April 25, 2024, 09:28:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #20 8/15/10 - 8/17/10  (Read 215849 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »

Bringing this over from the last thread.  Although I read here that it's been debunked, I thought I'd ask anyway.  Do we know what car the guy who reported this incident was driving?  Could he have been driving a black SUV, thus the reason the person who made that creepy video included what he did about (my paraphrase>>) the Black SUV you saw in your mirror

I think this all sprung up from the report in the very beginning about a white truck chasing a red car on Sauvie Island although I think the person was on foot who supposedly saw that. Whoever wrote this picked a very popular style (suv) and color (black) to remark on wouldn't surprise me at all if he drove a black SUV. Just saying.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 07:15:31 PM »

I should have finished my thought, sorry.  I think that if LE wanted to know what time/date those photos were taken that they could know for certain.  I could be mistaken though, wouldn't be the first time. 

have been thinking about the pic, 3 wks ago a friend uploaded some pics
from his phone while we were at the game, to the teams FB and the time
was time that he did that, i could see ,when we viewed the pg on the phone
wonder if TH has a Internet on her phone

A CSI-trained agent would have internet on their spy cellphone.    I think she watched Columbo too many times.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 07:21:10 PM »

Most everyone has internet on their cellphone now. 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 07:21:53 PM »

Personally I am very frustrated with LE in this case, I do not know who to blame for the reports being put out as to who has done what and who hasn't.  I am not sticking up for TH in what follows only pointing out the statements from both parties that make NO sense to me what so ever.  Something so much deeper is involved here, like a previous poster said the FBI was on scene in 4 hours, and NO Amber Alert was issued?

If not for Andrea Leckey coming out and speaking in the KOIN video she would still be pointed to as the "4th" person tied to the cell phones and fake names.  I found her very gracious in the interview and was glad to her from her exactly why she was involved in the case. 
So who else are we being played about?

I like others can not understand DY saying TH was not honest with her and not a friend of hers and lied about how she met Kaine, it was not a friend of TH's that told the story of how Kaine and TH came to be it was Kaine's sister in law.  So for 5 years Kaine never spoke to any mutual friends or family members of his or TH's?
 Like someone mentioned they wouldn't be emailing daily to the mother of her husband's child, I can speak from experience, I raised my step son from the age of 7, and his mother was the bit** from hell, and that is being nice.  I did not call her, I did not text her, I did not email her.  If she called I handed the phone to my husband or gave him a message of what he needed to call her about.  Now of course if something was wrong I would call her, but we were not friends and didn't feel it my duty or my job to inform her of anything.  What I am saying sounds like the 4 of them had a pretty good relationship, TH drags herself to the birthday party of her step son's, step brother so he can celebrate with him? 
 What happened in this home to go from that to MFH plots, kidnapping or worse, we are being played by LE and we are not being told squat, and being sent on wild goose chases and people's lives are being affected, business's are being affected.  I like others am extremely frustrated with all of this.
 And how does any of this help find Kyron?
 The part of DeDe and her leaving work starts out with boss saying she got a phone call and took off at such and such time, then later they add over an hour to that timeline?  The original statement came from the owner's mouth and co-worker as to when DeDe left the farm?

Don't know about the rest of you but I am lost!!

I agree with you I think LE rushed to judge and then became determined to pin it on Terri whatever happened, if they had her at any time they lost her with that foolish attempt to entrap her so she immediately gets a lawyer and now we can do nothing, they should have waited. They also have almost no hope of catching anyone else as the trail would be cold by now I think the heavy hand of the law has done it's best to fit a square peg in a round hole and screwed this up. Whoever has done this I hope it's not too late to bring Kyron home.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »

d in texas, im lost to its like LE was thinking TH did it, this shouldnt be to hard,
just find the evidence, then they couldnt get enough for an arrest, so LE goes
into trickle down mode, take the truck info they were looking for, they put it out
and the GK steps up and leaves the LE with a short time window
ive said b4 only kyron should have been on the missing poster, with the truck on
it, people think no i didnt see that boy in that truck, or i didnt see that truck and
boy

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2010, 07:30:19 PM »

1.  I think Dede and Terri's relationship status is very important to know because it would explain why Dede is willing to be so involved in Terri's life.

But if the two of them conspired to do something, I would think that Dede would be laying low and be out of everyone's radar screen instead of being so much in the forefront.   That makes no sense at all.

2.  As far as Kaine and an alternative lifestyle, I read that he was staying with a co-worker and had gotten HER pregnant.  Then I have read of the gay thing.  Whatever.

It seems like in Portland the alternative lifestyle is very accepted.  But as far a Terri and what the person told doubledecker, it could be that a husband would not be too happy.  Maybe he's rich and she would lose everything.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 07:36:26 PM »

8 a.m. - It's Science Fair Day at Skyline Elementary School. Kyron Horman, 7, and his step-mom arrive at school.

8:45 a.m. - Kyron says goodbye to his step-mom in the hallway and goes toward his classroom. He is last seen near his classroom, near the south entrance to school.

9:00 a.m. - Investigators say this was the last time Kyron was reportedly seen but they do not identify who saw him

last.http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html

If Kyron was seen @ 9:00 am by a person the police won't name then Terri was at least pulling into the parking lot of FM if not already in the store, her receipt proves she checked out at 9:12. Who do you think saw Kyron and where?

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »

1.  I think Dede and Terri's relationship status is very important to know because it would explain why Dede is willing to be so involved in Terri's life.

But if the two of them conspired to do something, I would think that Dede would be laying low and be out of everyone's radar screen instead of being so much in the forefront.   That makes no sense at all.

2.  As far as Kaine and an alternative lifestyle, I read that he was staying with a co-worker and had gotten HER pregnant.  Then I have read of the gay thing.  Whatever.

It seems like in Portland the alternative lifestyle is very accepted.  But as far a Terri and what the person told doubledecker, it could be that a husband would not be too happy.  Maybe he's rich and she would lose everything.

Nothing of what Kain has done or is doing is being reported in the press but then he works for a very big company that has HUGE clout in the area they also have their own team of Lawyers.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »

d in texas, I'm lost to its like LE was thinking TH did it, this shouldn't be to hard,
just find the evidence, then they couldn't get enough for an arrest, so LE goes
into trickle down mode, take the truck info they were looking for, they put it out
and the GK steps up and leaves the LE with a short time window
I've said b4 only Kyron should have been on the missing poster, with the truck on
it, people think no i didn't see that boy in that truck, or i didn't see that truck and
boy
CW and Miki thanks for sharing I don't feel like the only one hanging out on this "olive" branch....  Just frustrated have been all weekend, have been really busy getting real life things done this weekend as well, and can not keep Kyron off my mind.
I am so worried about this poor little boy.  I have no doubt that TH was indeed involved in "the plan" but as to what that plan is you got me!!
The timeline with DDS is really bugging me as well the owner and co-worker both stated the following>>
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html
Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later. Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.
I don't recall another case where people have changed timelines of other's like they have in this case, anyone else?
And while it is a "little thing" in the grand scheme of Kyron missing, KH having MC as a friend on his facebook page bothers me, everyone else has their page locked down, yet his friends and connections are open to public scrutiny with MC as one to scrutinize?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »

I was doing some research when I came across this link, it is a timeline that links to news stories and is actually a handy little link to have handy thought I would share it....
http://www.nwcn.com/home/related/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html
by Frank Mungeam
NWCN.com
Posted on June 29, 2010 at 3:08 PM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 11 at 12:14 PM

Friday June 4
8 a.m. - It's Science Fair Day at Skyline Elementary School. Kyron Horman, 7, and his step-mom arrive at school.
8:45 a.m. - Kyron says goodbye to his step-mom in the hallway and goes toward his classroom. He is last seen near his classroom, near the south entrance to school.
9:00 a.m. - Investigators say this was the last time Kyron was reportedly seen but they do not identify who saw him last.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 07:47:44 PM »

I was doing some research when I came across this link, it is a timeline that links to news stories and is actually a handy little link to have handy thought I would share it....
http://www.nwcn.com/home/related/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html
by Frank Mungeam
NWCN.com

Friday June 4
9:00 a.m. - Investigators say this was the last time Kyron was reportedly seen but they do not identify who saw him last.

Yes but Terri was 7 miles away at a Fred Myers store @ 9am..so who saw Kyron

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »

9:00 a.m. - Investigators say this was the last time Kyron was reportedly seen but they do not identify who saw him

last.http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html

If Kyron was seen @ 9:00 am by a person the police won't name then Terri was at least pulling into the parking lot of FM if not already in the store, her receipt proves she checked out at 9:12. Who do you think saw Kyron and where?
That's the big question who saw Kyron and where at that time. If we believe the timeline and Terri was already in the store 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 07:51:51 PM »

CW and Miki thanks for sharing I don't feel like the only one hanging out on this "olive" branch....  Just frustrated have been all weekend, have been really busy getting real life things done this weekend as well, and can not keep Kyron off my mind.
I am so worried about this poor little boy.  I have no doubt that TH was indeed involved in "the plan" but as to what that plan is you got me!!

It's a lonely little branch but anyone is welcome...feels much friendlier now though.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 07:59:36 PM »

That's the big question who saw Kyron and where at that time. If we believe the timeline and Terri was already in the store 

Well Terri was the one with the receipt and that's the provable part of the time line, Terri left at 8:45, must have left at this time to have got to Fred Myers so I'm gonna say that's probably accurate. I just want to know who they are relying on for the 9am sighting. I don't lose sight for one moment that the school would also like this to be Terri otherwise I see a huge lawsuit in their future.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »

I have a horrible feeling it's the little boy who said he saw Kyron go off on his own to see the electrical exhibit, the one who got the days mixed up when the temp teacher was there. I just hope it isn't.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 08:13:18 PM »

The wall of hope and it being moved: 

I understand that parents may be concerned about it beling left up and children concerned about their schoolmate still being missing; I can also understand that a lot of the older schoolmates might be concerned that the wall is taken down and their schoolmate hasn't been found yet.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »

Okay then I guess I'm alone...whistles to herself...enjoyed the forum thank you to those who responded and those who blogged. Good Night!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2010, 08:15:52 PM »

by Frank Mungeam
NWCN.com

Friday June 4

Yes but Terri was 7 miles away at a Fred Myers store @ 9am..so who saw Kyron

Maybe someone saw Kyron in Terri's truck?  In the Fred Meyer parking lot.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 08:18:57 PM »

thanks wkys, for the med Q answer from last thread

i dont think it was a script, if she saw doc the day b4 and he gave a script
seems she would have filled it then, maybe she hadnt seen the doc yet,
and was going with otc, for the wkd till she could see the doc
We were just discussing the possibility if it was a prescription or not, it probably was over the counter meds.

I'm wondering if it wasn't a refill of a prescription and that the 1st Freddy's was out of that particular med and she went to another Freddy's to get it filled/refilled.  That happens with me sometimes.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 08:24:48 PM »

thanks wkys, for the med Q answer from last thread

i dont think it was a script, if she saw doc the day b4 and he gave a script
seems she would have filled it then, maybe she hadnt seen the doc yet,
and was going with otc, for the wkd till she could see the doc
We were just discussing the possibility if it was a prescription or not, it probably was over the counter meds.

I'm wondering if it wasn't a refill of a prescription and that the 1st Freddy's was out of that particular med and she went to another Freddy's to get it filled/refilled.  That happens with me sometimes.

We have had that happen also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.