
We were just discussing the possibility if it was a prescription or not, it probably was over the counter meds.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 06:38:49 PM »

Doe anyone know the time stamp on the Kyron/redtreefroggy school picture please?

Miki, I do not see a time stamp on that picture.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 06:43:51 PM »

Miki monkey TY for the reply to my Qs

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 06:46:54 PM »

Thought it was just me 

Would the camera record the date and time of the picture even if it didn't time stamp the picture, I'm such a newb with photography please excuse the questions.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 06:48:43 PM »

August 3, 2010 - Kyron Horman Update: One Tipster’s Startling Suspicions, and Frustration - Investigators in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman say they’ve sorted through more than 3,500 tips in the nearly two-month investigation. Here’s an example of one such tip, forwarded today to WW by former Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain. McCain says he’s brought the tip to investigators’ attention and is told they are finally following up on it.

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.
DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.
DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway. DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.
DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.
I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9. http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/...d-frustration/

Bringing this over from the last thread.  Although I read here that it's been debunked, I thought I'd ask anyway.  Do we know what car the guy who reported this incident was driving?  Could he have been driving a black SUV, thus the reason the person who made that creepy video included what he did about (my paraphrase>>) the Black SUV you saw in your mirror
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »

Miki monkey TY for the reply to my Qs

You're welcome I think you can see how I worry about LE's involvement, I feel if they make a mistake they won't own to it unless they have to and I feel we are running out of time to bring Kyron home.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 06:51:05 PM »

Thought it was just me 

Would the camera record the date and time of the picture even if it didn't time stamp the picture, I'm such a newb with photography please excuse the questions.
I believe it was in the CA case, regarding the video taken at the nursing home of Caylee and her great-grandfather, that they were able to go into the camera's memory and pull up the actual date of the video.  They were apparently satisfied that the video was most definitely taken on Father's Day, and not a week before as cindy anthony once claimed.

Correct me if I am wrong, but that's what I remember. Smile
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »

I should have finished my thought, sorry.  I think that if LE wanted to know what time/date those photos were taken that they could know for certain.  I could be mistaken though, wouldn't be the first time. 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 06:59:28 PM »

I should have finished my thought, sorry.  I think that if LE wanted to know what time/date those photos were taken that they could know for certain.  I could be mistaken though, wouldn't be the first time. 

It's pretty much what I assumed that they could pull the time from the camera, so then LE has much more of the time line than they are willing to release, thought as much.

Thank you 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »

Personally I am very frustrated with LE in this case, I do not know who to blame for the reports being put out as to who has done what and who hasn't.  I am not sticking up for TH in what follows only pointing out the statements from both parties that make NO sense to me what so ever.  Something so much deeper is involved here, like a previous poster said the FBI was on scene in 4 hours, and NO Amber Alert was issued?

If not for Andrea Leckey coming out and speaking in the KOIN video she would still be pointed to as the "4th" person tied to the cell phones and fake names.  I found her very gracious in the interview and was glad to her from her exactly why she was involved in the case. 
So who else are we being played about?

I like others can not understand DY saying TH was not honest with her and not a friend of hers and lied about how she met Kaine, it was not a friend of TH's that told the story of how Kaine and TH came to be it was Kaine's sister in law.  So for 5 years Kaine never spoke to any mutual friends or family members of his or TH's?
 Like someone mentioned they wouldn't be emailing daily to the mother of her husband's child, I can speak from experience, I raised my step son from the age of 7, and his mother was the bit** from hell, and that is being nice.  I did not call her, I did not text her, I did not email her.  If she called I handed the phone to my husband or gave him a message of what he needed to call her about.  Now of course if something was wrong I would call her, but we were not friends and didn't feel it my duty or my job to inform her of anything.  What I am saying sounds like the 4 of them had a pretty good relationship, TH drags herself to the birthday party of her step son's, step brother so he can celebrate with him? 
 What happened in this home to go from that to MFH plots, kidnapping or worse, we are being played by LE and we are not being told squat, and being sent on wild goose chases and people's lives are being affected, business's are being affected.  I like others am extremely frustrated with all of this.
 And how does any of this help find Kyron?
 The part of DeDe and her leaving work starts out with boss saying she got a phone call and took off at such and such time, then later they add over an hour to that timeline?  The original statement came from the owner's mouth and co-worker as to when DeDe left the farm?

Don't know about the rest of you but I am lost!!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 07:06:57 PM »

have been thinking about the pic, 3 wks ago a friend uploaded some pics
from his phone while we were at the game, to the teams FB and the time
was time that he did that, i could see ,when we viewed the pg on the phone
wonder if TH has a Internet on her phone

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.