April 26, 2024, 01:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221835 times)
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: August 18, 2010, 10:47:21 AM »

Just to add my experience ( short version/of Two accounts in One Elem School when my Daughter was in 3rd Grade) - I tried to make

My encounter with the Elementary School my Daughter attended - 3rd Grade. She was a new student to the school. We had moved. She did not know any of the kids in her class - all was foreign to her. I had to enroll her into the latch key program - before/after school care. This was small school in a very rural area. Very lax. ( Like Kyron's school).  My work was a one hour drive one way from dropping her off at latch key. Which I had to be at work at 8 am. So was a struggle every day. The roads I had to travel to get to the freeway - were just awful, until I hit the freeway it was 80mph ..free coast - ave work traffic - all flowing along. When I was to leave though - I could not count on the traffic time, I left work at 5pm - when everyone is driving. So it could be a very long trip to get to her at Latch Key. Was a 25.00 Charge, if you arrived after 6PM - so I new I had to drive strategically. (That drive sucked)
* One day at work, I was hit with an intense feeling, that had me very agitated. Was a Thursday around 4pm. I thought my skin was coming off. I cleared and cleaned my desk, I filed - I did everything to the point - I was a spectacle to my co-worker. He said to me " What the hell is wrong with you?" he said it's Thursday Mtg of the Month.. ( all management went behind closed doors ONE Thursday a Month = never to come out) .. I told him, something is WRONG and I don't know what it is. I said I have to leave. My Feet/Soul were on Fire. I said I have to LEAVE Now. He said You Can't. I did leave. I left right before 5pm. I drove 100mph when I was able to weave in and out of traffic to get to my Daughters School.  I walked into the room where her latch key class was - the second my body entered the room - The room went from kid chatter to Silence. I walked in and I could see the faces of the kids ..and they were all like O .. all happened in seconds. The Teacher my focal point. I said to her face - Where is my Daughter? .. before she the Teacher (insert adj) answered - I heard my Baby from across the room ..welp .. Mamma. Well long story short my Daughter - her Arm was broken in two places during a soccer game. That a " Male TEACHER" who joined the Latch key staff that day .. stomped her playing soccer. I never knew of him, nothing was sent to the parents ..we are adding a new staff member. Nothing. How I found out was that ..after I ripped the lying sack of latch key teacher a new chalk board .. Because I WAS Not Called ! She said OH I thought it was better that I didn't call you, I knew you worked so far away, that I felt it was better not to call you. Yet she had handed me a written statement that my Daughter had a BOO BOO during recess @ 4PM.  When I could clearly see that her ARM was broken. I get SO hot talking about this.  How I found out about this NEW Teacher - was as I was walking out the door with K to take her to the hospital .. her little friend yelled out - " HE DID IT! " I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around and I said " Who is He? " and then I heard this deep male voice ..and he said I am so so Sorry, I didn't mean to Hurt your Daughter.  I asked him WHO ARE YOU? and then the Latch key Main Teacher said " Don't answer her". He retreated. Never to say a word.   HMMPH.  Took my Daughter to the ER - was not only found that she had two broken bones in her arm - yet within the bruise imprint on her inner arm was a man's shoe - markings from the bottom of a gym shoe - her wrist to her elbow. Was a purple red tat of a man's shoe. I went to the school the following day - right before the end of the school day. I thought I would be able to have a private meeting with the Principle. The school secretary asked me -when I entered Can I help you? I said yes, I would like to meet with the Principle about my Daughter who is a student here, that she was injured last night by a teacher in latch key. The Secretary gave me a Deer in the headlamps look .. hold on she said. When I entered I could see the Principle in her office sitting at her desk. The door was open. The Secretary went in her office/Closed the door - exited her office and closed the door. She came back to me and said " I am sorry She is not Available at this time to speak with you".  I was of full composure, I was not using any negative language and had expressed what had happened to my Daughter. The Secretary after listening ..she said to me clear and concise as if she was trying to teach me something. She said Your Daughter, enrolled in latch key is not under the responsibility of the school. If you have issues with the Latch Key Program you will have to talk with them - NOT US. * I went home and retained a Atty. The Atty told me after all was said and said - That I had to go after this " Teacher" personally - that the School was not liable. The program of latch key was not Liable. That it had to be a Personal Liability Suit.  Can you believe this?
* He quit the next day after my Daughter's Arm was broken. He went POOF. Found out by investigation that He was the flunky son, 22 yrs old, of the " Woman" who collected the fees/Headed up the Latch Key Program for the County. My Atty sent two subpoenas - One to her office and one to her home - Neither one came up as worthy. She said she had no idea of his whereabouts.  Countless Schools this woman is affiliated in.  She still runs the Latch key program within the County - and back then, I was WARNED OMG by my Atty's clerk - That SHE is very IN with Judges and County officials. ( what should I have done shuttered?) HOLY CRAP. Well they never found him, the case was dropped. My Daughter's arm was a shard from a broken growth plate in her arm/wrist. That her arm would have ceased growth from the age of 8. Thank GOD that didn't happen. I asked my Atty What if it were her Head and her Brain had been kicked that she was brain damaged? That she was no longer able to live a normal life - He said It's the same game within public schools. ( I don't believe it). Monkey's its all within who you know and what you know. That Summer I had to put her into Summer Camp, so I could work. Was a different representative that offered Summer Camp. 2 days in, she became violently ill. I was called at work, within 15 mins of her illness, your daughter is profusely vomiting. I drove like a bat out of hell to get to her. Took her to the nearest ER and they said she had Strep Throat. That she did not need a strep culture and he/doc gave me a Antibiotic. Less then 8 hours later she had a temp of 105/ her neck looked like a football -and I knew it was not strep. Went to her Doc without an appt, then was sent to a ENT just miles away without an appt, The ENT Doc saw her in the waiting room - He came out and picked her up. He sat with me and said We have all the paperwork written up / all is handled - I need you to drive her to this Hospital - for her to be admitted. All you have to do is tell them who you are. My daughter was in the hospital for the next 4 days. The first 3 days she never opened her eyes, nor spoke. Hooked up to IV's never moved. 8 yrs old. She had a full blown case of Mono. That her spleen had dropped into her pelvic cavity. I know she caught it from the school. MY Daughter's welfare always my first priority - Her being a student at that school for one year was HELL/Life scary and to add cost over 5k in doctor bills left to me.  One year that you would think it's a nice quiet rural area, we had a beautiful incredible apt home. We were tormented though by her being at this school. And the School Won. We Moved. I have never pressed the issues of her Arm. I find it fruitless. The case was within my Atty for 3 yrs .. and he sent me a bill for 480.00 .. I never paid it. He didn't do anything but utter me rulings of what is .. I was stuck with all the bills, her broken arm/hospitalization which forced me into bankruptcy. That's why I say - Whatever Skyline is dealing ?? I am not buying it. My case was my child being hurt, 2 broken bones/illness. And I never could even get a moment with the Principle = I was shut out, actually two times. Why? because if she were to actually talk to me/she would be liable of her words. I would think a Principle would want to know a child was hurt within her school/by a staff member? I guess not. 

Where is Kyron?
  I have a conern along this line. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2010, 10:47:36 AM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT
Citizen Review Board

AUGUST 15, 2002

Robin M. de Alicante
123 NE 3rd Ave, Suite 280
Portland, OR

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2010, 10:53:54 AM »

Help monkeys! I'm drawing a blank. What does HOA mean? As in Jason's comment about DeDe: I lost more respect for her when she got involved in her HOA again
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2010, 10:55:02 AM »

This poster has a brillant idea.  Idea Idea Idea

janand August 18, 2010 at 7:19AM

DeDe is supposedly waiting for an immunity deal.

What IF.... she is telling the truth about not leaving the garden?

What IF....... TH came to her? Just a thought...you can be honest and not be telling the whole truth.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spicher_to_people_magazin/4053/comments-newest.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 18, 2010, 10:58:47 AM »

Help monkeys! I'm drawing a blank. What does HOA mean? As in Jason's comment about DeDe: I lost more respect for her when she got involved in her HOA again

Home Owners Association

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »

Welcome to all new monkeys    This is from Jason and the thread he is posting on.    I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet  A big personality change, have to wonder what happened, mid life crisis? Obviously DeDe didn't meet Jason's expectations after she stopped working out and stopped her diet, nothing new, a lot of men don't like heavy women. But it sure probably was very hurtful to DeDe  Living off unemployment, hate to tell you this Jason, but some people have no choice, not a lot of jobs out there for everyone  And that could have made her feel bad about herself also. Sounds to me by all this is that DeDe became very depressed, why, I wouldn't know.         One thing that I go by in my life, if a person sounds to good too be true, they usually aren't to good too be true.

BBM - I found that tidbit very interesting, as I know many other Monkeys did too. A little light sleuthing led me to this - it appears that Dede has had weight issues for many years (losing/gaining 100 pounds THREE TIMES in just five years? Hello, heart problems?!). I had to register on this site to search her posts, so you'll probably have to do the same and then log in to read all of them. This is her intro post; she only posted 12 times, total.

January 7th, 2008, 07:01 PM 
Deedle 
Junior Member   Join Date: Nov 2007

Hi! I'm new.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All!

My name is DeDe Spicher. I bought PN a couple of months ago, but didn't get a moment to read it until I had some free time over the holidays.

Since 2002ish, I've been doing Body-for-Life off and on. When I'm on, I lose 90-100 lbs of fat. I know it's fat because I get hydrostatically weighed every 3 or 4 months to make sure. Then, after about a year of feeling fit and amazing, I completely implode and fall face-first into the nearest cheesecake. Then after I gain it all back and a year or more passes, I hop back on the bandwagon and drop another 100 lbs.

The PN program doesn't look too different from what I've been doing (good quality, lean protein and complex carbs 5-6 times a day), but I've never been able to be successful with the Free Day. Psychologically, emotionally, and physically it totally messes me up. The 10% meals with PN feel like a much better approach.

Since reading PN, I've been incorporating way more veggies in my meals and saving the starchy carbs for my post-workout meal.

Since BFL had technically been working (I've consistently lost 1-2 lbs since June 25th for a total of 65 lbs so far), I'm not as concerned about following PN to the letter. I'm still losing fat right now (as I type!) and will continue to without a doubt. In fact, that last bit will come off again just like it did the last 3 times (yes, this is the 3rd time I've lost nearly 100 lbs in the last 5 yrs). I'm not even worried about that. What I *am* worried about is maintenance... long-term maintenance. My goal now is to be fit and healthy 2 years from now. I gotta find balance and avoid the implode.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here!

DeDe 

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/members/showthread.php?t=10196

The words of DeDe in this post could have been written by a lady in our church.  She lost a lot of weight through a good nutrition and daily exercise and looks great but ... she has shared that maintaining her new weight is a daily struggle.  Something akin to an addict ... she dreams about the foods that provided her with satifaction for most of her life.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2010, 11:02:47 AM »

What IF....... TH came to her? Just a thought...you can be honest and not be telling the whole truth.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spicher_to_people_magazin/4053/comments-newest.html

DDS didn't leave the Property?  No one said she didn't leave the garden. 
The 400 miles of property is where she didn't leave. Hymm, maybe the poster has a point.

Was her "mission" somewhere on the property?             

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: August 18, 2010, 11:04:47 AM »

Home Owners Association

Ah, thanks! Do you recall what the deal was with the HOA? Why that was a negative thing?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »

Home Owners Association

Thanks.  I wondered about that too.  What is wrong with being involved in a HOA?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2010, 11:07:15 AM »

YES!!!

_____

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2010, 11:07:59 AM »

Home Owners Association

Thanks.  I wondered about that too.  What is wrong with being involved in a HOA?

Janet

LOL! I just asked the same question!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »

Someone was commenting that Jason isn't savvy with the media and is trying to protect his rep and his company like Heather at rosemont....Big difference

Heather was thrown into the blog hotseat
Jason went to the media
Her farm business was was negatively affected
Jason 's business not

And another thing..re the weight gain....He doesn't look that physically fit and he's losing his hair..One cancels the other but I bet he doesn't think it would make him less attractive...just saying  

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2010, 11:11:36 AM »

Home Owners Association

Janet

LOL! I just asked the same question!

Not all but a significant number of HOA officials are bizzy buddies and everything is petty politics. Can drive you nuts.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:43 AM »

Was Dede a Roman Catholic? Was religion the real reason for the break-up? He attended a Catholic High School. 
He couldn't marry her unless she converted.   He kept pleasant memories by keeping the Mementos.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2010, 11:14:49 AM »

I just watched the 4th video by musicworldvideotoday1.  Not sure whether this person knows something or not, but I am struck at the amount of white trucks and white vehicles there are in that area....I would not be able to pick one out from another, for me a vehicle is just a ride.  I am sure there are lots of other people out there like me.  I notice also in the vid that the building with the sqare around it looks to be a porta potty.....AND there seem to be so many similar small buildings..EVERYWHERE....Certainly during the searches they have been checked??  I hope....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2010, 11:15:09 AM »

Someone was commenting that Jason isn't savvy with the media and is trying to protect his rep and his company like Heather at rosemont....Big difference

Jason went to the media
Jason 's business not

And another thing..re the weight gain....He doesn't look that physically fit and he's losing his hair..One cancels the other but I bet he doesn't think it would make him less attractive...just saying  

I think if there hadn't been a personality change, the rest might not have mattered so much. When you're in love, your idea of what is attractive can change along with the one you love. For instance, I was totally turned off by tall muscular Hulk Hogan types, until I fell in love with one, then my idea of attractive guy changed. Changed again with the next one, tall and slim.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2010, 11:17:21 AM »

Was Dede a Roman Catholic? Was religion the real reason for the break-up? He attended a Catholic High School. 
He couldn't marry her unless she converted.   He kept pleasant memories by keeping the Mementos.
They stopped being personal momentos of a special relationship when he produced them for public consumption.  Sorry the ancillary sideshows are getting to me

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2010, 11:17:55 AM »

Jason went to the media
Jason 's business not

IIRC Jason said he wasn't savvy with the media.  He seems pretty savvy to
me, judging by his writings and the questions he has chosen to answer/not answer.  Maybe the poster you mention was taking Jason at his word.

Are you suggesting Jason thinks he's God's gift? . . . 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2010, 11:23:21 AM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 18, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »

Deciding to live off unemployment. There is a difference between being on unemployment and deciding to live off of it. I know peeps who lose a job and pick themselves up and look for work and take odd jobs just to keep up with bills and feel better. Others just remove themselves from anything positive in their lives. Don't look for work, stay in the jammies until noon, and just become difficult to be around. Unmotivated to do anything for themselves or other peeps.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.