April 25, 2024, 11:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221815 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2010, 07:00:25 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj3W9rt3GTE&list=QL

I believe in miracles! Praying you home, Kyron!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2010, 07:01:00 AM »

Good Morning all. I hope this day finds you all well and happy. Great posts everyone, and Deenie your post was right on. You posed good questions. Terri is not mentioned in Kaine's account for the morning. Was it because he was focusing merely on just talking about Kyron or was there something going on with Terri and him. I remember earlier posts where it is mentioned of Terri possibly sleeping on the couch, I believe it was the Christmas pics. there is no mention in Kaine's account of saying hello or goodbye to Terri, he greeted  Kitty though. I wonder how long there has been tension in the household? James was sent away, and Terri allegedly hires someone to get rid of Kaine. Reading through all of the posts I noticed one of mine was a bit snippy, and I think I was asking the question to dommineika, I apologize to you if you found it snippy as well.  There is no excuse for my rudeness. Dommeneika I hope I did not offend you. Any way I hope the truth commes out soon and Kyron comes home. My heart wants to believe he is being held somewhere, I won't say what my head believes. Good day all....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2010, 07:26:56 AM »

morning Newfie...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2010, 07:53:10 AM »

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few days and wanted to join the discussion. I found this site when I did a Google search for Kyron's name. I have an almost 4 year old in glasses and seeing Kyron's adorable face just tugs at my heart. Thanks for allowing me to join!

Welcome, Noodles!  Your name just made me hungry!  I love noodles and haven't had them in an age.  Thanks for reminding me!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2010, 07:55:08 AM »

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few days and wanted to join the discussion. I found this site when I did a Google search for Kyron's name. I have an almost 4 year old in glasses and seeing Kyron's adorable face just tugs at my heart. Thanks for allowing me to join!

Hi, Noodles. Welcome.

*offers Noodles a banana split*

Awe now I want a banana split! Smile

I want some noodles!

I believe in miracles!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2010, 07:56:32 AM »

Deenie, I just read your experiences with your daughter.  I am so sorry!  What a hard time for both of you!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2010, 07:57:41 AM »

Howdy from Texas, Noodles!   

I enjoyed your videos, too, Clay, I was just nervous about you putting your face on there and the area where you live.  I like our monkeys to stay safe.

I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2010, 08:25:06 AM »

DeDe is on GMA...
morning everyone..prayers for Kyron..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2010, 08:31:35 AM »

Puzzler why I don't think it's Jason, because I read through the posts - of this person.
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SlapHappyPappy/
He states in 2003 he just turned 40 - feeling ill and was not healthy. He goes on to say that he was trying to commit to a healthier lifestyle and stop all his ugly habits ...  and he doesn't offer up any comments of employment/his pride of anything within his " work" or other .. he does though state over and over he is " single" and not finding a woman .. that he has interest in to date or have a relationship with.  Sounds to me that he is " Just an Ave Guy" why he was banned??? I have no clue. Never saw anything within his posts that would create a Ban.

It's not Jason.  I read through those posts too in my research. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2010, 08:33:52 AM »

oops... their lead in was misleading...GMA is only speaking of her...and her interview in People magazine...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2010, 08:36:36 AM »

Seahorse
Thank you for posting the transcripts from Issues JVM - 
Copied/Pasted:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me say this. Yes, neither of these women have been named suspects or persons of interest and they`re always welcome on our show. We reach out to them every time to try to get their side of the story. We do want to be fair.

I have to read you this. This is from the local CBS station. This is another bombshell. A woman who spoke with Terri the day that Kyron disappeared -- she ran into her the same day between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. -- this casual friend ran into the stepmother Terri Horman at a Fred Meyer department store which is one of these supermarkets she said she went to.

She said it was a bizarre encounter because during the conversation Terri -- you`re looking at her there, the red head -- was very, very talkative and insisted on pulling out a photo that she had just taken of little Kyron at the science fair at the school. You know, showing her this picture.

And the woman said -- you know, that`s the picture she insisted on showing the woman -- and the woman is like, I don`t know her that well, why is she whipping out this picture and showing me this photo?

Bruce McCain, this was before little Kyron was even known to be missing. There was -- there was no missing alert at this time. What do you make of that encounter at the supermarket?

BRUCE MCCAIN, FORMER CAPT, MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE: Well, Jane, just like the photograph of the little frog exhibit, this does appear to be Terri Horman`s very carefully designed plan to establish that she was there, she left Kyron at the school and that he was in fact there.

You`re absolutely right. There was a six-hour gap from the time that she showed that lady the photograph at Fred Meyer to the time that Kyron was reported missing. So once again, she seems to be going out of her way to prove to anybody and everybody that she was at a Fred Meyer store at a certain time and that she dropped off Kyron at the school.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/17/ijvm.01.htm
__
I do not think it was an actual " Photo" to be held in your hand. Was more than likely on Terri's Camera /that she was able to show off Kyron from her saved photos? Or did she go to the first Fred Meyers and process at the quick photo stand - Kyron's pic, is that where the receipt is from? at 9:12? To make it even more believable to Andrea/others? To be able to have an actual processed photo of Kyron from the Science fair? That she would have a real copy of the original ?  shakng2 my brain on Terri

Deene 

You are welcome!  Bruce McCain is worth listening to.  He doesn't say a lot but what he does say is significant.
He is a former LE and I believe he is also an Attorney, please, correct me if I'm wrong.

I still say "picture", Andrea, said "she showed me a picture".  I'm thinking, too, she downloaded her camera, memory card, at FM.

The transcripts to CNN (HLN) shows are available on the following morning:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2010, 08:41:50 AM »

Does anyone still up know how to get access the Kyron Horman archives? There are some old posts I wanted to read. If anyone can help me thanks.

They are in the MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE ARCHIVES.  If you go out to the main forum page you will see it just below the MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2010, 08:42:44 AM »

DeDe is on GMA...
morning everyone..prayers for Kyron..

Thanks Cookie
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2010, 08:49:38 AM »

oops... their lead in was misleading...GMA is only speaking of her...and her interview in People magazine...
Good.

It's bad enough that she has been paid for the People interview. I hate it when friends and acquaintances make money on something like this by discussing it with the press. Of course, the news press skirts the issue of paying for news interviews by paying licensing fees for any material used in the interview.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2010, 08:52:33 AM »

ABC article and video about DeDe.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-case-dede-spicher-speaks-police-targeting/story?id=11426202

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2010, 08:54:42 AM »

http://fredmeyer.pnimedia.com/

It is not clear if Fred Meyers downloads photos in-store.  The above FM link is for on-line downloading.

http://www.fredmeyer.com/in_store/Pages/default.aspx

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2010, 08:57:03 AM »

It is not clear if Fred Meyers downloads photos in-store.  The above FM link is for on-line downloading.

Print Your Digital Pics
Order online or visit your in-store photo developing center

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2010, 08:57:56 AM »

Meh. I only read the printed article, and I can always depend on GMA to not get things quite right.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2010, 09:01:19 AM »

It is not clear if Fred Meyers downloads photos in-store.  The above FM link is for on-line downloading.

I bet it does.  They probably have a computer or printer you can insert your card from your camera as well as the ability to upload the photos from your home PC.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:33:53 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2010, 09:11:44 AM »

How old does one has to be to enjoy the 1977 MBA playoff championship?

Older than dirt 

Hey Klaas,
I resemble that remark!!   

I always say I am one day older than dirt and one day younger than God.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.