April 24, 2024, 06:28:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221774 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2010, 09:14:58 AM »

Just a quick note to Thank both Klaasend and Claycat for your help!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2010, 09:17:06 AM »

Is this all we are going to get out of Jason? It is like the last presser. We thought we were going to get info., but then we got 'no comment'. I understand that he has a limit on what he can say, but...

Yup, a lot of words and nothing is said...

Well.. Jason seems to be telling us what he wants us to know, at first anyway.  And answering some questions along the way.  Perhaps he intends to go back and answer any missed questions as he has time.   

I felt by his last post that he was backing off a bit from his assurances that Kyron was 'safe'.
I also picked up that he may have issues w/ someone not in perfect physical shape..............
I felt like there were demands or conditions by him for the relationship that she did not meet so...........it ended.
Just my feelings.  That is why I am posted here vs. on his thread.  Not my place to comment to him on his seemly (to me) shallow expectations.
Just my opinion and gut reaction.
I am not ready to call BS on him, yet, but have some concerns as to motive and agenda?????
Thanks for listening.
P
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »

I remember that day very clearly.  I was driving home from the store in a smaller town PDX Metro on a non busy side street. I was instantly stopped by a group of people who were in fact dancing in the street. They were hooping and hollering like crazy people.  One of them opened my car door took my hand and helped me out of my car "I was like what is going on". Then I got it The Blazers won the championship.  So being young at the time I also started dancing.  Go Rip City! 

Crazy times!

Wow guess I am older than dirt.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2010, 09:34:34 AM »

Welcome Monkey King!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2010, 09:41:45 AM »

Hope this put a smile on your face if only temporary. Sometimes I just need to get a little humor in my life.

A bunch of cows and bulls

A bunch of cows and bulls are standing in a field. A huge gust of wind comes along and all the cows fall over, but the bulls just stand there, bracing themselves against the
gale.

All the cows stand up and go back to their chewing.

Pretty soon, an even stronger wind blows through and all of the cows are knocked to the ground, but the bulls just munch on the grass.

Next, a bona fide tornado comes through and all the cows are knocked clean into the next pasture. The bulls just say, "Mooo..."

Finally, one of the cows walks up to one of the bulls and says, "Moo? Is that all you can say? How come the wind always knocks us right over and you just stand there?"

"Isn't it obvious?" the bull replies. "We bulls wobble, but we don't fall down."

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2010, 09:45:05 AM »

Welcome, Monkey King!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2010, 09:47:52 AM »

Howdy from Texas, Noodles!   

I enjoyed your videos, too, Clay, I was just nervous about you putting your face on there and the area where you live.  I like our monkeys to stay safe.

Thanks, Bearlyhere!  I'm not too worried.  You are a sweetheart to be concerned. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: August 18, 2010, 09:49:20 AM »

Howdy from Texas, Noodles!   

I enjoyed your videos, too, Clay, I was just nervous about you putting your face on there and the area where you live.  I like our monkeys to stay safe.

Thanks, Bearlyhere!  I'm not too worried.  You are a sweetheart to be concerned. 

If anything happens to me, I have faith that you Monkeys will solve it! 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2010, 09:50:59 AM »

Hope this put a smile on your face if only temporary. Sometimes I just need to get a little humor in my life.

A bunch of cows and bulls

A bunch of cows and bulls are standing in a field. A huge gust of wind comes along and all the cows fall over, but the bulls just stand there, bracing themselves against the
gale.

All the cows stand up and go back to their chewing.

Pretty soon, an even stronger wind blows through and all of the cows are knocked to the ground, but the bulls just munch on the grass.

Next, a bona fide tornado comes through and all the cows are knocked clean into the next pasture. The bulls just say, "Mooo..."

Finally, one of the cows walks up to one of the bulls and says, "Moo? Is that all you can say? How come the wind always knocks us right over and you just stand there?"

"Isn't it obvious?" the bull replies. "We bulls wobble, but we don't fall down."

LOL!  I guess I'm older than dirt, too, because I totally got that!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »

Welcome to all new monkeys    This is from Jason and the thread he is posting on.    I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet.    A big personality change, have to wonder what happened, mid life crisis? Obviously DeDe didn't meet Jason's expectations after she stopped working out and stopped her diet, nothing new, a lot of men don't like heavy women. But it sure probably was very hurtful to DeDe  Living off unemployment, hate to tell you this Jason, but some people have no choice, not a lot of jobs out there for everyone  And that could have made her feel bad about herself also. Sounds to me by all this is that DeDe became very depressed, why, I wouldn't know.         One thing that I go by in my life, if a person sounds to good too be true, they usually aren't to good too be true.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »

Welcome to all new monkeys    This is from Jason and the thread he is posting on.    I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet.    A big personality change, have to wonder what happened, mid life crisis? Obviously DeDe didn't meet Jason's expectations after she stopped working out and stopped her diet, nothing new, a lot of men don't like heavy women. But it sure probably was very hurtful to DeDe  Living off unemployment, hate to tell you this Jason, but some people have no choice, not a lot of jobs out there for everyone  And that could have made her feel bad about herself also. Sounds to me by all this is that DeDe became very depressed, why, I wouldn't know.         One thing that I go by in my life, if a person sounds to good too be true, they usually aren't to good too be true.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2010, 10:11:28 AM »

I agree NRCG..something just is a little off with old Jason.  He seems to be a little egotistical too. 

If he's got nothing ..which after reading all his posts..he's got nothing he is sharing with us..then why has he inserted himself in this case?  Me thinks he likes the attention.

So he dated DeDe for 10 months..she changed..he didn't like the changes they both moved on. 
What does that have to do with finding Kyron, DeDe's role in this or her relationship with Terri?  He never even met Terri nor Kaine.

All he has is a gut feeling that Kyron is out of state being held or passed off to people.  Well if that were true..surely by now those people would have dropped Kyron at a remote payphone as Desiree requested a month ago.  I mean it's a lot more trouble hiding a child that is on the national news and local news then say just dropping him somewhere.  I don't see any reason for someone to just be hiding him...for what reason..what was supposed to be the end result..how does that resolve anything for Terri..or her helpers?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2010, 10:18:03 AM »

NoRose & Monkey's 

Whatever happened to unconditional love?   an angelic monkey   Were they Canoodling?   

::MonkeyLaugh::Well if this is Midnight Confessions let it all hang out!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2010, 10:19:40 AM »

I felt by his last post that he was backing off a bit from his assurances that Kyron was 'safe'.
I also picked up that he may have issues w/ someone not in perfect physical shape..............
I felt like there were demands or conditions by him for the relationship that she did not meet so...........it ended.
Just my feelings.  That is why I am posted here vs. on his thread.  Not my place to comment to him on his seemly (to me) shallow expectations.
I am not ready to call BS on him, yet, but have some concerns as to motive and agenda?????
Thanks for listening.

I don't know.

Unless there is evidence of the child being "safe but stashed away," how can one assume that? How many kids are kidnapped from their families and are kept safe and stashed away?

He does have issues with women gaining weight.

That happens with insecure men - they get old, fat, and ugly... with their beer guts hanging to their knees, but they are always looking for "model types."

Like a "model-type" would ever want to be with them. So they spend their lives alone waiting for that "perfect woman."

Let's remember the man is 41 and has never been married, and has no kids.

But, if you read carefully, you would notice that he ended his perfect and loving relationship with Dede over 4 flower boxes.

The way he answered the questions, me thinks he's thinking on writing a book.

I did enjoy his visit.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2010, 10:19:46 AM »

Hi, NRCG,
Your assessment is similar to mine above.
I agree w/ you on all counts.
I feel a bit let down this morning after a big high last night
I felt his answer about cost of fencing was a bit odd, too.  Who estimates cost of a job in years?
I try really hard not to judge.............hence my nic..................so I am a bit upset w/ myself that I have this rather harsh gut reaction to a person based on a few typed words.
I can't imagine ever being able to rise to his standards for an acceptable significant other.
I am back where I was before I heard of him and just continue to pray for Kyron and those who love him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2010, 10:20:54 AM »

I'm thinking that perhaps Jason didn't like what DeDe was becoming, getting heavier from lack of food and exercise  I picked up on that big time, and know what that is like, and out of anger and hurt DeDe probably just ate more.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2010, 10:24:58 AM »

Thanks for listening.

I don't know.

Unless there is evidence of the child being "safe but stashed away," how can one assume that? How many kids are kidnapped from their families and are kept safe and stashed away?

He does have issues with women gaining weight.

That happens with insecure men - they get old, fat, and ugly... with their beer guts hanging to their knees, but they are always looking for "model types."

Like a "model-type" would ever want to be with them. So they spend their lives alone waiting for that "perfect woman."

Let's remember the man is 41 and has never been married, and has no kids.

But, if you read carefully, you would notice that he ended his perfect and loving relationship with Dede over 4 flower boxes.

The way he answered the questions, me thinks he's thinking on writing a book.

I did enjoy his visit.

Oh, I M, good morning.
I, also, enjoyed his vist.  Just not in a way I found enlightening on Kyron's disappearance.  More like a peripheral addendum as to one of the cast of 'characters' in this sad saga.
I wonder if you are correct about the book?  He does have a nice writing style most of the time.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »

Monkey's,

Was DDS communicating to a "third person" or SM on GMA? 

I remember an E-mail (June 2-Trade) does anyone have the E-mail, please?  What trade scheculed on June 2?

Did anyone figure out what kind of kind of swap or trade?  Potty Plants? They aren't harvested untill late August? 

I guess you could trade the Plants for the harvest.  What TRADE???  Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2010, 10:44:41 AM »

---------- Forwarded message ----------

On Aug 17, 2010, at 11:08 wrote:

Is William Name Redacted2 related to you?
William K. Name Redacted2

Date: Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:23 PM
no

Thanks tnmomb

At some point in time Jason changed the spelling of his name from Name Redacted2 to Name Redacted.

Whose Robin M. de Alicante?

Janet

+++++

Guest Spotlight - The Oregon PTA
Written by Kelly Merrick, CRB Volunteer Resource Coordinator

As part of our ongoing efforts to reach Oregon’s communities to educate and broaden their understanding of the Citizen Review Board program, we exhibited for the first time at the statewide Oregon PTA conference on April 20-22, 2006.

Jason Name Redacted2 and Robin Holmes, CRB members from Multnomah County, volunteered their time to help provide information and discussed shared concerns with approximately 250 Oregon PTA members from around the state. This year’s conference focused on the health and welfare of Oregon’s children, with workshops ranging from childhood obesity to special education and TAG classes. CRB staff and volunteers passed out numerous application packets and subsequently met with PTA leaders to discuss collaborative efforts in outreach and education. I’d like to sincerely thank Jason and Robin for their dedication and hard work at the conference. Having them present to talk with other potential volunteers brought a unique and extremely valuable perspective which couldn’t have been better.

<snipped>

http://www.oregon.gov/OJD/docs/OSCA/cpsd/citizenreview/CRBNetworkNews0706final.pdf?ga=t

JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT
Citizen Review Board

Robin M. de Alicante
123 NE 3rd Ave, Suite 280
Portland, OR

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing with respect to Jason Name Redacted2 and the volunteer service he has provided through the auspices of the State of Oregon Judicial Department. For the past four years Jason has served as a member of the Citizen Review Board. In this capacity he has reviewed the cases of children placed in the care of the State due to neglect, abuse and other issues.

Jason has always been well prepared for review days, he has shown insight and
understanding as to the process involved, and he has always acted in a professional capacity. He has additionally been able to communicate effectively with individuals from various socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds in a positive and constructive manner. The Citizen Review Board is very demanding with respect to the maintaining of confidentiality, adherence to timelines, and maintaining annual education credits. Jason has always recognized the importance of such and has been faithful in applying those policies and laws that affect his position.

It is my sincere belief that Jason would be a very good and trustworthy employee. While having the ability to express his opinion and assert his position on very difficult issues, he is also readily acceptable of other views and re-direction when necessary. He obviously has a fine work ethic combined with a good focus for the issues at hand. If you have additional questions or require more assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at my office.

Telephone number:  xxx-xxx-xxxx
Respectfully,
Robin M. de Alicante
Citizen Review Board Coordinator

http://www.embassyenterprises.net/citizenreview.pdf.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2010, 10:46:06 AM »

Welcome to all new monkeys    This is from Jason and the thread he is posting on.    I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet  A big personality change, have to wonder what happened, mid life crisis? Obviously DeDe didn't meet Jason's expectations after she stopped working out and stopped her diet, nothing new, a lot of men don't like heavy women. But it sure probably was very hurtful to DeDe  Living off unemployment, hate to tell you this Jason, but some people have no choice, not a lot of jobs out there for everyone  And that could have made her feel bad about herself also. Sounds to me by all this is that DeDe became very depressed, why, I wouldn't know.         One thing that I go by in my life, if a person sounds to good too be true, they usually aren't to good too be true.

BBM - I found that tidbit very interesting, as I know many other Monkeys did too. A little light sleuthing led me to this - it appears that Dede has had weight issues for many years (losing/gaining 100 pounds THREE TIMES in just five years? Hello, heart problems?!). I had to register on this site to search her posts, so you'll probably have to do the same and then log in to read all of them. This is her intro post; she only posted 12 times, total.

January 7th, 2008, 07:01 PM 
Deedle 
Junior Member   Join Date: Nov 2007

Hi! I'm new.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All!

My name is DeDe Spicher. I bought PN a couple of months ago, but didn't get a moment to read it until I had some free time over the holidays.

Since 2002ish, I've been doing Body-for-Life off and on. When I'm on, I lose 90-100 lbs of fat. I know it's fat because I get hydrostatically weighed every 3 or 4 months to make sure. Then, after about a year of feeling fit and amazing, I completely implode and fall face-first into the nearest cheesecake. Then after I gain it all back and a year or more passes, I hop back on the bandwagon and drop another 100 lbs.

The PN program doesn't look too different from what I've been doing (good quality, lean protein and complex carbs 5-6 times a day), but I've never been able to be successful with the Free Day. Psychologically, emotionally, and physically it totally messes me up. The 10% meals with PN feel like a much better approach.

Since reading PN, I've been incorporating way more veggies in my meals and saving the starchy carbs for my post-workout meal.

Since BFL had technically been working (I've consistently lost 1-2 lbs since June 25th for a total of 65 lbs so far), I'm not as concerned about following PN to the letter. I'm still losing fat right now (as I type!) and will continue to without a doubt. In fact, that last bit will come off again just like it did the last 3 times (yes, this is the 3rd time I've lost nearly 100 lbs in the last 5 yrs). I'm not even worried about that. What I *am* worried about is maintenance... long-term maintenance. My goal now is to be fit and healthy 2 years from now. I gotta find balance and avoid the implode.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here!

DeDe 

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/members/showthread.php?t=10196

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.