April 25, 2024, 09:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221813 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2010, 11:28:00 AM »

Please correct me if I have misunderstood:

Jason said he had a ten month relationship with DeDe.  However he said his feelings changed in March and they did not see one another much from then, until August when the break-up became official.

It seems the relationship was not a loving relationship during the months from March - August, since he lost his feelings for her in March and they saw very little of one another during the latter five months?

The glow wore off the pumpkin in a few short months.   
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:58 AM »

Deciding to live off unemployment. There is a difference between being on unemployment and deciding to live off of it. I know peeps who lose a job and pick themselves up and look for work and take odd jobs just to keep up with bills and feel better. Others just remove themselves from anything positive in their lives. Don't look for work, stay in the jammies until noon, and just become difficult to be around. Unmotivated to do anything for themselves or other peeps.   

Ditto. I also know some who collect unemployment but work for cash under the table. Or "on" the table, if you catch my drift.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2010, 11:30:39 AM »

I think I should not have started watching those videos....I remember some had talked about them and since I saw my headphones, I decided to hook them up and listen/watch.  I am going to go back and read what people said about them and then back slowly out of the cage and think......the 3rd vid scared the bejeesus out of me.  I've heard this stuff before and I know it is probably someone trying to get their 15 minutes, but I need to clear my head.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2010, 11:32:22 AM »

Was Dede a Roman Catholic? Was religion the real reason for the break-up? He attended a Catholic High School. 
He couldn't marry her unless she converted.   He kept pleasant memories by keeping the Mementos.

My R.C (non practicing) husband married me in a R. C. church.  I didn't convert.  Celebrated our 44th anniversary last week. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »

Any chance that Kyron was upset that his Mom & Dad didn't come to the Science Fair and just ran away?
Or a stranger ( Child Predator)saw him upset and told him he would take him to his mom's house?
I looking in a direction where Terri is not involved I don't like to put all of my eggs into one basket.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »

Any chance that Kyron was upset that his Mom & Dad didn't come to the Science Fair and just ran away?
Or a stranger ( Child Predator)saw him upset and told him he would take him to his mom's house?
I looking in a direction where Terri is not involved I don't like to put all of my eggs into one basket.

Anything is possible Blonde. 

If LE thought there was a remote chance of a stranger I just don't understand why their focus appears to be Terri. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2010, 11:43:24 AM »

I don't know about anyone else, but if I dated someone, and then am caught up with a child missing like DeDe is, I would be very unhappy, and that is an understatement, that my ex boyfriend was saying stuff about me like he is.  Now the question is will DeDe shut up, or will DeDe say something about Jason? Unfortunately, I know what I would do 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2010, 11:45:12 AM »

Hi Monkey King, and welcome!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2010, 11:48:04 AM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »

Anything is possible Blonde. 

If LE thought there was a remote chance of a stranger I just don't understand why their focus appears to be Terri. 

I agree, anything is possible.
Noodles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2010, 11:49:43 AM »

Claycat-

Howdy right back at ya....I'm in Texas too! 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2010, 11:52:37 AM »

Jason thank you so much for all your information.  You do indeed come across as someone who believes in what he says.

You also come across as a man who stands up for what he believes in and believes in a fair and just world.  In keeping with this line of thinking please remember that now you have entered into the public realm of attention and as such you will be open to the public eye.

I have seen this question asked of you already several times and I would very much appreciate if you would answer it...

Are you related to William Kent Name Redacted2, 67, Portland, Oregon?

What would your feelings be if Dede were to go on the main stream media and talk openly about your relationship with her, her feelings toward you, and her perceptions of your personal weaknesses, mental health and personal issues? 

Thank you in advance.

OT, but I noticed Justamama has only one post in SMs, this one above.

She seems mighty informed, I would say.

Wink
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2010, 11:53:24 AM »

Welcome Noodles! - and all the new Monkeys who have joined in recent days and bring to much to this discussion.

God bless Kyron.   an angelic monkey

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2010, 11:54:20 AM »

Help monkeys! I'm drawing a blank. What does HOA mean? As in Jason's comment about DeDe: I lost more respect for her when she got involved in her HOA again

Not for sure on this but my guess is Home Owners Association. Makes sense though.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2010, 11:54:49 AM »

Jason thank you so much for all your information.  You do indeed come across as someone who believes in what he says.

You also come across as a man who stands up for what he believes in and believes in a fair and just world.  In keeping with this line of thinking please remember that now you have entered into the public realm of attention and as such you will be open to the public eye.

I have seen this question asked of you already several times and I would very much appreciate if you would answer it...

Are you related to William Kent Name Redacted2, 67, Portland, Oregon?

What would your feelings be if Dede were to go on the main stream media and talk openly about your relationship with her, her feelings toward you, and her perceptions of your personal weaknesses, mental health and personal issues? 

Thank you in advance.

OT, but I noticed Justamama has only one post in SMs, this one above.

She seems mighty informed, I would say.

Wink
I will say it sure sounds like a person who knows Jason or DeDE.  Everyone has issues and weaknesses, this seems like a personal question.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys. 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »

Help monkeys! I'm drawing a blank. What does HOA mean? As in Jason's comment about DeDe: I lost more respect for her when she got involved in her HOA again

Not for sure on this but my guess is Home Owners Association. Makes sense though.
Now this jumped out at me, why would you lose more respect for her that she got involved in the HOA? Somebody has to do it, and the people that I know that are in ours, they do it because they care about our community and don't want it to look trashy and want it kept up.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2010, 12:00:36 PM »

Now this jumped out at me, why would you lose more respect for her that she got involved in the HOA? Somebody has to do it, and the people that I know that are in ours, they do it because they care about our community and don't want it to look trashy and want it kept up.

Not sure why nrcg .  He just said that he did and not WHY he did.

There are some men, not the majority I would hope, that don't want their girlfriends/spouses involved in anything but them. 

Of course there are others that take pride in and support their sig. others' interest and involvements.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2010, 12:03:48 PM »

klaas could you check your hotmail, i messed up
going to be now TIA

I don't see them?  I mean I see your email but I don't see the posts.

thanks maybe another mod got it

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2010, 12:05:17 PM »

[/

I definitely think it's time to look in another direction. The path we're on has led us nowhere !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.